Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen (21593 Views)

STRANGE: See A Buttless Man Born With No Bum-bum (see Photo / SHOCKING PHOTO: Man Born With His HEART In His Abdomen / Nigerian Man Receives First Battery Operated Heart In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 23, 2013

A man who has lived his entirelife with a heart protruding from his abdomen is finally able to walk upright without getting out of breath or turning blue. Huang Rongming, from Henan province in China, underwent life-changing surgery to correct heart a defect and move the organ away from hisabdomen and into his ribcage.
He had lived with the rare condition for 24 years until a doctor told him his condition was rapidly deteriorating and that he required urgent surgery.
Congenital heart displacement isincredibly rare and occurs in just five babies out of every million born. Most patients die soon after birth.
Mr Rongming could not afford the procedure that would place his heart in his chest as it should be, but media coverage of his condition enabled him to undergo to life-changing operation.
'It's a dream come true. I'm going to lead a normal life like everyone else,' he told ChinaDaily.
Before surgery, Mr Rongming's heart could clearly be seen pumping underneath a thin layer of skin and bulging out from his upper belly.
When Mr Rongming was born, doctors did not think he would survive, as his protruding heart had defects and was vulnerable to injury. His parents admitted they were anxious when he was a boy and said that he was not allowed to play with other children for fear that he would die.
The condition made the young Mr Rongming vulnerable to breathlessness and turning blueif he stood up as well as suddendeath if his heart was knocked.
Earlier this year he sought treatment at Wuhan Union Hospital. His doctor, Dong Nianguo, a cardiac surgeon at the hospital, was astonished that he was still alive. Tests showed Huang's condition was deteriorating rapidly, and he needed immediate surgery, which could cost about 200,000yuan.
Huang's story attracted considerable media coverage and within six days of his story being reported, he received all the money he needed from kindreaders.
The surgery lasted more than 10 hours and was entirely successful. His abdomen is now flat and his heart defect fixed. Mr Rongming said: 'I am now normal, thanks to the many kindsouls'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2399922/The-man-born-heart-ABDOMEN-Factory-worker-24-undergoes-life-changing-surgery-correct-rare-defect.html
Source: http://www./horrible-man-born-with-his-heart-in-his.xhtml

1 Like

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2013
always China

2 Likes

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2013
Chinko people and their wahala! mtscheeew!

Thank God he survived the surgery.
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by cashkid18(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2013
angry ;DFashola shud b blamed for dis

2 Likes

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by RichDad1(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2013
^^^ Illuminati ko AMORC ni. Omo ale on'iro.
@ Topic, that's really scary. Looks like a freak.
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by bloglover(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2013
all na chinko...this is a really horrible sute to behold
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by tellwisdom: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Thank you Jesus cool

1 Like

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2013
Made In China......
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Joe50(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
See the picture here
Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen
http://world-newspapper..com/2013/08/man-born-with-his-heart-in-his-abdomen.html#more
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by everyday: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
May God help him
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Made in China. But sure it will also be repair and amend still in china.

1 Like

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by ProfessorPP(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is another chinco product!. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by momodub: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Blood of jesus, hey no rib bone to protect the hearth, make this guy no try fight anybody oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Cathydera(f): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :owonders have not started yet :owonders have not started yet
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by towsynguru(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Y china always...nah sign 4rm God ooo..dey gat change dere bad deeds cry
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
He must be a Vulcan
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Pelycan: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Great. "Iwaju iwe" cool grin

1 Like

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by nerodenero: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
tellwisdom: Thank you Jesus cool
When hail and hearty, one would not know it is rare privilege from God

8 Likes

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by wheesin(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
There is a great occasion today at my house.....TODAY NA MY BETDAY AND NORMALLY as an ORGUST born boy i will selebrate it in a massive way.....Free imported kuli kuli straight from japan and lots more goodies...but remember to bring your garri o... wink wink so if u wana arrive kissat my place its simple just board d next FRIGHT to EDO...OSHOMIOLE IS MY NEIGHBOUR cry kiss they will show u my house....but before u enter u must pass tru my dog...because i invited selebrities like MICKY MOUSE....TELETUBBIES....WIGGLES...DORA THE EXPLORER...WINX CLUB..
ALL of them are.my.padis.
..... tongue...anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GRATEST GOAT ALIVE.....WILSON AKA WHEESIN AKA GOAT..... cool

If u knw dat u are HEARTLESS like d man in d topic dat brought me here....abeg no come my BETDAY O......ESE ?

1 Like

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by hustla(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
chinko don dey produce fake human being?? grin grin grin
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Billygee2u: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
I give God the praise that he is alive now.
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wow
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by pxjosh(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
wheesin: There is a great occasion today at my house.....TODAY NA MY BETDAY AND NORMALLY as an ORGUST born boy i will selebrate it in a massive way.....Free imported kuli kuli straight from japan and lots more goodies...but remember to bring your garri o... wink wink so if u wana arrive kissat my place its simple just board d next FRIGHT to EDO...OSHOMIOLE IS MY NEIGHBOUR cry kiss they will show u my house....but before u enter u must pass tru my dog...because i invited selebrities like MICKY MOUSE....TELETUBBIES....WIGGLES...DORA THE EXPLORER...WINX CLUB..
ALL of them are.my.padis.
..... tongue...anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GRATEST GOAT ALIVE.....WILSON AKA WHEESIN AKA GOAT..... cool

If u knw dat u are HEARTLESS like d man in d topic dat brought me here....abeg no come my BETDAY O......ESE ?

this one is STRONG
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Kslib(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Eh,Thank God for im life sha..
The man in the first pic is still in shock..lol
All izz well!
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by harber123(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thatz astonishing!!
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by chinnyonwu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
All these pple fond of sayin "Obi awubala m n'afo" take note

1 Like

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by glizengem(f): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Som f**ls will start writing endtime finz or probably start begging 4 likes, or start asking 4 source ...... Keeping ma fingers crossed
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wonders shall never end
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by harber123(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
pxjosh: this one is STRONG
Ele yii gidi gannnnnnn!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season / NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. / Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.