Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? (9834 Views)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / My Favourite S3x Position Is........ / What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
How Do you Sleep at Home, Look at the
Pics below and Share with Other
Nairalandites your Best Sleeping
Position.

Re: Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? by Fisiryorh(m): 3:01am On Mar 20, 2023
All..
Re: Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? by domDva(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Why is there no lying facedown option ? 5 is my second option

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? by willi926(m): 5:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? by luminouz(m): 5:56am On Mar 20, 2023
Mine is 7. Naked like the day I was born. grin

Any girl wey sleep like 8 na winch tongue
Re: Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? by Illegal1(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Omoh.....3 and 5 be my best

(1) (Reply)

Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. / How A Nairalander Turned Me To A Chronic Masturbator. True Life Story- See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.