Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Going Back In Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Going Back In Time (2476 Views)

As Lagos Observes The Horn-free Day Tomorrow- A Stitch In Time Saves Nine / If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently / If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Back In Time by Cathaliya: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Have you ever felt that the kind of life you living wasnt quite what you had in mind? Probably because of one mistake or several mistakes and it really really cost you something special that you wish that you could just go back in time to fix it?

Yeah, c'mon, share with us:
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WILL YOU CHANGE?
Re: Going Back In Time by Cathaliya: 12:40am On Aug 26, 2013
For me, I wasnt very serious with my education, spiritual life. I will love to change that.
Re: Going Back In Time by sunday478(m): 5:49am On Aug 26, 2013
Undo many things, mostly my evil doings,
Re: Going Back In Time by swtchicgurl: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2013
sunday478: Undo many things, mostly my evil doings,

Those have been done already, start doing gud and restitute whr possible.
Re: Going Back In Time by Cathaliya: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2013
swtchicgurl:

Those have been done already, start doing gud and restitute whr possible.
dont you think a mistake from the past can destroy something eternally? Unredeemable?
Re: Going Back In Time by Enegod(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2013
Nothing. I am who I am because of the
past
Re: Going Back In Time by Cathaliya: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: Nothing. I am who I am because of the
past
true talk and same with us. But, lets remove that from the picture, there must be something you really wish you had done differently, right?
Re: Going Back In Time by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2013
I wudn't av dated my one of my ex
Re: Going Back In Time by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2013
Harbosede02: I wudn't av dated my one of my ex
...cos he dumped yougrin

BTW, your new prof pix shows you have moustache. Go and buy clipper.
Re: Going Back In Time by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2013
Segeggs: ...cos he dumped yougrin

BTW, your new prof pix shows you have moustache. Go and buy clipper.
lyk seriously??ur work wud be beta appreciated if u post dat in 30 more threads,daft animal!!!
Re: Going Back In Time by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Harbosede02: lyk seriously??ur work wud be beta appreciated if u post dat in 30 more threads,daft animal!!!
sorry, i no know sey e go pain you grin
Re: Going Back In Time by Monicasque(f): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
maybe if my dad had lived i would have turned out differently. I would not have had to work while studying but i do not really get bodered anymore coz i gues even though i did not have it easy i became a strong woman with drive and ambition and i know forsure that i can do 10 times better than most men. Dad the day u died broke my heart and growing up without u kinda made me hate life sometimes but i thank u also coz u made me a strong woman so no hard feeling anymore okay. i love u papie
Re: Going Back In Time by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Harbosede02: i was kinda expectin u 2 say dat...fool!!!
stop tripping 4 me na.

1 Like

Re: Going Back In Time by Cathaliya: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Monicasque: maybe if my dad had lived i would have turned out differently. I would not have had to work while studying but i do not really get bodered anymore coz i gues even though i did not have it easy i became a strong woman with drive and ambition and i know forsure that i can do 10 times better than most men. Dad the day u died broke my heart and growing up without u kinda made me hate life sometimes but i thank u also coz u made me a strong woman so no hard feeling anymore okay. i love u papie
aww, so sorry. You know this moved me cus I have always wondered how it feels to loose a parent. With the way my family is now, am not sure if am gonna take it so well.
Anyways, let thank God in all things.
Thank you sis for sharing and more muscle to your elbow.
Re: Going Back In Time by Monicasque(f): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cathaliya: aww, so sorry. You know this moved me cus I have always wondered how it feels to loose a parent. With the way my family is now, am not sure if am gonna take it so well.
Anyways, let thank God in all things.
Thank you sis for sharing and more muscle to your elbow.

Thank you very much sister smiley.To be honest i used to have so much anger inside but now i understand that God did what he had to do as he never makes mistakes. I have learnt that in life u r the one who decides how u end up no matter the challenges. I could have easly given up, got some guy to take care of me and abuse me in the process, give birth to 20 kids who do not have dads but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I chose life

1 Like

Re: Going Back In Time by Cathaliya: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Monicasque:

Thank you very much sister smiley.To be honest i used to have so much anger inside but now i understand that God did what he had to do as he never makes mistakes. I have learnt that in life u r the one who decides how u end up no matter the challenges. I could have easly given up, got some guy to take care of me and abuse me in the process, give birth to 20 kids who do not have dads but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I chose life
keep the spirit, sweetheart.
Re: Going Back In Time by optimusprime2(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2013
I'v said it before, and I'll say it again;
if I had the oportunity of going back in time, I'd kick my Dad so hard in the nuts- minutes before he did his last most stupid thing...
Re: Going Back In Time by Cathaliya: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2013
optimus-prime1:
I'v said it before, and I'll say it again;
if I had the oportunity of going back in time, I'd kick my Dad so hard in the nuts- minutes before he did his last most stupid thing...
lol, and what was the silly thing he did?
Re: Going Back In Time by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2013
SOO many things babe, too many things
Re: Going Back In Time by Enegod(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2013
Cathaliya: true talk and same with us. But, lets remove that from the picture, there must be something you really wish you had done differently, right?
I would have slapped reality into some
people ,,, but it's never to late
Re: Going Back In Time by optimusprime2(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2013
Cathaliya: lol, and what was the silly thing he did?
He died
Re: Going Back In Time by technozz: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2013
Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, illiterates and so on can do it. It doesn’t matter whether you are employed or unemployed. What you have here is an opportunity to make use of change.

Re: Going Back In Time by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2013
Many things, but I think this is one thing I'd have really loved: not losing my prospective bro to still birth.
Re: Going Back In Time by Cestmoi1(f): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
If i can go back in time,i will stand on my words not to do d programme my dad made me to do.It has built so much pent-up anger in me over the years till this very minute.my fu
ture is and will be bright.that's wat consoling me right now.enough said.
Re: Going Back In Time by Double27: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
If I have the opportunity and power, I will bring my mum back to life.
Loosing her changed so many things. I wish it never happened.
Re: Going Back In Time by babylolaroy(f): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
optimus-prime1:

He died
hahahahahahahahaha....i will never stop laughing...kikiki. silly thing? daddy died
Re: Going Back In Time by babylolaroy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
okkk as for me, if i cud change anything, i wud change dah i dated at age 13. nothing awful happened buh i hate to rememba dah i cant boast to my daughters not to date at such age
Re: Going Back In Time by Cathaliya: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
^um, you made such vow?
To start dating at 13?
Re: Going Back In Time by babylolaroy(f): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
oh maybe i ddnt say it well. i meant dat i started dating at 13 and i regret it now. its not like i had regrets in d relationship or sth like dat buh i wont be able to tell my kids things like hey angel you have to face ur book, you r just 13, i wasnt datin wen i was ur age.
yu grab?

1 Like

Re: Going Back In Time by Cathaliya: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Well, if thats a regret and you wana change it but you cant cus its already in the past, you can still change it in future......through your children.

Na that one wey oyimbo cal ''holy lie''

grin
Re: Going Back In Time by babylolaroy(f): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2013
lol. so wats dat thing yu sed yu would chnge if yu could?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Bitcoin Software Available / Picture Of A Nairalander / Who Changed My Moniker? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.