Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Do You Enjoy This Us/european Weather In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Enjoy This Us/european Weather In Nigeria (1066 Views)

Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Current Weather In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Enjoy This Us/european Weather In Nigeria by babanne(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2013
For the past few months now the weather conditions in my area (I live In Ogun state) has become very unusual. The weather is very cold in the day and night with little or no sunlight in the afternoon. In fact when you get out early in the morning you feel like you were in Europe. grin grin grin Seriously, it feels like the summer in Europe. This has been happening since the beginning of the raining season. The meteorological department has predicted that there will be heavy downpour this year that may lead to flooding but that has not happened and with the situation of things, it may not happen. Now there have been usually intermittent rains with periods of no rain spanning more than a month at interval.

Can you tell us how the weather is in your area and how you feel about it?
Re: Do You Enjoy This Us/european Weather In Nigeria by babanne(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
And the European weather now returns. Cold day and night. How is weather in your area?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Study In Houston University Help / Graphic Photos Of How Train Crushed Woman To Death In Lagos Today [photos] / Passenger Kicked Out Of Plane For Speaking Arabic(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.