Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria (39927 Views)

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Nigeria Decides: Presidential Elections Prediction With Indepth Analysis. / Real Cost Of Fuel - An Indepth Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by alnaijiri(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
It is the British with their western predatory culture that have corrupted us. The only hope for this country is Sharia law being implemented by God-fearing Muslims across the nation, from the Niger Delta to the shores of Lake Chad to the islands of the Lagos Lagoon.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Chinom(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yea ! Nigeria is "Hell on Earth'where this British dude spent 3 years. He still wants to come back to spend another 3 years !!. Could it be all the fine, easy, Naija babes he picked up at the Lagos clubs he went to? Spending our oil money.

His Blog is a joke. As usual, the Diaspora Naija haters are quick to jump on his trail. He DID NOT say anything new.

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by arent88(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
This article is realy a thru reflection of wat nigeria is today.we hav transited from one corrupt leader to another.corruption and greed has eaten so much into our national lifes that the average man on the street would tell u of hw so much he would loot the treasury once given the opportunity to rule.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by 76Naira(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sentiments and opinions aside, this is the pure truth about the landmass called Nigeria. Just a boiling pot of stupidity.
I knew I had seen that name before! Tim.......yes he truly lived in Nigeria(Lagos, Eleme and Abuja) and worked with a few colleagues in the industry.

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by skimarvel: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Another person stuck in the rot of Nigeria coming with the lame you escaped to UK and poverty when his idiocy is exposed and he can't defend it.

person, this is for you too:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410261/tear-burn-nigerian-passport-once/10#17660152
MR MAN VEX 4RM NAW TILL WEN NIGERIA PRODUCES 0MW OF ELECTRICITY...D FACT REMAÌNS
-U WERE BORN IN NIGERIA
-U WERE FED OFF NIGERIA'S AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE
-U SKULED IN NIGERIA(dats if u eva saw d four walls of a university)
-U WILL GET A JOB IN NIGERIA
-U WILL GET MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN GIRL(whom i pray iz nt a slowpoke lyk u)
-U WILL GIVE BIRTH TO NIGERIAN CHILDREN(if u re nt impotent)
-U WILL DIE ND B BURIED IN NIGERIA...
*WHY ALL D HATE AGAINST D COUNTRY DAT AV BIN RESPONSIBLE 4 UR UPKEEP 1 WAY OR D ODA...
MY GUY WISE UP OO
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by arent88(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
alnaijiri: It is the British with their western predatory culture that have corrupted us. The only hope for this country is Sharia law being implemented by God-fearing Muslims across the nation, from the Niger Delta to the shores of Lake Chad to the islands of the Lagos Lagoon.
mr man if as u said sharia law is d only thru solution.then why is there no middle eastern country amongst the ten most developed countries in the world.religion is nt our problem but our atitude.where everyone tinks 4 himself and family wen in government rather than masses that put u dere.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by ono(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Upon all the man said, the thing that bothers you the most is the fact you "think" he wants to comeback to work in Nigeria?

Not only is your thinking that poor, you seem to also be poor in reading as what he said was that he hopes never to have to live permanently in Nigeria again.

It is not totally your fault, it is mainly the fault of the corruption the man is talking about that you lack thinking priorities and have comprehension challenges.

haha..lol!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by IyfeNamikaze(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
booqee: another thing, if this dude say we're corrupt, no shit. He isn't lying about dat. But wat i don't seem to understand is why he still wants to come back. He has described nigeria with every negative words imaginable. Didn't he say the average corrupt nigerian has the mentality of "i want all dat is there and still want more". Now see where dis dude shot himself in d foot; its obvious he's working in d oil and gas sector and paid a very fat salary(who wouldn't know dat), but still he wants to come back to this 'cesspit' for another three years to amass more wealth. He has said he isn't really having fun here, so why come back?? Bloody hypocrite. Talk about a pot calling a kettle black.
atleast some one saw how one dimensional the brit was. although majority of wat he said were true, there was one particular sentence that he made which exposed how partial he was in his assesment... the point he made about nigeria being classless and that even if we are to change the 109 senators with a random 109 nigerians, that the result would still be the same..... and even if he repeat the process 100times, nothing will change. he now later turned round to say that he lads he worked with were one of the most honest,intelligent and upright people he has ever met.... so i ask, are the lads not also nigerians? he said tht though majority of nigerians were corrupt,there were still few who werent corrupt.. so according to him, the only people who werent corrupt must be the lads he worked with shey? if no body saw that statement of his as patronizing ,then alot of u guys here lack comprehension. .Now the issue of experimening with 109 random nigerian for a set of hundred times..... now lets do the maths 109 x 100 = 10,900. so he is saying that out of ten thousand nine hundred random nigerians, there can't be atlest one hundred nd nine honest and truthful nigerians? this articule is so true as well s false. i wont even go into the return to militry rule bullshit, cuz it will only expose how unprofessional his assesment was concerning the average nigerian. i urge you guys not to swallow this write up hook line and sinker. this articule to me is 80% accurate.

3 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Danfo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
The only thing I disagree with in all of the writing is below...we Nigerians don't steal people's food... grin

'theft of half-eaten sandwiches and opened drink containers from the office fridge'
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
skimarvel: MR MAN VEX 4RM NAW TILL WEN NIGERIA PRODUCES 0MW OF ELECTRICITY...D FACT REMAÌNS
-U WERE BORN IN NIGERIA
*WHY ALL D HATE AGAINST D COUNTRY DAT AV BIN RESPONSIBLE 4 UR UPKEEP 1 WAY OR D ODA...
MY GUY WISE UP OO

You are really a person!

-U WERE BORN IN NIGERIA
If corruption the oyinbo is talking about did not ruin your life and you could actually read and comprehend, then you would have picked up that I was not born in Nigeria when I clearly stated that in the post to you.

person, and so the fck what?

person, we are back at that reading and comprehension challenge you have again. I said the UK gave me the opportunity to study in one of the best universities in the world, you think that would be in Nigeria, cretin?

For what? If that line opened, most likely I would be taking the employing path and majority of my staff would most likely have a higher proportion of Oyinbos. The poor education of Nigeria churns out many fucktards like you to the point the pool of quality candidates would be too low and I am definitely the type that will not hesitate in sacking fucktards that want to make big money with as little efforts as possible like the Oyinbo observed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The chances of that is very low. Dem know that fact on NL.

person, by blood, not by mentality. Affiliation is not even guaranteed. They might decide to self-identify with some other foreign nation as long as Nigeria has cretins like you.

The only sense you made. My body no fit escape Sagamu!

Iyfe Namikaze:
atleast some one saw how one dimensional the brit was. although majority of wat he said were true, there was one particular sentence that he made which exposed how partial he was in his assesment... the point he made about nigeria being classless and that even if we are to change the 109 senators with a random 109 nigerians, that the result would still be the same..... and even if he repeat the process 100times, nothing will change. he now later turned round to say that he lads he worked with were one of the most honest,intelligent and upright people he has ever met.... so i ask, are the lads not also nigerians? he said tht though majority of nigerians were corrupt,there were still few who werent corrupt.. so according to him, the only people who werent corrupt must be the lads he worked with shey? if no body saw that statement of his as patronizing ,then alot of u guys here lack comprehension. .Now the issue of experimening with 109 random nigerian for a set of hundred times..... now lets do the maths 109 x 100 = 10,900. so he is saying that out of ten thousand nine hundred random nigerians, there can't be atlest one hundred nd nine honest and truthful nigerians? this articule is so true as well s false. i wont even go into the return to militry rule bullshit, cuz it will only expose how unprofessional his assesment was concerning the average nigerian. i urge you guys not to swallow this write up hook line and sinker. this articule to me is 80% accurate.

Another example that our education system has failed.

This cretin does not understand and cannot comprehend the concept of random selection and he is feeling like a superstar that he has found a contradiction in the guy's write up.

Cretin, when a random selection is made of 109 people out of 170, the possibility of sticking to the few quality people intelligent enough to be working in the premier industry (oil and gas) is low or virtually impossible. You have better odds of lightening striking you!

And your moronic maths would get you a fail as well. I am sure when you are doing that kind of probability statistics, you will be using something like permutation formula or combination formula to find the possible number of arrangements, not your okrika formula you called maths.

He never said there can't be at least 109 Nigerians found to run the country, he said if 109 random ones are picked it would be the same as the majority junk you have in the legislative upper chamber. Basically he is saying majority of you are mentally ill and morally bankrupt. And he is right!

You should appreciate his analysis and complaints because he is highlighting why someone like you that would probably claim to be a graduate can be so intellectually bankrupt. Your leaders are destroying your life with their looting! You education budget is being stolen. You have an Okrika education!

3 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Tayeni(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
arent88: mr man if as u said sharia law is d only thru solution.then why is there no middle eastern country amongst the ten most developed countries in the world.religion is nt our problem but our atitude.where everyone tinks 4 himself and family wen in government rather than masses that put u dere.
infact ...tell him; religion is one of d tools we use to hoodwink ourselves.....religion is a tool...a cover for committing d most despicable crimes in Nigeria
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by prettylydia: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Till I die in my good old age, if Jesus tarry, I will always believe in Nigeria....it is our country let us make it right and this start with you and me!! Although it is hard 2 say, but I still love Nigeria!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by trolling(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kamanda: Naija is DOOMED
not only doomed but cursed
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by alnaijiri(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tayeni: infact ...tell him; religion is one of d tools we use to hoodwink ourselves.....religion is a tool...a cover for committing d most despicable crimes in Nigeria
arent88: mr man if as u said sharia law is d only thru solution.then why is there no middle eastern country amongst the ten most developed countries in the world.religion is nt our problem but our atitude.where everyone tinks 4 himself and family wen in government rather than masses that put u dere.

Yes, religion is used as a way to control and suppress, and yes, none of the Muslim nations are truly advanced. But that's because real authentic Islam is not implemented anywhere on a national level.

The first Islamic nation at the time of the prophet was the most just, safe, equitable, and flourishing political entities in the history of mankind. If we can only return to the rule of Islamic law, of devotion to our Creator and His Holy Quran, than there is no reason why we can't recreate such a political entity today.

Islamic nations across the world have been rife with corruption and outside meddling by the West. I have no doubt that if Nigeria is ruled by educated and God-fearing Muslims, well versed in the Quran, Hadith, Sharia, and Usul ul-Figh, Nigeria would become one of the greatest nations in the world. As a believing Muslim, I find it my duty to unite other God-fearing Muslims in this country and to enact real change in Nigeria. Sharia is the only way Nigeria can truly move to the light from the darkness that it now inhabits.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
alnaijiri:

Yes, religion is used as a way to control and suppress, and yes, none of the Muslim nations are truly advanced. But that's because real authentic Islam is not implemented anywhere on a national level.

The first Islamic nation at the time of the prophet was the most just, safe, equitable, and flourishing political entities in the history of mankind. If we can only return to the rule of Islamic law, of devotion to our Creator and His Holy Quran, than there is no reason why we can't recreate such a political entity today.

Islamic nations across the world have been rife with corruption and outside meddling by the West. I have no doubt that if Nigeria is ruled by educated and God-fearing Muslims, well versed in the Quran, Hadith, Sharia, and Usul ul-Figh, Nigeria would become one of the greatest nations in the world. As a believing Muslim, I find it my duty to unite other God-fearing Muslims in this country and to enact real change in Nigeria. Sharia is the only way Nigeria can truly move to the light from the darkness that it now inhabits.

Abeg educate me where you came to that highlighted conclusion.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

You are really a person!

-U WERE BORN IN NIGERIA
If corruption the oyinbo is talking about did not ruin your life and you could actually read and comprehend, then you would have picked up that I was not born in Nigeria when I clearly stated that in the post to you.

person, we are back at that reading and comprehension challenge you have again. I said the UK gave me the opportunity to study in one of the best universities in the world, you think that would be in Nigeria, cretin?

For what? If that line opened, most likely I would be taking the employing path and majority of my staff would most likely have a higher proportion of Oyinbos. The poor education of Nigeria churns out many fucktards like you to the point the pool of quality candidates would be too low and I am definitely the type that will not hesitate in sacking fucktards that want to make big money with as little efforts as possible like the Oyinbo observed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, by blood, not by mentality. Affiliation is not even guaranteed. They might decide to self-identify with some other foreign nation as long as Nigeria has cretins like you.

This cretin does not understand and cannot comprehend the concept of random selection and he is feeling like a superstar that he has found a contradiction in the guy's write up.

Cretin, when a random selection is made of 109 people out of 170, the possibility of sticking to the few quality people intelligent enough to be working in the premier industry (oil and gas) is low or virtually impossible. You have better odds of lightening striking you!

And your moronic maths would get you a fail as well. I am sure when you are doing that kind of probability statistics, you will be using something like permutation formula or combination formula to find the possible number of arrangements, not your okrika formula you called maths.

He never said there can't be at least 109 Nigerians found to run the country, he said if 109 random ones are picked it would be the same as the majority junk you have in the legislation. Basically he is saying majority of you are mentally ill and morally bankrupt. And he is right!
not only re u a shame to your family, the blanket of shame also extends to educated populace. i doubt u are a graduate,thats if u have ever stepped our foot in any universiy,if u have then you must be one of the group of people that recently go intoduced to internet...which gives u the opportunity to exibit your unlearned self and show the whole nation your glory which is intense bigotry nd stupidy. you lack the capcity to understand when you are being insulted indirectly,mistaken it as an upliftment. but i wont lose hope in you.cuz i believe tht there is a part of you which is hungry to e educated.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by alnaijiri(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
trolling: not only doomed but cursed

My Islamic teacher told me that with every curse, there is a blessing. Now you may think that Nigeria is cursed with corruption, immorality, mediocrity, confusion, etc, but I see it in a different way, an optimistic way. More than ever, God has shown Nigerians, to a greater degree than He has to other nations, that ONLY ISLAM can transform a society, not Western values, not Xtianity, not pagan juju, not money, not hip-hop, not nollywood, not technology.

Only when we listen to God with respect to how to live our lives the way our Creator has intended, can we live in a harmonious, fair, and prosperous society.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

You are really a person!

-U WERE BORN IN NIGERIA

He never said there can't be at least 109 Nigerians found to run the country, he said if 109 random ones are picked it would be the same as the majority junk you have in the legislative upper chamber. Basically he is saying majority of you are mentally ill and morally bankrupt. And he is right!

You should appreciate his analysis and complaints because he is highlighting why someone like you that would probably claim to be a graduate can be so intellectually bankrupt. Your leaders are destroying your life with their looting! You education budget is being stolen. You have an Okrika education!
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:
not only re u a shame to your family, the blanket of shame also extends to educated populace. i doubt u are a graduate,thats if u have ever stepped our foot in any universiy,if u have then you must be one of the group of people that recently go intoduced to internet...which gives u the opportunity to exibit your unlearned self and show the whole nation your glory which is intense bigotry nd stupidy. you lack the capcity to understand when you are being insulted indirectly,mistaken it as an upliftment. but i wont lose hope in you.cuz i believe tht there is a part of you which is hungry to e educated.

You are a person!

Of course my education cannot be compared to your Okrika education. That is why all I say appears to be unintelligent to you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Start googling permutation and combination formulas. The one we use in the UK, not the ones in your N3,000 handouts from lecturers without degrees that you used earlier.

2 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by alnaijiri(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Abeg educate me where you came to that highlighted conclusion.

The changes enacted by the Prophet (May peace be upon him) in establishing the Islamic nation were humanitarian reforms never before seen in mankind (toleration of the conquered peoples, mandatory charity, promoting forgiveness among feuding families, care for orphans and widows and the poor).

Furthermore, the Islamic nation soon became the most scientifically advanced civilisation of its era. Many advanced concepts came from that era in the sciences, philosophy, and interestingly, finance. For example, the words algebra and algorithm are both Arabic words because the people who came up with those concepts were living in the Islamic nation.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
alnaijiri: It is the British with their western predatory culture that have corrupted us. The only hope for this country is Sharia law being implemented by God-fearing Muslims across the nation, from the Niger Delta to the shores of Lake Chad to the islands of the Lagos Lagoon.

Here is a da#ft comment if ever I read one.
Go on, tell us precisely how God fearing, cradle-snatching Yerima sanitised Zamfara state, while fleecing its treasury of funds meant for infrastructural development. angry
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
alnaijiri:

My Islamic teacher told me that with every curse, there is a blessing. Now you may think that Nigeria is cursed with corruption, immorality, mediocrity, confusion, etc, but I see it in a different way, an optimistic way. More than ever, God has shown Nigerians, to a greater degree than He has to other nations, that ONLY ISLAM can transform a society, not Western values, not Xtianity, not pagan juju, not money, not hip-hop, not nollywood, not technology.

Only when we listen to God with respect to how to live our lives the way our Creator has intended, can we live in a harmonious, fair, and prosperous society.

before you start with your islmic propaganda, u might want to visit syria and egypt and see what religion (islam) has done to these two countries, after your tour, do not hesitate to look up on the this name ''boko haaram'' and see how the pursuit of islamic state has greatly improved the lives of people living in the north,prescisely the region where the afro mentioned name have been operating in.
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Tayeni(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
alnaijiri:

ok ......I don hear grin
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
alnaijiri:

The changes enacted by the Prophet (May peace be upon him) in establishing the Islamic nation were humanitarian reforms never before seen in mankind (toleration of the conquered peoples, mandatory charity, promoting forgiveness among feuding families, care for orphans and widows and the poor).

Furthermore, the Islamic nation soon became the most scientifically advanced civilisation of its era. Many advanced concepts came from that era in the sciences, philosophy, and interestingly, finance. For example, the words algebra and algorithm are both Arabic words because the people who came up with those concepts were living in the Islamic nation.

What rubbish are you chatting?

Toleration of conquered people is some achievement?

And you mean toleration by insisting they pay higher tax (jizya) than muslims to avoid being slaughtered?

You still haven't explained to me how "The first Islamic nation at the time of the prophet was the most just, safe, equitable, and flourishing political entities in the history of mankind".

What metrics did you use? What comparisons did you make?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by pmc01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
After all said, what's the way forward?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by eaglechild: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
What a picture of doom and gloom.
'If you replace 109 senators randomly a thousand times they all would be the same'
That's like the biblical conversation of Abraham with God when Abraham was pleading for Sodom and Gomorrah.
I guess what is left is to destroy Nigeria.

undecided
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Of course my education cannot be compared to your Okrika education. That is why all I say appears to be unintelligent to you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Start googling permutation and combination formulas. The one we use in the UK, not the ones in your N3,000 handouts from lecturers without degrees that you used earlier.

if the above language is the type they tech you in UK(that is if you've ever left the shores of nigeria before) then i will have to cancel my trip next month. how socially uneducated can an adult be?
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
pmc01: After all said, what's the way forward?

Revolution, not the tolerance and excuses these fucktards want to make.

https://www.nairaland.com/1092491/mansion-built-minister-niger-delta-abuja/3#12825195
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
olabukola: Don't make corruption a fed thing. It cut across all govt level even outside govt. If u think fed is not fighting corruption what about the states? Do you think their is no corruption in state and local outs? Nigeria is rotten from top to down.

You are clearly one of those who delights in being contrarian for the sake of it. Did you not read the quote I included which mentions horizontal corruption?

1 Like

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

if the above language is the type they tech you in UK(that is if you've ever left the shores of nigeria before) then i will have to cancel my trip next month. how socially uneducated can an adult be?

Cretin, who gave you visa? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by Katsumoto: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

You will cancel your trip because of commentary on any anonymous forum?

Why do some folks in Naija like to deceive themselves? And be boastful while doing it?

2 Likes

Re: An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria by mickyarams: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Well said, everything he said is true. Naija is the only place a yoruba teacher can become a cimmissioner or general overseer within a year. Instead of us to rise up and take out our hopeless leaders in a revolution, My people will rather sit down in religious gatherings and donate money for private jets and rolls royces to their ebagenlists grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? / What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos / Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.