Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,900 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

General New Zealand Student Enquires - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General New Zealand Student Enquires (209667 Views)

New Zealand Student Visa / Australia Or New Zealand Student Visa! / New Zealand Student Visa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Pretty2017: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good Day Everyone, am new in the house, please I have a few question to ask.

1 most the sponsor 15k NZD the only amout that needs to be shown? does the amount need to be in the account for any length of time?
2 what is I have a sponsor who is not the same surname with me.

3 how difficult is it to get a part time job as a student?

please some one should help a sister. I am looking at 2019 feb
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by kelvin2018: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Guys please who can assist me with getting some information about new Zealand? i just want to know about the expected amount required to be sponsors account.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by bucade11: 4:17am On Sep 16, 2018
The attachment is having problem. Pls reload it.

This forum is becoming too boring with scanty info.

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Hello guys

What's the point option for moving to New Zealand... I have a BSc and MSc in economics. I also have a less than two years work experience.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Marbey01: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2018
Why don't we have much contribution here, is it that no one is granted NZ study permit recently or nobody is processing his NZ study visa
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by chaiks: 3:22am On Nov 25, 2018
Marbey01:
Why don't we have much contribution here, is it that no one is granted NZ study permit recently or nobody is processing his NZ study visa
may be because there is no much scholarship opportunities in new Zealand. am thinking of applying anyway.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Marbey01: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
chaiks:
may be because there is no much scholarship opportunities in new Zealand. am thinking of applying anyway.
When are you applying and what will you be going for?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Marbey01:

I believe there will be answers to your question, if it's about the topic of the thread.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Marbey01: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
At what point will one receive acknowledgement mail after application submission.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Marbey01:
At what point will one receive acknowledgement mail after application submission.

I cannot remember getting acknowledgement or how long it took. But there is instruction that pops up, follow it, make applicable payments and submit passport accordingly.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good news for international students in New Zealand. Appears NZ wants to loosen up on their strict immigration policies. . . I just got a mail on this.

[url]https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/media-centre/news-notifications/changes-to-post-study-work-rights-for-international-students?utm_source=Immigration%20New%20Zealand&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Post-study%20work%20rights%20Nov.%2018&utm_content=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.immigration.govt.nz%2Fabout-us%2Fmedia-centre%2Fnews-notifications%2Fchanges-to-post-study-work-rights-for-international-students[/url]
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by bucade11: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
After paying the first yr tuition. Is it possible to pay the subsequent tuition through working and study in New Zealand?.
Note: I want to apply for PhD.
Thanks
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by shakol91(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
futureenergy:
Good news for international students in New Zealand. Appears NZ wants to loosen up on their strict immigration policies. . . I just got a mail on this.

[url]https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/media-centre/news-notifications/changes-to-post-study-work-rights-for-international-students?utm_source=Immigration%20New%20Zealand&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Post-study%20work%20rights%20Nov.%2018&utm_content=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.immigration.govt.nz%2Fabout-us%2Fmedia-centre%2Fnews-notifications%2Fchanges-to-post-study-work-rights-for-international-students[/url]
I read it too... Pls can you give list of universities with cheap tution for M.sc....What's average tution for M.sc in social science courses and thirdly pls highlight the procedure and documents needed for admission & visa processing. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Sakaslim(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2018
shakol91:
I read it too... Pls can you give list of universities with cheap tution for M.sc....What's average tution for M.sc in social science courses and thirdly pls highlight the procedure and documents needed for admission & visa processing. thanks

Wow, this is appalling. Please use google. Nobody brings these things from heaven
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by chaiks: 2:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Marbey01:

When are you applying and what will you be going for?
I v started already. digging application to massey university and waikato for master's in international development and peace and conflict studies.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by shakol91(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2018
Sakaslim:

Wow, this is appalling. Please use google. Nobody brings these things from heaven
I've already used google before asking... If I wasn't conversant with NZ I wouldn't get the info about the new 3yrs Post-Study work visa. I need someone in NZ to give me info about what I asked not Google and if you have any link that shows NZ University ranking in terms of tuition for Msc, you can share it, I hope you you'll be able to solve this in your next quote
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2018
shakol91:
Hmmm . . . Long list you got there.

Education is costly in New Zealand. And there are fewer scholarships in the social sciences, MSc. So, check any school and course of your choice and use the tuition/cost as your average.
Procedures and documents needed for admission are always listed in the school's website, or the program website.
Visa requirements, processes and costs are well detailed in the Immigration New Zealand site.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by shakol91(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
futureenergy:

Hmmm . . . Long list you got there.

Education is costly in New Zealand. And there are fewer scholarships in the social sciences, MSc. So, check any school and course of your choice and use the tuition/cost as your average.
Procedures and documents needed for admission are always listed in the school's website, or the program website.
Visa requirements, processes and costs are well detailed in the Immigration New Zealand site.
thanks bro, I will look into that and get back to you.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by odigiri1983(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Please is there anyone who has moved to Newzealand on LookSee Build Newzealand program?Kindly share your experience with me please.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Fekonzy: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
jelmusboy:
I'm also going to Otago. I have five publications, one international conference presentation and Distinction in MSc from UK and they refuse to give me scholarship.

Me and my supervisor even met physically when he came to UK. That's where we conceive the project idea

Please how long does the phd application process take. I applied to the university of Otago since 25 august and submitted my ece evaluation by 3rd october and I have not gotten their decision yet. Please help me out here
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Fekonzy: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please anyone in University of Otago studying for PhD. I want to know how long the admission process takes and why mine is taking so long. Thank you.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Fekonzy:
Please anyone in University of Otago studying for PhD. I want to know how long the admission process takes and why mine is taking so long. Thank you.

Ask the department or the graduate admission officer.
I trust they will tell you what is delaying your application and how long it normally takes.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Kolombo88: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Hello guys, I’m just about applying for my visa and I’m wondering if Medical result MUST be uploaded alongside the online visa application, I have my medicals booked for nxtweek Monday, however, I have all other documents ready for my visa application, I’m wondering if I should go ahead and later upload my Medical result.

Your help will be appreciated
Thanks.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by femijck(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kolombo88:
Hello guys, I’m just about applying for my visa and I’m wondering if Medical result MUST be uploaded alongside the online visa application, I have my medicals booked for nxtweek Monday, however, I have all other documents ready for my visa application, I’m wondering if I should go ahead and later upload my Medical result.

Your help will be appreciated
Thanks.

Medical is sent directly to INZ by you panel doctor.... most of the time you don’t get to see it except if there is a significant finding. If u can wait, If u choose to wait, u will get your e- medical number Which u can include in your form, if not,don’t worry the panel doctor will send your result with a copy of your passport data page and often with your application number if u already have one before doing your medicals
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Kolombo88: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
femijck:

Medical is sent directly to INZ by you panel doctor.... most of the time you don’t get to see it except if there is a significant finding. If u can wait, If u choose to wait, u will get your e- medical number Which u can include in your form, if not,don’t worry the panel doctor will send your result with a copy of your passport data page and often with your application number if u already have one before doing your medicals

Thanks for the response man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Kolombo88: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2018
Guys please I urgently need Info on where I can go submit my passport for verification as I only just applied for my visa yesterday.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Kolombo88:
Guys please I urgently need Info on where I can go submit my passport for verification as I only just applied for my visa yesterday.
They will send you the address of the nearest VAC based on where you reside. If you're in Nigeria, usually you would send to Pretoria, South Africa.
I don't know if that has changed.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Fekonzy: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
futureenergy:

Ask the department or the graduate admission officer.
I trust they will tell you what is delaying your application and how long it normally takes.

I did that and I was told such things take long and my application is still with the department for two months now. Please anyone at the University of Otago or have an offer there? I need to know how long it took the person and whether mine is getting unusually long....

Please help!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Fekonzy:

I did that and I was told such things take long and my application is still with the department for two months now. Please anyone at the University of Otago or have an offer there? I need to know how long it took the person and whether mine is getting unusually long....

Please help!

One thing I know that delays PhD application is when the candidate does not have a supervisor willing to take him/her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (51) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.