Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121822 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Prof Gday: Final analyses of d scandal:
1.Eze is bored of her former church.
2.She liked d church on her first visit there("I think I luv ds Pastor o'Eze thought to herself)
3.She joined d PCU in order to b close to him.Hmm something is fishy here.
4.They "d workers" are in competitn to outdo "outshine" others.i.e gettin d pastor's attention! Wao wat a game plan?
5. Eze became popular.I meant "noticed"
6.But they "Biodun & Eze" couldn't carry out their plans due to 9ja factor. Ok now!
7.So they went 4 away match; in far away Queen's land. Gud xtians in deed.
8.She was invited to d Pastor's private hotel room. She was very happy,wasn't she?
9.He introduced spirits(nt holy spirit oh! I mean alcohol)to her. Jus wat d bad girl needed to blindfold her conscience @ dat moment.
10.She enjoyed unlimited ride on d lap of our fallen Samson. We didn't hear anythin abi u hear pim?
11. They continue d play under d bed-sheet for many days.Would u blame then?London is extremely cold! Hmm
12. But Pst B left for Nigeria which Eze was nt confortable with.So d bubble burst.
13.D man is stylishly denying d act. Y now?Cos there is a level of grace dat w take care of that.
Goddddddd! People have committed so much attrocities in your name. Lord forgive us all. I'm nt a judge,if u dnt mind excuse me #-landers.

EZE indeed! You really wish this ESE girl was an Ibo girl huh.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]
As in eh! I pity the unfortunate mother that bore him... Funny enough this dude(coogar) might have neurosis cheesy cheesy cheesy he's obviously not normal! grin grin

"Many are mad, but few roam the street"... Another Jagbolugi. On the loose cheesy cheesy cheesy

With all those childish google comebacks.... Hahahahhahahhahahaha is that the limit of your psychosis? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by OmniSparrow: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Was neutral on dis issue since. But dis mugú called coogar has made me see dat dis gal isn't lying. For dis waste pipe to first deny being a member of d church and later admittin by sayin he doesn't go there to worship pastor shows he's a pathetic liar and actually worships him. Shows d mentality of d church. I don't like churches where d members are ready to die for d pastor but won't take a scratch for God. U may deny d truth but we always take solace in dis...the windmill of God grinds slowly, but grinds exceedingly well.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by drbre(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Ok, sori for d last comment. Of course ev1 who errs must b responsible 4 it, man or woman. Afta all said n done, all we r doin is speculation cos we hav heard jst one part of d story, wat she said cud b true, n also cud b false. Only God knws

Hello people..for anyone who knows a twinny bit about COZA, this issue is beyond just an allegatio or speculation..the facts are compelling..Biodun should resign..if he doesn't, then should you find urself in COZA, just plead the blood, and wake up..its a bad dream!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by babalawo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Well I believe God loves Biodun thats why God has exposed him.God exposes people he loves instead of them dying in their sins and Biodun better dont take the love of God for granted. Having said this, shame to all the pastor's worhsippers in Nigeria. I celebrate Jesus I dont celebrate no man.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by toprealman: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
The writer is not creative at all. 'Henny and coke...', as if!
Unfortunately there is no celebrity big brother in Nigeria....nice attempt to become famous.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Adiahabasi: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good to see coza guys being so patriotic, can see Pastor B is loved by many, but if this continues might lead to an eternal damnation of his soul. No one is infallible, great men have fallen, but genuine repentance and restitution brings back the glory of God. Going on as if nothing happened is not the answer….I pray God restores and heals him. Praising and showering encomiums at such a time, may only lead to a false sense of security on the pastor’s part, and feeling he can rise above anything, do and undo because “the level of grace is sufficient”. My heart cries out for his wife, she’s making such a huge attempt to keep up appearances, God bless u ma for standing by him. But if the story is true, he has to repent and restitute. The people worst hit by this are the young budding believers that are just starting to grow…praying this won’t take them back into the world. No one is infallible because we are all mortals but restitution is key! At the same time who am I to judge? God help us all in this Christian race. GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by t4thayour: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
As much as i would not support or castigate
'Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA; i detest the immaturity
of Ese Walter. For someone of her caliber, she
should understand she was neither raped nor
hypnotized. The guy simply approached her and she
accepted! So to me, the fuss of trying to encourage
others to speak up or clearing her conscience is
sheer blackmail and publicity-seeking. At first, against the advice of her friend, she went ahead to join the workforce. How on planet earth does she intend to convince that she didn't hatch a plan? To have "grown spiritually" to the point of accepting the offer of joining the workforce, she sure would have been able to descern between what is right or wrong -and resisted the devil by fleeing the scene at the request. If she was
convinced (as claimed) of her sins and indeed wanted to be free of guilt; she sure knows how to go
about it... I refuse to join your pity-party! #shithappens#
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by neobusiness(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
MY TAKE ON THIS WHOLE SAGA IS THIS; DID YOU PASTOR BIODUN SLEEP WITH MISS ESE? YES OR NO? GENUINE ANSWER WILL SET IN MOTION TRUE RECONCILATION WITH GOD OR A LEGENDARY SUIT IN COURT. WE DON'T NEED A ROBUST REPLY PLS

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by abaoju: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
How many packet of condom did man of god use abi na direct baptism (immersion) dem do?
Ese did not tell us that bit
On another note we can rely on forensic evidences to prove this case anyone remember Clinton and Monica lewisky case ?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
neo_business: MY TAKE ON THIS WHOLE SAGA IS THIS; DID YOU PASTOR BIODUN SLEEP WITH MISS ESE? YES OR NO? GENUINE ANSWER WILL SET IN MOTION TRUE RECONCILATION WITH GOD OR A LEGENDARY SUIT IN COURT. WE DON'T NEED A ROBUST REPLY PLS

Lawsuit for consensual tango between adults?
Did u read the story before commenting?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
The really scary thing is this lady claims to have a masters in law.

Her write up does not show even a bachelors in composition.

Na so she go dey prove trance for her client in court? 7 day trance?

Anyone have any transcripts of a case she has argued before? I'd like to see it.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
You don't have to prove that you are stüpid. I'm convinced. Get a life.

you know i could have mistaken you for someone very smart if you had taped your mouth shut. opening it just confirmed you are a dolt. when stüpity got pregnant for idiocy, you were their love child. grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Deschil: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
You sound like you are blaming the victim. The Pastor should be held accountable-its pretty obvious she is not the first. A Pastor who will call a random (not even born again girl) to become a worker just so he can sleep with her! And now he claims "God told me to keep quiet". How much blindfold do we need from servants of the devil who are misleading others
Hebunn: @OP, your handling of the whole issue was immature. I ain't gonna condemn anyone here, who am I to do that. But the truth is every man's got a weakness and lemme remind u dat d man of God didn't fall from heaven, he's human. So don't bring him and his ministry down just because u feel u were battered or molested. A sin is a sin before God and a lair is as guilty as a murderer. You were both guilty, so ask God for forgiveness, and maintain a reasonable distance from anything dat might remind you of him or his ministry, and move on wit ur life. May I remind u dat GOD might not abandon his plan and purpose in the life and ministry of d said pastor just because u want to free ur conscience. Life goes on, so move on. We're all sinners, only HIS mercies keeps us. I bet there are some element of sense in my post. My one cent.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by OmniSparrow: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

you know i could have mistaken you for someone very smart if you had taped your mouth shut. opening it just confirmed you are a dolt. when stüpity got pregnant for idiocy, you were their love child. grin
So many comments and no1 even likes anyone. It's a faceless forum so I will gain notin if I start insulting u. Too childish. Point remains dat u are stup1d. Hold on to dat point and never let it go.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tomakint: 1:25am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]
He already did, I am laughing here cheesy cheesy cheesy I tink coogar should stick with his endless ad hominem attacks and slanging matches with dayokanu at the 'football arena on sports section' he is making a mess of himself here! cool

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by John1305(m): 2:50am On Aug 26, 2013
As much as things are seeming to be true with the ese story, please and please, let's not be too quick to judge issues with men of God, I've never seen where such is done yielding pleasant outcomes on the judge. God is not blind, he knows this story more than even ese has tried to open to the world.

It might surprise many to know that, even this issue and our judgmental attitude towards it might land some in hell.

Two wrongs never make a right, to those of us Christians, who have followed the party of condemning, (which is rather human). Search deep down your hearts, have you prayed about this issue in anyway?

Above all things I have ever learned from the Holy Spirit and ever willing to is submission even in judgment.

People are condemned even by their own mouth, I admonish us all, even if this whole thing were true, how much different are you, how far have YOU gone putting the flesh under, he that can control his tongue remember, such is he that is perfect in controlling our body. So thrive on and try, even as you try to CORRECT the WRONG of a fellow, not to get meddled up in the very same thing.

NOW TO THE UNSAVED
Perhaps you are also very very displeased over this whole issue, worse still by the apparent circumlocution and seeming devy, I adjure you by God whom I know loves you, not to be hardened in the deceitfulness of sin that you are presently deep in, for tis for even greater and worse atrocities that Jesus died, and perhaps you've judged and concluded 'this one is surely going to hell' , forgive me to tell you that even sins like this can still be forgiven by God.
That's how much the blood of Jesus cost and even more.

Same goes for your sins in the past and even now, you might have wondered if that also can be forgiven, or rather gave up on the mercy of God to bear your grievances and malicious inequities.

JESUS STILL SAYS 'COME YE WHO ARE HEAVY LADEN' despite the weight, his LOVE can bear it and give you REST and PEACE with the FATHER.

TO ALL
I can only imagine, but to confess, I can't preclude God, he shows compassion to whom he will, and in Jesus all find that flaming Love of the Father.

Sometimes I wish for the greatest harm to befall might enemies (human), but tomorrow I learn such a person is now saved, and pleads for forgiveness from me. I get so confused..' If I don't forgive, I'll be damned, and yet he/she has already found peace with God, whether I liked it or not'.

I fear God, and indeed... Its where wisdom starts. He ties and he loosens, he commends and he alone can condemn. For what shall it profit me in all, if I condemn a man and God commends him, or I commend him and God condemns him, nothing but condemnation itself shall I have gotten my self in all.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by fullblast(m): 2:56am On Aug 26, 2013
Madam ese, You don't have RESPECT for the marriage institution(MOG or no MOG),no wonder you left your former church cos ǿſ your itchy ears n appetite,Pastoral care unit worker my foot.Several bouts ǿſ s3x daily for more dan a week n your conscience was paralysed †φ empathise with Pastor's wife. Until I got married 2yrs ago, i was a casanova but married women were a no go area for me no matter how seductive n tempting they were. I had this fearful picture riveted in my imagination ǿſ God hitting me with a sledge hammer if i attempted married runs.So dat alone served as a check... but with single ladies,thats now history. My wife opines dat Ese may be using this as a launching pad for her BLOG †φ compete with big rivals like d linda ikejis'...48laws ǿſ power-R.Grene. As for Mr pastor,I am confident that his cane will be taller than d Eiffel tower, a special kind ǿſ GRACE abounds.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Na wa o. Our pastors sha. Dem get liver.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2013
otipoju: Hmmm. A "Man of God" indeed. Now its his mentors,government and security official from the western world who now gives him orders and not the God he claims to represent.

Suddenly he needed to consult with people to prepare a robust response to the simple question: Did you or not commit adultery with Ese Walter in a london Hotel for 7 days: YES! I did / or NO! I did not. Who asked him about his big new site for his church that his enemies are jealous of.

Anyway I am not suprised by his response.Anyone who has read the 48 laws of Power and the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene will understand the importance of being "Vague" in the art of deception

You could have chosen the path of honor, instead you have chosen to play smart.Peter and Judas both betrayed Jesus, it was their response afterward that determined the course of their life. All the same more grease to your down below but remember God is no respecter of
Persons- even the great Moses did not enter the promised land.

Even David whom God loved dearly paid a heavy price for his secret adultery with Bathsheba. First the son from that union died,in spite of fasting and prayers and then his very own son Absolom slept with not just one but several of Davids women on the roof tops while the crowd was applauding him.

But of course who am I to judge another mans servant and so I commit you to the rieghtous judgement of God.
great book wink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by kolaoloye(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2013
A question for COZA members that attended yesterday's service.
What did the man of God say about the issue?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biolabee(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2013
kola oloye: A question for COZA members that attended yesterday's service.
What did the man of God say about the issue?

https://www.nairaland.com/1411151/pastor-biodun-coza-replies-ese
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by harmlessphil(f): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2013
Abeg ese why bring dis story out now? Is it to tarnish the biodun image or to let people knw he sleeps with you and tat he might be sleeping with other members too? because to me it can't change anyting, does tat re member of his church will not stop goin. You talking as if tat is a new ting tat happen are u not a nigerian girl are u not a delta girl? Anyway its surprising that u re making this news, becos I ve had more than once pastors come after me and I ve enjoyed it while it last. So stop playing d saint here u opened ur eyes and went into it now u re shouting blue murder, he never forced u, u did it becos u wanna do it,he askd u to sit on his lap u did and d nxt u were both rolling on his bed,its even got to a time u paid hotel accomodation with ur crdit card ah babe why screaming now are u a baby? U no dey f..k B4 plz its not new they re every where even fathers do it. I use to have a friend tat sleep with a living faith pastor they do it everywhere in church office and all what not, she even got pregnant the said pastor took her to a doctor to remove it. So dear dis should not be news we modern days pentecotal worshippers so much adores our pastors so much tat if they ask up to do dis do tat we would, so dear ese to me dis shouldn't be news. U ve said to expose him but I tell u dear he would still continue leading his church and making his money his wife will still remain with him calling herself a virtous woman.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Funjosh(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2013
And the conclusion of the matta is "LADIES beware of Satanic PASTORS, While PASTORS beware of Demonic LADIES.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Funjosh(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2013
harmless phil: Abeg ese why bring dis story out now? Is it to tarnish the biodun image or to let people knw he sleeps with you and tat he might be sleeping with other members too? because to me it can't change anyting, does tat re member of his church will not stop goin. You talking as if tat is a new ting tat happen are u not a nigerian girl are u not a delta girl? Anyway its surprising that u re making this news, becos I ve had more than once pastors come after me and I ve enjoyed it while it last. So stop playing d saint here u opened ur eyes and went into it now u re shouting blue murder, he never forced u, u did it becos u wanna do it,he askd u to sit on his lap u did and d nxt u were both rolling on his bed,its even got to a time u paid hotel accomodation with ur crdit card ah babe why screaming now are u a baby? U no dey f..k B4 plz its not new they re every where even fathers do it. I use to have a friend tat sleep with a living faith pastor they do it everywhere in church office and all what not, she even got pregnant the said pastor took her to a doctor to remove it. So dear dis should not be news we modern days pentecotal worshippers so much adores our pastors so much tat if they ask up to do dis do tat we would, so dear ese to me dis shouldn't be news. U ve said to expose him but I tell u dear he would still continue leading his church and making his money his wife will still remain with him calling herself a virtous woman.

Another confession from a dedicated Lady.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2013
abaoju: How many packet of condom did man of god use abi na direct baptism (immersion) dem do?
Ese did not tell us that bit
On another note we can rely on forensic evidences to prove this case anyone remember Clinton and Monica lewisky case ?
ok.....forensic? Abi? Go rummage her panties for evidence......LWKMD
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by denzel2009: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2013
harmless phil: Abeg ese why bring dis story out now? Is it to tarnish the biodun image or to let people knw he sleeps with you and tat he might be sleeping with other members too? because to me it can't change anyting, does tat re member of his church will not stop goin. You talking as if tat is a new ting tat happen are u not a nigerian girl are u not a delta girl? Anyway its surprising that u re making this news, becos I ve had more than once pastors come after me and I ve enjoyed it while it last. So stop playing d saint here u opened ur eyes and went into it now u re shouting blue murder, he never forced u, u did it becos u wanna do it,he askd u to sit on his lap u did and d nxt u were both rolling on his bed,its even got to a time u paid hotel accomodation with ur crdit card ah babe why screaming now are u a baby? U no dey f..k B4 plz its not new they re every where even fathers do it. I use to have a friend tat sleep with a living faith pastor they do it everywhere in church office and all what not, she even got pregnant the said pastor took her to a doctor to remove it. So dear dis should not be news we modern days pentecotal worshippers so much adores our pastors so much tat if they ask up to do dis do tat we would, so dear ese to me dis shouldn't be news. U ve said to expose him but I tell u dear he would still continue leading his church and making his money his wife will still remain with him calling herself a virtous woman.
This is exactly what I have been telling them,maybe they will listen to you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Rdduite(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2013
In fact, am going 2 open my own church & d likes of Ese or Efe cnt prevail against it! Bt in dis my new church there shall b no Pastorial Care Unit (PCU!). So d likes of Ese dnt even think abt it bt every member of my church mst pay their tithes every service wkdays or wkends! There mst own a car if nt they'l go & borrow or steal i dnt care & finally, mst submit 2 only my own special annointing (my annointing is a jealous 1)!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by drgeorge1(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2013
Hebunn: @OP, your handling of the whole issue was immature. I ain't gonna condemn anyone here, who am I to do that. But the truth is every man's got a weakness and lemme remind u dat d man of God didn't fall from heaven, he's human. So don't bring him and his ministry down just because u feel u were battered or molested. A sin is a sin before God and a lair is as guilty as a murderer. You were both guilty, so ask God for forgiveness, and maintain a reasonable distance from anything dat might remind you of him or his ministry, and move on wit ur life. May I remind u dat GOD might not abandon his plan and purpose in the life and ministry of d said pastor just because u want to free ur conscience. Life goes on, so move on. We're all sinners, only HIS mercies keeps us. I bet there are some element of sense in my post. My one cent.

well said! ...its a sensitive issue, d means must justify d end also!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78