Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? (1420 Views)

Complete Lists Of Android Games That Support Gamepad / Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices / LIST Of Android Phones That Support BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by Wislet(f): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pls, which phone model(s) support this application? And what are the uses of the smartmovie player?

Heard it could aid in movie translations(I.e subtitling non English movies).

Can a knowledgeable person help us more here?
Re: Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by physise(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wislet: Pls, which phone model(s) support this application? And what are the uses of the smartmovie player?

Heard it could aid in movie translations(I.e subtitling non English movies).

Can a knowledgeable person help us more here?
SmartMovie is a popular tool to help you convert
and play movie files on your mobile phone.
Many mobile devices are now capable of playing
movie files but due to format and storage
restrictions, video clips need to be converted
before they're transferred to your chosen device.
This is where SmartMovie comes in.
What is SmartMovie?
SmartMovie includes all the tools you might need
to have that music video , film or home-movie
playing on your handheld device in a couple of
minutes. Videos might well need to be re-
formatted and/or cropped, as well as having their
quality and display size reduced to save on space.
SmartMovie can perform all of these tasks with
ease, and without too much trouble on your part.
We found that in terms of its basic functions,
SmartMovie works admirably well. Despite an
unattractive and cluttered user-interface, opening
and working with video files ran pretty smoothly.
Until, that is, we tried to open movies made with
Apple's .mov extension.
Re: Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by Wislet(f): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lol, physise.
It's unlike u to leave incomplete explanations.

What phone models can it be used with?

Also heard it helps in language translations(for non English movies), that is, if u download both the movie(.avi) and its subtitle(.sub).

Is it compatible with blackberry phones?

Since it's called 'smart' movie player I thought it should be compatible with all smart phones, but learnt some BB phones don't support it. How come?

Only symbians ??
Re: Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by physise(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wislet: Lol, physise.
It's unlike u to leave incomplete explanations.

What phone models can it be used with?

Also heard it helps in language translations(for non English movies), that is, if u download both the movie(.avi) and its subtitle(.sub).

Is it compatible with blackberry phones?

Since it's called 'smart' movie player I thought it should be compatible with all smart phones, but learnt some BB phones don't support it. How come?

Only symbians ??
its compatible with both bb n symbian devices
Re: Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by Wislet(f): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ok. Thanks a lot physise.

Say, do u happen to know site(s) to download asian series free grin
Re: Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by physise(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2013
Wislet: Ok. Thanks a lot physise.

Say, do u happen to know site(s) to download asian series free grin
http://asiandramadownloads.com/ http://www.dramadownload.net/
Re: Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by Wislet(f): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks, I appreciate.
Pls, do u know how to bypass the () advert? There's no 'skip advert' anywhere.
Re: Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by Wislet(f): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks, I appreciate.

Why can't some of these sites be straightforward, ehn? sad
Re: Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by physise(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wislet: Thanks, I appreciate.

Why can't some of these sites be straightforward, ehn? sad
if u r using operamini u will see "if u r an opera user click dis link n skip advert will appear"simply click on it dats all
Re: Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by Wislet(f): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2013
I use UC browser,dat's why.

Thanks very much physise. I appreciate you.
Re: Phone Models That Support The Smartmovie Player? by Wislet(f): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
Using my phone....so far, unsuccessful.

Either the file is:
1. In .rar forrmat
2. File too large e.g 700mb
3. Some request payment

It's sad really.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Found A Lasting Solution To Insufficient Space Problem In Android? / Huawei T1 7 -Most affordable 7 inch Tablets with 3G calling,4100mAh battery / Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.