Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69765 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Omoluyi:

He should reply and say he did it or he did not? He should go to God and ask for forgiveness if he did and that settles it.
I'm replying you on ƬђΞ presumption °ƒ validity °ƒ ƬђΞ claim as expressed in U̶̲̥̅̊я post. that settles it..? Just like that..so any pastor involved in such a scandal should just ask Fø̲̣̣я̅ forgiveness Ω̴̩̩̩̥ it all goes away... I think d@s unfair... Guess d@s y God is not human..ƬђΞ all too patient God. Such act being exhibited by pple we place in high esteem Ω̴̩̩̩̥ call men °ƒ God only cast doubts on minds, even we christians. Well can't imagine such pastor preaching holiness to congregation.. Well, they're already stuck to ƬђΞ prosperity preachings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Obviously you have zero facts about the genesis of my post, so I'll ignore your rude request of silence from me.

Yes! I know her and I repeat, she is VERY disturbed.

Really?? Can you back your claim up with sound medical evidence?? She may be disturbed because of this disgusting debacle she is going through!
I am a Nigerian woman, and I can tell you that nothing here is new when it comes to the male of the Nigerian species! Father, husband , brother, distinguished gentlemen, Man of God, Pastor ! Priest , respected pillars of society , bosses etc etc the list is endless, we all have them as our loved ones abi? Yet we as women have to admit that our men are capable of this and more, no matter the title you put to them, so why all the horror and finger pointing at the lady?
If Nigerian women could bare their minds openly on a forum,on their experiences with men in positions of authority, or so called respectable pillars of society, it would read like a "how to guide"for Soddom and Gomorrah . Moral decadence in Nigeria is extremely wide spread, every day women are forced to make decisions between immorality and achieving their basic rights!
It's a choice, but sometimes a very difficult one to make for some who are faced with devastating odds.
Ladies stop the pretence, lets be our sisters keepers!

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
What's difficult in saying either of these: Yes, I slept with her OR No, I didn't ?
How does silence answer the question?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by BabaAlabi: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Really?? Can you back your claim up with sound medical evidence?? She may be disturbed because of this disgusting debacle she is going through!
I am a Nigerian woman, and I can tell you that nothing here is new when it comes to the male of the Nigerian species! Father, husband , brother, distinguished gentlemen, Man of God, Pastor ! Priest , respected pillars of society , bosses etc etc the list is endless, we all have them as our loved ones abi? Yet we as women have to admit that our men are capable of this and more, no matter the title you put to them, so why all the horror and finger pointing at the lady?
If Nigerian women could bare their minds openly on a forum,on their experiences with men in positions of authority, or so called respectable pillars of society, it would read like a "how to guide"for Soddom and Gomorrah . Moral decadence in Nigeria is extremely wide spread, every day women are forced to make decisions between immorality and achieving their basic rights!
It's a choice, but sometimes a very difficult one to make for some who are faced with devastating odds.
Ladies stop the pretence, lets be our sisters keepers!

Choi...Your post makes me feel like a rapist already...jk. Seriously ladies should learn how to stand up for one another.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:
As simple as that question looks, you'd be amazed at the kind of responses you'll get.

i won't be amazed - i have always known the average nigerian has a single digit IQ.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

As simple as that question looks, you'd be amazed at the kind of responses you'll get.
She's and adult. Nobody's denying that! What I am saying is, is it right for a man to God to engage in fornication. Hell No! Defending him only shows that you've drown youselves in sentiments, cause that is what your attaching to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by BabaAlabi: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Prof Corruption: What's difficult in saying either of these: Yes, I slept with her, No, I didn't ?
How does silence answer the question?
In some places, silence means consent. As a man who knows how easy it is to manipulate women, I believe the pastor is guilty. Let him come out and prove me wrong instead of posting things about demons.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
gr8femfred: you sounds like a fool,did u go 2 skul @ all.only fool lik u w not understand wut he's saying.dat is d best answer for ppl who are gr8 who are focus.go and google d history of gr8 men of dis world dem don't address issue d way u tink.
Please give us a break, simple question, simple answer

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boll2010: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
ono:

What you put up there..is there any iota of wisdom in it? Because debosky is moderating a section of Nairaland does not give you any right to paint him black. You will say it's the 'sexuality' section - so what??!

Being sexualy active is not a crime in itself (it's even a good sign that you're alive!) - it's when you can't control your desires and urges that you become slave to it. That's the 'sin' thing God warns everyone to steer clear of.

I have had some very interesting and enlightening discussions with debosky in many areas on this nairaland - politics section in particular. He's a very smart guy with very good analytical skills. You on the other hand I don't know. So, if I follow him, it's really none of your business.
nigga al dis for me u jokin ryt......lame man,so lame,u must be typin from a wheelchair......u aint derailin dis thread eit me muthafu!cka'mayb u go hang ur nuts on nxt thread.......done playn wit bit!chas!s niggas
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

You think a young girl will come out in the open, post her picture and speak about her experiences with your pastor just for the fun of it , and at a risk of damaging her reputation ?

Look young woman, I have seen enough to make me want to 'vomit' at the nonsense called 'church' in Nigeria, ONLY a few in that LAND have not bowed their knees to baal.

Besides, there is no smoke without fire, remember Bill Clinton and Jimmy Swaggart , their denials and eventual confirmation of guilt.

Try following JESUS on a personal level.

Yes! A disturbed, delusional female who is desperate about making people believe in the reality of her fantasy would do all she did!

And err, aren't you a renowned atheist?

See what I mean? I give up on you sir!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by lolaluv1(f): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Stating the obvious, that Ese is a very disturbed and mentally unstable person who needs professional help is not being judgemental. Pointing out the flaws in her story is not caning.

But of course, you are blinded by whatever it is, to spot the differences.

It's obvious who is blind and It's obvious that It's not me. I asked you a simple question But as is the norm It's a rush to attack the person and not the argument.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v: Honestly, the atmosphere was electric and the joy that was evident as a result of God's presence couldn't have been faked or ignored. Many souls were won for Christ and I am sure that most of them came with a judgemental mindset. Lol.

One thing I learnt from this man of God is staying focused and connected to God, inspite of any tribulation.

Some of the spirit filled words he spoke are:
Inspite of the situation, if you look around and can still see God, then forge ahead.

Do not fight for yourself, depend on God.

Determine the terrain you will fight, do not let the devil call you out of your terrain.

He also said he would give a response in due time.

We don't know the true story yet but why are we so concerned about knowing? If God has forgiven and given a second chance, who am I to cane God's kid?

Let love lead ... Always!!!

Kai.

What does 'spicy v' mean?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
The person I pity is the pastor grin

Whether the entire story turns out to be true or false, he aint gonna get any phoosie in a long time.

Infact he will get phoosie only when Super Eagles win the World Cup grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by emmabest2000(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Seriously, you need to submit yourself to a brain scan!
Iam sure you are one of those ur pastor is Bleep....,.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by MAYOWAAK: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Read my LIPS at the right we will RELEASE a robust reply-Pastor Biodun of COZA at today's service.

Note the two words in capital letters.What do they imply?LIPS are used for kissing while RELEASE is synonymous with ejakulation.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by mrsoh: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
@coogar.... hahahahaha. Whatever... talk to the hand.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
What is wrong with this Ese? Reading the first paragraph of the story, I believe am at once. She should stone the pastor and the church with evidences
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
joseph1832:
She's and adult. Nobody's denying that! What I am saying is, is it right for a man to God to engage in fornication. Hell No! Defending him only shows that you've drown youselves in sentiments, cause that is what your attaching to this thread.

You mean that is what YOU CHOSE to deduce from my posts right? Okay, let me break it down for you, I am NOT and will NOT defend a Man of God who clearly DOES NOT need my defense! He said it himself, God will fight for him! I aint God, never claimed to be so please don't assume me as HIM.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Yes! A disturbed, delusional female who is desperate about making people believe in the reality of her fantasy would do all she did!

Thank God Nigerian politicians can not lobotomize Nigerians the way these Pastors do these days!. Father I thank thee.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by BabaAlabi: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
pDude: The person I pity is the pastor grin

Whether the entire story turns out to be true or false, he aint gonna get any phoosie in a long time.

Don't say it o....Many people still believe demons from hell are trying to pull him down. It's just a case of telling the congregation and his wife that the whole situation is a test.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
As they say in Naija: tori true or not, e go hard the girl to find husband after this cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
emma_best2000: Iam sure you are one of those ur pastor is Bleep....,.

See what I mean? I give up on you!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

I am a Christian who thinks with this brain, who does NOT depend on a pastor to make me feel good or come to a knowledge of God, one who is disgusted at the hijacking of the faith by businessmen, charlatans and false prophets.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

You mean that is what YOU CHOSE to deduce from my posts right? Okay, let me break it down for you, I am NOT and will NOT defend a Man of God who clearly DOES NOT need my defense! He said it himself, God will fight for him! I aint God, never claimed to be so please don't assume me as HIM.

"My God will fight for me" that sounds exactly like what all guilty men say when they are cornered with shear truth.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Shut up which God? People go around lying with this God, killing and molesting with this God. When he was doing it, he never considered the repercussions.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

How can you be defending a pastor who is yet to deny this allegation? Do you have any proof of Ese's insanity?
We are talking of robust allegations not just from a lady but what's essentially a pattern?

According to Ms. Walter, after arranging for a taxi to pick up Mr. Fatoyinbo from the airport during his visit to London, the pastor had invited her to his hotel and offered her alcohol.“You don’t have to be shy Ese, even if it’s alcohol, feel free and order what you want,” she claimed the pastor said. Subsequently, Mr. Fatoyinbo invited her to sit on his laps. When she hesitated, she claimed the pastor told her to relax saying: “feel free Ese.” They kissed and soon were embroiled in a week-long amorous affair that left Ms. Walter feeling abused and manipulated. Ms. Walter alleged that Mr. Fatoyinbo had dismissed the guilt she had, saying: “I will teach you a level of grace that you don’t understand.”
Ms. Walter, who admitted that the relationship was consensual, however said she felt “abused and manipulated” by Mr. Fatoyinbo and the fleeting manner the church’s leadership handled the affair after she raised it with another pastor in the church. She said she went public with the story when she could no longer withstand the “psychological abuse.”
I made an effort to reach out to him because I realized the right thing to do was talk to an elder in the church and seek some sort of remedy to a wrong I believed had been done me. Instead, Pastor Flo said, Pastor Biodun had confessed to him and they had ‘talked’ about it and somehow that was supposed to be OK. He asked what it was I wanted coming to talk to him about it when I did, I told him I realized what happened between Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and I was wrong and not just that I felt abused and manipulated. I also said I thought it was wrong for Pastor Biodun to go on preaching without taking time to deal with his personal character flaws. I said I thought he was danger to all the young women that attended the church.”

In a set-up that is almost identical to that described by Ms. Walter, Franca (the second female) has described how close she came to being led into a sexual relationship with the embattled pastor. Franca claimed the pastor, under the pretext of doing some computer based work for him, lured her into Wheatbaker Hotel, Lagos.According to Franca, when she resisted Mr. Fatoyinbo’s advances, he rebuked her for acting like a “small illiterate uneducated girl.” She claimed in order to convince her to sleep with him Mr. Fatoyinbo had described his wife as a “postcard…pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish.”She claimed Mr. Fatoyinbo, whom she described as “randy goat with a deflated erection”, left her after she threatened to accuse him of rape.

Franca claims she has recordings and pictures taken from the hotel as proof of the encounter and threatens to publish it if the Pastor denies the incident.

An alleged incorrigible philanderer, Mr. Fatoyinbo is no stranger to alleged sexual waywardness. From the inception of the church in Ilorin, the pastor, who the church’s official website describes as “a preacher with uncommon prophetic insight into the word” has been trailed by allegations after allegations of unbridled sexual advances to female congregants.In one case in Ilorin, it was alleged that he had sexual relationship with two sisters to the point of impregnating one of them. Nothing came out this allegation.

[b]In another of such allegation Mr Fatoyinbo, was accused of having an amorous relationship with a married woman.
The pastor who has also been described as a “power dresser” for his love of smart and designer outfits runs the Abuja headquarters of COZA with his wife Modele.[/b]Its congregants are mostly young, educated, hip, and stylishly dressed. It also runs live webcasts of its services.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/143428-coza-abuja-senior-pastor-embroiled-in-sexual-scandal.html

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by emmabest2000(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Just get prepare to marry that useless pastor of u because his wife will kick him out of her life very soon grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biolabee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
from the master

this thing is really getting bad...
matt 5.37

King James Bible
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

3 yaers ago, itwas oyedepo n co who could not answer a simple q if baba goslow was dead

now did u poke the girl?? our building is causing envy

lance armstrong lied for 12 years.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by ono(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boll2010: nigga al dis for me u jokin ryt......lame man,so lame,u must be typin from a wheelchair......u aint derailin dis thread eit me muthafu!cka'mayb u go hang ur nuts on nxt thread.......done playn wit bit!chas!s niggas

Yea. That's more like what I expect from you.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:
You think a young girl will come out in the open, post her picture and speak about her experiences with your pastor just for the fun of it , and at a risk of damaging her reputation ?

Look young woman, I have seen enough to make me want to 'vomit' at the nonsense called 'church' in Nigeria, ONLY a few in that LAND have not bowed their knees to baal.

Besides, there is no smoke without fire, remember Bill Clinton and Jimmy Swaggart , their denials and eventual confirmation of guilt.

Try following JESUS on a personal level.

this is what i would expect from a stark illiterate with poop for brain cells. a young woman cannot come out in the open and cook up a story? did portiphar's wife not do the same? i am sure if you were alive then, a troglodyte like yourself would have judged joseph & sent him to an early grave.

let's even forget the bible....
what about the hotel maid that made up a blatant lie against the IMF boss that she was attacked? was she not a young woman? honestly, it's becoming ever clear that your education was a waste of investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

I am a Christian who thinks with this brain, who does NOT depend on a pastor to make me feel good or come to a knowledge of God, one who is disgusted at the hijacking of the faith by businessmen, charlatans and false prophets.
A gargatuan AMEN to that my good sir! We can't these mere mortals see that they really don't need a business tycoon to make heaven.

Jesus already said it, "I am the way the truth and the light, no one cometh to the father except through me". I wonder why he didn't mentioned these so called men of God!. What makes them so special? Did jesus not shed his blood for me and them? How come people perceive them as semi messiahs?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by devour129: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
pDude: The person I pity is the pastor grin

lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.