Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121805 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by farem: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2013
You need not be downcast. This only confirms the Word of the Saviour Himself, LORD JESUS, wolves in sheep clothing will abound. If you go back, that great Mastermind, Orchestra master-Satan has won your soul(God forbid)!
You have to lie low for now and arrange you life. I know you will bounce back-only that it should not be in the camp of the Gates of Hell(they sure will make and are making noise out of this mess- throwing away the baby-JESUS REDEMPTIVE WORK, HIS CHURCH AND ALL THAT HAS TO DO WITH CROSS OF CALVARY &MAKING HEAVEN with this bath-water)
You sure have demonstrated the rare boldness in exposing this and in effect will make others to open their cans of worms, serves as deterrent to these seemingly fine, but unrepentant wolves AND most importantly will warn s/he that thinks s/he should beware lest they fall.
Peace of the Lord unto you all.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by emmakind: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2013
in as much as i do not worship pastors i think this lady has got something up her sleeves. all the while, u enjoyed rounds of sex with the pastor abi na juju him dey use for u each time? na when him don finish d markets in your shop come dump u probably for another fresh blood u come dey tell us. come to think of it, that name "pastor flo" rings a bell. redeemed christian fellowship, unilorin chapter

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by gistsky: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Rubbish! Another agent frm d pit of hell. Jst 2 cause confusion. Why re u tellin us now? Who cares abt wht happens bw u n whoeva? U always ve one story or d other against men of God. Repent n save ur soul.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by charsobodo(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2013
The lady had the opportunity to run from temptation but choosed to stay, she is an adult and from what I read, she did it because she wanted it, so she should find a way to deal with the guilt and move on with her life.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ifeomabernard(f): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2013
all her friend avoided her like a plague *hmmmmn* so long for the some so called Christian Brothers and Sisters

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:
U see!!! And some people will read your story and still not ACCEPT that some MOGs actually MANIPULATE women to sleep with them... I tire for Naija oh and all the people Insulting ESE for speaking up...

# Victims of Abuse and Sexual Molestation will continue to Suffer in Silence in this country. It is really a Mans' world. Hmmmmm!!

speaking up against what? consensual sex is now sëx abuse in your dictionary? if you have sëx with a guy & you feel bad about it later then he's abused you? your academic certificates should be questioned - that is if you have any!

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2013
abanna: This is not surprising at all. May God deliver us from these 'men of god'.

I met a 'man of god' who claimed his life is in darkness and he needs deliverance 4 breakthrough. I went ahhead with the deliverance for 1wk after all na pentecoastal church. During and after deliverance, I got no dream revealation or any physical sign of breakthrough. The 'pastor' now called to say one of my parents must die for me to have a breakthrough in life and the only way is by 'impartation'. IMPARTATION? he said yes. No wahala, I am a Pentecoastal and understand impartation I thought.

Only for 'man of god' to clarify that impartation is in a hotel room? abeg wetin do church? Is that why the bible was not read for once during the church service? Is that why all his message start and end with sex? I put 2 and 2 together and ran 4 my life. This pastor boasts he prays for government officials, predicted the Sosoliso air crash, the recent Dana air crash and was responsible for the breakthrough of the chairman of a leading Nigerian telecom company and former bank CEO.He proudly informed me that a woman who came all the way from abroad for impartation just like this gave him the money he used to buy the land he built his house on and lives in. His church is - Intl House of Salvation Prayer, 2 Akanni Dada Arowojobe Str, Igando.

I knelt down in my room without food or water for 3days and 21midnights and called on God. Within 1 month, the God who created me in His own image and answers by fire showed up. July 2013 made it exactly 1year the incident happened. Till date, no dull moment in my life.

I visited my friend who invited me to the church and intimated her of my experience and the resaon why I am wary of churches and false prophets who have left d huts and forests of darkness to take wicked to a corporate level, wearing suits and carrying bible.

Only the God that answers by fire is real!!! He wants nothing and gives 100fold blessings when we call in sincerity.

There are so many FALSE PROPHETS appearing as 'angel of light'. They are on the rampage and take undue advantage of innocent and helpless victims seeking solutions to their spiritual challenges and to imagine they quote bible and use the HolySpirit to buttress their points.To imagine this 'pastor' has a wife-tall , dark and pretty wife and yet deceives people with his miracles nad paparazzi. We must fight to disgrace and stop them from defiling our women and land.
I am proud of you exposing another one of these fakes pretending to be righteous... International House of Salvation your daughter is asking for justice from your leaders.. If we do nothing and pretend nothing is wrong we are worst then these deceivers and kickers of God. We will expose them all take heart my Dear the Truth will set you free ! Well done you will be rewarded for your bravery!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by stagger: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2013
Christ said: "greater works shall you do than these..."

It is God's will for every Christian to get close to Him to be endowed with power to solve life's challenges. People that always try to get close to pastors for favour and all what not are those who put themselves at risk.

I have never seen my pastor for one day. Never shaken hands with him. Never gone for any counselling sessions in recent past. I simply take the Word from the altar and run with it.

But many people run after miracles, looking for deliverance, impartation, always looking for those who will prophesy on their behalf. To what avail? When they get exposed and end up where they should not be, they come to nairaland and bore us with their long dissertations.

So Madam Ese Walters, if your story is true, you got what you were looking for. You wanted pastor's attention. That is why you got it. Assuming your story is true that is..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by BishopTT: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2013
This story maybe true....but Ese has no moral justification either! If she has truly repented...breaking a home or a church shouldn't be her next mission. what exactly does she want to gain by telling us her story..she says she wants to be healed while the pastor's innocent wife can be sick in the process...She didn't even think its necessary to apologize to the woman whose husband she had willingly had several rounds of sex with!

I don't trust pastors neither do i believe that Ese doen't have hidden agenda!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2013
charsobodo: The lady had the opportunity to run from temptation but choosed to stay, she is an adult and from what I read, she did it because she wanted it, so she should find a way to deal with the guilt and move on with her life.
huummm deceiver and manipulator in training ehhhh so you will be those ones using ur wife to get contract embarassed
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by davirex07: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2013
Show us come evidence you this AGENT OF THE DEVIL,i cant believe people will believe this scrap story without evidence.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rhowly(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2013
Caracta:

Seconded! That church is "out of this world". O'boy! See their ushers on mini skirts, hugging you tight as they welcome you....including the guys. I fear o.
I have attended COZA too on several occasions. Can't remember hugging by ushers o or mini skirts. Well u have attended longer. Sure COZA is glamorous n visually appealing but I often curb that critical voice by remembering that if we gotta offer to God then we must give him our best. Remember Solomon's temple?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Zelex9(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Nothing new. Just reinforces my belief that majority of Nigerian pastors are dishonest tending to twist verses of the Holy Bible for their own convenience. Cannot deny that in this scenario the woman is partly at fault to led. However as they say it takes "two to tango". Quite surprised that some are defendiing the pastor, he can commit as many affairs as he wants but should stop abusing his position and "supposedly" preaching the word of God.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by passionate88: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Her reputation you say? What of the countless other gals that would be saved from falling into the traps of other ' Sit-On-My-Laps Pastors' ?

Her confession;
Will help the Pastor to ZIP UP ( If the Allegation is true.)
It will also help women in the church to steer clear of pastors ( That is if they go hear word)
dm no go hear o. Dm value pastor words more than their own. I knw of 1 pastor for my area wey dey lite girls anyhw, 1 even run leave her papa go stay wit d guy for 2 yrs b4 d guy dump her, many girls jst dey reason like fish
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by barapistis(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Thunder fire him joystick if this story no be lie.
. Babaaaaa take am easy. ,i believe d Tory but both of them dey wrong
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2013
otokx:

Willing consent is not an excuse; anyway waiting to hear his own side of the story, who knows if he asked forgiveness of the girl? But for the guy to go all the way to London means the woman assets tight o.
don't mind all these yeye women,that is how they do when they can't control their lustful desires,she must have had a crush on that pastor,that was why she herself said maybe she was jazzed,the man asked her to come in ,she didn't reject,offered her alcohol snshe didn't refuse,took her to the roof she didn't say no,asked her to sit on his laps she jumped their like cinderrella smiling and blushing,kissed her and she accepted,and the sex escaped continued for complete 7 days yet her brain didn't tell her that what she was doing was wrong.she even swore that she would not tell anyone about their affair.all this notion of guilty feeling is just to whip up sympathy from her women group,this ese walters herself is bad ,maybe the price she demanded from the pastor is too much and that one just told her to go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2013
U r really a biafra queen.shallow minded...u knw hw many families u self go spoil if we with watch am on 3d all oda dies men u don fuvk?go sidon somewhere jor.contract ko,tennancy agreement ni.
biafranqueen: huummm deceiver and manipulator in training ehhhh so you will be those ones using ur wife to get contract embarassed
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2013
Bishop TT: This story maybe true....but Ese has no moral justification either! If she has truly repented...breaking a home or a church shouldn't be her next mission. what exactly does she want to gain by telling us her story..she says she wants to be healed while the pastor's innocent wife can be sick in the process...She didn't even think its necessary to apologize to the woman whose husband she had willingly had several rounds of sex with!

Hidden agenda or not this can save some innocent girls life. This can save his wife from catching some dreadful disease. This can save this pastors spirit, because living a life of lies and pretending is painful to human spirits. Now he can be set free from this addictive lustful habit that could have ended up taking his life instead just material riches and public fame. This can be Gods way to save this man. According to the story the spirit he worships warned him she would expose him, to the media, but he kept up his lustful exuberance, nothing happens by chance.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2013
Bishop TT: This story maybe true....but Ese has no moral justification either! If she has truly repented...breaking a home or a church shouldn't be her next mission. what exactly does she want to gain by telling us her story..she says she wants to be healed while the pastor's innocent wife can be sick in the process...She didn't even think its necessary to apologize to the woman whose husband she had willingly had several rounds of sex with!

of course she has a hidden agenda....
she wants to ruin the pastor's ministry & his marriage. she could have confessed this privately to a priest at the vatican or even in abuja if the motive was really about cleansing her conscience. women like this make me sick. it's only after they have been dumped they go on a smear campaign like a dissatisfied employee.

shame on her for stooping so low....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tomzman: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2013
The OP abi Ese or whatever she calls herself needs to be flogged. A man called you to his hotel room, you entered and met him alone. He told you to come and sit on his laps, you did. He told you to kiss him and you did. For Christ's sake what else were you expecting! Some ladies amaze me. Did he force you or did he rape you? Why didn't you run out of his room when he told you to sit on his laps. Now you are here crying. Ese, 70% Of the blame is on you. I put the remaining blame on the 'pastor'

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2013
I agree wit d price issue ooo...na olosho...u knw if u carry olosho go knack and agreement na 10k..if u give am 7k beg am weh she go?she go go cast u for oda oloshos unto say u fuk up wit agrement.pure olosho
texaco1: don't mind all these yeye women,that is how they do when they can't control their lustful desires,she must have had a crush on that pastor,that was why she herself said maybe she was jazzed,the man asked her to come in ,she didn't reject,offered her alcohol snshe didn't refuse,took her to the roof she didn't say no,asked her to sit on his laps she jumped their like cinderrella smiling and blushing,kissed her and she accepted,and the sex escaped continued for complete 7 days yet her brain didn't tell her that what she was doing was wrong.she even swore that she would not tell anyone about their affair.all this notion of guilty feeling is just to whip up sympathy from her women group,this ese walters herself is bad ,maybe the price she demanded from the pastor is too much and that one just told her to go to hell
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2013
davirex07: Show us come evidence you this AGENT OF THE DEVIL,i cant believe people will believe this scrap story without evidence.
I believe the story is true but she has an hidden agenda behind all these exposition and it is not to free her conscience at all as she is insuniating,make pastor settle her fast,I don't know why that man didn't just pay her off to keep quite
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2013
So nw Madam, do u have peace of mind 4kin dat pastor up. Why didn't start with your full name n picture so we can know d w**** u are.

If u call this verting of conscience then u are a pervert bring it to a social media.

God is a judge n d only, so don't bring ur case out here one sided n expect us to sentence d pastor. As for him this could be his karma but I hate d fact its coming from an adult like d Op on NL.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by TeeiWi(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2013
At some point, I felt like why am I reading this A nice story line I must admit but you not carrying us along with the real thoughts of ur mind is embarrasing making us believe you were molested "rightfully"...

Lady u already gave the markers, why are u shadowing ur guilt...the prior events, ur "secret admirations", ur "fantacies" with how good the pastor is!! Hear yourself, he asked you to sit on his laps, and you sat comfortably, are you a baby The most anoying is "he asked me to kiss him" and you did even though you didn't clearly relay to us that you did by sayin "soon enuf u were rollin under his sheet"...are u a learner? Even a 6yr old gal knws the implication and possible aftermaths of kissing a guy...

Now the whole depression and mental sickness u claimed u had should be called wat You neva had them wen you were together in UK ballin in fornication and adulatry, even if he gets you pregnant there,gets u an apartmentn n you are livin a big womans life, you don't care then, and don't tell me those times in the UK, u neva watched his online streaming after and even when the affair was goin on...it was wen you got here, realized you can't tie him down, his family are here, it will look ackward shits like dat! Now u are re-writing the once glooming love fantacies of yours turned reality as "MOLESTTATION"

And for those words he said tthat u are now using against him, am sure u both laughed at it when he said them...so don't bench on that as tricks or hook he used in tiein you down...

Every one is prone to sin dear, just admit yours first...you made it possible!

Only lord can forgive

Forget the shit and move on with your life instead of gettin traumatised

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

speaking up against what? consensual sex is now sëx abuse in your dictionary? if you have sëx with a guy & you feel bad about it later then he's abused you? your academic certificates should be questioned - that is if you have any!

I think coogar is partly right to say it was consensual,meaning two capable and legal adult made a decision to sleep with each other, but that is not really the bone of contention.

What has happened is a pastor, often a spiritual leader with high moral standing, has gone against what he stands for, if the story is true.

Yes, he isn't perfect but let us all admit that he has made a mistake, if we use his doctrine as a reference point.

As for the woman coming out, I think it's right she came out because anytime she sees him preach, she sees pretense and hypocrisy on the pulpit.

Coogar, how would you feel if an armed robber that robbed you last night openly goes to primary school the next morning, to warn kids to stay away from robbery?

I think this is the sole reason why Ese Walter is aggrieved

P.S We need to stop blaming women , even when we know they are the victims. We blame them when they are raped, we blame them when their trust is abused, etc... No sane society does that...

They will end up being our mums someday.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2013

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji: I agree wit d price issue ooo...na olosho...u knw if u carry olosho go knack and agreement na 10k..if u give am 7k beg am weh she go?she go go cast u for oda oloshos unto say u fuk up wit agrement.pure olosho
She knows this pastor is married ,so by going online she deliberately wants to destroy that pastors marriage,
I am sure she would have engaged in this sort of sexual escapade if she was or is married .
That is why I always tell people NEVER TRUST A WOMAN,THEY WILL JUMP INTO ANOTHER MANS BED ONLY TO PUT THE BLAME ON THE DEVIL OR THE MAN

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by smile86: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2013
I feel it is better we all expose all dese silly pastors who involve in different shaddy things...Remember, it could be someone very close to you dt'l be affected 2mrw...
One church or better called gathering that people should stay away from is Prayer and Praises bible church in ketu Lagos...d pastor is a BIG time FRAUDster...
#a word is enough for d wise!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

my friend lipsrsealed he is not an area boy smoking weed hopping club he is a Pastor preaching against adultery, telling people to work on marriage if he wanna smash every female in 9 ja don't be collecting tithe claiming to be an example of good husband. You can't tell your child not to steal but everyday your in cyber cafe performing 419 . Practice what you preach he is the head of an organization that is promoting righteousness, she did not claim to be angel but just a young lady trying to get her spiritual life together, she went there to change her ways this man needed to be exposed to teach people in his position that if you want this big Pastor Lime Light be ready to walk the walk not just talk the talk.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2013
I am soo proud of this girl, I think if all the women that have experienced such in the church should come out and expose these pastors it might reduce the level of hypocracy in the church. Below is a post I wrote a while ago on another thread. And it still really makes me soo angry am not even ready to talk about it, is this so called pastor made my life hell for refusing his advances.

For people who have never gone through such its easy to say anything but remember people who are prepared to do such are evil. You are doomed if you give in to them as ( in Ese's case) but still not immune to their threats and promises to pray for your demise if you refuse their advances(as in my case). You would swear they are more Juju man than pastors/they are just plain evil.

sweetcheecks: Nigerian Pastors really need one to use a descerning Spirit. Only God knows who is who. My experience makes it hard to even listen and believe even one of them which makes me very sad. They have a good eye for young, pretty ladies with a potential to be a huge success and when you refuse their advances/proposals they curse you and start praying for you to die more of an evil act than godly if you think about. undecided But thank God for His word its faithful and changes not.

I will start a diary on this one of these days on this topic. If your faith in Christ is not strong enough they would totally destroy your spirituality. Now even if I am invited to their churches ( which I will try everything possible to get out of) and they preach until they are soaking wet, I just sit there and watch the act. I guess I am still raw and angry from the experience and find it hard to even talk about it.

I know not all of them are like that but I would rather avoid putting myself in the way of trouble.
If this makes me xenophobic so be it. Once beaten, twice shy!
Enuffsaid! sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Donmichaelz(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2013
Wats COZA?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2013
U r a mumu...every time she sees him preach?r u a learnerdis lady went to d church in d first pce with intention of getting down wit something...she got d big fish as she said she was suprised that it was d oga at d top dat wanted her to start working in d church.d plan is working right there,oga at d top come uk fukk and had nice time,no complain or argument,lady come back naija deh look oga at d top for pulpit,oga at d top no get time for her toto again,she deh feel say how big fish go go like datin pain she decided deh cast...y she no tell us frm uk say chei.egbami ooo.pastor invite me come hotel wetin make I do...pure olosho
obo_man:

I think coogar is partly right to say it was consensual,meaning two capable and legal adult made a decision to sleep with each other, but that is not really the bone of contention.

What has happened is a pastor, often a spiritual leader with high moral standing, has gone against what he stands for, if the story is true.

Yes, he isn't perfect but let us all admit that he has made a mistake, if we use his doctrine as a reference point.

As for the woman coming out, I think it's right she came out because anytime she sees him preach, she sees pretense and hypocrisy on the pulpit.

Coogar, how would you feel when an armed robber that robbed you last night openly goes to primary school the next morning, to warn kids to stay away from robbery?

I think this is the sole reason why Ese Walter is aggrieved

P.S We need to stop blaming women , even when we know they are the victims. We blame them when they are raped, we blame them when their trust is abused, etc... No sane society does that...

They will end up being our mums someday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.