Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 AM

F.G Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike, No-work-no-pay Rules To Commence. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / F.G Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike, No-work-no-pay Rules To Commence. (1194 Views)

No-work-no-pay Rule May Escalate ASUU Crisis / FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F.G Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike, No-work-no-pay Rules To Commence. by edwindprof(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
The Federal Government Have Warned All Striking Lecturers To Open University GatesFor Student As From This Week.According To The Sgf, Anyim P Anyim All Their Requirments Have Been Met Except For The Main Issue Which Is The Earned Allowance Claimed By The Lectures Totalling 92Billion Naira.
FB Have Made It Known That The Money Is Not Available As At Now But They Should Make Do With The 30Billion Naira They Were Offered Or If Not; There Will Be No Monthly Salary As Long As The Strike Continues, But Effort To Get The Reactions Of ASUU President; Nasir Fagge Were To NoAvail As His Phone Line Was Not Reachable, Meaning He Is Not Ready For Further Negotiations.
Some Student Were Also Seen Engaging InArtisan Business Till When The Strike Will Be Called-Off.

The anoying part of this whole thing is that I ve got extra one year added to my program.
Re: F.G Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike, No-work-no-pay Rules To Commence. by Sisom(f): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
i just pray they will listen coz me don tire to stay house oh
Re: F.G Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike, No-work-no-pay Rules To Commence. by negbenebor(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Plz o I want to resume,ASSU's own is too much self,every year strike.and dey dnt mind staying at home 4 1 year cos dey will still pay dem
Re: F.G Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike, No-work-no-pay Rules To Commence. by benkings(m): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
dats all!
Re: F.G Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike, No-work-no-pay Rules To Commence. by immkels(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thnk God. I just pray they call It off this week.
Re: F.G Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike, No-work-no-pay Rules To Commence. by fr3do(m): 4:56am On Aug 26, 2013
I dont care
just call it off
Re: F.G Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike, No-work-no-pay Rules To Commence. by slap1(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Da heck you got this from, man?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Dismisses Fg’s Threat To Sack Lecturers / Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores / March 2016 ATS Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.