Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (320964 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
@rapmike,
@madawaki,
@yettocome,
@sexitee,
@beesqueezy,
@visita,
@kslib,
@adisa,
@gosifechris,
@Medken,
@sakie,
@florblu
@incredible.me

All I wanna say is....

PAY ME MY MONEY O!!!!

Lolz.

But in all honesty, I appreciate you all.

Action continues tomorrow.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
rapmike:
Its like the MOD does nt have time 2 check d stories, i tell u, this one suppose 2 hav bn in FP by now.
KAYEMAY, weldone, d only tin wey go vex me na if this story lives and dies on this thread.

There's a thread at the begining of Literature section where we can tell the MOD what topic we want as a front page material.

https://www.nairaland.com/1210134/endorse-topics-make-frontpage/16

Maybe that would work.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Mutaino7(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
That Ahmed daft like the protagonist of dragon slayer and ned stack 4 GOT.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Mutaino7(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
That Ahmed daft like the protagonist of dragon slayer and ned stack 4 GOTH.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Florblu(f): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
kayemjay:

There's a thread at the begining of Literature section where we can tell the MOD what topic we want as a front page material.

Maybe that would work.
i av already endorsed dis thread 4 FP bt i didnt get any reply 4rm d MODS.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gameboy727(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
I have a feeling that the Colonel would die. Nice update bro.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by honorbule(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
Colonel f*ck up....him suppose slap dat omugo for head or even shoot am for leg...him no get 1 sense @ all...mtcheeew...@kay I dobale for u o...#wagbayi

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by pwettytemmy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
Chineke me, see me waiting for 8 to nack to come and read update. No wahala, till tomorrow then. @kay keep up d good work. I av a suggestion. U know this is now turning to all those TV series broadcasted for an hour everyday, shey u fit give us update wey we go dey read for an hour?*winks* Say 8-9 daily cos I fit read all these ones under five minutes more ink to ur pen.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by adisa204(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2013
me i cant wait for 8pm 2nit oh
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2013
I never even know if I go update today sef.

I still dey vex for David Moyes and the ineptitude of the whole Manchester United Players, minus Rooney sha.

Good Morning Guys.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Yettocome(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2013
kayemjay: I never even know if I go update today sef.

I still dey vex for David Moyes and the ineptitude of the whole Manchester United Players, minus Rooney sha.

Good Morning Guys.

Kay, dont do that o. You should have known that your team is a one man team. Since RVP didnt play. I had expected it but not as wide as that.

But you will bounce back now. You had always done.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by benzeeno: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
oga kay you are good abeg, reading dis stuff is like I am watching 24, cant wait for 8pm.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by rapmike(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
kayemjay:

Maybe that would work.
Just did dat nw.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Iceman296: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
..I have Been Reading this Action Story For Sometime Now But Got Confused In a Way.

Firstly, I thought You were Sean, Go back to the First Chapter, You Used "I" to describe the Present day Sean. You Might Want to Correct that to Give this Wonderful Fiction Story its Respect.

Secondly, What About your Mum Or Sean's Mum. Sean Has Been Missing For Sometime Now and She hasn't reported to the Police or Cried Out that Her Son was Missing. I just Wonder How the Family and Friends would feel Right Now. We Need To Know more About the Family!

Honestly, I've Been a Silent Reader Of this Wonderful Film/Story/Novel and I must Confess you are Good. I love Your Narrative Style and Use of Sophisticated and Modernized Gadgets. You and I Know that it Might Take The Nigerian Police Up To 50yrs to Get this Equipped!
More Ink to Your Pen!

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by VivyGift(f): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Omo I don miss o hehehehe oga kay I can never pretend not to enjoy ur work. Even suspense wan kill me wen I tink say Ahmed go die....

Oga kay! U go life long for us o cheesy cool
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
@yettocome, thanks jare. United go still win the league this season sha.

@benzeeno, your head is dia! Tuaile!

@rapmike, baba, u r mouthed. I go block you for joint.

@iceman, like I replied sum1 earlier, I got carried away with the narration style. I will edit it as soon as I can. Thanks a lot bro. 20 virgins for you.

@vivvy, my boo boo. No worry. I go make sure Ahmed die this night.

The action resumes at 8pm.

Miss it not!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by VivyGift(f): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
kayemjay:
@vivvy, my boo boo. No worry. I go make sure Ahmed die this night.

The action resumes at 8pm.

Miss it not!

Ha! Pls o..., no touch Ahmed o and the Colonel too. The ghosts fit they die one by one who cares. In fact I go lyk make the colonel and the general meet cool
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by VivyGift(f): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
kayemjay:

Maybe that would work.

Supported!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Vivvy, oya take: MUAH!

Anyways, General dey show tonyt sha.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
UPDATE DELETED

Visit www.amazingkevinjohn.

Thank you

10 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by MedKen: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
It was the general........Sir kay u r just too Good

please tell ur fiancee never to annoy u cos there r few intelligent guys out there n u belong to that rare species.......Ride on
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by ninja4life(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Wow cant wait for d next update.@kay do u update on sunday or not cos yesterday u didnt update is there another reason for that.nice work though
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by IZUKWU(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yo yo yo,yoyo yoyo yoyo ;-)
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by may01(f): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
kayemjay toh badt!!! I just love this!!!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
may01: kayemjay toh badt!!! I just love this!!!
Eyeneka, thanks baby. Muah. Inya u pm fien!

IZUKWU: Yo yo yo,yoyo yoyo yoyo ;-)
Oga mi is everything ok?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
WOW!!! U r damn good...

U r jez too good... CTU nids u oo
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
MedKen: It was the general........Sir kay u r just too Good

please tell ur fiancee never to annoy u cos there r few intelligent guys out there n u belong to that rare species.......Ride on

My babe just read this. She's so happy. Thanks bRo.

ninja4life: Wow cant wait for d next update.@kay do u update on sunday or not cos yesterday u didnt update is there another reason for that.nice work though
Thanks Bosss. I update Mon - Fridays @ 8pm. I only add saturdays once in a while. But sundays, NO!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
datblaqgurl: WOW!!! U r damn good...

U r jez too good... CTU nids u oo
Thanks dear. Which 1 be CTU?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nduking92(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
kayemjay:
as if u never watch 24 ops
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Yettocome(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Complete... Sell to Wale Adenuga or Mainframe. You are hot sir... smiley
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Nduking, I am being very honest here. I have not watched 24. I still wish to see it one of these days.

I have seen A LOT of Tv series, but not 24, and not Nikita.

Plus, I've read A LOT of John Grisham. I have 10 of his books.

What I write is purely imaginative and not influenced by TV Series or extrinsic factors.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by adegwurulez(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
kayemjay:
counter terrorist unit or somtin of that nature

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.