Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) (5009 Views)

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab / Yaya Toure Accused By Hooker Of Begging For Sex (PHOTOS) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by olajide8(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2008
hi my people i need help and prayers i cant let go of my ex-girl friend since she told me she was no longer interested in me believe you me the reason i think is because she has bragged beyond bounds to both her friends and her sisters i am not getting younger and i am not a play boy in fact i am an introvert she is extrovertic which compliments my nature but why is it that when you encourage women to start business of buying and selling it always leads to her breaking up with you even when she knows that she is causing you pain, infact part of the reasons why i write this is because i have been begging her which i know i should do i have been calling her which i know is wrong but i cant just stop for 10years prior to 3 years of me begging her o reconsider her stand infact sometimes i just think she used me all the while infact took advantage of the true love i felt for her i never for once tried to date nor look at another through out to be more sincere she was my first serious girl friend you know we went through school infact she had become apart of mylife as if she was my skin please what can i do i am seriously going crazy i dont even know where i can me up with another person that would honestly understand this and my predicament infact i want it to end as i write this, i know i need help
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by manchibabe: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2008
if u r jobless, then keep begging her

and if u r not, then find someone else to occupy ur tyme, becos even if she agrees for u, she is only doing it out of pity nd nt love,

so which wud u prefer
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2008
@machinebabe

that was rather too harsh! if u were in his shoes u wouldn't want a response like that! sad

@Poster

It is obvoius that she's no longer interested in you and the love is no longer in her heart! 3 good years of begging and she's still being cold~ damn!

Just take your time to forget about her and move on. I think your 'introvert nature' has made you more lonely! Try and mix with other people and you will realise there's more to life than a heartless bitch! cool
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2008
poster move on with your life
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Godalone(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2008
@poster,
You have to continue your life,you can't be begging her just because you want to marry her.Do you want her to marry you out of pity? Definitely no.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by LAKANYE(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hello Olajide,
Your name says it all. Don't you realize a woman in a man's life is like a bird relationship with its nesting area. The bird may decide at any point to relocate and or migrate, leaving its previous abode behind to rebuild a new one.
You should have moved on long time ago. THREE YEARS??DAMN!!!Calling her is not going to make her come back. A woman will not stay with you if she does not want to stay. A woman will stay with a man for some ingenuine reasons most of the time. You as a man do not have to do or show anything to a woman to be with you but MAKE HER OBSERVE YOU IN HER OWN WAY or for her to see you in your true color, and for her to decide to stay/be with you or not. STOP YOUR AGONY/PAINS of waiting for any woman to come back to you, move to a better woman, and upgrade your status.  Now, what would you prefer, for her to be gone now, or for her to stay with you, and bring other men into your house?? NA GOD TAKE WOMAN PAIN OUT OF YOUR LIFE,, IF YOU GO DRAG THE PAIN BACK, THAT GO BE YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM. SHIKENNA
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by frank316(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2008
now i understand why some women feel on top of the world and misbehave. So there are this amount of foolish men in this we country, for threeeeee years? this the highest hight of mumu.

@poster, go and cut off your dick and throw it away. you are just talking rubish
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by gabelogan(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2008
@ POSTER

I UNDERSTAND UR PAIN, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT ONCE A WOMAN IS FED UP, SHE'S FED UP.
GUY!!!!!!!!! SHINE YA EYE, WOMEN FULL EVERYWHERE, U NO NEED BEG WOMAN FOR 3 YEARS NA!!! HABA.

WELL, U SAID IT ALL, U R AN INTROVERT.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Alapomeji1: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2008
frank 3.16
now i understand why some women feel on top of the world and misbehave. So there are this amount of foolish men in this we country, for threeeeee years? this the highest hight of mumu.

@poster, go and cut off your privates and throw it away. you are just talking rubish

stupid boy!
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by arianne(f): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2008
poster- though am a lady, i certainly do not want to be begged or coaxed for 3 good years!i would have gotten a restraining order after the 1st yr, haba. what part of capital N.O. is hard to understand. within that time u could have moved on after all when one door closes , another opens. no matter how strong your love hangover is u gotta wake up and start livin again. love ain't gonna refund u 3 wasted years!
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by hotchic1(f): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2008
I think its better to move,if you have started another relationship he moment  she left you,probably you would have met another reasonable gurl.
May be she just doesn't believe in going back to an e or she has found someone else or for some other reasons,but either way,you need to move on.Time is money.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2008
three years? you sef, you're not serious undecided
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by SweetT1: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2008
@Poster

After 3 years?? Did she gave you a love portion? Look here Bro'. You've tried your best, grab your sh*t and find you someone else. Trust me, there are bigger, better and tastier fish in the ocean. Good luck. wink
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by squirrel20(f): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2008
@ Poster
Very sad situation, i feel your pain but still you have to move on with your life. you can't keep begging and begging.She probably is in a relationship now and you are there wasting your time begging.
Try and forget about her, think of how to better your life and move forward. you'll meet someone better with time.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by jediknight(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2008
@poster

I guess everyone has said it all!

MOVE ON & STOP BEING A WUSS!

No hard feelings bro!
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by SweetT1: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2008
4Her:

three years? you sef, you're not serious undecided

spoken like a real onisekuse. She imagines how hard it could be being without a man for 3 years. what is so serious in waiting fo 3 year?
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by krama(m): 1:52am On Jun 10, 2008
Move on bro
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 10, 2008
arianne:

poster- though am a lady, i certainly do not want to be begged or coaxed for 3 good years!i would have gotten a restraining order after the 1st yr, haba. what part of capital N.O. is hard to understand. within that time u could have moved on after all when one door closes , another opens. no matter how strong your love hangover is u gotta wake up and start livin again. love ain't going to refund u 3 wasted years!

Lmao!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 10, 2008
Sweet T:

spoken like a real onisekuse. She imagines how hard it could be being without a man for 3 years. what is so serious in waiting fo 3 year?

warreva. . .sorry, ugly men dnt get my attention. . .satan, stay behind me angry
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by olajide8(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2008
thanks guys i didnt rally give you the full jist but she would change mind to day and say lets plan for tomorrow and revert back well i have indeed moved on now guess what this my new em is one in a million i think i waas blind to all woment that past me before this one naa exception no be for mouth i am not an onisekuse but my ex- took my steel away you know to much trust or is it love i guess she is infuatuated with another man at her age 30+ well thats her own problem now before it was mine i guess its hers imagine a whole miss nigeria not any of the current ones but one of them for me upon say i talk say i be introvert i guess i am not really an introvert thanks all the same guys post me more i would give you a hint of my my worst nite mare her friends finished her when she was supposed to become my p.a you know i am self employed i pay salaries now she is with a salary earner

thanks you guys i will keep you post though love has gone thru the window i dont shine my eyes
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by olajide8(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2008
i guess i am okay maybe above average not just some education but above what you guys may think i guess if they decided to throw an investiture i would have to stand for like 20 mins while reading my profile in guess for me to be blessed with the beauty i have now i must be quite presentable and the funniest hing is every time she sees me she melts but puffys when she on the phone my ex i mean o! i believe she is seriously hiding her face from me i dont even see her in town how funny though i feel ashamed because of whomi am well keep the ideas coming i would give you up to day infromation, but i think i am more comtempted only i hate her friends for destroying what they didnt know the begining you know like them telling her how can you jump into marriage when you havent even tried another man in your life you know that typr of talk you loadys or girls in the house
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Nautillus(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
Oga, THREE YEARS . . .which kind guy you be sef ? ? ?

You really most have low self esteem . . .3years ? ? ? unbelieveable

READ THE BOLD INSCRIPTION ON THE WALL

SHE MOVED ON 2year and 4 MONTHS AGO. YOU HAVE BEEN DELETED

dust yourself up and start again . . . .or are you waiting for her to present her wedding invite to you 1st HABA ! ! !
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by olajide8(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
i thought your style was never say never well thats mine well i guess now i have moved on read my other post above
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by francessby(f): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2008
Why on earth do you think after you have begged 3yrs that she will come back to you, abeg for her and look for pretty chicks around that's if you care to look around
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Lovelace: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2008
I think this quote aptly describes his situation which goes thus;When you know what you want,and you want it badly enough,you'll find a way to get it . by Jim Rohn.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by ladybam(f): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ poster

let the babe go jare. and then move on with your life. it could be hard, but you've got to try
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by iice(f): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2008
I hail ooo! you get time!
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by francessby(f): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2008
you are begging as if the girl holds your life c'mmon get a life
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by ashe2(f): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2008
i undastnd how u feel men its not cool being the lovelorn but my guy u gat to brace yourself up and roll and dont let oda good gals pass u by.look for an activity 2 kip urself bz love doesnt curse so much pain wats the use havin her wen 4eva her mind wud be outside so what was the gain? besides if u ignore her she mite come callin some gals jus hate 2 much attention u know! i said some gals oh!!
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by omega25red(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2008
This is going to be harsh

Dude what the hell is the matter with you ? i guess you don't have any support system around you to smack the hell out of you for begging a woman who broke up with you years ago. By the way what would you do if you heard she got married i hope you jump off a building if that happened

YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR LIFE if that was my sister you were stalking for 3 years i would have kicked the S!@#t out of your azz a long time ago. So what she melts when she sees you she probably acts like that because she faers what you might do to her in person. My advice to you quit actting like a psycho and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. No body is worth that much time mostly if they don't want anything to do with you.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
cant you get the picture she ain coming back,after three years man move on with ya life
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by LAKANYE(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2008
nuttyKachi:

can't you get the picture she ain coming back,after three years man move on with ya life

omega25red:

This is going to be harsh

Dude what the hell is the matter with you ? i guess you don't have any support system around you to smack the hell out of you for begging a woman who broke up with you years ago. By the way what would you do if you heard she got married i hope you jump off a building if that happened

YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR LIFE if that was my sister you were stalking for 3 years i would have kicked the S!@#t out of your azz a long time ago. So what she melts when she sees you she probably acts like that because she faers what you might do to her in person. My advice to you quit actting like a psycho and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. No body is worth that much time mostly if they don't want anything to do with you.

[size=36pt]SOME MEN FIND IT HARD TO GET "DUMPED" BY ANY WOMAN. HOW CAN ANY MAN THINKS HE IS STILL DATING A WOMAN WHO HAD NOT SPOKEN TO HIM IN THREE YEARS.
DID YOU SAY THREE YEARS?
I DUMP WOMEN WHO DIDN'T SPEAK WITH ME IN THREE MINUTES.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Men Gossip More Than Women? / My First Year After Service / Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.