Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery (31283 Views)

Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption / Jigawa Governor's Son Arrested For Money-Laundering At Kano Airport / Babangida's Son Arrested By Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by jointarena: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
former senator’s son has been arrested and remanded in prison following his involvement in robbery in Abuja.

Police sources told Vanguard that the former senator’s son, who hails from Ekiti State, led a gang of armed robbers to rob a Colonel (names withheld) at Mbora Estate by Jabi District, where his AK-47 and other valuable items were removed.

The source disclosed that the robbery operation which took place on the July 5, 2013, resulted in the arrest of the ex-senator’s son whose name was given as Ola Kila.

The source said in the process of investigation operatives from the Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS, working on a tip-off subsequently arrested Ola Kila and while a search was conducted in his house around Life Camp area, Abuja, 16 live cartridges and some other incriminating exhibits were recovered from the suspect’s house.

During interrogation, it was discovered that the suspect allegedly belong to a notorious armed robbery gang that has been terrorizing the FCT and its environs.

The suspect reportedly told investigators that his friend, an Igbo boy whom he knew to be a member of a robbery gang brought the gun and the cartridges to his house and that the boy has gone back to the East with the intention of bringing more arms and ammunitions.

Ola Kila, however, denied participating in the robbery attack on the Lt. Colonel’s house at Mbora Estate on the day in question.

He confirmed however, that the said Ibo boy brought two laptops robbed at gun point to him, which he sold in the GSM Village, Abuja.

He also alleged that the said Ibo boy robbed a man at Life Camp and shot him sometimes in May this year.

The suspect and another member of his gang were last week charged for false information at Area Magistrate court, Karu by the magistrate who ordered that they be remanded at Keffi and Nasarawa State Prisons.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/senators-son-arrested-for-alleged-robbery/#sthash.CU55YB8A.hghUU43B.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.jointarena.com/2013/08/nigeria-senators-son-arrested-for.html#.Uhp_jxs3vg8
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by nnanyereugo(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
R.I.P(Rest In Prison)

13 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by owolabifunke14(f): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
What sort of news is this?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 26, 2013
Like father like son

12 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 26, 2013
What do you expect from a son that his father doesn't even know he exist?

It's my birthday! Happy birthday to me.

28 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by babarazy: 2:10am On Aug 26, 2013
End time tinz.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by seedord247(m): 2:11am On Aug 26, 2013
owolabifunke14: What sort of news is this?

Call vanguard. 1800 Vaguard. grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Patuwa: 2:11am On Aug 26, 2013
Lootings and spoils money from politics don finish, na to de thief na him remain
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 26, 2013
An ex senator pikin 4 dat mata.ur papa no c money chop when he still be senator

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 26, 2013
Neckson: An ex senator pikin 4 dat mata.ur papa no c money chop when he still be senator
The papa may not sabi am sef... Polygamy things

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by donconior: 2:18am On Aug 26, 2013
so what next after investigations?
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Maxymilliano(m): 2:18am On Aug 26, 2013
Ola Kila! What a name, robber son of a robber ...
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by wade4500: 2:22am On Aug 26, 2013
Nonsense news... Doesn't the igbo boy have a name? If you are going to refer him as igbo boy, refer the Ola as yoruba boy too.

38 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 26, 2013
The money ain't flowing in no more. What's with them mentioning Igbo boy ibo boy like they are singing a song? Does that justify anything?

I guess his dad didn't secure enough for their future. Locked his arss up and throw the keys away

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Like some news writters are stil learners. This story is neither here nor there. Anywhichway, let Justice prevail.
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Garrithe1st: 2:46am On Aug 26, 2013
What's the name of the Senator??

cool
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by tellwisdom: 2:46am On Aug 26, 2013
You mean, his father didn't steal enough for the boy to steal back?? ..#Mbanuuuu angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 26, 2013
Chei...... I just dy thank God but dem no hear say prisons don full? angry
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by gerrardomendes(m): 2:53am On Aug 26, 2013
every fadas dream is to see the son do better than him. Tink dis boy has made his dad proud. He has taken the stealing to a higher dimension.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 26, 2013
grin
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 26, 2013
So all the money him papa thief nor reach him?

Bastard son of a thief angry
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by yunglykmine(m): 3:16am On Aug 26, 2013
A thousand day for the thief but one day for the owner...
The police shouldn't sweep the case under the carpet cuz he is an ex-senator's son,I know what they can do.. Let Justice prevail.
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Vansnickers: 3:18am On Aug 26, 2013
nnanyereugo: R.I.P(Rest In Prison)

R.I.P

R@ped in Prison.
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by usecondom(m): 3:27am On Aug 26, 2013
I'm not surprised @ all. Kila was a deadly senator, served 8 years, short evil man.
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by ojimbo(m): 3:30am On Aug 26, 2013
Like father like son
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Korad26: 3:51am On Aug 26, 2013
usecondom: I'm not surprised @ all. Kila was a deadly senator, served 8 years, short evil man.
its like u no his father very wel, d boy is a disgrace to his father
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 26, 2013
That must be the son of Ex Senator Ade Kila of Ekiti Central Constituency, under PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by iGeneral: 4:20am On Aug 26, 2013
His father was an election robber who robbed senator Bode Ola and cut his tenure in half before the court retrieved the stolen mandate. No surprises there.
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Ayomax(m): 4:23am On Aug 26, 2013
his father shld also be arrested, during ekiti gov electn I could remember vividly police found guns in Sen.Kila house n nothing was done to him.
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by phayvoursky(m): 4:41am On Aug 26, 2013
Ayomax: his father shld also be arrested, during ekiti gov electn I could remember vividly police found guns in Sen.Kila house n nothing was done to him.

SO NO B TODAY D STEALIN START. IT SEEMS ITS A GENERATIONAL OCCUPATION.

BUT THE BOY DOESNT HAVE THINGS HE DOESNT STEAL. HE STEALS ANY MOVABLE....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / Lauretta Onochie Defends Buhari’s Presence At Ajimobi-Ganduje Wedding In Kano / Dayo Israel Robbed In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.