Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Atrocities, And Lies Of James Agazie An Nneni Man Living In Usa. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Atrocities, And Lies Of James Agazie An Nneni Man Living In Usa. (1751 Views)

The "Atrocities" Of Barcanista, And The Lessons There Of!! / Man Living With Dead Corpse For Months / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Atrocities, And Lies Of James Agazie An Nneni Man Living In Usa. by king9952: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
There is this maliciously and viciously published article by one JAMES AGAZIE in Igbo forum, its brought to my attention by friends, and family. At first I rebuffed the demand to set the record straight from those pure evil, penchant lies, and pernicious claims of so called JAMES AGAZIE. I have once stated that two people can’t be insane at the same time, nevertheless, there is time for everything, some time one has got to answer or explain an allegation from an insane man especially when the allegation is made in public.
I will begin by briefly introduce myself as Kingsley Ezeokonkwo, and also approach those of false allegation by JAMES AGAZIE. One of the allegation or more like a claimed from JAMES AGAZIE, I quote” My elder brother John had since died leaving the responsibility of raising his eldest daughter to me. I did what the Igbo customs required of me and reciprocated with the daughter graduating with the BSN/RN degree; I purchased grocery; and I brought in babysitters to care for the kids while my niece fought her way through the BSN/RN”. What a shameless lying old man, JAMES AGAZIE at his age peddling lies to his people, misrepresenting facts just to score some cheap points, mostly among people with itching ears for unfounded baseless rumors, who lack discipline to do diligent research but rather resolve to accepting anything JAMES AGAZIE squeezes out of his severe demented mind.
Back to background of this issue with JAMES AGAZIE, I met my ex wife SANDRA AGAZIE, with the blessing and permission of her father JOHN AGAZIE blessed his memory, Sandra and I were engaged and later became married living happily in Atlanta. After few years, Sandra’s dad passed and during the burial planning, a man called JAMES AGAZIE sees the golden opportunity to escape from his ill manage, dysfunctional family, rushed down to Atlanta from Albany where he then lived with his wife and his three grown up sons, and quickly introduced himself as Dr JAMES AGAZIE”, the younger brother of deceased JOHN AGAZIE.
This is the first time I have ever met this so called Dr JAMES AGAZIE, the man who has refused to go back to Albany, the same man who proposed living under my roof despite my objection, the man who abandoned his ill manage, dysfunctional family in Albany even after his mission in Atlanta has accomplished, the man who refused to move back to Albany with his abandoned, gentle, and nice African American wife whom also had received a bundle portion of JAMES AGAZIE’s abuse and recklessness before she passed away(” blessed her memory”) little over 2 years now. The man who has written my life history before I was born, with the audacity to publish those baseless lies in Igbo forum, the man who refuses to face me with those of his lies, usually runs into the room like a reptile whenever he sees my shadow approaching, “WHAT A STAND UP MAN”.
However, the man is not entirely crazy as he may displays more often, it could be because JAMES AGAZIE is the arrogant type who is quick to disclose his academic achievements as he often announces, and advertises to anyone he comes across how he had acquired two PH.D, basically worth less than paper itself. It’s a shame and almost a thing that worth striking tears when men of JAMES AGAZIE’s age with level of education JAMES AGAZIE flashes, spend useful times educating and improving their community, such like JAMES AGAZIE is extremely busy instigating rumors, assassinating other peoples character, and orchestrating family division.
Back to the main issue, when JAMES arrived to Atlanta, little known to us he had conceived despicable motive to gain financially from the dead of his brother, and was ready to engage whomever dare to challenge his sinister motive. Igbo community in Atlanta God bless them, gathered to raise fund intended enabling the deceased family to proceed with my father In-laws’ burial rite as Igbo tradition demands, for JAMES AGAZIE to bring his deceased older brother home to rest in peace in his home town NNENI. The fund was raised both among Igbo community and non- Igbo community. JAMES AGAZIE immediately hijacked the opportunity, catapulted himself in the front of all issues, parading as younger brother who lost his precious brother. I must admit, we all were fooled and failed into the wicked trap set by JAMES AGAZIE.
All the fund up to the every last penny raised was designated into JAMES AGAZIE’s bank account, as he demands to help meet with final expenses. We all had wrongly believing that the man has an Igbo blood running in his veins, had trusted him to utilize the fund in offsetting any necessary bill in transporting his dead brother to Nigeria, and his home town in NNENI where the last burial rite would be performed. The dead man has his entire family living in Nigeria, his wife, four children, the umunna, and the extended family living in NNENI who were devastated about the news, their only hope to have the opportunity to say last kind words and view their deceased beloved father, and perform due burial rite as done in Igbo tradition was denied by their uncle JAMES AGAZIE.
What happened next became a mystery up till now in Atlanta, all plea to JAMES AGAZIE to transport his dead brother to NIGERIA and the demand I personally made to him to adhere to the original plan was declined, JAMES AGAZIE collected over $30.000 raised for his dead brother and family and hurriedly buried his brother in a cheap public cemetery in Atlanta where they buried criminals and unclaimed dead bodies.
This is the height of a crime against the deceased man’s entire family, an INSULT against the Igbo community who had contributed greatly, wife, and children moaning their love one, a man they all called an uncle, the supposedly younger brother of deceased man, whom they all looked up to fill in space as their father, to have betrayed their trust. Igbo community, is this man JAMES AGAZIE really worthy to be called the real Igbo man? Does he has any credibility to lecture any one or even a dog on any issue concerning family? Surprisingly he still believes and thinks he can do so.
An irresponsible, reckless, and wicked action of JAMES AGAZIE still cause Igbo community living in Atlanta to shake their heads up till today, this is the man who has an audacity to write up nonsense he called an article on family matter, the man has absolutely no credibility or whatsoever. Anyone who live in Atlanta can be called up for verification of this facts, and even more facts about other issues with this man called JAMES AGAZIE. Honestly I may not even have time and strength to exact half of atrocities of this man called JAMES AGAZIE , This man must be exposed for who he really is, and doing so is a huge favor for the entire Igbo community.
Surprisingly, some of the victims of JAMES AGAZIE’s atrocities share the same last name, and wouldn’t mind having their contact published for further verification of all the facts, feel free to contact any one or all the contacts listed below. I must admit that they have encouraged, and have contributed immensely in putting up this article for long overdue truth for the world to know.
Igbo community are unique and forgiving people, despite the action of JAMES AGAZIE against their demand to transport his dead brother to Nigerian, the insult they all have to incurred from JAMES AGAZIE simply because we care and value our tradition, JAMES AGAZIE Shamelessly continues to attend Igbo weddings, naming ceremony, parties, name it, every weekend the man is patrolling the city halls and bouquets halls looking for new occasion to attend. JAMES AGAZIE is the type who abuse Igbo traditional hospitality, he barely contribute to any cause or occasion, he will show up late when is dining and winning and exit with bags full of rice, chicken, suya, enough to last a week or two, even filling his both pockets with chin-chi, and puff-puff made for children, an EDUCATED man indeed..
JAMES AGAZIE is the master of dissension, after he had buried his brother, he managed to convinced my ex wife and stated that the reason he buried her father in Atlanta is to have a close access to him and to place followers on head stone, to my amazement, he convinced my ex-wife to move in with us, my effort against the arrangement was in vain.
I watched JAMES AGAZIE crept into my house like a venomous reptile, and even occupied one of our room where I lived with my ex wife, all my effort to eject this man was like shaking down the iroko tree, at a point my ex wife was being mentored and engineering by JAMES AGAZIE. The tension became extremely high for any human to comprehend, I graciously accepted paying all the bills while my ex wife was attending nursing school with financial aid and government grant, the so called uncle called JAMES AGAZIE was also living under my roof claiming he needs time to find place to live, this is the man that claimed to have trained his deceased brother’s daughter, critically unknown to my knowledge how deep the venom of JAMES AGAZIE had poisoned my family.
Sandra and I were having serious marital problem then, on the other hand, JAMES AGAZIE quickly picked up a new role as a reconciler and had actually fooled me once again in believing he might help salvaging my marriage with his niece Sandra, not knowing that all along the man is pure evil, up to no good, and had been the engineer, and the architect that constructs and designs the explosive that blasted my family.
Things gone very wrong so irreconcilably right after Sandra graduated from nursing school, Sandra and I finally went our separate ways, It was later confirmed to me by Sandra’s mum the entire evil plot by JAMES AGAZIE , she was very upset and told me so much in details all her findings, I may not have any terminology to translate them in details, all these facts can also be verified by JUSTINA AGAZIE, with her permission, her contact is published below, she demands I write more atrocities committed by this man since she has been looking for a means to tell the world who this man really is, I replied back with regret of unable to do so, writing about this man called JAMES AGAZIE will require working 30 hours a week for two months.
JAMES AGAZIE orchestrated the division of his deceased brother JOHN AGAZIE, and his wife, JOHN AGAZIE, unlike JAMES is quite honest man, JOHN AGAZIE sponsored JAMES AGAZIE and had helped JAMES AGAZIE to relocate to US, how does JAMES AGAZIE rewarded his brother is another entire story that bring tears each time the story is narrated, As soon as JAMES AGAZIE arrived to USA according to JUSTINA AGAZIE” JAMES AGAZIE tried so hard to engage in unholy relationship with his brother’s wife JUSTINA AGAZIE while his elder brother JOHN AGAZIE still well and living, in Igbo land at least where I came from, it’s called an ABOMINATION (ARU), Mrs. JUSTINA AGAZIE an honorable intelligent Igbo woman, and JOHNS’S wife refused the advance from JAMES AGAZIE, and hard mercilessly warned JAMES AGAZIE to stay clear from her path. JAMES AGAZIE cowardly resulted working on his most mastered arts of dissension, plotting and planning his sister’s in law’s downfall without minding how it would affect the children involve, he managed to convinced JOHN AGAZIE to send JUSTINA back to Nigeria, unluckily for JOHN AGAZIE, he succumbed to his evil brother’s advice.
There are more facts that I may not have human strength to devote in writing them, JUSTINA AGAZIE is well, still alive, thank God, she is living now in Atlanta, her contact info is published below with her express, and excited permission to do so for anyone that want to verify all, or part of these facts. JAMES AGAZIE also is living in Atlanta with non of his sons, or any family around him, a loner as they called it, his current occupation as two PH.D holder is taxi driver with combination of family re-con-division.
JAMES AGAZIE, next time you decide to perpetually indulge in self destructive falsehood mouthpiece, in those of your penchant lies, and pernicious claims being peddling into internet, I would rightfully asked that you restore your deceased brother’s family you have chronically abandoned, and desecrated, release all the funds contributed for his rightful burial rite to his family, and maybe you may still restore some of your wide dented, long ruined credibility, and dignity hanging around your neck. I will leave you with this famous quote from the man called Mac Anthony “ I quote” the evil that man do, live after them” what will be your answer before the throne of Almighty God? You may deceive few people today, but one day the truth will find you and bite you like a serpent.

This write up is Author By Kingsley Ezeokonkwo, 832 447 0700
JUSTINA AGAZIE 404 992 4331>REFERENCE- JAMES AGAZIE’S SISTER IN-LAW- Contributor
SANDRA AGAZIE 770 870 7317>REFERNCE JAMES AGAZIE’S NIECE HE CLAIMED TO HAVE TRAINED-My ex-wife-Contributor
Re: The Atrocities, And Lies Of James Agazie An Nneni Man Living In Usa. by workethic81: 3:48am On Oct 20, 2014
Dont believe the lies of Kingsley s serial liar who beats his own wife...i dont hide on the internet and i love my cousin ijeoma but this theving coward kingsley is a liar and theif. Raise three college grads before you talk trash about Mr Agazie your a coward who creates kids and runs..this fool Kingsley is fiftey and going to school..dont liaten to his lies..hes a convicted woman beater.
Re: The Atrocities, And Lies Of James Agazie An Nneni Man Living In Usa. by workethic81: 3:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Kc stop your lies your a drunk cheater looking for a greencard keep marrying to get money you lazy lout you worked on Mr. Agazie icecream truck sad that your a liar drunk and cheater.

(1) (Reply)

'queenmaris Cup' Produces Wild Jubilation Among Students In Egan Town, Igando. / Throwback Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki, His Late Father Sola Saraki / Audio+video: Reekado Banks Ft Vanessa Mdee – Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.