Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59425 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: [b .

No right thinking nigerian that is gay or lesbian
would decide to walk into Ikoyi marriage registry
and choose to get married.What's the essence of a
marriage when the vast populace don't respect your
intimate identity neither can they comprehend the
fact that you are homosexual.

[/b]

and choose to get married.What's the essence of a

[/b]

and choose to get married.

What's the essence of a

[/b]
......'.............. ......'..............

The answer to your question is obvious:

Homosexual is repugnant to social acceptance in this land. There is no kind of packaging you will give it that will make it fly. Our sence of dignity in that wise is still in tact.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by adtiezy1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
valinda: S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Why cnt pple mind Ūя̲̅ life n respct odas nawaoo
i susupect dis dude is gay...NL shud kick his butt grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

Am my brother's keeper hence my care for you.

Do not misconstrue words of advice and correction as that of disrespct. I guess you understand!

What irritates me about you is that fact that you think you are better sad. Religion has clearly blinded you,hasn't it? You wanna advice me based on what?

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura: [i][/i]

The answer to your question is obvious:

Homosexual is repugnant to social acceptance in this land. There is no kind of packaging you will give it that will make it fly. Our sence of dignity in that wise is still in tact.

Everybody's journey is individual. If you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. The fact that many Nigerians consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

What irritates me about you is that fact that you think you are better sad. Religion has clearly blinded you,hasn't it? You wanna advice me based on what?

Take religion out of it.

Have you ever seen the sun rising from the west? That is the basis of my advice.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

Take religion out of it.

Have you ever seen the sun rising from the west? That is the basis of my advice.

If nature supports the sun rising from the west,the sun will rise from the west!

If nature doesn't supports homosexuality, it won't exist.

And of course nature supports ignorance,that is why you are ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

Everybody's journey is individual. If you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. The fact that many Nigerians consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality.

You can as well fall in love with a beast and teach the society to do same as exercise of sexual freedom.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

If nature supports the sun rising from the west,the sun will rise from the west!

My point. Since your sun has decided to rise from the west, we Nigerians say no to abnormality.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Stop stalking me sir!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Homosexuality is god's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ckkris: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness: Stop stalking me sir!

Why?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: See this one talking about poor country, the same Nigeria with national blackout? Ah ah Abeg bring it on, dirty pig, u quote me out of nowhere now u are crying fool..besides abegi come and
take back your refugees .....nap zut [.ousoan anyou .ah ah ah , wonder
shall never, anyway coming from a citizen of a pit latrine i will pass
Ah ah dude if me being a girl is your fantasy u say it straight, stop
beating around the Bush, dumb azz

Hey come! Who be you? Stop this sh1t before i begin to pluck off ur body parts. What's ur business here? Why cant you stick to ur God's forsaken nation? Let me hear 'pip' from u again and i will put u where u belong. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
ckkris:
Why?

Because of this:

Hello ifeness,

cheiwura would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact cheiwura by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,
For: https://www.nairaland.com/cheiwura
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness: Homosexuality is god's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children. grin grin grin grin

What is the source of this paradox
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Klinee: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

If nature doesn't supports homosexuality, it won't exist.

And of course nature supports ignorance,that is why you are ignorant.
so why do u decide to make the sun to rise from west? That is arbnormal! Gay is evil,they don't respect nature becos if they respect nature they won't be doing that devilish act. But i think killing will help them to realize the gravity of what they are doing! There is no way a man will be attracted to fellow man-that is law of nature. Like charges repel while unlike charges attract. But do to demonic effect of people like u,u decide to put two like charges togather,what do u expect? Fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Klinee: so why do u decide to make the sun to rise from west? That is arbnormal! Gay is evil,they don't respect nature becos if they respect nature they won't be doing that devilish act. But i think killing will help them to realize the gravity of what they are doing! There is no way a man will be attracted to fellow man-that is law of nature. Like charges repel while unlike charges attract. But do to demonic effect of people like u,u decide to put two like charges togather,what do u expect? Fire!!!

And who made you the judge to decide who dies or not. Before you remove the stone out of others eyes,take out yours first.

Love has no law, but to love. If nature doesn't support something, it will never ever exist. But i would rather see men hold hands than hold guns.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

And who made you the judge to decide who dies or not. Before you remove the stone out of others eyes,take out yours first.

Love has no law, but to love. If nature doesn't support something, it will never ever exist. But i would rather see men hold hands than hold guns.

Can you listen to your ignorant self

Even the simple law of nature you do not know.!!!

This is a forum of enlightened minds. Please let us know the source of your misguided quotation if you are erudite.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Acting according to GOD'S Law, gays should die!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mistade Regal: Acting according to GOD'S Law, gays should die!

Acting according to God's law, you should still be a slave harvesting cottons in Southern U.S!

5 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

Can you listen to your ignorant self

Even the simple law of nature you do not know.!!!

This is a forum of enlightened minds. Please let us know the source of your misguided quotation if you are erudite.

What are the four laws of nature? Do you know?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Klinee: The only solution to this gay is killing! Kill anybody who do gay,support it,promote it or didnt see anything wrong in gay.if we kill all dis evil people believe me this earth will turn to paradise! They need to be flush out simple!
_
[size=19pt]
Hitler tried it. Hitler is dead. Gays remain.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
The Writer:
_
[size=19pt]
Hitler tried it. Hitler is dead. Gays remain.
[/size]
are you SimonAndal?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by imotondo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
I pity our generation, with the way this gay thing is going, i dont know what the fate of our kids will be especially those in boarding schools where they have to contain with the excesses of their teachers and seniors. I thing being gay is infectious coz i know a straight guy whom after being forced to sleep with gay seniors in school then suddenly turned gay.the problem then was that the guy usually regret his actions whenever he comes back to his senses. If u r gay, u really need to go for a deliverance because u'v been possesed and not trying to live with it. You cant say God created you that way; someone made u gay whether u own up or not. God forgive us all.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by nwajeiferdinand: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
onye guy: kill him undecided
na wa o
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
are you SimonAndal?
_
[size=19pt]
I wish! The guy is a legend. I can only hope to be half as awesome! No I'm not.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
The Writer:
_
[size=19pt]
I wish! The guy is a legend. I can only hope to be half as awesome! No I'm not.
[/size]
owk o. But I doubt u arnt him

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by GooseBaba: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Am amazed how people advocate the killing of someone else's love ones. If you advocate that homosexuality should not be promoted through school, media or government I understand your concern.

Only if you had someone try to take your life for silly reason like religion or traditional belief that you know nothing about. Then will you understand the gravity of your madness for advocating death for someone that did not threaten your life.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Just came across this thread now and wish to share:

https://www.nairaland.com/1408525/cameroon-gay-caught-being-intimate
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2013

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
owk o. But I doubt u arnt him
_
[size=19pt]
I'm highly flattered, ma'am.
[/size]
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Cabsso(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2013
Dr Walter: Ritualist nt gay
nawa wo gay dem no let ashi market move again oo
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Cabsso(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2013
ritababe: Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...
lol just pray cos men no send women again oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.