Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Beware:mtn Cloned Site For Credit.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware:mtn Cloned Site For Credit.. (715 Views)

Beware!!! MTN Has Reviewed Their Tariff / Beware Mtn Credit Transfer Is Not Free / Beware Mtn Bundles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware:mtn Cloned Site For Credit.. by sjwills(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2013
Just switch on my Phone this Morning and what i got was a text from MTN N Bonus..telling me my line has being credited with 75,000 Naira worth of air time.. grin,i opened the link send to me and it was a copy of MTN average site,really instantly my instinct tells me this is one chance.i decide to test the site with 100 naira credit,and lo and behold,the owner was very happy to make use my 100 naira airtime.NL,lets all beware the content of the site is quite simple and easily one can fall a victim...lets share with our loved onee..so as not to be pranked into logging into the site.
Here is the text message you get and the link.

Number: MTN N BONUS
Content:
Your Line Have Been Assigned N75,000 Airtime. For Your Line To Be activated now. Visit http://creditonline.com.ng/ your Login PIN Is 8080. You Have 2hrs left.

1 Like

Re: Beware:mtn Cloned Site For Credit.. by faithclin(f): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lmao you even tried with 100bucks.... You my friend ain't so wise afterall.
Re: Beware:mtn Cloned Site For Credit.. by Tdunjoye: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
faithclin: Lmao you even tried with 100bucks.... You my friend ain't so wise afterall.
gbam!
Re: Beware:mtn Cloned Site For Credit.. by physise(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
faithclin: Lmao you even tried with 100bucks.... You my friend ain't so wise afterall.
gbam cheesy
Re: Beware:mtn Cloned Site For Credit.. by jakesund(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin too many blunders on the website,it seems the scammer dropped outta school when he was 12 sad

anybody that falls for that shyt needs JESUS!!! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

HTC Chacha / Infinix Alpha Or Tecno Phantom / How To Turn On 3G Network On Samsung Androids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.