Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121775 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by royale442(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hebunn: Each time I see stories like this, one thing comes to my mind... The devil wants to discourage people from going to church. I don't worship pastors, and I'm nt a church fanatic... But no matter the scandals, God will forever remain God, and He's forever faithful. So the earlier people know this, the better for us all. Anytime I walk by a news stand and I see all those soft sell magazines that claim to expose church scandals, I quickly take my eyes off them. I'm not denying the fact that these scandals truly occur, but I don't wanna be discouraged. I've experienced God, and I BELIEVE in Him, so I won't be deterred by such negative stuffs. Opinions are mine, pls... God helps us all.
The truth has been spoken. Nice one bro.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by captGodwin: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
The Race is not for the swift nor the battle is for the strong. He who thinks he stands should please Take caution. THE END IS HERE. Hold firm to that which you have.

I would rather suggest that the genuine and spiritual church fathers in ministry to discipline and seize the office of the G.O from him for the time being, so as to make amendments with God within the stipulated period else when God decides to discipline him it may not be funny at all. Our God is a merciful God. Take heed and do not condemn. If you laugh at another man's downfall, yours is not far from you learn from people's mistakes and not make it a subject matter.

My bro / sis, we all have our short-comings please. Mercy/Mercy/Mercy
Do the work of an evangelist. Jesus says I am the only way the truth and life, no one can see the father except through me (Jesus). Repent now from your evil ways and experience another level of grace.See you in Heaven. Jesus Loves You. I mean you reading this. Could it be me? YES! You ehn!. May you not fall God be with you.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Oxygenmayo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hebunn: Each time I see stories like this, one thing comes to my mind... The devil wants to discourage people from going to church. I don't worship pastors, and I'm nt a church fanatic... But no matter the scandals, God will forever remain God, and He's forever faithful. So the earlier people know this, the better for us all. Anytime I walk by a news stand and I see all those soft sell magazines that claim to expose church scandals, I quickly take my eyes off them. I'm not denying the fact that these scandals truly occur, but I don't wanna be discouraged. I've experienced God, and I BELIEVE in Him, so I won't be deterred by such negative stuffs. Opinions are mine, pls... God helps us all.

I like you comment on this issue...especially this...thinking of what to comment but I reserve it on this issue. Let us not worship pastors..they are human with blood running through their veins...they can be tempted..it takes grace to flee a 'temptative' scene...you can easily preach about immorality but how you handle it determines the strength you are made of to overcome it...this is an intelligent comment by Hebunn
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
no one is saying ministers of God should be sleeping around at will, but this story has too many kinks and commas to overlook.

unfortunately, the actual really wayward pastors will continue banging everything in sight since their paramours do not kiss and tell.

something tells me this particular pastor's detractors were unable to get at him any other way hence the tales by moonlight.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
tpia@:
no one is saying ministers of God should be sleeping around at will, but this story has too many kinks and commas to overlook.

unfortunately, the actual and really wayward pastors will continue banging everything in sight since their paramours do not kiss and tell.

something tells me this particular pastor's detractors were unable to get at him any other way hence the tales by moonlight.

Whatever informed your thinking baffles me....I have spoken to those who know him personally...and it is clear that Ese is not the first victim and may be not be the last.... this is a case of an unrepentatnt adulterer.... he did not start it yesterday its been long.

Unfortunately some of you think the church is a show house...where a good orator entertains the people by motivating them

Most Nigerian pastors would rather not comment on this matter as many of them are guilty of the same charges.... just as they rarely correct our politician on financial corruption cos many of them are worse than politicains with church money.

There are two ways of admiting to a crime, either to bodly say YES I did it or to pretend by blaming others for not allowing you to respond as you would want to.

While I await his robust reply to the allegations.... I think this man blew away a chance to humbly admit his wrong and seek the prayer of the church. Anybody can fall into temptations but trying to decieve yourself thinking you are decieving anyone is pathetic.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
belabela:

Whatever informed your thinking baffles me....I have spoken to those who know him personally...and it is clear that Ese is not the first victim and may be not be the last.... this is a case of an unrepentatnt adulterer.... he did not start it yesterday its been long.

Unfortunately some of you think the church is a show house...where a good orator entertains the people by motivating them

Most Nigerian pastors would rather not comment on this matter as many of them are guilty of the same charges.... just as they rarely correct our politician on financial corruption cos many of them are worse than politicains with church money.

There are two ways of admiting to a crime, either to bodly say YES I did it or to pretend by blaming others for not allowing you to respond as you would want to.

While I await his robust reply to the allegations.... I think this man blew away a chance to humbly admit his wrong and seek the prayer of the church. Anybody can fall into temptations but trying to decieve yourself thinking you are decieving anyone is pathetic.
no b only robust reply, na orobo reply. Just don't hold ur breath waiting for any reply. Cos no reply is coming forth. Life goes on..........until anoda fresh scandal comes up. I'm just happy this one is opening d eyes of more pple to d fact that these clergymen aint all that.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Awoofawo(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
coogar:

nah, but i despise hypocrites....

that's the prerogative of those true men of God - where did it say in the bible that spiritual leaders must step down from the altar if they commit sin? that men left the altar in the past does not mean pastor biodun should do the same. different churches operate different doctrines.

stop using tylenol for another woman's menstrual cramps

Oluwa mi o! so there are other doctrines aside the one christ handed down?

it is people like you that twisted God's words to serves your selfish interests and that of devil...
stop defending the evil of your mentor, you can't/shouldn't mock God's grace with your warped doctrine!

the pastor is wrong; the lady is wrong! so both need to come out clean!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by peruso: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
When una finish make una tell me cause I want to be the last person to comment on this thread!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
peruso: When una finish make una tell me cause I want to be the last person to comment on this thread!
nefa efa! I won't allow you!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by braxjay(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2013
finally the saga ends. grin grin grin last to comment
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
braxjay: finally the saga ends. grin grin grin last to comment

Lol. Agbaya
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tlops(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
braxjay: finally the saga ends. grin grin grin last to comment
never say never!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Maya2pretty(f): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hebunn: Each time I see stories like this, one thing comes to my
mind... The devil wants to discourage people from going to church. I
don't worship pastors, and I'm nt a church fanatic... But no matter the
scandals, God will forever remain God, and He's forever faithful. So the
earlier people know this, the better for us all. Anytime I walk by a
news stand and I see all those soft sell magazines that claim to expose
church scandals, I quickly take my eyes off them. I'm not denying the
fact that these scandals truly occur, but I don't wanna be discouraged.
I've experienced God, and I BELIEVE in Him, so I won't be deterred by
such negative stuffs. Opinions are mine, pls... God helps us all.
Exactly! everyone wuld stand alone dt day,no religion or denomination, OYO things, I know my God and my God knows me 2 grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by BraveGuy: 12:45am On Sep 01, 2013
There is ALWAYS a very strong underlying factor to these things, it is more than the sexual affair itself; it is deep-rooted in every human being and only the person can deal with it.

Everyone must overcome these underlying factors - EVERYONE.

I saw an article that dealt with this matter recently and highly recommend it:
http://brotherjohn.org/advanced-spiritual-warfare-spiritual-guerrilla-warfare/

I pray that God will help this lady and if it is true that the Pastor did what was reported, I pray that it won't be too late for him to repent. Christ's Coming is imminent!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by braxjay(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2013
phewwwwww finally grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Adiahabasi: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
lol which finally?d case no go rst till pastor B debunks the story or agrees he really did it grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Adiahabasi: lol which finally?d case no go rst till pastor B debunks the story or agrees he really did it grin
you r in for a loooooooooooong thing. If he says anything about this issue again....I will eat my hat........lol
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by braxjay(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2013
**** grin

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Ogininafio1(m): 1:07am On Sep 16, 2013
Finally finally I get to comment last Phew;
Honestly, why this Ese girl dey make noise up and down; becos she gave him head smiley? So if she yansh me now, she go go burn my precious rep all over the media? Frankly d only detail she left out was whether they did doggy style or touch your toes. She would have had all my sympathy if she was raped (I believe rapist shld face the death penalty) or if she was a minor but she as an adult had consenting sex repeatedly for a week. (Man of god or not)
Now she claims abuse, she claims she was used and dumped howbeit by a married man; what did she want really? For the affair to continue? From all I could gather, this girl na aristo jor! And as a matter of fact who fit marry this girl now, certainly not me, nor anyone of my relatives sha o!
My mama no fit endorse make I marry this kain girl lailai, if u mess up, she go go put am for twitter smiley
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by braxjay(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2013
Ogininafio1: Finally finally I get to comment last Phew;
Honestly, why this Ese girl dey make noise up and down; becos she gave him head smiley? So if she yansh me now, she go go burn my precious rep all over the media? Frankly d only detail she left out was whether they did doggy style or touch your toes. She would have had all my sympathy if she was raped (I believe rapist shld face the death penalty) or if she was a minor but she as an adult had consenting sex repeatedly for a week. (Man of god or not)
Now she claims abuse, she claims she was used and dumped howbeit by a married man; what did she want really? For the affair to continue? From all I could gather, this girl na aristo jor! And as a matter of fact who fit marry this girl now, certainly not me, nor anyone of my relatives sha o!
My mama no fit endorse make I marry this kain girl lailai, if u mess up, she go go put am for twitter smiley

u wish**********
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Ogininafio1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
braxjay:

u wish**********

Nna men, but the girl no bad o, fine cute hottie. Unfortunately instead make she give young gees do na so so form dem go dey form. Always wanting to roll with the biggies, with the influencials. If na low-life unsuccessful , small church pastor she no go blow alarm o grin, she go even deny sef.
Now dem knack am apako shakara end.
Moral of the story ; girls give young niggies a chance
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by braxjay(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
e don do na make i be last jare

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by perez7: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
I strongly believe Ese's story. My blood sister has been a victim of such. These religious leaders are fond of exploiting and harrassing female members sexually. It is only a bold and couragious person that can stand and confront them. My sister and I faced all the stress that Ese is going through presently from members of COZA. Pastor Biodun has failed. He has met his match. Ese, i will always support you till the end of this battle.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by braxjay(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2013
perez7: I strongly believe Ese's story. My blood sister has been a victim of such. These religious leaders are fond of exploiting and harrassing female members sexually. It is only a bold and couragious person that can stand and confront them. My sister and I faced all the stress that Ese is going through presently from members of COZA. Pastor Biodun has failed. He has met his match. Ese, i will always support you till the end of this battle.

NICE

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olami90: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
braxjay:

NICE

For ur mind now, u don end am tongue

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by braxjay(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Olami90:

For ur mind now, u don end am tongue

YES O! MY BROTHER NA ME... tongue
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olami90: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2016
braxjay:

YES O! MY BROTHER NA ME... tongue

Na me go end am.... No dey deciv ursef
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by braxjay(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by otemanuduno: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hebunn:
@OP, your handling of the whole issue was immature. I ain't gonna condemn anyone here, who am I to do that. But the truth is every man's got a weakness and lemme remind u dat d man of God didn't fall from heaven, he's human. So don't bring him and his ministry down just because u feel u were battered or molested. A sin is a sin before God and a lair is as guilty as a murderer. You were both guilty, so ask God for forgiveness, and maintain a reasonable distance from anything dat might remind you of him or his ministry, and move on wit ur life. May I remind u dat GOD might not abandon his plan and purpose in the life and ministry of d said pastor just because u want to free ur conscience. Life goes on, so move on. We're all sinners, only HIS mercies keeps us. I bet there are some element of sense in my post. My one cent.
Wait first, are you already brainwashed in a church or what am I seeing here
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by braxjay(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 12:03am On May 31, 2019
Well oh Well!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Dantedasz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53