Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59465 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Song85: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2013
Stundey: say na poverty make scoffield dey do am
I lyk d way u ans dis questn.evry tin dat hapens in niaja is bcus of povery as if same does nt hapen or originated 4rm other countries
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Klinee: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2013
The only solution to this gay is killing! Kill anybody who do gay,support it,promote it or didnt see anything wrong in gay.if we kill all dis evil people believe me this earth will turn to paradise! They need to be flush out simple!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Oloriebi22(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gay don take over naija oo cry cry cry
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Klinee: The only solution to this gay is killing! Kill anybody who do gay,support it,promote it or didnt see anything wrong in gay.if we kill all dis evil people believe me this earth will turn to paradise! They need to be flush out simple!

That is why your country is already a paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Ashlamzee(f): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gud those years are nice 4 dem stupid of dem.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Back to the sender x100000 .u will never have a lineage, dirty fagget ur gay family ends with u besides will u stop whining, what's with the u attacked me, u involved my family, I will never forgive or forget u jumbo munjo . Dude I don't give a sh1t about your curses, talk less about ur retarded family where the father humps the son. And the mother licks the daughters. Dirty animals, u ought to b shot.

You curse a lot. Was that how you were brought up? By laying curses on you every minute? Or is it just common in Cameroon?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Afroconnect: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gays are useless to Society,but Nigerians should utilize jungle justice to armed robbers caught in the act alone.
Gays should be reported to the police.
We must not allow our kids grow up in a society filled with Gays-kids do not know better.they do what they see-hence we must vehemently oppose gays in our society.
I hear due to love of money Anambra boys now hussle their asses publicly...chei,Naija and money.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Ezegozie(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Afro connect: Gays are useless to Society,but Nigerians should utilize jungle justice to armed robbers caught in the act alone.
Gays should be reported to the police.
We must not allow our kids grow up in a society filled with Gays-kids do not know better.they do what they see-hence we must vehemently oppose gays in our society.
I hear due to love of money Anambra boys now hussle their asses publicly...chei,Naija and money.

i hear, i hear everytime, who told you?
Why not leave tribalism out of this concept.

How did Anambra come into dis matter now?

A responsible person shud not be believing on wild rumours with source let alone confirmation
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Afroconnect: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Aren't they Cute and Happy.The more you allow gays use ur ladies as cover up,the sadder the sadder the society.

please if you love gays so much relocate to America for your own good-nothing cute about gays...they are lost souls.
Most people do it due to peer pressure,others do it to escape poverty,while the rest just do it because they see others do it.
it is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Afroconnect: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
The Writer: [size=19pt]
SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY AND CONTINENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HATE AND IGNORANCE IS SUFFOCATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BETTING ALL THESE VILLAGE CHAMPIONS BEATING THEIR CHESTS LIKE KING KONG IN HERE ARE UNIVERSITY DROPOUTS OR ATTENDED A MUSHROOM NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY. JESU!
[/size]
Guy stop being an ignorant gay fool-most of the inventors the world has produced did not finish university before making it big.
what has going to a private university got to do with anything.
The richest men in Nigeria are business men/politicians and footballers...what are you saying?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Afroconnect: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
leggo: Homo boys evriwhere. No wonder pampers is scarce. Smh. When u decide that iys the opening for faeces you love the most, don't beg for understanding wen you aarr caught and beaten .Hezron and co. We are expectin you
lol,so many ass licking n shit-damn gays are disgusting.
the ish is demonic,aint no fun in it.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Afroconnect: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
azpekuliar:

May the god of iron sever your carotid artery!
please if you aint a gay,no need to support them-that shit does no one no good.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

I wonder how many people think like you in Nigeria...millions? Pathetic!

I will give you a better reply when I'm back from the gym.

......'.............. ......'..............

Gym my foot. Go and wear your thinking cap! So you can think straight and be positive for good. Can you bear somebody's parent while practicing gay? Include this latest question in your dumb response when you wake up.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Afroconnect: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
ritababe: Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...
gay issue apart,but Naija girls too dey form-sometimes i wonder if all of una now na lesbians,the way una go dey act like say una no like prick again.
The rich men dey limited ooh,make una smile up and mingle before time pass una by.
you might be cool though,just saying majority these days form unnecessarily,its tiring.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by redsun(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nigerians are wild,worse than untamed primates in the bush,like the neo nazi eastern europeans.Why on earth should this be an issue to harm another person?

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Afro connect:
lol,so many ass licking n shit-damn gays are disgusting.
the ish is demonic,aint no fun in it.
I can beat my chest to this, you were once a gay. A repentant gay. Lols, talking from experience shey?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=Hezron Lorraine]see how you celeberate hypocrisy.If the President Veto's the bill.You think the Nigerian Parliament will not become the shame of the world where they have time to Over-rule the Presidents Veto,and go ahead with the Legislation when more vital important bills await recognition and debates.

Its uncalled and highest misplacement of priority for 2/3 majority to over-rule the president veto because of their backward less-educated ignorant minds over a minority who pose no harm whatsoever on the nation.
[/ quote]

Your concern noted? You should leave the job of law making to legislators. Wandering if you are a pocket lawmaker. Wait and see the positive outcome of that bill and be straight for good or face the full weight of the law.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
redsun: Nigerians are wild,worse than untamed primates in the bush,like the neo nazi eastern europeans.Why on earth should this be an issue to harm another person?
I hate when ppl sit on d fence....bruv re u a gay?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
I can beat my chest to this, you were once a gay. A repentant gay. Lols, talking from experience shey?
even though he's once a gay @least he av repented...#CHANGE WE NID
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

Gym my foot. Go and wear your thinking cap! So you can think straight and be positive for good. Can you bear somebody's parent while practicing gay? Include this latest question in your dumb response when you wake up.

Your comment doesn't need a reply dude. I'm tired of pouring water into the basket. Please get a life and leave gay people alone. The thoughts of them won't put food on your table. Same applies to Cameroonpride!

Learn to embrace sexual freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
ennon92: even though he's once a gay @least he av repented...#CHANGE WE NID

Repent from being homosexual? Can you repent from being a vegetarian? What a hopeless and intolerance society you live in. Wasnt jesus himself gay?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

Repent from being homosexual? Can you repent from being a vegetarian? What a hopeless and intolerance society you live in. Wasnt jesus himself gay?
wuts d big deal if u repent 4rm bein homosexual....All we are clamouring 4 is to leave Nigeria and Africa as a whole 4 us or else......NB:homosexuality have'nt come to stay in Nigeria
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

Your comment doesn't need a reply dude. I'm tired of pouring water into the basket. Please get a life and leave gay people alone. The thoughts of them won't put food on your table. Same applies to Cameroonpride!

Learn to embrace sexual freedom.

Am happy for one thing: gay practice cannot answer the question of procreation. I leave you to your fate. Chose positive life for your posterity. Continue in your ^(*_*)^gative perverted s*xual freedom and reap the "benefit" thereof, if any.

The choice iz yours. Goodluck.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
ennon92: wuts d big deal if u repent 4rm bein homosexual....All we are clamouring 4 is to leave Nigeria and Africa as a whole 4 us or else......NB:homosexuality have'nt come to stay in Nigeria

You think? Didnt Jesus came to stay? not only is he here to stay,he's got millions of churches across the country and continent built by ur slavery sweats. Therefore homosexuality will stay...no big deal. Deal with it !
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

Am happy for one thing: gay practice cannot answer the question of procreation. I leave you to your fate. Chose positive life for your posterity. Continue in your ^(*_*)^gative perverted s*xual freedom and reap the "benefit" thereof, if any.

The choice iz yours. Goodluck.

Like i said before,you are ignorant and arrogant about it. You know nothing and probably will die knowing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ini4brandon(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: Gay still dey exist?
saw one in my hood two hrs ago. the way he groomed and his carriage made it obvious to us watching. he seemed to be proud of it

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

Like i said before,you are ignorant and arrogant about it. You know nothing and probably will die knowing nothing.

I pity your destructive self prefessed knowledge.
However, because I care for you, my piece of cake " steer clear from Nigerian public glare when exercising your gay freedom." You may not have your complete dental structure after experiencing the venting of public venom on you!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

I pity your destructive self prefessed knowledge.
However, because I care for you, my piece of cake " steer clear from Nigerian public glare when exercising your gay freedom." You may not have your complete dental structure after experiencing the venting of public venom on you!

Don't worry about me. Instead learn to accept all human with love and respect. You really need to stop judging others.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

Don't worry about me. Instead learn to accept all human with love and respect. You really need to stop judging others.

Am my brother's keeper hence my care for you.

Do not misconstrue words of advice and correction as that of disrespct. I guess you understand!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura: Wait and see the positive outcome of that
bill and be straight for good or face the full weight of
the law.
[b]there's nothing positive that will come from the enactment of that odious law.it is destructive and infringes on basic fudamental human rights provided in the constitution.it is totally against Nigeria's committment to the UN Charter on human rights.

I don't know why anyone would support this
draconian legislation.

This bill doesn't elaborate on its ban on same-sex
public display of affection.it means you can serve
jail term for hugging tightly or holding hands with a
member of the same-sex u aren't related to if those
law avoiding black devils conceive you to be gay/
lesbian.

It also outrightly bans any gathering or association
of peaceful convention under the umbrella of same-
sex celeberation.gay bars,clubs,e.t.c.

Gay rights advocates face harsher ordeal.you can't
form any movement or group to canvass support in
future to repeal the law.in a democracy.that's
shameful.

Fine I understand the faith of these legislooters,they
have the right to hold unto their archaic beliefs,but
must their ignorance and backwardness affect a
minority who pose no harm to the nation in
whatever form.I don't get why anyone would be
raged or see same-sex unions as a threat or
competition to heterosexual lifestyle.

No right thinking nigerian that is gay or lesbian
would decide to walk into Ikoyi marriage registry
and choose to get married.what's the essence of a
marriage when the vast populace don't respect your
intimate identity neither can they comprehend the
fact that you are homosexual.

Till the Nigerian population is of age and intellect to
respect gay people and leave their biase trad-
religious sentiments aside,this bill remains
inevitable.

Masonkz once said:
Criminalizing gay activities, while the main
criminals are given amnesty. Aren't our lawmakers
wise?.isn't this the reality we live in.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Afro connect:
please if you love gays so much relocate to America for your own good-nothing cute about gays...they are lost souls.
Most people[b]do it due to peer pressure,others do it to escape poverty while the rest just do it because they see others do it[/b].
it is disgusting.
[b]you and whoever liked your post definitely you both are troglodytes.

First,from the above you tend to reason daftly.why.you use the word do it,Do it-homosexual intimacy.you assume homosexuality is all about sex and shoving a d.ck up the a$$.You don't understand the first thing about being gay.you don't know the dynamics of it.Gays/lesbians are not lustful animals who are attracted to each other on the basis of sex.you even have lesser level of promiscuity and sex-oriented affairs in a same-sex relationship.
Gay people fall in love which of course you don't understand how,they experience true emotions and are real partners in sharing their love.

Peer Pressure,where you pressured to be straight.to you homosexuality is all about influence.that's what I always say,you guys are insecure about your sexuality,you assume,tolerance to gays would turn you gay.how many gays have you heard of being influenced into homosexuality,if the tendency isn't there,he will never become gay.you can force the horse to the river,you won't force is to drink.same way no one tells a hungry lion to go hunt for food.even if the individual is aurrounded by gays,unless he already has the homosexual tendency in him,the influence would be abortive.

The last is ridiculous,people are gay to get out of poverty.might I ask,how many gays do you know,how many have you been priviledged to meet.
The same way there are gays who are rich is the same way you have the poor ones as you have it with heterosexuals.sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with money or finances.it is a s.ex worker you are referring to.if someone uses s.ex to enrich themselves.they can either be gay or straight.

Finally you may not understand how people are gay.let me help you with that.[/b]

Hezron lorraine: 1.)There are those born with full homosexual
desires.they discover at a very tender age,though
they may have no idea what it means until later in
life.these types have mostly never known
heterosexual feelings and have always responded to
same-sex attractions.
2.)There are those who find out after years of
already being straight,they've always liked the
opposite sex,later on they discover their desires
moving towards the same-sex,they respond so well
to this new attraction and find themselves incapable
of going back to the opposite sex.
3.)There are those even while having feelings for the
opposite sex,when faced with homosexual
advances,they discover they can't withdraw or find
any urge to withdraw.
4.)There are those who are bisexual,they are
capable of responding to attractions from both sex.
5.)Some have to be abused s.exually.after this
intimate torture,they slowly get hooked in
homosexuality and end up enjoying it.
6,)There's any category,these ones are very
straight,they tend to enjoy homosexual
intimacy.they hardly and rarely feel any emotional
feelings to the same-sex like the opposite.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
ennon92: NB:homosexuality have'nt come to stay in Nigeria
gay is everywhere. U wont know until u choose to know. Pls stop stressing ursef.
Ok, a litu assignment, 1. go to 2go and enter thse 2 rooms 'Naija-gay' and 'Mens-Lounge', observe for like 5min. 2. Go to facebook, search 'nigeria gay', click and explore. After all that, come here and tell me ur observations.
U will knw weder gay have come to stay or not. Before u were born, ppl have been practisin it in the closet, so do not be surprised abt d few that come online to transact their bizness, the majority are in the street, trust me.
That your broda or ucle or bf u tink is clean might not be clean. I have them all around me, they arent feminine a bit, yet they are as gay as anything. Galfrends too, they have. So pls stop givng urself unecesary tension. Dey are all laughing at the comments here, laughing real hard. Pls save ur energy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.