Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121774 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2013
nnofaith: there you go again!

Now jump off my bakassi Ok
Face the topic
Last warning
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by SmashingM(f): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2013
I have read different opinions from different people and i add mine. These are running through my mind;

- I am not really sure that ALL Ese wants is to just clear her conscience by confessing her sins publicly.
- I am thinking that there's more to this story. Our consciences does not take ages to blame us. It starts from the moment we feel we have done something wrong.
- If her conscience started pricking her right from the moment she sat on the Pastor's labs, then why did she get under the sheets with him (and even paid for a hotel room using her card because the Pastor's card didn't work) for one week?
Okay, she has confessed her sins, disgraced and exposed the randy pastor (which is good) but has she apologised to the pastor's WIFE (who's probably crying her eyes out in the bathroom and is required to look strong for the family in this trying times on the shame brought about by her husband) for sleeping with her husband? <imagine sleeping with MAMA's (as they call them) MAN! is that not a sin in itself in the COZA family grin

Me think something is missing in this story! from the period of the "after" brief affair and the period of "the return" to Nigeria. Me also think that apart from the conscience blaming, the feeling of being "used", someone also felt slighted or ignored.

All in all, i do not applaud the Pastor's behavior, neither no I accept such irresponsibility from someone who claims to teach people the tenets of God

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2013
SmashingM: I have read different opinions from different people and i add mine. These are running through my mind;

- I am not really sure that ALL Ese wants is to just clear her conscience by confessing her sins publicly.
- I am thinking that there's more to this story. Our consciences does not take ages to blame us. It starts from the moment we feel we have done something wrong.
- If her conscience started pricking her right from the moment she sat on the Pastor's labs, then why did she get under the sheets with him (and even paid for a hotel room using her card because the Pastor's card didn't work) for one week?
Okay, she has confessed her sins, disgraced and exposed the randy pastor (which is good) but has she apologised to the pastor's WIFE (who's probably crying her eyes out in the bathroom and is required to look strong for the family in this trying times on the shame brought about by her husband) for sleeping with her husband? <imagine sleeping with MAMA's (as they call them) MAN! is that not a sin in itself in the COZA family grin

Me think something is missing in this story! from the period of the "after" brief affair and the period of "the return" to Nigeria. Me also think that apart from the conscience blaming, the feeling of being "used", someone also felt slighted or ignored.

All in all, i do not applaud the Pastor's behavior, neither no I accept such irresponsibility from someone who claims to teach people the tenets of God
The bottom line is promises were not kept,agreements were broken and Ese felt used and dumped. The only way to get her own pound of flesh back is go public and spoil this randy pastor name ,but unknown to her many people already know about this pastor character,so her game isn't going to have much effect on the pastor church but it will most likely on his family.
This Ese story stinks of revenge ,vengeance and bitterness and not that of a lady seeking forgiveness from God

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:
The bottom line is promises were not kept,agreements were broken and Ese felt used and dumped. The only way to get her own pound of flesh back is go public and spoil this randy pastor name ,but unknown to her many people already know about this pastor character,so her game isn't going to have much effect on the pastor church but it will most likely on his family.
This Ese story stinks of revenge ,vengeance and bitterness and not that of a lady seeking forgiveness from God[

Gbam!
Read her story again
She wanted the man to apologize to her and he refused to tender an apology so she took it to the web to destroy him
The woman is cold and calculated ,read her words below
She knew there was a wife and children and yet she crawled into bed for 7 straight days with the man only to cry victim months later

All I wanted was to meet with him and have him accept that he misled me, betrayed his wife and the church he pastors. I wasn’t the only lady in COZA who had been a victim of his sexcapades and manipulative patterns but I was the one who could come back after months of struggle with not just my faith but also my affair with him. And I wanted to set things right I wanted to talk to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo maybe for closure and I felt like I needed an apology because he played the “touch not my anointed” card to keep me locked in guilt, shame and fear when all along it was a calculated plan and I dare say, it started when he asked me to join the workforce.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Cahmegga: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2013
I'm not a christian tho, buh I heard some christian corpers speak about this "COZA" thing...and I honestly noticed how they spoke so well of its head pastor and how it was his church that was making waves! Now, seeing this was kinda shocking! I honestly was hoping on a link to the phone conversation to serve as a proof!

I wouldn't wanna take sides tho, buh I honestly feel Ese, should have stood her grounds after seeing the steps oga pastor was taking...resist him and walked out of his hotel room.....its two things, Ese

Its either u wanted to have sex that day OR u bin crushing on that guy!! Its that simple! U went down too easily!!! and I must add, u need "real" friends...u are surrounded by fake ones, its very evident here.....I pray u deal wif this tho, may God help....

And I honestly don't think these "evil" pastors will be exposed, the world slowly is coming to an end....people will still stand by this man no matter what and tag Ese's story as "a plot to tarnish the image of a man of God"...and do the popular "our enemies shall not succeed"..we need to open our eyes!! Smh

And am shocked reading the confessions of other girls......hmmm!

May God help us all!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:
The bottom line is promises were not kept,agreements were broken and Ese felt used and dumped. The only way to get her own pound of flesh back is go public and spoil this randy pastor name , but unknown to her many people already know about this pastor character, so her game isn't going to have much effect on the pastor church but it will most likely on his family.
This Ese story stinks of revenge ,vengeance and bitterness and not that of a lady seeking forgiveness from God

Smh**
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by legendprac(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2013
She said she joined COZA after getting bored with her former church( and her friend was the one who recommended COZA).......... Then, she later said she was d only one in her family who wasn't going to COZA after she left....

Some inconsistencies if you ask me:

1: Sounds like COZA is her family church
2: How then did she join COZA cuz her frnd recommended it and not bcuz her family were COZA members?
3: Or did she join COZA and later convert all her family members?
4: At what point did she convert her family to COZA?

This is a point that is 'minute' but i hope she explains it or someone does to my confused mind...

I would love to hear the Pastor's side to the story. If the story is true, the pastor should step down, repent, take some time off before thinking about coming back as a pastor.

As for the Ese Walters, your story didnt mention where u involved your family(U only said you got a lot of stick from friends n family), and you didnt feel the need to apologize or even mention the pastor's wife(a woman u slept with her husband), to me, these aint signs of someone that wanted to be 'free'.... I really think the peace and freedom you 'said' you were seeking by going public has not been achieved....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2013
I actually took time to go through all the comments and concluded SOME Nigerians are Hypocrites. A young lady came out to condemn a hypocritical act of man who did something wrong and stand on the Altal of God to condemn the same act he is happily doing, people are now blaming the lady just because the man is reverened as a Man of God. Take for instance, if our president Jonathan goes to CNN to codemn the president of Turkey for allowing two day outage of light in his country, many people supporting this Man of God will abuse the president even to his mum in bayelsa state. Nobody will remember he has blood and water running through his vein that he is human and permitted to lie. Nobody will remember that. People will go on facebook cursing his generation just because he lied. Now here comes a spiritual leader that our political leader go and knee down before joyfully commit adultry for whole 7 days and stand on the pulpit to preach against it and the person he did with felt terribly hurt because of the impunity of the so called man of God. This same lady came out to condem the man's hypocritical act, people like coogar is coming out to defend such man of God. What a pity for a country called Nigeria. Mind you, what hurt the lady is seeing this man stand on the holy altar of God to condemn the same act he is practising every day. There are some lads in the church that wil feel so bad for sleeping with their babe after the man's preaching yet the man has adamant attitude towards repentance. We should call a spade a Spade and stop covering eveil deeds of some pastors if so much love them

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Rdduite(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2013
Honestly, Pst aside. Ese's nt & will nt b d only hot ass bitch searching 4 married men with cash & good looks! In fact, mst of dem gals u c in all these penticostals Christ Embassy, Winners, Coza, Redeem etc do same thng! Mst r sent & used like Ese Walters 2 entice great destined men. Hence i employ our men wise up & remain faithful 2 d 1 u love & advoid all these temptation & future embarassment!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mrsoh: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:
i just went through the church fb page and i'm wondering in what way the lady felt she stood out for the pastor to notice her among all the good looking women in that church?

as per dressing, unless there's something i'm missing, i didnt see what was so unusual or flashy about the church members' attires.

@tpia.. U cannot see d dressing of church members from their FB page,go to d church tmrw and see for urslf.Iti is more of a live show.
As for ur comment about d other good looking girls you saw on d page... A girl does not have to b d most good looking for a man to sleep with her,esp one who already has a wife at home. Ìf not why do some men end up in bed with their ugly,dirty, smelly housegals when they have a queen for a wife? Its all abt d vageygey n d 2mInutes dy'l spend dre that's all. Men r dogs plain n simple!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ilaugh1: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2013
I do not condone adultery or manipulation or abuse or whatever else allegedly took place, anyone who does any of those things needs to bury their head in shame.
But as someone said on Twitter, if it had been some random/regular married dude giving her the D for a week, we would never have heard THAT story and it would not have been termed “manipulation” or “abuse” because telling us would have meant that she was calling herself a willing fornicator. But no, it’s a well-known pastor, so she has our attention. Hi Ese, you are famous now…
Having said that, there are always two sides to a story…so we dey here dey wait. I will certainly wake up early to watch COZA online this Sunday, that’s for sure!!!

You are ever bit as guilty as the pastor, Ese. Yes, one does not expect that behavior from a ‘Man of God’ but likewise, one does not expect that behavior from a ‘church-going woman either. You knew exactly what was coming and you walked right into it willingly with your eyes wide open. So it happened the first time, why did it continue?? There was no abuse. Just despicable behavior between two adults who should have known better. You are both guilty of the same thing. No sympathy here. You are trying to play the ‘victim’ card. “Survivor of abuse”…hogwash! You are attempting to.act ‘devil may care’ and ‘cavalier’ about the matter, however, I guarantee that will not soothe your conscience. You will have to take full responsibility for your part in this matter and own up to your wrong as well. Blaming him, the church, God, etc, etc will not absolve you from your part in this illicit affair with a married man…forget pastor! God does not make our decisions for us…we do! He has already given us instructions to live by. They are clearly written in the Scriptures. We disregard them and are disobedient then have the gall to question His existence when things go wrong? How do we figure that?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2013
Please can we have other versions of this?
This is getting very interesting.
Reminds me of 'my oga at the top'
GeneralShepherd: Once upon a time a great man allegedly said this..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nora544: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2013
I know what pastors make in Nigeria, and with money you can make all.

I know a woman she is the daughter of a pastor (very close to well known Pastor in nigeria) wo preach in many parts of the country, this woman had a husband to be, and they write that they want to marry, in nigeria and america, few weeks before the wedding this husband run away from her and after this happen she found out that she is pregnant.

It is a sin to have a child out of wedlock, so her father looks round and an other minister (femal) from this church has a son, so he ask her if her son woud marry his daughter and he will pay all and that his daughter has a husband and a father for her child, so they marry very quick.

This wedding was big in Abuja, 3 weeks later there was the passover, and the newly wed couple went to spent the day in the church. It was in the afternoon when they went home with there car and they had an accident with the car. The man had nothing, but the woman lose her baby, i know why this happen.

I know the real names of this couple and at the moment the father of the wife is looking to find a good way out that they get a divorse because his daughter is not happy with her husband and they live like brother and sister at the moment, in an other country.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Supergal01: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2013
As much I commend Ese for coming out, she's not the victim.
The real victim is Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife.
A woman who recently had the 5th child for this randy guy.

How bad will the Wife feel So easy to sink in an endless pit of depression.
I pray that God will grant her strength in these times.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Ese must have thought ppl will lash out at this pastor and that all hell will be let loose ,but I think she miscalculated,the hunter seems to be becoming the hunted now
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Supergal01: As much I commend Ese for coming out, she's not the victim.

Amen

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2013
Rdduite: My blame goes to 1) Ese Walter, 1stly 4 allowing urself 2 b used bt then if u didnt allow urself possibly dis sex hunting pst wont b reveal. Bt my sincere apology goes 2 dis mans family; his wife, children, congregation & extended close pals. Devil cn use anybdy 2 destroy GOds beautiful plans bt GOD punish satan!

God bless you! @ last someone can think. The real victims are his wife, children and congregation. Ese is NOT a VICTIM! The pastor and her should hide their heads in shame.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by babaklazz: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2013
Interesting and probable post. very touching and eye opening.. now street sense will now call for objective analysis… we need to balance the story and hear from the other side too most likely engage a press briefing or what is necessary. but from this side that we have heard…

There are contradictions and vagueness is parts of the report. She posted in her comments that she dint anywhere say intimate abuse o..let me quote from Ese’s post earlier today.
“esewalter
August 23, 2013 at 8:31 am
First off, good morning fellow Nigerians, Christians and who ever else is dissing or supporting on this blog. I want to state first and foremost that I never used the term “intimate abuse” in this post. I have never been sexually abused my entire life. However, I have been on about researching abuse generally because I started to realize the reason I had been how I was was because I didn’t have confidence in myself as a human being and I struggled with self esteem for as long as I can remember.”…

Going to the main post Ese stated..

“A few hours later, let’s just say, we were rolling under the sheets. It felt as though my mind had paused. I am not saying I was jazzed, (although it’s possible I was in some trancelike state and didn’t know it but I just was so afraid that I couldn’t say or think otherwise.) That was the beginning of this affair. A intimate affair that went on for a little over a week, DAILY!”

Ese please clear the air on that..

It is interesting to note that the writer’s Facebook posts as well as Blog posts have shown obsession with the abuse topic for a long time as that has been the core of her radio&blog programs… i think there has to be some timing and date synchronization to the reported incidence to take us closer to the feel of what actually happened

Well.. I don’t know Ese personally o but a holes exist in her presentation- that has no reference names of her friends neither did they have letters written to the likes of mummy Adejumo (and pastors respected Mentors/preachers). The post even betrays her intelligence,boldness& her”mind of my own” spirit that is exhibited in her profile& walls on social media.(So she doesn’t know about letters that you will write and copy a chain of respected individuals)

my mind asks…is she trying to breed an Oprah Winfrey type of status or what? This is Africa. give us real facts and we head towards the right channel..

Also,We don’t think it an insult, that she never mentioned her “loving” parents&family being aware of the situation& are they going to learn of it through the blog toohuh Cos from the look of her father-(courtesy of Facebook photos), he will take it up with the church, in confrontations& litigation… or is the family going to react the same way?

It will be good to hear from the Pastors corner too, so as to get a balanced angle on things

but more details will be needed o….
Street credibility demands it… these things happen and in each case, lets get more burden of your mind, Ese. Just cede the details and other angles to it so it wont be a typical African movie that films the start actor from start to finish without the relationship of his environment

.. waiting jare… Ese lets get to the crust of this
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2013
Dirty pastor ,dirty girl ! The wife is always the last to know.how can someone forgive this kind of betrayal ? I woke this morning ,remembered this story n cried bitterly .it was as if its happening to me.av decided that the pastors wife will be in my prayers everyday ,Umu nwanyi na ata afufu

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2013
Supergal01: As much I commend Ese for coming out, she's not the victim.

This is another wonderful woman, I guess all the smart people were busy yesterday. God bless you ma'am

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2013
devour129: Dirty pastor ,dirty girl ! The wife is always the last to know.how can someone forgive this kind of betrayal ? I woke this morning ,remembered this story n cried bitterly .it was as if its happening to me.av decided that the pastors wife will be in my prayers everyday ,Umu nwanyi na ata afufu

Women like you make me believe there's hope for the future. God bless you
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2013
Urine:

God bless you! @ last someone can think. The real victims are his wife, children and congregation. Ese is NOT a VICTIM! The pastor and her should hide their heads in shame.
i tell you,so sad.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2013
I just came out of it. I know how it is as a christian and i feel for Biodun. The ministry is not as important as taking heed to one's life. I have heard similar stories though without evidence while he was in Ilorin (i was in ilorin too then). I thought he has overcome it. I came out and i was helped. He has opportunity NOW to confess and come out clean. I will recommend Steve Farrar's book, FINISHING STRONG to every man on this thread.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2013
datsall: I just came out of it. I know how it is as a christian and i feel for Biodun. The ministry is not as important as taking heed to one's life. I have heard similar stories though without evidence while he was in Ilorin (i was in ilorin too then). I thought he has overcome it. I came out and i was helped. He has opportunity NOW to confess and come out clean. I will recommend Steve Farrar's book, FINISHING STRONG to every man on this thread.
you mean biodun or sorry pastor biodun too has made passes at you too when he was in ilorin?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1: you mean biodun or sorry pastor biodun too has made passes at you too when he was in ilorin?

I am a man and a pastor...fighting lust is difficult when u are a pastor because u may be delluded to be ok as long as u preach and people are moved to tears. I hav done that before though never caught may be i was always away thing outside d CHURCH. That was more dangerous. Thank God i am out of it

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rabzy: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2013
Rdduite: I followed dis thread since yesterday morning till nw pg 22 b4 commenting! When i was an undergraduate, i knw of many campus followship dat females r bn shared into groups those that'l serve their pst weekdays & weekends! These ladies abandone their academic studies jst 4 bn called a leader & they pack their foodstuffs, pocket money & sch fees to d pst as seed 4 academic excellence. These same gals probates due to excessive carry overs courses bt they dnt give a damn! Pls pple explain this stuff 4 me!

What explantion do u need, you said they don't care about their academics, so no miracle can save them from failure. The church system as it is today exploits pple and all these exploiters would get their recompence in full, the only pity and regret is the throngs of pple they are leading into destruction.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by blackbeau1(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2013
Shame and guilt I understand but Abuse? What is this lady talking about? Where you forced? Yeah,the pastor is a terrible human being but in association with him,you are more than terrible.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Asabeq(f): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2013
I have been a guest for years but this thread prompted me to register on nl......

After going through this thread all that comes to my mind is "diary of a mad black woman"!

Leave judgement for God!none of us was there when it happened.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2013
Urine:

Wetin consine congregation...mtchewww church don finish??

My prayers goes to the Wife,Kids and the man + Sister Efe
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2013
Asabeq: I have been a guest for years but this thread prompted me to register on nl......

After going through this thread all that comes to my mind is "diary of a mad black woman"!

Leave judgement for God!none of us was there when it happened.

If na Uncle GEJ una go call am retardeen...now na Uncle Biodun una dey call God..

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2013
I will like to share a story or incident that happened at a church in ibadan,a very popular preacher usually call baba ....,was ministering and all of a sudden he said that there is a woman in the church that has fibroid and that if she can come out she will receive her miracle,well trust women everyone was shouting and praying that the woman should come out ,eventually a nice looking well dressed lady came out and her description matched that which this baba ..... Made.he asked the lady if she was willing to do anything the lord commanded ,the lady said yes,
He told the lady to open her mouth and for him to spit into it and that she must swallow it ?I thought I was dreaming,but the lady couldn't turn back ,there was a congregation of about 5000 ppl looking at her and wishing that she should just accept,eventually she accepted opened her mouth and this baba ..... Spat into her mouth and commanded her to swallow it.I NEVER WENT BACK TO THAT CHURCH AGAIN.
Many women won't even allow their husbands to kiss them or touch them but will be willing to throw their bodies at any man that claims to be a man of God .all that is needed to be a man of God according to women brain is just for you to be able to tell her what she ate yesterday,who she fought with yesterday and create some scary incidences that may happen to her in future ,believe me she will do anything u ask of her
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jaybee3(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1: I will like to share a story or incident that happened at a church in ibadan,a very popular preacher usually call baba ....,was ministering and all of a sudden he said that there is a woman in the church that has fibroid and that if she can come out she will receive her miracle,well trust women everyone was shouting and praying that the woman should come out ,eventually a nice looking well dressed lady came out and her description matched that which this baba ..... Made.he asked the lady if she was willing to do anything the lord commanded ,the lady said yes,
He told the lady to open her mouth and for him to spit into it and that she must swallow it ?I thought I was dreaming,but the lady couldn't turn back ,there was a congregation of about 5000 ppl looking at her and wishing that she should just accept,eventually she accepted opened her mouth and this baba ..... Spat into her mouth and commanded her to swallow it.I NEVER WENT BACK TO THAT CHURCH AGAIN.
Many women won't even allow their husbands to kiss them or touch them but will be willing to throw their bodies at any man that claims to be a man of God .all that is needed to be a man of God according to women brain is just for you to be able to tell her what she ate yesterday,who she fought with yesterday and create some scary incidences that may happen to her in future ,believe me she will do anything u ask of her
Baba what?
Do you want curiosity to knack us akpako?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (45) (Reply)

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90