Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! (5337 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) / OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by nlmonpoint(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
I met this cute lady some months ago while on my way to a recording studio. She was standing beside me at a bus stop where we were waiting for bus n within 5min of our waiting,we got into a bus and

1 Like

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
And ur fone went off!

2 Likes

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by ronalmagic10(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
I hope u av nt been kidnapped. beta com nd complete ur stori make I no go provoke

3 Likes

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Enegod(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
where is this kid and the story?

1 Like

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Enegod(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Harbosede02: And ur fone went off!
ronalmagic10: I hope u av nt been kidnapped. beta com nd complete ur stori make I no go provoke
grin grin grin *falls inside a gutter*

1 Like

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by nlmonpoint(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Haaaaaaa habosede...lolssss!!! Well sorry for d break. It was actually the network n not that my fone went off: and d normal gist started, our jists ranged from what we do to where we came from And thenm to the Question she asked me which quite astonished me. After pLenty of jist with this pretty and plumpy lady, she then said
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by ogb5(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
nlmonpoint: Haaaaaaa habosede...lolssss!!! Well sorry for d break. It was actually the network n not that my fone went off: and d normal gist started, our jists ranged from what we do to where we came from And thenm to the Question she asked me which quite astonished me. After pLenty of jist with this pretty and plumpy lady, she then said

u be mumu, so you dey play with your seniors abi.

your phone don lost this time, abi na your network lost, why not climb on top electric pole so that your chinco phone go catch network. why you dey give story half half

4 Likes

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by okooloyun1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
nlmonpoint: Haaaaaaa habosede...lolssss!!! Well sorry for d break. It was actually the network n not that my fone went off: and d normal gist started, our jists ranged from what we do to where we came from And thenm to the Question she asked me which quite astonished me. After pLenty of jist with this pretty and plumpy lady, she then said
She then said, u dey craze? stop touching ma bwest when u never buy me BB phone.

1 Like

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Iaz93: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
is the OP well?
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by prettyjo(f): 2:38am On Aug 24, 2013
i cant help but laugh.funny story,funny op.Hope dis is nt d end of d story if nt i will call it balderdash
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Beachqueen59(f): 2:39am On Aug 24, 2013
oko-oloyun:
She then said, u dey craze? stop touching ma bwest when u never buy me BB phone.
u got dat rite.... Nobody said anything to him, his just making this up. Boooooooo!!!!!
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by hrmkz: 3:37am On Aug 24, 2013
She must have asked the op the size of his JT, or how many rounds he can offer.

Odensin...
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2013
Infact i feel like slapping dis op...wat rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Aliyeous(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2013
Wat d f**k is wrng wit dis op...abi u don die
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by DJDOLA(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2013
ORISIRISI
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by joeace2020(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2013
hahaha this thread is just funny....see as all of them wan die for the story.. depraved minds..

anyway op mk i finish am for you, she com dey preach to you about how God loves you and sent his son to die for you and dat if you ever see urself trying to commit sin most especially this instance of lieing, you shud tk a break and ask God for forgiveness and he will set u free. praise da lord somebody!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by nlmonpoint(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Haaa!harbosede, oya pls come and slap me,buh you should be ready for at least 2lashes of my sugarcane o. Beach, I neva begin touch her bwest as u tot o! Just dey follow this jist.I bet u will love it skata. She then said. "Please squeez me,can I ask you a question" And u know as a sure boy I quickly held her hand n began some sensational touch. It was vry obvious she wos feeling d cool touch. I then whispered in2 her ears "do u really want me to squeez u" and she said
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Emmysteve(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2013
nlmonpoint: Haaa!harbosede, oya pls come and slap me,buh you should be ready for at least 2lashes of my sugarcane o. Beach, I neva begin touch her bwest as u tot o! Just dey follow this jist.I bet u will love it skata. She then said. "Please squeez me,can I ask you a question" And u know as a sure boy I quickly held her hand n began some sensational touch. It was vry obvious she wos feeling d cool touch. I then whispered in2 her ears "do u really want me to squeez u" and she said
boring *unfollows thread *

1 Like

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by DECOtech(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
I de really feel ur crazyness
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by clemz85(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
... Op wetn naa? U smoke knockout?

4 Likes

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by olupentane(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by olupentane(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
That's the effect of free weekend booze.

1 Like

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by 0Edward0(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
this is really a funny thread enjoyed every bit. see tears for my eyes
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
undecided dis is wat we get wen dere are no tight enuf security in our psychiatric hospitals and asylums

1 Like

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by nlmonpoint(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sowiiiiii 4 d break, pardon me I shall continue asap. Just give me some min to finish up cooking this spagetti...
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Honestly op... I just feel like busting a clip in your face....

1 Like

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Enegod:
grin grin grin *falls inside a gutter*

*runs to get help from 190-the-clown
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Exponental(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
I move a motion for d creation of KIDS SECTION. A section where young minds can mingle. If u support this motion, click like, if not.......type NO.

3 Likes

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
OMG!!!!!

.... and she said.....

I laugh sotey I release akamu grin

1 Like

Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by Benedictus90: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
I swear, dz OP is totally sick...
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by sweetsmalsis(f): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
cheesy grin
Which kind spaghetti you dey cook for 5hrs? Is it from china?
Re: Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! by sobastical: 1:00am On Aug 25, 2013
See wetin free MB and ASUU strike dey cause @OP I will advice to get prepare an application letter to one bakery like that for iyana-ipaja or carry am go WAHUM or any nearest pure water factory for motor boy, at least that would keep your idle mind busy in this period of strike. Odesco!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? / Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!! / Finally Got A Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.