Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

General New Zealand Student Enquires - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General New Zealand Student Enquires (210092 Views)

New Zealand Student Visa / Australia Or New Zealand Student Visa! / New Zealand Student Visa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Plz house, who is in New Zealnd or know more about new Zealand.I c most Nigerians dnt rilli go to diz place! Ow is studyin like dere and how is dere Permanent residence like? Is it easy to get compared to Australia

2 Likes

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by CaptJHMiller: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jetwise biko.. Me seff wan know.

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Jetwise biko.. Me seff wan know.
bro I heard it very easy to get PR in new zealand through studies. One dnt need to do ielts to get band 7 in new zealand like dat one australia. After studies one can easily get PR. And also wen one gets PR d person can easily move to Australia. Plz house let's not mke dis tread down! To me New zeland is also a better place like Austrlia! Let's ask questions nd d experts shuld plz answer us
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by femijck(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Well Nz is such a beautiful and nice place...(Kiwis are one of the most friendly in d world)....with just about 4 million people making the whole country and about 8million sheep..........so funny........their immigration law is simple,strict and straight..........and it's much easier to get their PR compare to Aussie.........checkout their long term and short term visa or if u have anyone there, u can lookup the partnership visa on..............www.immigration.gov.nz.
If u really wanna go to Nz, we can hookup as i might also be moving to Auckland or christchurch maybe early next year.......pls Nigerians in NZ we need u here.....

3 Likes

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
femijck: Well Nz is such a beautiful and nice place...(Kiwis are one of the most friendly in d world)....with just about 4 million people making the whole country and about 8million sheep..........so funny........their immigration law is simple,strict and straight..........and it's much easier to get their PR compare to Aussie.........checkout their long term and short term visa or if u have anyone there, u can lookup the partnership visa on..............www.immigration.gov.nz.
If u really wanna go to Nz, we can hookup as i might also be moving to Auckland or christchurch maybe early next year.......pls Nigerians in NZ we need u here.....
that cool bro! Which skul did u apply to and ow long did ur skul application process take. I just applied to Aut university! Wow so dere r not much people in NZ! Dats luvly!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2013
Nairalanders in NZ whr un dey!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2013
@ jenny in Oz student section plz we need u here. U seem to knw much about OZ too. Plz ow is postgraduate application like in NZ and aw can one get PR in NZ after study

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by femijck(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
No i will be traveling with a visiting visa......and when i get, im gonna look into the postgraduate whatever.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2013
femijck: No i will be traveling with a visiting visa......and when i get, im gonna look into the postgraduate whatever.
oh! Do u av someone dere in NZ
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by femijck(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yea man......
kellyemms: oh! Do u av someone dere in NZ
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 28, 2013
Awww @kelly I know little about NZ's immigration rule
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
jennykadry: Awww @kelly I know little about NZ's immigration rule
good dat little u knw will stil b of help to us. Plz Jenny if I wana file in for PR in NZ after my Msc progrm do I still need to. Write ielts general or academic for PR?

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
kellyemms: .
r dere no nigerians on nairaland in NZ
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by femijck(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
There are some of them maybe they just being quiet.....lookup some other post on NZ
kellyemms: r dere no nigerians on nairaland in NZ
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
femijck: There are some of them maybe they just being quiet.....lookup some other post on NZ
to get PR in NZ is it a must for me to study 2yrs in NZ?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Good day jenny n everyone! I av once asked dis in d new zealand section but didn't get any respond dere! I know australia is bit similar to New Zealand dats which I decided to ask such question here. Plz to get PR in new zealand is it a must to study dere for 2years?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by femijck(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2013
Im not so sure about that anyway...but even if it's a must, u should be able to do that......because if u're hoping for a degree,it's still 3years.....but i will advice u to acquire a skill.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by uist: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2013
This New Zealand Thread is a nice one smiley especially for those who intend to visit or to study there.
From my research, to study in New Zealand isn't easy as you guys think, though in other way round is quite easy as you think. Getting admission in Colleges and Universities in New Zealand one must write IELTS, and meet up with the admission requirements, One must pay and transfer full tuition fee to the institution. For Visa application, one must have good statement of account, The problem is the the tuition fee, very expensive, ranging from 15,000 dollars to 30.000 dollars, and u must transfer full fee to the school before you can start your visa application.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by femijck(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Well i think u're so corret wit d fee....i just made some enquiry from someone who stays there and it appear the fee is just too exorbitant for international students.........but aside that, NZ is still lenient wit their visa and u can start processing ur PR after a year of study.
uist: This New Zealand Thread is a nice one smiley especially for those who intend to visit or study there.
From my research, to study in New Zealand ain't easy as you guys think, though in other way round is quit easy as you think. Getting admission in Colleges and University in New Zealand one must write IELTS, and meet up with the admission requirements, One must paid and transfer full tuition fee to the institution. Visa application one must have good statement of account, The problem is the the tuition fee, very expensive, ranging from 15,ooo dollars to 30.000 dollers, and u must transfer full fee to the school before you can start your visa application.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
femijck: Well i think u're so corret wit d fee....i just made some enquiry from someone who stays there and it appear the fee is just too exorbitant for international students.........but aside that, NZ is still lenient wit their visa and u can start processing ur PR after a year of study.
Yoo! Dat kul
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kellyemms: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
kellyemms: Yoo! Dat kul
hi
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by uist: 12:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Why private email? Please discuss whatever thing you want to say here, so that the rest will benefit from it, that's the purpose of this thread. If you have any info about the country lets discuss it and share idea together for the benefit of everyone on this thread. Thanks God bless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by justwise(m): 12:49am On Sep 12, 2013
uist: Why private email? Please discuss whatever thing you want to say here, so that the rest will benefit from it, that's the purpose of this thread. If you have any info about the country lets discuss it and share idea together for the benefit of everyone on this thread. Thanks God bless

1000....Likes

17 Likes

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2013
I think i can help,getting Newzealand PR is by studies.but there tuition are expensive.the best way is to apply for vocational programe,with this u will get an aceptance letter and apply for visa.vocational tuition ranges from 2000 dollars and above,its affordable to pay.since it cheapest,and u will later apply to a university if u wish,mind you with PR,your tuition will be cheaper.my Uncle is there and currently schooling in Aoraki polytechnic,he operates an restorant.hes married to a korean.well,thats wat he did.mind you,NEWZEALAND visa is easy,but full of stress.ask any questions,am here to reply.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by uist: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
@Haustraliah Thanks for the info, what are the requirements in securing admission letter from a vocational school? Do they need TOEFL OR IELTS? please if you know any vocational school, please let me know!

My second Question, How would one get a visiting visa? I am planning on using a conference to apply for visiting visa but i haven't find one. What do you think if i use conference to apply for visiting visa? When applying for New Zealand visa, do they take finger print?
Haustraliah: I think i can help,getting Newzealand PR is by studies.but there tuition are expensive.the best way is to apply for vocational programe,with this u will get an aceptance letter and apply for visa.vocational tuition ranges from 2000 dollars and above,its affordable to pay.since it cheapest,and u will later apply to a university if u wish,mind you with PR,your tuition will be cheaper.my Uncle is there and currently schooling in Aoraki polytechnic,he operates an restorant.hes married to a korean.well,thats wat he did.mind you,NEWZEALAND visa is easy,but full of stress.ask any questions,am here to reply.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by moneybag100: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=Haustraliah]I think i can help,getting Newzealand PR is by studies.but there tuition are expensive.the best way is to apply for vocational programe,with this u will get an aceptance letter and apply for visa.vocational tuition ranges from 2000 dollars and above,its affordable to pay.since it cheapest,and u will later apply to a university if u wish,mind you with PR,your tuition will be cheaper.my Uncle is there and currently schooling in Aoraki polytechnic,he operates an restorant.hes married to a korean.well,thats wat he did.mind you,NEWZEALAND visa is easy,but full of stress.ask any questions,am here to reply.[/quote

That's cool and fine of you....please I will apply at the polytechnic now..what did your uncle applied to? Is it diploma or certificate course? How did he process is study visa? Because I have applied for their visit before, though got denied due to incompetent package from my fault....what doc did you uncle submit at south africa? And do they confirm bank statement?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by papilont(m): 2:44am On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=moneybag100][/quote]
Hello, I will like to ask you how you submitted your application for New Zealand visiting visa, please reply me.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by fame12k(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.