Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (320973 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2013
@ninja4life
@rapmike
@Vivy Gift
@Nduking92
@adisa204

Thanks my wonderful fans.

I would love to appreciate all of you for the comments and the kind words. How I wish you knew how happy your comments make me feel, and how spurred on I am to keep it going. Silent readers, please make una dey try comment small small. Too much awoof, dey run the belle. grin grin grin

Kindly take out a little time to vote for me at the Literature awards. I qualify for Action, Crime and Thriller. You can vote me in all three genres or in any one you desire. But this work is basically Thriller. I know you wont fall my hands. Make una chop knuckle. Please see the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1451024/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

Thank you guys.

Still, I write.

4 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Emperortj93(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2013
Three years later.... Sean is now the badoo (baddest guy ever liveth) of ghost corperation... Btw, nice one mr kay and keep dem stories rolling
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2013
Emperortj93: Three years later.... Sean is now the badoo (baddest guy ever liveth) of ghost corperation... Btw, nice one mr kay and keep dem stories rolling

Lol. You guys are too good! You even know how the story is. I may have to change the way I planned to write it o. Because as you guys have started guessing correctly now, the story fit no sweet again o.

Anyways, we are getting to the thick stages of the plot.

Its now going to be action, action, action all the way.

You won't want to miss this.

Action continues at 8pm. Keep it locked. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Yettocome(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Boss. It is done.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kslib(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hehe!! Ghen ghen ghen!!!
Eva and sean go don become something else...
.. Ahmed sef go don become junior colonel..
All izz well!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by plainmirror(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
Kmj Ʊ too much ni
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kunlesehan(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
pleeeease my people always remember to click on "like" after every episode.
thanks mr. kay and u have our votes always.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wow, i catch up at last, nice storyline, when i first saw kay as the poster, together wid the name, i thought this is another sex diary, but this proved me wrong, crime- thriller, all in 1 you are great kay.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Jumizie13(f): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
Kay, abeg wetin happen after three years? Who they inside the jeep? Hope it is not sophia? The suspence too much jor.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Jumizi, find out tonight baby.

@damex, me sef no know say I sabi write thriller o. I jst see say I dey write ni.

@kunle, thanks a lot bro.

@kslib, I owe you.

@yettocome, thank you baba.

@emperor, ur head is dia!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by VivyGift(f): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Can't wait! Count down to 8pm grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sean’s private jet touched down at exactly 6pm. He wore a white tailored shirt, his black tie slightly loose. His sleeves were folded and stopped a few inches just below his elbows, while his jacket was on the seat opposite him. He looked very handsome and rich. His hair was cut very low and dark with sporting waves flowing on it. He wore finely shaped pretty side burns. As the jet taxied to its hangar, he finished the glass of champagne on his table, looking out of the window. The limited edition diamond watch on his left wrist glittered. A man in black suit walked over from the cabin, handing Sean an Ipad. Sean brought out a Cuban cigar from a small gold case.

“We are here sir. This is a list of five star hotels we have for you to choose from.” The security detail said, swiping the screen of the Ipad.

“Wait. Wait. Go back. Yes. That one. What hotel is that?” Sean asked with confidence, nibbling his cigar.

“That’s WheatBaker Hotel, Ikoyi.” The man replied.

“Take me there.” Sean demanded.

“Wonderful choice sir. I will make the arrangements.” The man said.

“Thank you, Austin.” Sean said.

The door to the jet opened, and the automatic ladder was released. Sean picked his jacket and got up from the leather seat. He put the jacket on, his cigar in his mouth and walked to the door. As the cool evening breeze blew his face, he smiled. He had missed home. He walked down the ladder to a waiting black limousine stretch. Austin who was behind him, got the door for him. Sean got in the luxury car, relaxing his muscular frame in the chair. Austin entered through the opposite door, reading out the itinerary of the evening.

Sean put up his hand, signaling that Austin be quiet.

“I really want to close my eyes for one hour and not have you rambling in my ears Austin. Okay? I would really appreciate it.” Sean said.

“Okay Boss” Austin replied, putting off his Ipad.

He pressed a button and a small black barrier which separated them from the driver opened sideways.

“Hotel number three.” Austin said to the driver.

The driver nodded.

As the compartment closed again, the driver pressed a button on a screen to the right of his steering wheel. Different hotels appeared on the screen with a navigation guide to each destination. He continued to press the button until he got to the third hotel. WheatBaker Hotel showed on the screen. Beside it, a navigation route to get there. The driver knew the place perfectly well. He did not need the navigation system. He shut down the screen, put the Limousine into gear and drove away from the airport.

Sean opened the small gold case he took the Cuban cigar from, got out a small cutter, and took a little bit off the head of the cigar. He put the cigar back in his mouth. Instinctively, Austin got out a lighter, feeding Sean’s cigar. Sean puffed and blew smoke.

He could not wait to really relax. He was happy to be home.

Eva kissed him passionately like her life depended on it. As she kissed, she rubbed his pot belly and pushed her other hand inside his pants. He grunted as she touched him, squeezing her br3ast through her gown and scattering her hair. He was experiencing pleasure from a professional runz girl. He had only his trousers on. Eva used her tongue on the sensitive parts of his upper body, caressing the massive hair on his chest. He almost went into a spasm, blabbing incoherently. She kissed him lightly on the cheek, getting up from his bulky frame.

“No baby, don’t stop.” The man begged.

“Relax honey. The fun is just about to begin.” Eva said, winking and blowing him a seductive kiss.

He licked his lips and rubbed his palms together.

“Baby, let me freshen up. Better be ready when I get back.” Eva said slowly and deliberately, dragging the ‘ready’.

“How about the pool, baby? Do we have it to ourselves? You know how I am with other people in the same water I swim in.” Eva asked pulling off her top over her head.

“Oh, that. Give me a few seconds.” The man said.

He made a phone call.

“Done sweetheart.” The man said.

She blew him a kiss, got her purse and took out a female contraceptive. She brandished it in front of the man seductively and turned. She wriggled her bum as she shut the door behind her. Eva took out a lipstick from her purse. She turned the lipstick anti clockwise. It opened. There were two drugs. A red capsule and a green one. She put the drugs in her mouth, hiding them under her tongue. She stripped nak3d and had a quick shower. Eva got out of the bathroom with only a towel on. Her hair fell behind her shoulders as her sparkling dark skin shone in the bright room. She smiled as she shut the bathroom door. She walked erotically to the bed where the man was lying down, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. She kissed him again, igniting his whole body with fiery passion.

She kissed his ears, trailing her tongue from his earlobe to his fleshy neck. As she kissed his neck, she kept her eyes on him, waiting for his most vulnerable point. As he closed his eyes, enjoying the tease, she released the capsules from under her tongue and broke them with her teeth still inside her mouth. As the capsule began to melt in her mouth, she immediately went to his lips and began kissing him furiously, passing the contents of her mouth into his. He was too excited to notice. The odorless and tasteless candy capsule melted in both mouths as she kissed and touched his most sensitive parts.

The red capsule was designed to stop the user’s heart 15seconds after melting. The green capsule was going to neutralize the detection of any foul play when the forensics team checked for cause of death. He would be certified dead from a heart attack. They were called Twin Silencers and had to be administered at the exact same time. As Eva kissed him, she began counting down silently. She kissed him faster and kneaded his nippl3s. When she had counted up to 8, she began to feel her heartbeat slowing. She got up from the man.

“Hey baby. Where are you going?” He asked trying to get up

“Hold on baby. Let me get the contraceptive from the bathroom.” She said pushing him gently back on bed.

She felt herself getting out of breath. She hurried into the bathroom and got her purse. Inside one of its very thin pockets, she got out a small syringe about the size of a toothpick. She tapped her arm, got a vein and quickly injected the syringe. It contained the antidote to the Twin Silencers. She was already losing breath when she injected herself. Her heartbeat began to rise and then stabilized.

She opened the bathroom door and got out.

The Chief of Army Staff was dead.

Now she had to leave the premises. Their suite was on the first floor. She went to the balcony and looked down from the railing. The pool was empty and there was no one in sight. She put on her panty and her sexy bra. She had practiced diving at this height twice a day for six weeks. Missions like this irked her. They were too simple and straightforward. It did not really give her the kick and adrenalin rush she was used to for eight months now.

She took in a deep breath and plunged from the railing of the balcony, into the pool. She felt tempted to remain in the water and enjoy the cooling sensation it gave. But time was of the essence. She got to the edge of the pool and came out, dripping wet. As she approached the changing room she silently prayed that Shina had her escape route ready. She entered the changing room. She saw a shopping bag on the floor. The bag contained everything she needed. She smiled.

She took out a towel from the bag and mopped her body. There was a waitress outfit in the bag. The exact type as the one used in the hotel. She dressed up as quickly as she could. By now she was sure that the Chief’s body would have been found. She removed the blue contact lens in her eyes and replaced them with green ones. She took out her artificial detachable fingernails and the eyelashes. There was a face contortion, a piece of gum, a lighter, a wig and scissors in the bag. She removed the wrapper of the gum. A small map was designed on the gum. It was her escape route. She memorized the map, threw the gum in her mouth and chewed. She closed her eyes. She loosened the Brazilian hair the chief had bought for hair earlier in the day and cut it into tiny shreds. She wore the wig and the face contortion. The face contortion was like a transparent mask. It changed her facial features, giving her an oblong face and high cheek bones. She put the shreds of hair into the shopping bag and set it on fire. She threw the lighter in the flames and shut the changing room door.

Eva opened the back door. She walked through a long corridor till she came to the kitchen entrance. There was only one Chef on duty and he seemed to be more concerned with the carrots he was chopping. He looked up, saw Eva and continued with his carrots. Eva took an aluminum tray from the cutting table and moved to the restaurant section of the hotel.

There was no one in the restaurant. She went left and opened a door leading to the reception. A pretty lady was at the desk. Eva leaned forwards on the reception table, hiding the tray behind her and mumbled a few incoherent words. The receptionist could not hear what Eva was saying so she came closer. As the receptionist leaned forwards, Eva hit her hard on the side of her face with the tray. The receptionist slumped.

Eva smiled at the cameras. She knew that everything was being captured by the cameras. She cat walked out of the reception, with the tray in hand.

A parked black Lexus Jeep to Eva’s left flashed it headlights twice as Eva stepped out of the hotel. She crossed her hand across her shoulders. The Jeep sped to where she was.

She got in and they sped away.

“How was it?” Shina asked at the wheel, looking sideways at her.

“Piece of cake.” Eva said.

To be continued…

18 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by babyzai(f): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
Rookies don become pro. 1daful
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
Oh. I love nairaland coz of a. few people. You r one of them. smiley
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Jumizie13(f): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
kayemjay:
Sean’s private jet touched down at exactly 6pm. He wore a white tailored shirt, his black tie slightly loose. His sleeves were folded and stopped a few inches just below his ankles, while his jacket was on the seat opposite him. He looked very handsome and rich. His hair was cut very low and dark with sporting waves flowing on it. He wore finely shaped pretty side burns. As the jet taxied to its hangar, he finished the glass of champagne on his table, looking out of the window. The limited edition diamond watch on his left wrist glittered. A man in black suit walked over from the cabin, handing Sean an Ipad. Sean brought out a Cuban cigar from a small gold case.

“We are here sir. This is a list of five star hotels we have for you to choose from.” The security detail said, swiping the screen of the Ipad.

“Wait. Wait. Go back. Yes. That one. What hotel is that?” Sean asked with confidence, nibbling his cigar.

“That’s WheatBaker Hotel, Ikoyi.” The man replied.

“Take me there.” Sean demanded.

“Wonderful choice sir. I will make the arrangements.” The man said.

“Thank you, Austin.” Sean said.

The door to the jet opened, and the automatic ladder was released. Sean picked his jacket and got up from the leather seat. He put the jacket on, his cigar in his mouth and walked to the door. As the cool evening breeze blew his face, he smiled. He had missed home. He walked down the ladder to a waiting black limousine stretch. Austin who was behind him, got the door for him. Sean got in the luxury car, relaxing his muscular frame in the chair. Austin entered through the opposite door, reading out the itinerary of the evening.

Sean put up his hand, signaling that Austin be quiet.

“I really want to close my eyes for one hour and not have you rambling in my ears Austin. Okay? I would really appreciate it.” Sean said.

“Okay Boss” Austin replied, putting off his Ipad.

He pressed a button and a small black barrier which separated them from the driver opened sideways.

“Hotel number three.” Austin said to the driver.

The driver nodded.

As the compartment closed again, the driver pressed a button on a screen to the right of his steering wheel. Different hotels appeared on the screen with a navigation guide to each destination. He continued to press the button until he got to the third hotel. WheatBaker Hotel showed on the screen. Beside it, a navigation route to get there. The driver knew the place perfectly well. He did not need the navigation system. He shut down the screen, put the Limousine into gear and drove away from the airport.

Sean opened the small gold case he took the Cuban cigar from, got out a small cutter, and took a little bit off the head of the cigar. He put the cigar back in his mouth. Instinctively, Austin got out a lighter, feeding Sean’s cigar. Sean puffed and blew smoke.

He could not wait to really relax. He was happy to be home.

Eva kissed him passionately like her life depended on it. As she kissed, she rubbed his pot belly and pushed her other hand inside his pants. He grunted as she touched him, squeezing her br3ast through her gown and scattering her hair. He was experiencing pleasure from a professional runz girl. He had only his trousers on. Eva used her tongue on the sensitive parts of his upper body, caressing the massive hair on his chest. He almost went into a spasm, blabbing incoherently. She kissed him lightly on the cheek, getting up from his bulky frame.

“No baby, don’t stop.” The man begged.

“Relax honey. The fun is just about to begin.” Eva said, winking and blowing him a seductive kiss.

He licked his lips and rubbed his palms together.

“Baby, let me freshen up. Better be ready when I get back.” Eva said slowly and deliberately, dragging the ‘ready’.

“How about the pool, baby? Do we have it to ourselves? You know how I am with other people in the same water I swim in.” Eva asked pulling off her top over her head.

“Oh, that. Give me a few seconds.” The man said.

He made a phone call.

“Done sweetheart.” The man said.

She blew him a kiss, got her purse and took out a female contraceptive. She brandished it in front of the man seductively and turned. She wriggled her bum as she shut the door behind her. Eva took out a lipstick from her purse. She turned the lipstick anti clockwise. It opened. There were two drugs. A red capsule and a green one. She put the drugs in her mouth, hiding them under her tongue. She stripped nak3d and had a quick shower. Eva got out of the bathroom with only a towel on. Her hair fell behind her shoulders as her sparkling dark skin shone in the bright room. She smiled as she shut the bathroom door. She walked erotically to the bed where the man was lying down, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. She kissed him again, igniting his whole body with fiery passion.

She kissed his ears, trailing her tongue from his earlobe to his fleshy neck. As she kissed his neck, she kept her eyes on him, waiting for his most vulnerable point. As he closed his eyes, enjoying the tease, she released the capsules from under her tongue and broke them with her teeth still inside her mouth. As the capsule began to melt in her mouth, she immediately went to his lips and began kissing him furiously, passing the contents of her mouth into his. He was too excited to notice. The odorless and tasteless candy capsule melted in both mouths as she kissed and touched his most sensitive parts.

The red capsule was designed to stop the user’s heart 15seconds after melting. The green capsule was going to neutralize the detection of any foul play when the forensics team checked for cause of death. He would be certified dead from a heart attack. They were called Twin Silencers and had to be administered at the exact same time. As Eva kissed him, she began counting down silently. She kissed him faster and kneaded his nippl3s. When she had counted up to 8, she began to feel her heartbeat slowing. She got up from the man.

“Hey baby. Where are you going?” He asked trying to get up

“Hold on baby. Let me get the contraceptive from the bathroom.” She said pushing him gently back on bed.

She felt herself getting out of breath. She hurried into the bathroom and got her purse. Inside one of its very thin pockets, she got out a small syringe about the size of a toothpick. She tapped her arm, got a vein and quickly injected the syringe. It contained the antidote to the Twin Silencers. She was already losing breath when she injected herself. Her heartbeat began to rise and then stabilized.

She opened the bathroom door and got out.

The Chief of Army Staff was dead.

Now she had to leave the premises. Their suite was on the first floor. She went to the balcony and looked down from the railing. The pool was empty and there was no one in sight. She put on her panty and her sexy bra. She had practiced diving at this height twice a day for six weeks. Missions like this irked her. They were too simple and straightforward. It did not really give her the kick and adrenalin rush she was used to for eight months now.

She took in a deep breath and plunged from the railing of the balcony, into the pool. She felt tempted to remain in the water and enjoy the cooling sensation it gave. But time was of the essence. She got to the edge of the pool and came out, dripping wet. As she approached the changing room she silently prayed that Shina had her escape route ready. She entered the changing room. She saw a shopping bag on the floor. The bag contained everything she needed. She smiled.

She took out a towel from the bag and mopped her body. There was a waitress outfit in the bag. The exact type as the one used in the hotel. She dressed up as quickly as she could. By now she was sure that the Chief’s body would have been found. She removed the blue contact lens in her eyes and replaced them with green ones. She took out her artificial detachable fingernails and the eyelashes. There was a face contortion, a piece of gum, a lighter, a wig and scissors in the bag. She removed the wrapper of the gum. A small map was designed on the gum. It was her escape route. She memorized the map, threw the gum in her mouth and chewed. She closed her eyes. She loosened the Brazilian hair the chief had bought for hair earlier in the day and cut it into tiny shreds. She wore the wig and the face contortion. The face contortion was like a transparent mask. It changed her facial features, giving her an oblong face and high cheek bones. She put the shreds of hair into the shopping bag and set it on fire. She threw the lighter in the flames and shut the changing room door.

Eva opened the back door. She walked through a long corridor till she came to the kitchen entrance. There was only one Chef on duty and he seemed to be more concerned with the carrots he was chopping. He looked up, saw Eva and continued with his carrots. Eva took an aluminum tray from the cutting table and moved to the restaurant section of the hotel.

There was no one in the restaurant. She went left and opened a door leading to the reception. A pretty lady was at the desk. Eva leaned forwards on the reception table, hiding the tray behind her and mumbled a few incoherent words. The receptionist could not hear what Eva was saying so she came closer. As the receptionist leaned forwards, Eva hit her hard on the side of her face with the tray. The receptionist slumped.

Eva smiled at the cameras that she knew had captured all that just happened. She cat walked out of the reception, with the tray in hand.

A parked black Lexus Jeep to Eva’s left flashed it headlights twice as Eva stepped out of the hotel. She crossed her hand across her shoulders. The Jeep sped to where she was.

She got in and they sped away.

“How was it?” Shina asked at the wheel, looking sideways at her.

“Mission Accomplished.” Eva said.

To be continued…

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
Omo mehn! I'm left speechless.. See what a period of three years can do to pure otondos! Lwkm.. Omo, this got me glued to my phone.. I bn no want make e end.. Kay, you too gbasky..

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Florblu(f): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nyce one oga Kay.see u 2mao,same tym,same thread.

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Eva jst did all dat? Nw i cnt imagine wot sean ad become...

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kennybelle: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Well done bro, hope u had a stress-free day
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kenchukscole(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
ghen ghen ghen.....the action has just begun...
more ink to ur biro..kay
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kslib(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Damn!! Eva don turn another thing ooo.. I said it.
Waiting to see what sean and ahmed have become..
Kaye,i doff my hat for you.. You too much..
All izz well!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Rukitop(f): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
I'm in love with this Thriller cheesy. Kudos to you Kay
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by adisa204(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Yeparipa,if eva don turn to dis one wetin ahmed,sean don turn to then and even sophia.like my people in mushin wud say 'Paro looo'
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Sexitee03(f): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Anybody can be turned, especially when people have nothing to loose like the ghost are in charge. More ink to to your pen.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Therock5555(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wow, wow, wow is all i can say brother kay.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Yettocome(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
All I am saying is speechlesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by IamAbdul(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wow this is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by hotmolo(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote author=Jumizie13][/quote] pls nah. U dnt hav to quote d entire story. Good job boss

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
EVA tho Bad gan.......

Ghost Coporation Make una come carry me naa...I dey volunteer o o!!!

Oga Kay........RESPECT!!!!!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nekkie27(f): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hmmm...oga kay..i hail oh.....m enthralled by ur writin...mmmmm mmmmm *prophetic mode activated* mmmmm mmm...i fore see a love/heart tango btw eva nd sumbadi..z it ahmed or sean or evn Colonel himsef!!!.....#jstsayin...*winks*....wish it'd b so tho'
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by 2map(m): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2013
The Colonel is dead, Ahmed is now working for the ghosts.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by ninja4life(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Haha dis one na action film by kay.cant wait for d next update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.