Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69770 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
joseph1832:
You just gave him all the attention he wants... Jeez your a real genius you know.

Actually, I am one who delights in making peoples dream become a reality and err your poor attempt at sarcasm is noted. Thank you
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Okay, so now you have the attention you desperately sought, what next?

This is not about attention. This is about saying the truth and saving other ladies. I can swear you have never been a victim and I pray you are. Maybe from an unrelenting boss and you know if you say no, you are back to the street with no work.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by lolaluv1(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Firefire: 3 People that can not be DECEIVED.

1. You can not deceive God
2. You can not deceive satan
3. You can not deceive yourself.

Let see how this long stories ends.

Na so!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boss13:

She has to be bitter. I'm shocked you are a woman and cannot relate with this. I know what Nigerian women go through and yet have to keep quiet because of stigma. Our women continue to suffer silently and have no forum to express themselves and to save other women from these beasts. From Bosses, to male clients, unrepented pastors and wicked husbands etc

Okay, but couldn't she have expressed her bitterness with a bit of civility?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

You need it more than she does because you have obviously become brain dead from the mass hysteria in that church! You seem to be a woman so it's maybe you are not very attractive , because if you ,as an even moderately attractive Nigerian woman have gone through life, from secondary school to university and working life without being propositioned immorally by a man who you respected and least expected such from , then I guess you may see her behavior as irrational and spiteful!

If any lady on this forum can honestly relate to what I'm talking about, please give my post a like! Even guys whose female friends or relations have been victims of sexual harassment in one way or another, please do so, lets show these Brain washed religious fanatics that Pastor Biodun's behavior is unacceptable and show solidarity for Ese!
If I don't get up to 10 likes I will rest my case and give up Totaly on Nigerians grin

I like your arguements. I have not said anything about this because I was patiently waiting for Coza's reply. The fact that they had nothing to say now means something happened between Ese and Pastor. What Coza, their lawyers and image makers are doing right now is how best to minimize the damage to the church. And more importantly other churches will be monitoring this because it do damage them too.

We have heard several cases like this before; Odulele, Eddie Long, Jimmy Swaggart to mention a few. They first start with silence/denial and then they later either accept or ask for a settlement. The fact that Coza has not said anything till now, means they are looking for the best option to get out of this. Efe's story may not be 100% accurate, infact it may only be 60% accurate (because she clearly was NOT a victim here) but I think something really happened. what Coza lawyers and image makers are doing now is to get Pastor Biodun side of the story and try to get the truth before coming out with a statement. Dont be surprised if they get a deal with Efe to pull down the story and forget about it.

If nothing happened between the two, Coza would have come out clean to say the girl must be mad, but the fact that they havent suggest to me, they are looking for the best way to clear this mess with minimal church disruption.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boss13:
This is not about attention. This is about saying the truth and saving other ladies. I can swear you have never been a victim and I pray you are. Maybe from an unrelenting boss and you know if you say no, you are back to the street with no work.

so pastor biodun should answer for all the immorality against women regardless of his innocence or guilt? this is the most pathetic comment i have read on this forum.

nigerians, i hail thee - the only country where people are guilty before their innocence is proven. yet you hypocrites were blaming the ALUU mob. surely, if you were on ground on that day, you would have all taken part in battering innocent boys to death!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by abaoju: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Can Ese not go back to the hotel as well as other places visited together to ask for the CCTV footage to prove her arriving and departing the bi odun guy hotel for the seven days and seven night sexapade?
This might be a turn around in this case as the incident happened in Britain.She can always report abuse and molestation but not rape and let us see if mr Biodun will not have a case to answer next time he visits iya Charlie country.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Actually, I am one who delights in making peoples dream become a reality and err your poor attempt at sarcasm is noted. Thank you
Wow didn't know your a goddess who makes peoples dreams a reality!. And please your gratitude is not required.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by nora544: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boss13:

She has to be bitter. I'm shocked you are a woman and cannot relate with this. I know what Nigerian women go through and yet have to keep quiet because of stigma. Our women continue to suffer silently and have no forum to express themselves and to save other women from these beasts. From Bosses, to male clients, unrepented pastors and wicked husbands etc

I know this. I know from a woman she told to an other forum that she was beaten up by her husband and it was so sad 99% told her please stay with your husband go on your knees and pray and god will help you or speak with your pastor and pray with him for your husband.

In my country you will hear please run to the woman house you will get help, don't stay until your husband beat you to death.

I know in many 3 world countries woman have no rights and all belief first the man and not the woman.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boss13:

Well, your prayers are coming far too late! Being on the streets with no work is not enough reason for me to compromise my values! Besides, I give jobs, not seek it.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
batstan: Buy garri make u share round and u'll get d needed solidarity.

Sorry iv already got it, look at my post, I asked for ten I have over 15 likes! grin grin grin grin grin we Nigerians are not as silly as you and your Pastors think!?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by devour129: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nashville:

I like your arguements. I have not said anything about this because I was patiently waiting for Coza's reply. The fact that they had nothing to say now means something happened between Ese and Pastor. What Coza, their lawyers and image makers are doing right now is how best to minimize the damage to the church. And more importantly other churches will be monitoring this because it do damage them too.

We have heard several cases like this before; Odulele, Eddie Long, Jimmy Swaggart to mention a few. They first start with silence/denial and then they later either accept or ask for a settlement. The fact that Coza has not said anything till now, means they are looking for the best option to get out of this. Efe's story may not be 100% accurate, infact it may only be 60% accurate (because she clearly was NOT a victim here) but I think something really happened. what Coza lawyers and image makers are doing now is to get Pastor Biodun side of the story and try to get the truth before coming out with a statement. Dont be surprised if they get a deal with Efe to pull down the story and forget about it.

If nothing happened between the two, Coza would have come out clean to say the girl must be mad, but the fact that they havent suggest to me, they are looking for the best way to clear this mess with minimal church disruption.
but it can never be the same ,never ! This guy has sinned against God,his family and congregation .am sure some people who worship him has lost faith but its all good.our churches needs a good shake up,some pips are becoming too big for God

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
lola.luv:

Na so!
Actually you CAN deceive satan.he can't read minds you know...
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
abaoju: Can Ese not go back to the hotel as well as other places visited together to ask for the CCTV footage to prove her arriving and departing the bi odun guy hotel for the seven days and seven night sexapade?
This might be a turn around in this case as the incident happened in Britain.She can always report abuse and molestation but not rape and let us see if mr Biodun will not have a case to answer next time he visits iya Charlie country.

ese has forgotten the name & address of the hotel. grin
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

so pastor biodun should answer for all the immorality against women regardless of his innocence or guilt? this is the most pathetic comment i have read on this forum.

nigerians, i hail thee - the only country where people are guilty before their innocence is proven. yet you hypocrites were blaming the ALUU mob. surely, if you were on ground on that day, you would have all taken part in battering innocent boys to death!

Your pastor is one of the immoral men we have in our society and to make matter worse, he preaches about morals. He should man up, admit his wrong doings and change from his stupid ways. He is yet to prove his innocence since the release of the news, why is he taking so much time. I guess working on some damage control public release.

There are some stories you just know are just so real. Like the CBN governor issue with a married woman. Maybe you too must be an immoral man not to see anything wrong yet. There is no fire without smoke.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
abaoju: Can Ese not go back to the hotel as well as other places visited together to ask for the CCTV footage to prove her arriving and departing the bi odun guy hotel for the seven days and seven night sexapade?
that's a good suggestion, the booking list for the hotel can also be brought up. however, I dont see any form of molestation here, the lady made a decision she should own up to it like an adult.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nonso23:
Do i sense someone backing down here... :-S
Yep spicy v better back tha bleep up before she gets smacked the bleep up, well her Pastor is around the corner to smack her up by "POURING" some divine annointing inside her.lol

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by batstan(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Okay, but couldn't she have expressed her bitterness with a bit of civility?
Just one question *are u a sl.ut?*

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sweetcheecks(f): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

You need it more than she does because you have obviously become brain dead from the mass hysteria in that church! You seem to be a woman so it's maybe you are not very attractive , because if you ,as an even moderately attractive Nigerian woman have gone through life, from secondary school to university and working life without being propositioned immorally by a man who you respected and least expected such from , then I guess you may see her behavior as irrational and spiteful!

If any lady on this forum can honestly relate to what I'm talking about, please give my post a like! Even guys whose female friends or relations have been victims of sexual harassment in one way or another, please do so, lets show these Brain washed religious fanatics that Pastor Biodun's behavior is unacceptable and show solidarity for Ese!
If I don't get up to 10 likes I will rest my case and give up Totaly on Nigerians grin

Spread the word sister, women are the most endangered spicies and its sad becouse the same women are the enemy. Lord save us!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Well, your prayers are coming far too late! Being on the streets with no work is not enough reason for me to compromise my values! Besides, I give jobs, not seek it.

Shvt up. Give jobs indeed. Everybody on nairaland is rich. But the moment we ask for your real name you hide behind shadows. What jobs do you give in abuja? Abi you follow for the pimping biz in abuja, servicing politicians and pastors with gals. No wonder you cannot see any wrong with the pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Urine: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boss13:

You can do better than this mate.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oh Spicy v! The giver of jobs and the bringer of dreams, please maketh my dreams come true by giving me a b'job thus making my dream come true.

Pray with me folks... Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Urine:
You can do better than this mate.

boss13 is a tool......
the amount of debris coming out of his mouth could have sunk the titanic. his gut feelings told him the story is true.

gut feelings?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by batstan(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Sorry iv already got it, look at my post, I asked for ten I have over 15 likes! grin grin grin grin grin we Nigerians are not as silly as you and your Pastors think!?
Guy i am with u nah. Understand my garri trips nah! wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by zika1(f): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
I hv picked soo much interest in dis story.looking @ it 4rm ese's side,she's nt denying nt being wise in letting dis pastor use her nd all. She's only trying 2 let we gals knw wats up. Yes dere must be an experience 4 us 2 believe nd unfortunately she happnd 2 be d victim.I strongly believe in God fighting 4 us bt d pastor isn't making any sense I'm sorry 2 say. Dats d pee wit most of us dat rely on pastors instead of God. We tend 2 believe dem as if dey re God. 4 lord sake dis is a clear issue bt d pastor is tryin 2 hide under the "God fights 4 us"tin.wat most of his members re forgetting is dat this pastor is human. Dey re trying 2 fight dat he didn't do it.excuse u? He himself didn't deny anytin. I'm so proud of ese comming out 2 share dis wit us. I cn really feel her pain 4rm here. Go gal. The lord is ur strength.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

I see you've been striving hard and attacking my dear one on the thread.
I'm watching you .. cool

Hope you're ready to stand and withstand my verbal attacks?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
joseph1832:
Yep spicy v better back tha bleep up before she gets smacked the bleep up, well her Pastor is around the corner to smack her up by "POURING" some divine annointing inside her.lol

I weep for your generation! And someone will sometime in the future refer to you as a Father? Lawda mercy.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by kokoA(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Did you or did you not bang these girls? Its a simple yes or no question. Wetin come be official reply again. ? I don't gerrit men.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by afroluciferans: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
I strowngly believe the pastor did not f**k her but I suspect he made love to her

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sweetcheecks(f): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boss13:

You are really a godly man. Its not everyday that man put themselves in women's shoes. For goodness sake same women go around insulting women who dare forsake everything they hold dear and come out to say the truth. Your wife will be
blessed to have someone like you. You are a blessing. Period.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.