Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,059 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:12 AM

How To Create Your Own Website. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Create Your Own Website. (806 Views)

Learn How To Creat Your Own Website And Design / Create Your Own Free Browsing/Internet Cheat/Tweak ;D / Tutorial: How To Create Your Own Free Iwp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Your Own Website. by AlexPowell(m): 1:25am On Aug 23, 2013
If you know you are Computer Nerd, Guru or Geek give us details on how to create your own website. Fast finger on board. And you wanna direct us to a web address no probes.
Re: How To Create Your Own Website. by folafola(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2013
learn web design using youtube, linda and some other web design and video tutorial sharing site though many are paid site

1 Like

Re: How To Create Your Own Website. by Joel3(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
if you wanna build site, contact me fast.
Re: How To Create Your Own Website. by AlexPowell(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
You can write the procedures in this topic.
Joel.:
if you wanna build site, contact me fast.
Re: How To Create Your Own Website. by Joel3(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Alex Powell: You can write the procedures in this topic.
not for free bro. it's stressful not so easy to explain here. i will have to put you on messenger to direct you on every click. when you are ready to pay de let me know.
Re: How To Create Your Own Website. by olempe(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
folafola: learn web design using youtube, linda and some other web design and video tutorial sharing site though many are paid site

Pls which one is Linda?
Re: How To Create Your Own Website. by folafola(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
olempe:

Pls which one is Linda?
lynda.com
Re: How To Create Your Own Website. by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 15, 2013
Email me for your website. Admin@nairaguide.com

(1) (Reply)

Official Laptop Repair Videos / How To Remove A Partition From An External Hard Disk? / Please I Need Help, Is This Real Or A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.