Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish (2314 Views)

Photo ( The Killing Of I.p.o.b Biafra Members In Onitsha) / Photo:the World Darkest Baby. / Photo : The Facebook Illuminati Symbol Hidden Inside Mark Zuckerberg’s Hoodie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
A German fisherman catches world-record 515-pound Atlantic halibut. He said he thought he hooked a submarine.

shocked shocked shocked This fish big sha.

Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by ayobase(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
pictures and source please!
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Walahi, the picture no gree upload
ayobase: pictures and source please!
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by harlos: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Where is the picture, let me see the fish angry
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by harlos: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Svelteb: Walahi, the picture no gree upload
how are we going to get over this shït
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
bn battling wt d pishure since, choi
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by harlos: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
My eyes are eager to see sad
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by VicGoodGuy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Maybe the fish is afraid that someone might use it for fish pepper-soup.

@OP, dnt worry, upload ur pic, I'll rather see ur pic than that of the fish grin
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
VicGoodGuy: Maybe the fish is afraid that someone might use it for fish pepper-soup.

@OP, dnt worry, upload ur pic, I'll rather see ur pic than that of the fish grin
lol......u won't blive I'm still on it. Or is dre any oda way? Sowi, silly question abi. E don tire mi ni jawe
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by harlos: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Svelteb: lol......u won't blive I'm still on it. Or is dre any oda way? Sowi, silly question abi. E don tire mi ni jawe
the size might be too big, resize with ur photo editor try to upload it again
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
harlos: the size might be too big, resize with ur photo editor try to upload it again
av done dat severally, it has even bn reduced to 58kb sef
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by harlos: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Svelteb: av done dat severally, it has even bn reduced to 58kb sef
this has become a serious case

no source at all
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
harlos: this has become a serious case

no source at all
u mind if I pm u d pix...........
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by harlos: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
No prob cheesy
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2013
e don upload at last ooo nd tnx ayobase
harlos: No prob cheesy
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Freiburger(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
i've got a question, how many people can this one feed.
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by VicGoodGuy(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2013
And this thread for make front page if to say the yeye fish show face at the initial time. angry
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2013
VicGoodGuy: And this thread for make front page if to say the yeye fish show face at the initial time. angry
cheesy
No mind d fish, if u see d kain wahala wey dis fish take me do ehn.......choiwink
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by harlos: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2013
Too stubborn abi
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by ayobase(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2013
We can still make it to the front page na!
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
ayobase: We can still make it to the front page na!
wink
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
harlos: Too stubborn abi
u can say dat again dearie
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by 190theclown: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nna merr if this kind fish swim pass person for inside water

na to gbaga comot from water immediately

this one fit sink canoe oh!
Re: Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish by Svelteb(f): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
Nna merr if this kind fish swim pass person for inside water

na to gbaga comot from water immediately

this one fit sink canoe oh!
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy / Peace Corps Of Nigeria: Ranks, Salary & Updates / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.