Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (320962 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kunlesehan(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
kayemjay: I just felt like putting a face to the name.

Pic won't be there for long.

Shoot any 1 wey yab me.

Mr. Kay the black James bond. nice pix
I really admire your writing prowess, you're dabbling in different genres and we your fans are happy.
but please and please we need updates on the other thread as well.
have a splendid weekend.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sleekch1c(f): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2013

Shoot any 1 wey yab me.

I'll shoot that coconut head of urs if u dnt continue.lol
By the way.....excellent piece. +100,000likes.
Now that I have commented,pls continue....
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2013
kunlesehan:

Mr. Kay the black James bond. nice pix
I really admire your writing prowess, you're dabbling in different genres and we your fans are happy.
but please and please we need updates on the other thread as well.
have a splendid weekend.

I am currently typing an update due to the demands by my wonderful fans. I shall update that thread at 8pm tonight. Thanks bro

sleekch1c:

I'll shoot that coconut head of urs if u dnt continue.lol
By the way.....excellent piece. +100,000likes.
Now that I have commented,pls continue....
The Queen herself comes to my thread!! Yipeeee!!! Dancing SkeleWu.

Honey, tomorrow's update is gonna be longer and very action packed.

All for you guys who make me tick.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by cutiepie25(f): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2013
Luv ur updates. More ink 2 ur pen. Nice pix.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Rukitop(f): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Your story is great&i also love the way you treat your readers/fans,can't help but #follow you# cheesy...more ideas to ur brain,countdown to 8pm wink. NB: you look cute too kiss
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Raypawer(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
nice pix! u de work 4server room, then which 1 u d complain say ur connection de down?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rukitop: Your story is great&i also love the way you treat your readers/fans,can't help but #follow you# cheesy...more ideas to ur brain,countdown to 8pm wink. NB: you look cute too kiss

Thanks baby. Take this : muah!

Raypawer: nice pix! u de work 4server room, then which 1 u d complain say ur connection de down?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Oga mi, I no fit dey update for office na.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by VivyGift(f): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2013

Shoot any 1 wey yab me.

Dis pix make sense pass ur profile pix cool
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
My people. How una dey?

I am sure we are all waiting in anticipation for tonight's update.

I am sorry but i wont be able to update tonight. I am still at work and the work load doesnt seem like its gonna finish soon. Only God knows when I would leave this office and get home today.

Please rest assured that I am committed to making you people happy. I really wish I could update today but I would be frying my brains and which means I may not be here next time.

Please bear with me as I am commited to you.

Thanks guys for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thanks y'all for bearing with ma baby.. It's really not easy. And thanks too for all your nice comments o. All of una wey appreciate †ђε pic too, una daalu o. Eshey o. Obrigado. Gracias muchos. Merçi becoup (abi how them dey take spell am?) On behalf of Kay, I say thanks to you all.

(Hehehehe smiley smiley some ppl will roast me alive for calling Kay my baby. Make una no vex o, this young man is just too good for me to let him go like that ni. Just too good! Dayum!)

(And if una no gree forgive me, well, I'm sure Kay himself will. Abi Kay, won't you? I'm just appreciating you nooni o wink )
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gosifechris: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
hey mr kay

noticing u,my grandma tonto 4 u
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by segunjowo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Guy forget all this #posting abeg. I know you won't update as required. Only few writers on NL earn my respect in terms of updates and thread completion: Mazi_omenuko and yemi2plus . When they start a thread, they have an end in mind. Grow up man! Update this thread as promised or don't promise what u can't deliver. Also make sure u find a way to end all your threads in this forum. Thank you.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nduking92(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
segunjowo: Guy forget all this #posting abeg. I know you won't update as required. Only few writers on NL earn my respect in terms of updates and thread completion: Mazi_omenuko and yemi2plus . When they start a thread, they have an end in mind. Grow up man! Update this thread as promised or don't promise what u can't deliver. Also make sure u find a way to end all your threads in this forum. Thank you.
naso
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by omah1(f): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
segunjowo: Guy forget all this #posting abeg. I know you won't update as required. Only few writers on NL earn my respect in terms of updates and thread completion! Thank you.
Sir, U hav a right to be angry! However, I must say Kay has been consistent in updating THIS thread.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by segunjowo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
omah!:

Sir, U hav a right to be angry! However, I must say Kay has been consistent in updating THIS thread.
He promised 8.pm daily. When was the last time he updated? Check today's date against the last date he updated and revert. My point is: he doesn't have to promise 8pm daily knowing he won't be able to make up for it.
Kay is my guy. This is a positive criticism of his work. He need to come out and tell us when to expect updates: monthly or yearly, so we don't dance #skelewu down here expectant and leave disappointed.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by aao: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hmnn why are tempers rising. Please take it easy on the young man. He has a job and he still finds time out of little time to give us updates irrespective of when they come. Kayemkay pls take your time to update when u r chanced. I'm sure its all for our good, by the time you are ready the story will be much more interesting. I keep my fingers crossed though I would have preferred if they come more frequently than they do now but what can I do :"if wishes were horses.................."

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
segunjowo:
He promised 8.pm daily. When was the last time he updated? Check today's date against the last date he updated and revert. My point is: he doesn't have to promise 8pm daily knowing he won't be able to make up for it.
Kay is my guy. This is a positive criticism of his work. He need to come out and tell us when to expect updates: monthly or yearly, so we don't dance #skelewu down here expectant and leave disappointed.

Oga, I understand ur point. But if u check my trend, I don't update on Weekends. Its Monday To Friday @ 8pm. I'm just entering my house after as terrible day at work. I have a job. And its hecTic. I noticed that I would be tied up and I notified you guys. Is that a bad thing?

Pls, encourage me and not dampen my spirit pls.

Thank you.

Luv u all.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kslib(m): 12:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Wheeew!!!
This story is da bomb..
The suspense,the way you use words to paint the correct picture is just so on point..
You brain get better engine oil..
All izz well!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Sexitee03(f): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2013
You have a right to be angry, but also you have a obligation to be considerate. Writing is not easy, sometime you know what you want to write but the words to put it down won't come, sometimes you are writing but it doesn't make sense to you then you clear it off again. Sometime there's a writers block. Sometimes you are to busy, sometimes you just don't feel like writing at all, don't forget we the writers are human too and we have other responsibilities. Yes no one forced us to start a thread but still no one told us our fans will be so demanding. Some of the fans give you some negative criticism that you just wish you never started. Most of you don't comment when you read and enjoy, you leave the writer guessing if he or she has written a good piece, but let there be a grammatical error, or a late update, you will be all over them. It's not fair at all. So when you criticize and get angry, also remember we are human and doing our best to make you happy. And to you kev, never start what you can't finish knowing you have a responsibilities to your fans. Stay blessed sweets, more ink to your pen.

3 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by adisa204(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2013
segunjowo:
dat means you guys have not being reading this young mans thread.he does not update on. Weekends and two actice threads one in the literature section and the other u all know.so. Please spare him

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2013
Sexitee03: You have a right to be angry, but also you have a obligation to be considerate. Writing is not easy, sometime you know what you want to write but the words to put it down won't come, sometimes you are writing but it doesn't make sense to you then you clear it off again. Sometime there's a writers block. Sometimes you are to busy, sometimes you just don't feel like writing at all, don't forget we the writers are human too and we have other responsibilities. Yes no one forced us to start a thread but still no one told us our fans will be so demanding. Some of the fans give you some negative criticism that you just wish you never started. Most of you don't comment when you read and enjoy, you leave the writer guessing if he or she has written a good piece, but let there be a grammatical error, or a late update, you will be all over them. It's not fair at all. So when you criticize and get angry, also remember we are human and doing our best to make you happy. And to you kev, never start what you can't finish knowing you have a responsibilities to your fans. Stay blessed sweets, more ink to your pen.

The only sugar in my tea, the only cockroach in my cupboard, the ginger in my swagger, thank you so much for your advice sweetness. You really made my day this morning and I appreciate your extra effort. You and I know what you did. Lets cover it there lol kiss. You really are a special person. Thanks. Will definitely heed your advice

adisa204: dat means you guys have not being reading this young mans thread.he does not update on. Weekends and two actice threads one in the literature section and the other u all know.so. Please spare him

Thank you very much.

Kslib: Wheeew!!!
This story is da bomb..
The suspense,the way you use words to paint the correct picture is just so on point..
You brain get better engine oil..
All izz well!

Thanks bruv.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2013
Dear Readers,

First of all, I would like to really thank you for all the comments, the views, the encouragement and the criticisms. I really appreciate them. Whether you believe it or not, you guys are the reason I write. And I always seek to make you happy.

Now, I am not writing "An Evening With Eva" as a story. I want you to please read it as if it's a movie. I am doing something which is one of a kind. I would want you to imagine that you are watching a TV Series. That is the reason I update once EVERY WEEKDAY at 8pm. I have other threads which are longer and follow chronological order of events. Why would I bring you something you see on NL everyday? That is the reason for my style. The Plot, the different Events, the characters and the theme.

I know you are hungry for more, you want to experience more. You will have more. That is why i have decided to increase the length of my updates. Believe me, this is not easy. Ask any writer. They will tell you how tasking it is to come up with something that the readers will enjoy. I spend hours coming up with 'live' updates. I like dishing them as they come to my head, not write and keep, then update later. Moreover I have a very hectic work schedule. I am the Head of IT operations for an organization and it is NOT moi moi. I close at 6pm and get home at the earliest 7pm, AND I WANT TO KEEP UPDATING AT 8PM.

Many have sent me emails, BBM messages and telling me my description of the Police Force is over hyped, the scenes are too 'Jack Bauer-ish' and that i should tone it down. This is pure fiction and I am writing it the way I feel our Police force ought to be. We are too mediocre in this part of the world and I think the time for an upgrade is NOW. This is my dream Naija villian and Police force, not the petty crimes we hear about. I don't know if any one agrees with me.

Finally, no one forced me to start this thread. Na me carry my hand go look for trouble by myself. I brought it upon myself. So I owe every one a duty to finish this up and be consistent. I promise you, I WILL. I have put my thread on sexuality section on hold for this. I promise to be better.

Plus, I can only be myself. I can be compared to other fantastic writers which I appreciate but believe me, its impossible to be them.

Suggestions, questions, criticisms are welcome. No one is an island.

I appreciate you all.

Thanks a lot

UPDATES TONIGHT AT 8PM. wink wink grin

14 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kslib(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2013
kayemjay: Dear Readers,

First of all, I would like to really thank you for all the comments, the views, the encouragement and the criticisms. I really appreciate them. Whether you believe it or not, you guys are the reason I write. And I always seek to make you happy.

Now, I am not writing "An Evening With Eva" as a story. I want you to please read it as if it's a movie. I am doing something which is one of a kind. I would want you to imagine that you are watching a TV Series. That is the reason I update once EVERY WEEKDAY at 8pm. I have other threads which are longer and follow chronological order of events. Why would I bring you something you see on NL everyday? That is the reason for my style. The Plot, the different Events, the characters and the theme.

I know you are hungry for more, you want to experience more. You will have more. That is why i have decided to increase the length of my updates. Believe me, this is not easy. Ask any writer. They will tell you how tasking it is to come up with something that the readers will enjoy. I spend hours coming up with 'live' updates. I like dishing them as they come to my head, not write and keep, then update later. Moreover I have a very hectic work schedule. I am the Head of IT operations for an organization and it is NOT moi moi. I close at 6pm and get home at the earliest 7pm, AND I WANT TO KEEP UPDATING AT 8PM.

Many have sent me emails, BBM messages and telling me my description of the Police Force is over hyped, the scenes are too 'Jack Bauer-ish' and that i should tone it down. This is pure fiction and I am writing it the way I feel our Police force ought to be. We are too mediocre in this part of the world and I think the time for an upgrade is NOW. This is my dream Naija villian and Police force, not the petty crimes we hear about. I don't know if any one agrees with me.

Finally, no one forced me to start this thread. Na me carry my hand go look for trouble by myself. I brought it upon myself. So I owe every one a duty to finish this up and be consistent. I promise you, I WILL. I have put my thread on sexuality section on hold for this. I promise to be better.

Plus, I can only be myself. I can be compared to other fantastic writers which I appreciate but believe me, its impossible to be them.

Suggestions, questions, criticisms are welcome. No one is an island.

I appreciate you all.

Thanks a lot

UPDATES TONIGHT AT 8PM. wink wink grin

I agree with you on the bolded 100%..
I am sure many of them might have one time or the other, fantasized about our police force being "How you've painted them to look like in your story",So whats wrong in seeing those Fantasy come to life in the form of a story/movie?

You are doing a great job,keep it up!!...

All izz well!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gosifechris: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2013
shooooo,is you are speaking those hyperlinked,overtitled and triply indexed super english
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gosifechris: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2013
shooooo,is that why you are speaking those hyperlinked,overtitled and triply indexed super english

becareful and my grandma tonto dike for you grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
The action resumes in a bit.

It's gonna be mind blowing.

Keep it locked.

See you at 8pm
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
UPDATE DELETED

Visit www.amazingkevinjohn.

Thank you

30 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nice update grin

Be as gentle as a dove and as dangerous
as a shark

You can do better certainly... Got some typos too
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by teewhysafe(f): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
Great work! Following
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nduking92(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
WALE ADENUGA MUST HEAR DIS!KAY GO PREPARE FOR D INTERVIEW
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kunlesehan(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nduking92: WALE ADENUGA MUST HEAR DIS!KAY GO PREPARE FOR D INTERVIEW

Steven Spielberg u mean !
This is more than mindblowing o, I was held spellbound !
two thumbs up Mr. Kay!
pls let us click on the like button to encourage Mr. Kay.
a 100 likes from different happy fans is better than a 100 words correcting some typos from 1 disgruntled fan ... lol

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
I don't have †ђε words to describe how beautiful this piece is. Correct ghen-ghen action season film. 'E o ni woo tan' smiley thumbs up Kay.. You're always on point bro, keep it up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.