Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (554199 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wellmax(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
nil
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by daremiarchs(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2018
cool cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Alexekpo(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Hello brothers nd sisters in Christ Jesus. My nema is Alex. Pls I need ur help from here. I am a driver looking a job till now . and my landlord sand me packing from the house. to stay pls brother S and sister in the lord help me. Sand any amount to my account name Alex expo access bank. 0012666120 thank you brother S and sister in the lord. I prophecy to u now that if u believe that God is ur father lord. Try and see. What God is going to do a new thing in ur life.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ODITECH(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
GENUIN LAPTOP FOR SALE. CONTACT US ON 09081080682

1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by naijapage(f): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JeromeBlack: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Damn!

This thread died after some time.

happypagan? You remember the old days?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JeromeBlack: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
LordReed:
What is the difference between an agnostic and an atheist.

Have you learnt the difference yet? grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JeromeBlack: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
budaatum:

I suggest that 'the Abrahamic God killed or caused people to die,' was written in the Christian Holy Book by a rather incompetent journalist who didn't bother to check for evidence of the dead and what killed them, neither of which I am certain you have any evidence for apart from what you've read.

Since evidence had not been checked, the best that should have been written would have been, "Millions of people died, or were killed. It was claimed by some that the Abrahamic God done it". But, as is said in Porgy and Bess, "The things you are likely to read in the Bible, it ain't necessarily so!" And I'm betting you don't buy that piece of butter like fake news claptrap anyway.

The Abrahamic God did not kill anyone! The truth, more likely is, some people died or were killed, and rather than take responsibility for killing them, and in the flood instance, finding out why they died, some people blamed it on their imaginary god and reported it as we now read it.

Unless you're buying into the inability of some to take responsibility for their actions, or buy in to the vivid imagination or the plain ignorance they employ to justify their iniquity. In which case go Capslocked over in the religious thread please. They buy that sort of crap!

Wassap Buda?

Ae you on any atheist whatsapp? I need to talk to atheists in Nigeria. Shit gets lonely at times. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by HappyPagan: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
JeromeBlack:
Damn!

This thread died after some time.

happypagan? You remember the old days?

Men... Been a while..

Recently found out dagr8 died.... Humbledbygrace posted it on the Christian thread... embarassed

RIP to him.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Wassap Buda?

Ae you on any atheist whatsapp? I need to talk to atheists in Nigeria. Shit gets lonely at times. lipsrsealed

Na, not on any atheist whatsapp. Haven't found one I guess. Maybe we should create one.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 1:00am On Oct 11, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Have you learnt the difference yet? grin

Yes I have. cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JeromeBlack: 3:59am On Oct 11, 2018
HappyPagan:

Men... Been a while..

Recently found out dagr8 died.... Humbledbygrace posted it on the Christian thread... embarassed

RIP to him.

Notorious HBG.

So sad to hear about dagr8.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JeromeBlack: 4:01am On Oct 11, 2018
budaatum:

Na, not on any atheist whatsapp. Haven't found one I guess. Maybe we should create one.

I'm surprised. I thought you would even be leading some groups sef.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
JeromeBlack:

I'm surprised. I thought you would even be leading some groups sef.
Atheists haven't started doing "group", I don't think, since it would then seem like a religion. And personally, I don't evangelise as anyone is capable of reasoning for themselves if they wished to

That said, it's perhaps time for a group.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2018
budaatum:

Atheists haven't started doing "group", I don't think, since it would then seem like a religion. And personally, I don't evangelise as anyone is capable of reasoning for themselves if they wished to

That said, it's perhaps time for a group.

Well maybe just a social group?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JeromeBlack: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2018
LordReed:

Yeah. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Have You Been Banned?

This ban malarkey is getting tedious! Annoyingly, once you're banned, you can't communicate with anyone! So, I'm setting up legal to advocate on your behalf.

If you're banned, email me at gmail with link you got banned for. Please email mods first though.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2018
LordReed:

Maybe I'd call it Nairaland Atheists.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2018
budaatum:

Maybe I'd call it Nairaland Atheists.

Naah nothing so serious, maybe something like kool dudes hangout.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2018
LordReed:

Naah nothing so serious, maybe something like kool dudes hangout.
Wouldn't it just be a 'bash religion' group though? I hardly think one is needed since we get that here already.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JeromeBlack: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2018
budaatum:

Wouldn't it just be a 'bash religion' group though? I hardly think one is needed since we get that here already.

It wouldn't and shouldn't.

It should be a place to discuss any issues that come to mind. For instance, I got an atheist here to do some lawyer work for me.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
budaatum:

I am sure we can find better things to talk about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.