Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? (922 Views)

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by Lincolnburrows(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Oh yeah! So many religions, so many doctrines. Everyone believes his own is the only true religion. Just in Christianity alone, I heard we have over 45000 doctrines. The funny part is this: Catholics believe the Protestants are on the Wrong path. The Protestants believe the Catholics are not true Christians. The Muslims are not left out. As they stick to Islam as the only true revealed religion. Same thing goes on with every other religion in the world including Buddhism and Judaism.
My major concern here is this: in all these religions, there are tenets, principles, and laws you are meant to abide. So many Christians are ready to defend and fight for the doctrine they believe in whether on the streets or in the Internet. Yet most of them live in sin.. They consistently fail to turn the other cheek when offended as Jesus commanded. I know so many Muslims that steal, accept bribe, lie, fornicate as against the teachings of the prophet. But we are very quick to quote the Quran and the Bible on nairaland but fail to heed to the teachings of your religion.
Right now, I'm not interested in proving which of the religions is right. Just like everybody claims his own is perfect and real.
My question is just simple: if God decides to judge you by that religion which you believe is the right one, will you be safe or damned
Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by frank317: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by frank317: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2013
Why do i have t'he feeling that God is
 juat watching everyone, siping juice eating popcorn and laughing his ass offf at our stupidity

1 Like

Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2013
brb
Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2013
frank3.16:
 juat watching everyone, siping juice eating popcorn and laughing his ass offf at our stupidity
Lol! Sometimes I imagine that too. Probably enjoying his creation just as car manufactures enjoy watching their cars ride
Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lincolnburrows:

Lol! Sometimes I imagine that too. Probably enjoying his creation just as car manufactures enjoy watching their cars ride
Plz stop it, it aint cool with me. Thanks. Hope you Understand
Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by TrajansKong: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
frank317:
Just maybe...

Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Matthew 24:38-39

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

2 Peter 3:7

And by that same word, the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

^^^

The Lord changeth not...
Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
How do yu expect me to be judged by smone/smtin I dnt believe in
Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by Lincolnburrows(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wow
Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by orisa37: 3:12am On Oct 18, 2015
safe 'cos it's my faith, The Faith!!!!
Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2015
Lincolnburrows:

Sorry. What do u want me to stop? The PMs I send to you or my post?
The PMs
Re: What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? by Lincolnburrows(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Echoed

(1) (Reply)

SEX SCANDAL: Another Shocking Revelationabout COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / New Yam Festival / For Christians: Do You Join Your Church Team For Street Evangelism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.