Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104048 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
I guess she must have been purring to herself before leaving home on how she would wow them with such articles.

I don't get how a grown up would wake up and say its rags she wants to wear. -7/10.

that's the rating.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2015
joywendy:
lolz see comments abeg!
happy new month and independence everyone! smiley
Monickk smiley
thanks dear. hope you had a fun day?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2015
VERDICT: from the comments above,this outfit was a total fail. jacket,shoes and most importantly the ripped jeans. not classy at all. Daniella okeke sorry but you didn't cut it with this look. Uve been fined for assaulting us.

next pic pls

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 4:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks alot Monickk smiley

hello house!

Been a while here, I apologise for my inconsistences on the thread, been kinda busy.

Won't be online like before but I will try my best to keep contributing to the thread.

Enough of the ladies fashion, up to the guys now wink cheesy

We got a photo of Wale Oyejide a 33 year old musician, attorney and designer.

He is wearing a white shirt mixed with a grey blazer,a brown tie matched with green pants and brown shoes let not forget a yellow suitcase to spice it all up! cheesy

Guys and ladies what do you all think?

cool or neh?

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Creamish(f): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2015
Looks like a painting by an artist playing with colours..

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2015
it looks good. something us a bit off to me tho...don't like the shoes at all. But the colours and all could go better on another person. uti for instance. an ok look.

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Not a bad look. I don't like the shoes. Not flattering in any way.

I love that bag! Dayum!

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Personally, I believe he looks good. Brown and ash are both neutral colours and the both match well with the green pants. I think the only thing kinda wierd with the outfit is the yellow briefcase/bag.

I love it but I feel it would look better with another outfit. So many dark colours and a brighter colour was needed to tone down the darkness. grin I guess he was also going for a unique and different look. Not the usual black or brown bag/briefcase which would have made it look kinda boring and just dark undecided

Lol Monickk Uti? In this outfit? Mmmm.... the shoes are just there though.

More comments pls, where are the guys?nimen, dre11,onegig, etc

Let's keep it rolling smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by flakey94: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2015
I love the combo; it would have looked better on a taller leaner person.

Love the bag and i love the brogues.........I am a sucker for brogues.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by dre11(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2015
joywendy:
Personally, I believe he looks good. Brown and ash are both neutral colours and the both match well with the green pants. I think the only thing kinda wierd with the outfit is the yellow briefcase/bag.

I love it but I feel it would look better with another outfit. So many dark colours and a brighter colour was needed to tone down the darkness. grin I guess he was also going for a unique and different look. Not the usual black or brown bag/briefcase which would have made it look kinda boring and just dark undecided

Lol Monickk Uti? In this outfit? Mmmm.... the shoes are just there though.

More comments pls, where are the guys?nimen, dre11,onegig, etc

Let's keep it rolling smiley

Greetings to you..... It's being long I have being here.

I love the guy suit and trouser.... Can do this combination but I don't like the color of the shoe and tie...

It's looks off, also the shoe needs to be replaced
A mild colour tie and shoe would have been appropriate for this dressing

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nimen(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2015
I think this combination will go well in the 90's the colour combination is kinda dull for me... Nothing wrong with the aba shoe for me... The trouser and tie are a no go for me... So Nimen says Nay... Howdy Wendy? Whatsup with our Chess classes?

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
This may fly in a music video or something razz.

When you wear a suit or blazer. The first point that would make it a yay or wtf is how fitted it is.

1. This doesn't look fitted. the trousers look a bit extra size, shoes are big and the blazer or wtr seems oversized and too long for him. He doesn't look smart in.

2. Colour combo is not spectacular. The blazer colour doesn't go with the trousers that much. The white inner should be deflecting the colours a bit but it just looks awkward to me. Would have preferred a lemon green shirt. The pocket handkerchief's colour and tie is also a zero and to me a darker shade of brown would have been spot on for that shoe. Men aren't ladies with loots of colours that easily blend so when mixing colours stick to a max of 3 to 4 colours. I can spot like 5 different colours here. TOO MUCH.

I would rate this 4/10. He looks like he just quickly arranged this without a proper check.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Just looked at it once more joywendy. cheesy

Reviewing it to a 7/10. Looks nice.

A first look might put one off but a second casual look and you would see its nice and just needs better adjustment. His height and pose though doesn't do justice to the outfit

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Dre11 welcome back! smiley

the shoe or the colour which are you referring to...

Nimen lolz...see knockout..90s and aba shoe. am fine, the classes? mmm....that's a complex story

onegig! I hail! I see ur analysis I come dey fear. grin
wanted to reply to it then I scrolled down to see the after review. I was like what changed your mind? shocked
I agree with you though at first I was like what is this? but then after looking and analysing it more than once it didn't look so bad.

I guess the dull colours are a bit of a turn off from first glance. Ash is a neutral colour, I have seen green with ash before. The lemon green you suggested with the dark green would have made the combo kinda odd. but anyways you don cancel the analysis tongue

BTW where's them luxanne,mitcyy, thatgurlvixen, and ko?

one more comment and the verdict will be given.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Not bad at all. The pocket kerchief is not a match though.

The total package looks good to me.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2015
He looks good in my opinion. But! I won't add the yellow bag(come on) although it's a nice bag.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2015
VERDICT

Thanks everyone for your comments!

From the comments above I have come up with the following:

Mr wale the colour combo at first glance looks quite off and pretty dull. Too much dark colours, but after another look it ain't so bad. The shoes are not that fascinating, the handkerchief doesn't at all go with what you are wearing. The blazer looks kinda oversized. The colour of tie and shoes looks s bit odd and the bag is cool but would have gone better with another outfit.
The whole outfit itself would have gone better with someone who is a bit taller and slender in stature.

in general you don't look so bad and we would et you go on a warning.grin You try, but you can always do better.

NEXT PIC PLS smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Ok everybody! break over! come back. joywendy, GLAMSQUAD,Creamish,Andromida. come back oooo!

here I have a look by fashion stylist and ceo of style pantry..folake huntoon. I love her style choices most of the time but with this look,I'm not so sure. It looks a bit off to me. too much going on here. chambray shirt,white jacket n purple slacks. maybe white shoes Woulda done the trick.what do u think guys?

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
About Folake Huntoon too much going on here with hair too big.

@shokky24 not bad at all. The second pix I don't like the shoe with the gown. Almost hit smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Heck!

No-No!

Take that jacket off and she would have been almost-there, and with that scary hairdo of hers, why the bead?

A Miss...I guess she was just playing out with colors.

That out of the way, permit me to say,

Happy New Month Everyone kiss

@Joywendy, I saw your mention hun and I smiled. Am good, still hanging in smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
EDITED smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2015
kandiikane pls can you help me out here? Thanks

Thanks luxanne!
I have reported them to the mods , you can edit your comments now smiley

Monickk, thanks for the PIC

Andromida thanks for your comment

Would be coming back to give a proper review can't really view the PIC properly now.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
But is that a denim jacket beneath the blazer?

Blue and purple I can deal but adding white, cream, peach(that's the color of the belt rii?)? Too much.

Would have been ok without the white blazer/jacket and the purple neck piece... I think...
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by blackstreak: 12:27am On Nov 06, 2015
This looks fab, but the shoes... The shoes don't go
White shoes would have given it that standout look, like a solid foundation of a sort

The pink/peach belt , was a miss too

Also... I don't dig the pose
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Okay....

Can see this now grin
Mmmm......too much going on. The shoes and the belt not going well for me.

I think she should have just stuck to the blue and purple. I don't think the jacket is necessary in this outfit. Trying to match her accessories with the outfit is an epic fail in my opinion.

One more comment and the verdicts would be given smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.