Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121812 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Funjosh: Hope the pastor did not disvirgin you sha?

she had slept with about 20 men before she found her webbed feet to pastor COZA's arms.

it's becoming more and more apparent that there are more pröstitutes in nigerian churches than you would find in any red light district.

it baffles me when women say they were awed by the presence of a man of authority to the extent of having sëx with him. bunch of immoral fools!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Splendblex(f): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

If I had sex with a guy...NOT a man of God. Of course, I won't tell anyone about it. But if I had sex with a man of God( knowing fully well that its sinful) and I keep seeing him on the pulpit PREACHING against the same thing we do together- And I have a Conscience- I will TALK!!!!

Guys, this issue is simple:

ESE is a church member who later joined the work force. She did not claim to be a Born-again Christian. She probably engages in S3x. And even if she had seduced the MOG. She has come out to Confess and seek forgiveness from God.

MOG is the Leader of the Church. He SHOULD be Born-again and versed in the Scriptures. We expect him to 'REBUKE' ESE when she went to 'seduce' him in his Hotel room. But NO, he did not! He had s3x with her( Several times) despite the fact that he is married and enjoys S3x at home. And he still climbs the pulpit to PREACH!

And some of you are here calling ESE a Prostitute. Okay oh!

This has been happening, still happening and will continue to happen BECAUSE the whole lot of Women who want to come out and Confess will not after seeing the Insults and Curses Some of you have heaped on ESE. So the vicious Circle continues!

Lastly Say no to Religion! Believe in God and serve Him in Truth and Spirit. grin
I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Saviour. Let no Pastor come near me and I will serve my God in Peace. Shikena!

God bless you ma'am. :*
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
EBK2: Those that know their God shall be strong and they shall do exploits.

@Opp.
This is a difficult one!
I am not sure Ese will read this but my points are as follow:

Please concentrate on Jesus and spend more time with Him. Never run away from Him because of what a man or woman has done to you. Jesus is different from everyone.
Personally go back where you got it wrong (forget about the Pastor now) and repent, recomitt your life to Jesus and ask him to make you fall in love with Him. The only person you really want to know that has accepted you and is tight close to you right now is Jesus Himself.
Also, get some counsel from a trusted pastor or from your parents (i can see your parents are Christians). If you dont trust any one at the moment (and I perfectly understand why that may be the case), ask the Holy Spirit to counsel you. He is the untimate Counseller.
Have this at the back of your mind: God's untimate aim in all things is reconcilliation with Him and i will encourage you to ask him how best to go about it.
Ask God to use your story a tool to preach the Gospel. It doesnt look like that will ever happen but believe me, God will use it if you place it into His hands.

But let me correct something: Exposing this whole issue to the whole world is not the best approach. It is not in your long term best interest to do so as a young girl and I will strongly advise that you spend more time in fellowship with Jesus, know and hear Him intimately. There is a biblical way of handling this type of thing and i will encourage you to use it. God will heal you and bless you dearly.
Finally, i will advise you not to ask the Pastor to stop preaching because of what happened. When David committed adultry, it took a prohphet with clear instruction from God to go and remrimand him. Never step over the mark when you are wronged. God will leave you to handle it your way (and it always ends in disaster when we handle things our own way) and you dont want that. What you want is to shine and have the last laugh after this whole mess.

As i said from the begining, this is a difficult one and lots of damages have been done. But one thing i can tell you that will sort this out for you ( you need emotional healing, not one you get by letting it off your chest - i mean the one only the Holy Spirit can give)is you spending more time in God's word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Nothing greater than that in this world. There is only one person that can heal- The Master Himself.
God bless you

According to Ese s post this morning the pastor has slept with various church members in Ilorin and Abuja. See below
esewalter: My aim with this blog is to show other ladies who suffered same fate at his hands both in Illorin and Abuja (some of whom have emailed me but are still trapped in guilt and shame to speak up) that there is nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
yorke1:

What is your point really? Are you one of the sisters in COZA?
never never never ! Was born an Anglican,married into catholic .you should no what that means. I said the things I said cos she is a grown woman and should not have acted like a victim.why would a guy want you to come to his hotel room when he is not your dad or bro ? Even if a girlfriend comes to town n is staying in a hotel,I rather she meets me at home or we hang out in public places (cos you can't trust anyone nowadays).am not talking about the pastor cos I don't really care he exist ,like I said y Argue over a dog.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
For those calling me a liar, please ask
Pastors Biodun Fatoyinbo and Flo if I
have lied.

http://
esewalter./2013/08/22/my-
affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-
coza/

Seangy4konji, coogar & co, she has replied you people
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
The cab guy was there to get him the next day and when he arrived, he called to ask why I didn’t accompany the cab to pick him up (again, this was strange but I stopped my mind from overanalyzing the situation as I knew I had no business with his visit to London) About two hours later, he called me and said he would like to see me. When I arrived his hotel, I called from the reception but he asked that I come upstairs. I got to the room and tried to stop my mind from thinking why I was going to his room. As he opened the door and invited me in, I had to speak to my heart to stop its palpitations. My better judgment asked me not to go into the room but the kind of reverence I had for Pasotr Biodun Fatoyinbo bordered on fear and I steeped into that room.

“Care for a drink?” Asked Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

“No sir,” I said.

“You don’t have to be shy Ese, even if it’s alcohol, feel free and order what you want.” I wasn’t sure I heard my pastor asking me to order alcohol. I imagined it was a test and ignored the voice inside that was saying, “I’d have henny and coke please
.” He proceeded to ask how I had been coping in London and if I was a committed member of any church. He also said he thought there was something special about me and wanted to know that I had not strayed from my faith. I really thought he had heard I was doing something I shouldn’t while in London but tried my best to focus on the conversation instead of my straying thoughts. He kept telling me to relax and feel comfortable with talking to him. After a few minutes, he asked that we go to the roof of the hotel as his room was a pent suit and had a connecting door to the roof.

While there, he sat on a reclining chair and asked me to come sit on his laps. This was a bit awkward for me and I froze for a moment as I asked why. He said he had told me to feel free with him and loosen up. I found myself strolling to sit on his laps
. At that moment, I felt like a little girl who was experiencing something her mind couldn’t fathom. He asked me to kiss him and all I could think about was seeing him preach on the pulpit back in COZA Abuja, Nigeria, which was my home church. He again said ‘feel free Ese.’ And asked again, that I kiss him.

A few hours later, let’s just say, we were rolling under the sheets. It felt as though my mind had paused. I am not saying I was jazzed, (although it’s possible I was in some trancelike state and didn’t know it but I just was so afraid that I couldn’t say or think otherwise.) That was the beginning of this affair. A intimate affair that went on for a little over a week, DAILY!

This tramp should shut up and stop disturbing our peace
Nonsense
She walked into it with both feet and carried on with a full blown affair ,maybe he stooped giving her money or stopped the affair and she was scorned
Let her go quietly and heal somewhere instead of making herself out to be a helpless victim
Stupid girl
Who knows which other man she is out to destroy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by chokolatte: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Copied this from Ese's blog..this is what she has to say to her critics

esewalter
August 23, 2013 at 8:31 am

First off, good morning fellow Nigerians, Christians and who ever else is dissing or supporting on this blog. I want to state first and foremost that I never used the term “sexual abuse” in this post. I have never been sexually abused my entire life. However, I have been on about researching abuse generally because I started to realize the reason I had been how I was was because I didn’t have confidence in myself as a human being and I struggled with self esteem for as long as I can remember. Abuse is not only sexual and what I refer to here is not sexual abuse but psychological (mental and emotional), manipulation and control. These are forms of abuse and this is what I was referring to.
When I joined COZA, I didn’t know my left from my right. I was finding my way and naturally I was drawn to the word and the fact that I thought this was the one church that would help me grow. As for my then pastor Biodun, I really did see him as a god. I knew nothing about God for myself and I wasn’t reading the bible. I felt he was the one that would help me understand and grow. At the time, I had been attending church for less than three years. I will not deny the fact that I lived my life as I pleased all the while I was in University and even afterwards but like every human being knows, there comes a time when you decide to get it together.
Secondly, I am not hurting or broken anymore. The times I mentioned those in the blog, I was talking about what was happening to me at the time. By God’s grace I crawled out of the self-destructive hole I had entered. This experience drove me to dig deeper and understand grace for myself. Not only that, it made me understand how wrong it is to fear ‘men of God’ and even treat them as God. And I dare say, if I didn’t have this experience, I wouldn’t understand what it means to have a relationship with God.
I have asked God for forgiveness, I hold no grudge against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo or anyone displaying ignorance here or elsewhere. I did what I knew to do as it regards meeting church elders. Not just pastor Flo but others and it seemed no one could talk to Pastor Biodun. As for those saying people will loose their faith, I think that would turn out for their good eventually because when you loose your faith because of man,you would then be able to seek God for yourself and find truth. After all, the bible states that He wishes that ALL men come to the knowledge of truth.
Yes we were both guilty,I have not excused myself from the role I played. I was guilty as sin, however, I have come to know better. If you know anything about low self esteem, you would understand why it went on for as long as it did. Looking back, I think I expected him to know better than me but I know better now. That being said, the whole affair ended because I put my foot down. He made all sorts of propositions to me when I returned to Nigeria but I was looking to heal and move forward.
My aim with this blog is to show other ladies who suffered same fate at his hands both in Illorin and Abuja (some of whom have emailed me but are still trapped in guilt and shame to speak up) that there is nothing to be ashamed of. The clout he has over people can cause them to do thoughtless things but in the end, it’s all out there and I am at peace with myself and with God.
For those calling me a liar, please ask Pastors Biodun Fatoyinbo and Flo if I have lied. I rest my case!!!
[b][/b]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
KONJY yen noni.y she con deh tuskayarn nowif na me,I go leave d issue now but will arrange for d gal later.she will be history as I no force am.

isaiahethan: Ese I really welcome ur article if I may say.God will forgive you for pouring out your heart.we aint the judge but God has a lot to judge on the last day.the story started from the hotel,anyway I understood you were missing sex that is to say kongi is to blame.secondly could be your indecent dressing from Nigeria when going to church attracted your ex pastor to have such a huge urge,even when ur out of the country for studies he won't stop thinking about you.the psychological aspect of it was your pastor knew you love taking alcohol secretly,which he offers you,but you never tell us how many glasses of Hennessy and coke you took before rolling in bed with him.you weren't charm,it is kongi.next time try to overcome such temptation.it is obviously your dressing when you were going to visit him in the hotel will be seducing and that is what he was expecting from you.please my advice to some other Christian sisters is dress decent when going to the house of God.it is end time from the lady usher welcoming you into some churches,you have already lust if not by the grace of God.Ese the lord has forgiven you,but amend your ways please stop drinking and smoking,is not the solution thank God for having the courage to pour out your heart.it is only God who can judge some so called men and women of God. cool

Let's not forget could be winter period in UK,and you can't resist the weather and kongi two things are involved grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:
Seangy4konji, coogar & co, she has replied you people

look at this sheep - i don't have an iota of interest in what she has to say. she's an immoral woman and her motive was to destroy his ministry and perhaps break up his home. tell her to go hug shekau, women like her make me sick to my stomach...

babyosisi:
This tramp should shut up and stop disturbing our peace
Nonsense
She walked into it with both feet and carried on with a full blown affair ,maybe he stooped giving her money or stopped the affair and she was scorned
Let her go quietly and heal somewhere instead of making herself out to be a helpless victim
Stupid girl
Who knows which other man she is out to destroy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
Person weh deh drink ogogoro know know left from right?person weh do anyhow uni days no know say hotel room different frm church?or mortuary?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
There is a BIG PROBLEM with NIGERIANS,and people must understand that this problem is the source of failure in human beings and the problem is
NIGERIANS LIKE BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE FOR THEIR OWN MISTAKES OR SHORTCOMINGS
This pastor made a mistake and he has confessed to his fellow pastor so what does ths woman this woman want again and what does she stand to gain by pulling the name of that church into this mess?I think she is just on a revenge mission against the pastor and his church
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
isaiahethan: Ese I really welcome ur article if I may say.God will forgive you for pouring out your heart.we aint the judge but God has a lot to judge on the last day.the story started from the hotel,anyway I understood you were missing sex that is to say kongi is to blame.secondly could be your indecent dressing from Nigeria when going to church attracted your ex pastor to have such a huge urge,even when ur out of the country for studies he won't stop thinking about you.the psychological aspect of it was your pastor knew you love taking alcohol secretly,which he offers you,but you never tell us how many glasses of Hennessy and coke you took before rolling in bed with him.you weren't charm,it is kongi.next time try to overcome such temptation.it is obviously your dressing when you were going to visit him in the hotel will be seducing and that is what he was expecting from you.please my advice to some other Christian sisters is dress decent when going to the house of God.it is end time from the lady usher welcoming you into some churches,you have already lust if not by the grace of God.Ese the lord has forgiven you,but amend your ways please stop drinking and smoking,is not the solution thank God for having the courage to pour out your heart.it is only God who can judge some so called men and women of God. cool

Let's not forget could be winter period in UK,and you can't resist the weather and kongi two things are involved grin
what some ladies wear to church is a story for another day.its embarrassing truly.if you notice most ushers are retired hoes and they are not retired cos they have given there life they are retired cos the men have moved on to younger ones.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
And she wanted a piece of d pastor also.the devil was in full control of her life.
belabela:

According to Ese s post this morning the pastor has slept with various church members in Ilorin and Abuja. See below
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

if it's not equal to consensual sex then don't bring up daft analogies. the pastor sinned against himself - he faces no criminal court for having sëx with a consenting adult. a pedöphile faces a long stretch in prison - he sinned against himself & sinned against an innocent child.
jeez! It seems you can't just help urself..... grin......ok point taken. My analogy was off. But I still maintain d point I was trying to make(which was dt; we xtian generally need to hv d strenght to criticize ourselves d sake way we criticize others)....still begging you to stop using abusive words on me. Its uncalled for. We conversing not warring. You can still correct pple witout using foul language
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Aifey(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
I'v alwys said tht religion is a scam.fake. Take or leav it. We ar bein used by this men of money.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by yorke1: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
devour129: never never never ! Was born an Anglican,married into catholic .you should no what that means. I said the things I said cos she is a grown woman and should not have acted like a victim.why would a guy want you to come to his hotel room when he is not your dad or bro ? Even if a girlfriend comes to town n is staying in a hotel,I rather she meets me at home or we hang out in public places (cos you can't trust anyone nowadays).am not talking about the pastor cos I don't really care he exist ,like I said y Argue over a dog.

Would you have expected her to know that her Ex Pastor was up to something? This is a man she probably thought was a truth man of God filled with the Holy Spirit. I wouldn't blame her for going to the hotel as she never thought the so called man of God might be up to something of such.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pennywise(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Interesting and credible story. Ese Walters did not claim to be a saint. Infact she is far from it as someone who smokes (God knows what) and drinks usually is. And I dont believe she had some kind of momentary spiritual awakening that made her decide on a U-turn when she came back from London.

Was she hoping to continue with the affair and the pastor decided it was time to quit like most affairs of this nature because sex was no longer great or she was too radioactive to handle? If the pastor decided to quit, did he make any attempt to provide a soft and comfortable landing for her. At what point exactly did she start hating on the guy. I am convinced the guy hurt her on a deep personal level she has refused to reveal other than her being on a crusader mission to salvage the world. Or is it possible the pastor while drunk in love made promises he failed to keep?

Now all of you in this forum who are trying to demonize the poor girl and hold Nigerian pastors to the same level of chastity and spiritual probity as Jesus Christ, you decieve no one. You are the ultimate foools bc the pastors themselves do not claim to be Jesus. Most of them like most ordinary folks go in and out of affairs regularly and of course considering that they are public figures and the nature of work they do, they make headlines easily.

This is obviously a pay back matter by an aggrieved lover but I guess we will never get to know the real reason for her grief.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1: There is a BIG PROBLEM with NIGERIANS,and people must understand that this problem is the source of failure in human beings and the problem is
This pastor made a mistake and he has confessed to his fellow pastor so what does ths woman this woman want again and what does she stand to gain by pulling the name of that church into this mess?I think she is just on a revenge mission against the pastor and his church

Really.... and the claim the he has been sleeping with other ladies in the church both in Abuja and Ilorin too?

So in your wisdom each time he sleeps with another woman not his wife and confesses to a pastor he is fine to move on to the next victim...?

May God restore your common sense

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
What revenge mission?life continues and church keeps getting stronger..u talk say na effizi church abi?u go see crowd dat will go dere next week to LovePeddler out again and find better jnr pastor to jolly...at least we all knw say ese na ashawo before and if she say she don be born again now?she no need come deh talk outside,no person weh holy spirit deh hin body deh gain anytin by detroying so she no holy.olosho no omo yen..I no even feel shit for her,if she come my side,I go Bleep amd and I go fail aggreement.makke she go cast,I go just record everytin make she no go claim shit as olonsho weh shm be
texaco1: There is a BIG PROBLEM with NIGERIANS,and people must understand that this problem is the source of failure in human beings and the problem is
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Shine1177: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
esewalter
August 23, 2013 at 8:31 am

First off, good morning fellow Nigerians, Christians and who ever else is dissing or supporting on this blog. I want to state first and foremost that I never used the term “sexual abuse” in this post. I have never been sexually abused my entire life. However, I have been on about researching abuse generally because I started to realize the reason I had been how I was was because I didn’t have confidence in myself as a human being and I struggled with self esteem for as long as I can remember. Abuse is not only sexual and what I refer to here is not sexual abuse but psychological (mental and emotional), manipulation and control. These are forms of abuse and this is what I was referring to.

When I joined COZA, I didn’t know my left from my right. I was finding my way and naturally I was drawn to the word and the fact that I thought this was the one church that would help me grow. As for my then pastor Biodun, I really did see him as a god. I knew nothing about God for myself and I wasn’t reading the bible. I felt he was the one that would help me understand and grow. At the time, I had been attending church for less than three years. I will not deny the fact that I lived my life as I pleased all the while I was in University and even afterwards but like every human being knows, there comes a time when you decide to get it together.

Secondly, I am not hurting or broken anymore. The times I mentioned those in the blog, I was talking about what was happening to me at the time. By God’s grace I crawled out of the self-destructive hole I had entered. This experience drove me to dig deeper and understand grace for myself. Not only that, it made me understand how wrong it is to fear ‘men of God’ and even treat them as God. And I dare say, if I didn’t have this experience, I wouldn’t understand what it means to have a relationship with God.

I have asked God for forgiveness, I hold no grudge against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo or anyone displaying ignorance here or elsewhere. I did what I knew to do as it regards meeting church elders. Not just pastor Flo but others and it seemed no one could talk to Pastor Biodun. As for those saying people will loose their faith, I think that would turn out for their good eventually because when you loose your faith because of man,you would then be able to seek God for yourself and find truth. After all, the bible states that He wishes that ALL men come to the knowledge of truth.
Yes we were both guilty,I have not excused myself from the role I played. I was guilty as sin, however, I have come to know better. If you know anything about low self esteem, you would understand why it went on for as long as it did. Looking back, I think I expected him to know better than me but I know better now. That being said, the whole affair ended because I put my foot down. He made all sorts of propositions to me when I returned to Nigeria but I was looking to heal and move forward.

My aim with this blog is to show other ladies who suffered same fate at his hands both in Illorin and Abuja (some of whom have emailed me but are still trapped in guilt and shame to speak up) that there is nothing to be ashamed of. The clout he has over people can cause them to do thoughtless things but in the end, it’s all out there and I am at peace with myself and with God.

For those calling me a liar, please ask Pastors Biodun Fatoyinbo and Flo if I have lied. I rest my case!!!

This is the response of the OP on her blog.

Source: http://esewalter./2013/08/22/my-affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza/
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tayeni: jeez! It seems you can't just help urself..... grin......ok point taken. My analogy was off. But I still maintain d point I was trying to make(which was dt; we xtian generally need to hv d strenght to criticize ourselves d sake way we criticize others)....still begging you to stop using abusive words on me. Its uncalled for. We conversing not warring. You can still correct pple witout using foul language

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Splendblex(f): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1:
Abeg pastors too na humans beings ooo,they have flesh and blood.even in the bible it is written that the angels of GOD in heaven saw the beautiful ladies in this world and left their heavenly post to have sex with these women and when they went back GOD punished them,if angels can fall how much more ordinary human flesh and blood
Flesh and blood abi? So a man of God shouldn't repent cos he's flesh n blood? I'll really appreciate it if u'll post the book in d bible were angels had sex wit women.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
U r an olonsho tooo...she claim
belabela:

Really.... and the claim the he has been sleeping with other ladies in the church both in Abuja and Ilorin too?

So in your wisdom each time he sleeps with another woman not his wife and confesses to a pastor he is fine to move on to the next victim...?

May God restore your common sense
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ayoade2: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

she had slept with about 20 men before she found her webbed feet to pastor COZA's arms.

it's becoming more and more apparent that there are more pröstitutes in nigerian churches than you would find in any red light district.

it baffles me when women say they were awed by the presence of a man of authority to the extent of having sëx with him. bunch of immoral fools!

Why do you think women full such churches pass men?

A pastor told me last week that a lady in his church called him and said ' the pastor does not call her or care about her, she felt neglected by her pastor'. My simple advise to him was to avoid such persons as much as possible. Even the bible says that we shld save people from hell with fear, avoiding garments soil by sin. I consider that many Pastors play god hence they throw caution and common sense away. Eventually, they will bring shame and disgrace to Gods name giving some people cheap notoriety like the case at hand.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Guyman02: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
There are some words I used to hear in my growing up days as a Catholic about olden days Pentecostal churches like Assemblies of God, Deeper Life, Christian fellowship and some others from my friends then who spent time memorising bible verses while we Catholics crammed our Catechism Books. Those words I cannot remember the last time I have heard them from any TV or Radio preacher such as:
SIN is a reproach unto God, For all have Sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
You need salvation to make heaven.
Heaven is real and Hell is real for all Sinners
My brother my sister where will you spend eternity?
Oh Sinner Man where will you run to ?

It is obvious that the words highlighted have been lost in the new generation churches today. All you hear are:
Wealth
Wealth
Wealth

Poverty is not our portion.
Our God is not a poor God.
Even the Lord wore designers clothing and that was why the bible said 'the soldiers shared his clothing among themselves' and his under garment was seamless in linen cloth. According to them, If the garment was not designers the soldiers wouldn't share it among among themselves.

The congregation these days are encapsulated by these celebrities with flowing words calling themselves MOG and cant resist falling into temptation at little prompting these businessmen especially ladies. Some of whom go as far as thinking that it is a Sin to refuse the advances of a MOG.
There is a lesson to be learnt here, that is the two of them did the wrong thing and we should not be the ones to judge them; but they should ask for forgiveness from their creator and those the have hurt by these revelations and exposures.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by vislabraye(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Its a shame. But I want to believe that the lady is young in FAith. Most ladies are usually vulnerable because they're easily awed by the aura of a man.
But the deed has been done. There's nothing criminal about it except for moral issues. They're both consenting adults who committed adultery as well as fornication.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Another olonsho
yorke1:

Would you have expected her to know that her Ex Pastor was up to something? This is a man she probably thought was a truth man of God filled with the Holy Spirit. I wouldn't blame her for going to the hotel as she never thought the so called man of God might be up to something of such.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ozoneamani: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Romans 6:16. The moment you are a slave to God you are a master over money.
Am happy to see this quote of the Bible. Why do Christians always call the Muslims slave of God when ,in the real sense of it, it is also reported in the Bible?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm.....Ese Walter must be commended for coming out. At least we have her own side of the story. Pastor Fatoyinbo must state his own side too.

All these blaming the girl thing is shocking and depressing and very annoying. If only people remember how much reverence the pentecostals give their so-called pastors.

Well pentecostalism is a game ....only the pastors win in it. *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mikelangs(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pls let everyone cut some slack here on babela!!! There is no one they devil cannot out smart and lets face there are times you don't want to do something because its wrong even right before your eyes and the devil plays on our mind and body that we fall for it. The truth is If the Pastor did not do all the James Bond stuff this lady wouldn't have fallen for her Pastor!!! Now that she has realised let encourage and not try to slaughter her the more!!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
ayo ade:
Why do you think women full such churches pass me?

A pastor told me last week that a lady in his church called him and said ' the pastor does not call her or care about her, she felt neglected by her pastor'. My simple advise to him was to avoid such persons as much as possible. Even the bible says that we shld save people from hell with fear, avoiding garments soil by sin. I consider that many Pastors play god hence they throw caution and common sense away. Eventually, they will bring shame and disgrace to Gods name giving some people cheap notoriety like the case at hand.

that is how it starts - most of these women even admit openly to having crushes on their pastors - they know he's a married man o! immediately the deed is done, you then see them making pathetic confessions like they are nursery school kids.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ozoneamani: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Romans 6:16. The moment you are a slave to God you are a master over money.
Am happy to see this quote of the Bible. Why do Christians always call the Muslims slave of God when ,in the real sense of it, it is also reported in the Bible?

I really feel for this lady and all she has gone through. Big cities and their vices.
Another one bites the dust!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.