Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend (2178 Views)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by ayodecent(f): 11:40pm On May 30, 2006
What would you do, if you find out that the person whom you love so much shuns you and goes for your best friend?
Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by lovelyS(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2006
Do what !?! Jilt me and go for my Best friend and my best recieved her with enthusiasm?.

Stop am if na play (if its a joke you should should stop it). That will never happen and if it should happen I will make sure I destroy them both. I will make sure they live to remember me. I will fight till the end or I will just leave him for God. undecided
Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by BigShishi(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2006
I'LL CRACK DA GIRL'S JAW AND SHOOT DA BOY!! sad angry
Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by Rhodalyn(f): 1:06pm On May 31, 2006
all is fair in love and war besides U cant force someone to love U, love is a feeling that comes from the heart, U could never force someone to love U, that wouldnt be real love and it wouldnt be worth it cuz in the long run, he's still gonna ditch U 4 someone else so it's just better to let go and move on with Ur life

1 Like

Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by retro(f): 2:23pm On May 31, 2006
It depends. If I love the person with all my heart but the person doesn't love me back, what should I do? If he's happy with my best friend, I'm not going to stop him. When you love someone, you want him/her to be happy, so why deprive him from being happy with my bestfriend? I'll get over it.

What I can't stand is if my BOYFRIEND cheats on me with my bestfriend.

1 Like

Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by lunafish(f): 3:10pm On May 31, 2006
The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend,

[size=16pt]Love don't live here anymore.[/size]

Drop him like it's hot.

1 Like

Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by gem87(f): 7:36pm On May 31, 2006
i've actually been there before
it was diffcult but i got thru it
i mean he doesnt want me
i can't force myself on him
so let him go wiv who he wants
it cld be hard at 1st just remind urself that there r loads out there dying 4 u
be positive it;s not ur fault
move on and live ur life to d fullest,
the best is yet to come!

and i'm much better off now in a very luvin r/ship.

1 Like

Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by Badman888(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2006
if the person you love goes for your best friend you try and win the person back, unless you just wait till another one comes by
Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by gem87(f): 7:52pm On May 31, 2006
the person obviously doesnt want you.
i mean u can't loose wht u've never had
wht's d point of buttin in, u'll only get problems wiv ur best friend
although i don't like the idea of her goin out wiv some1 i want!
Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by Badman888(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2006
yea its true, it obvious there wasnt real love there unless he can't just leave you for your best friend, or anyoneexcept beyonce comes by
Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by gem87(f): 8:00pm On May 31, 2006
exactly!
Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by davidif: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
lovelyS:
Do what !?! Jilt me and go for my Best friend and my best recieved her with enthusiasm?.

Stop am if na play (if its a joke you should should stop it). That will never happen and if it should happen I will make sure I destroy them both. I will make sure they live to remember me. I will fight till the end or I will just leave him for God. undecided

That's a little childish isn't it?
Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by McBrooklyn(m): 1:56am On Mar 24, 2017

Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by Dshocker(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2017
ayodecent:
What would you do, if you find out that the person whom you love so much shuns you and goes for your best friend?

You weren't fast enough to make him notice you
Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by SeniorZato(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Have never had a taste
Re: The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 13, 2017
thread since 2006 angry
dose babes wen comment go don turn 2 old meat grin

(1) (Reply)

She Said Yes / Fake Cry / Can A Virgin Be Scared Of Having intimacy For Da First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.