Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Another Dream About Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Dream About Rapture (1299 Views)

Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read / The Raptureā€”a Popular But False Doctrine! - Stop Following Men / Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Dream About Rapture by Emart(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Don4Harry(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
I personally had dreamt about rapture so many times. It is terrifying. For you to be raptured, you have to live a life of total HOLINESS and abstinence from SINS.
JESUS IS COMING SOON!
REPENT NOW! IT IS NOT TOO LATE!
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
What drugs did you take before sleeping? You hallucinating..... Good to dream, it the brain functioning
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Emart(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE: What drugs did you take before sleeping? You hallucinating..... Good to dream, it the brain functioning
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by hod898(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Last night, I also dreamt about rapture. I saw very few unilag students followed the 'white moving thing'. Honestly, I became scared and asked myself, "is my name not there?" suddenly, a voice told me that how can my name be there with the recent sins I committed. I became really scared and started anticipating just how unlikely the anti-christ would take non-raptured christians. I was still in my thought when I suddenly opened my eyes. I was so scared that I got down on my knees to beg God for forgiveness. I tell you solemnly, Jesus is coming soon; sooner than anticipated. To you my brother, just carry your cross selflessly, make sure you do your morning devotion, abstain from sin and love your neighbour as you love yourself. As for me, I will try to remain faithful to God. What about you that just read this post?
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Emart: FOLYKAZE please be serious for once. Most of your posts i've viewed is provocative or senseless. If you don't have any reasonable comment to post, kindly check the next thread. I advice you to be spiritually minded. You don't know that the flesh you posses is not the real you. You are a spirit and you have a soul. Dreams are spiritual symbols that tells us our current status in the waking life.
brother relax, grin what you dreamt about was an alien invasion...
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Emart(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
BoboYekini: brother relax, grin what you dreamt about was an alien invasion...
No muslims here please. I need posts from christians.
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
dreams ar de greatest place GOD speaks to us
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Emart: No muslims here please. You guys are too fleshy and without spiritual alertness. I need posts from christians.
angry I'm not muslim, dude. Only thing worse than a christian is a muslim.
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Don4Harry(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
hod898: As for me, I will try to remain faithful to God. What about you that just read this post?
I have promised and pray to God that i will live a life of holiness and God is really helping me to fufil my determination. This thread is for christians and sensible muslims too that are willing to change their ways and follow christ Jesus... I am not scared that the rapture will soon take place because i have been saved by Christ. What about you?
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Emart: FOLYKAZE please be serious for once. Most of your posts i've viewed is provocative or senseless. If you don't have any reasonable comment to post, kindly check the next thread. I advice you to be spiritually minded. You don't know that the flesh you posses is not the real you. You are a spirit and you have a soul. Dreams are spiritual symbols that tells us our current status in the waking life.

Dreams are spiritual symbols? From which scientific journal did you read that from?

Erm....I post whatever is on my mind...dont care if you hang for hatred
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Emart(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Dreams are spiritual symbols? From which scientific journal did you read that from?

Erm....I post whatever is on my mind...dont care if you hang for hatred
Just say you don't know that they are symbols. Ok am letting you know it now. And i don't hate people. You need deliverance!
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by luluosas(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Whether you like it or not, believe it or not, take it or leave it, rapture MUST TAKE PLACE someday and it is the expectations of TRUE believers in Christ Jesus. Whether it will happen now or later is none of business because, even Jesus Christ coming to rapture the church does not know when the Father will decide.
Now, where are you in the calendar of Jesus Christ? Should the trumpet sound right now and meet you in the very thing you are doing as you are reading this post, are SURE YOU WILL MAKE IT? If yes, I will wish you grace to carry on. But, if no, you still have the chance to make amend right now. Please, surrender your life to Jesus Christ, repent of ALL YOUR SINS and embrace the word of God righteousness and holiness, and you will make it too. God bless you.
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE: What drugs did you take before sleeping?

grin grin
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Jovanna(f): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Help me oh Lord to do thy will humbly now i pray, help me oh Lord along my service, along my way, wen temptation shall cum to me help me Lord to stand!. . . .i can sense it Jesus christ is coming back soon, let's be heaven minded nd live a holy nd righteous. . .since d day of john d baptist d kingdom of God became violent nd d violent take it by force! Let's strive hard to be a candidate of heaven cos everybody talkin'bout heaven aint going there
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by made2fit(f): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Emart: What i don't understand is that statement she made that IF WE HAD PRAYED LIKE TB JOSHUA, WE WOULD HAVE RAPTURED''

As you pointed out earlier, she watches a Emmanuel TV a lot. Probably why she mentioned the name. Anyway, thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Ajibam: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
God bless you,,
Do you know you have just use your gift for evangelism?
May we not lose Focus in jesus Name
Re: Another Dream About Rapture by Ajibam: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jovanna: Help me oh Lord to do thy will humbly now i pray, help me oh Lord along my service, along my way, wen temptation shall cum to me help me Lord to stand!. . . .i can sense it Jesus christ is coming back soon, let's be heaven minded nd live a holy nd righteous. . .since d day of john d baptist d kingdom of God became violent nd d violent take it by force! Let's strive hard to be a candidate of heaven cos everybody talkin'bout heaven aint going there

You are very Right

(1) (Reply)

Download Gospel Hymns @ Wapgospel.com / Deeper Life National Youth Success Camp(NYSC) 2015 / Kenyan Miracle Healer Scandal Hits Deep Faith In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.