|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,483,206 members, 5,623,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 09:38 AM
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MacCantStopMe: 2:32am On Apr 22|
Spambot has been acting crazy...
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by HappyPagan: 8:59am On Apr 22|
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MuttleyLaff: 11:08am On Apr 22|
budaatum:You havent per se broken any rules and no village people anywhere is on anyone's case, lol.
You only inadvertently triggered off the spambot to act. There loads of reasons and/or things you might have done, too much to mention, that likely caused this. For example, going in to edit an original post after the thread itself has made FP. Or certain words have been typed, that alerts the spambot to act as per the rule its being set to follow etcetera. Its an endless list.
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by chanseroo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22|
Good day ladies and Gentlemen.We want to use this medium to invite you to participate and earn with our online classes.Just send your email to the email below. sibiden1960 at gmail dot com as well as your name and surname. Dr IRABOR L.E
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by whitelotus: 1:11am On Apr 26|
Missing in action muskeeto
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 10:33am On Apr 29|
Seun Lalasticlala myndd44 Dominique mods and supermods
I have written to you about my posts that are being made to disappear but to no avail. You should be aware that one puts in much effort in crafting those posts, as scrappy as they often are, and just having what one has said deleted just makes the effort not worth it.
If I broke rules you should inform me so I stop breaking them, but if not you're allowing censoring by who knows who which really should not be happening.
I'm not writing this only because of my own disappeared post but so you can consider fixing a flaw in your system that allows anyone to censor post they dislike.
That said, reinstate my disappeared posts please!
3 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by whitelotus: 5:47pm On Apr 29|
Story for the gods.
Mods are more interested in wielding power than actually making nairaland a better place.
Only Seun can help you. And that is rare
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 6:07am On Apr 30|
What do you guys make of this
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 2:03pm On Apr 30|
LordReed:Been following it awhile now, since he gave birth
I think its absurd a person can just decide what gender they wish to be. (Cute coming from non-gender buda, some might think).
The case of a Dutch man, 69, who started legal action to identify as 20 years younger might put it into perspective. If such cases are won, people will be going to court to change their nationality to Japanese, or their financial status to billionaire.
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:24pm On Apr 30|
THE ODD IS AGAINST US NOW, AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN.
IF THIS CAN HAPPEN TO MUBARAK, IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY OF US.
FOR YOUR SAFETY IN THIS ANIMAL FARM THAT IS CALLED NIGERIA, REGULATE YOUR FREE SPEECH ON RELIGION OR YOU OFFEND THEIR IMAGINARY GOD WITH AS MUCH AS A SOCIAL MEDIA POST.
8 Likes 3 Shares
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by whitelotus: 10:38am On May 03|
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Luchiana1(f): 12:11am On May 04|
*Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8 " LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing.
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Smakfge: 10:35am On May 04|
*30 QUESTIONS TO ✝️CHRISTIANS WHO BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS GOD.* Please Give me the answers and I will embrace Christianity right now!!!
(NB. FEEL FREE TO CONSULT THE HOLY GHOST BEFORE ANSWERING )
(1) If Jesus was GOD, then why Mark 15:34 says "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice; "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—
which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
(2) If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"?
Can't GOD do anything he wills ?
(3) If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?
(4) If Jesus was GOD, then why in Luke 23:46 Jesus said "Father
(GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit"?
or is Jesus a Baby-God?
(5) If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?
(6) Also in Luke 18:19 Jesus said only GOD Almighty is Good: "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—
except God alone."
(7) If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 20:17 Jesus said "Do not
hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "
(coolIf Jesus was GOD, then how comes his own disciples in Matthew 16: 13-14 only knew him as one of the Prophets.
(9) If Jesus was God how comes he was seen sleeping in Matthew 8:24 yet God never sleep as reported in Psalms 121:4.
(9) If Jesus was God who forgives sins then how comes when we was wronged in Luke 23:34 he said that Father forgive them since they don't know what they are doing.
(10) If Jesus was GOD , then why in John 17:3 Jesus said that eternal life is believing in one God and believing in Jesus Christ who was sent by God.
(11) If Jesus was GOD, then why in Acts 2:22 it is stated that Jesus was a mere man from Nazareth and all miracles and wonders were made by God through him.
(12) If Jesus was GOD, how comes in Hebrew 2:9 he was just made a little lower than angels. Can God the creator of the universe be lower than his creation.
(13). If Jesus was GOD, how comes in Luke 22:43, he was strengthen by angels, Can God be strengthened by his creatures, how can God be this weak.
(14) If Jesus was GOD, then why in Luke 4:8, he said that it is written that worship and serve only God. How come he did not say that worship only me but made reference to God.
(15) If Jesus was God, how comes in Revelation 1:1 it is reported that this is the revelation of Jesus which God gave him yet he (Jesus) himself is God as you claim.
(16) If Jesus was God how comes in Luke 4:13 he was tempted by Satan yet in James 1:13 God cannot be tempted by evil.
(17) If Jesus was God, then how comes in Luke 2:21 he was circumcised . Do you really want us to believe that God was circumcised, do you believe that the man who circumcised Jesus was holding God by his penis !!!. Isn't this the greatest blasphemy.
(18) If Jesus was God then how comes in Mark 11: 13, he was very ignorant that he did not know that it was a season of figs. How can God be ignorant to this level.
(19). If Jesus was God, then how comes in Mark 11:12 he was hungry, How can God be hungry, isn't this blasphemy to God.
(20) If Jesus was God then how comes he said in Matthew 24:36 that he does not know the last day and hour. How can God be this ignorant and fail to know the last day of judgement.
(21). If Jesus is God how comes he had a tribe as stated in Revelation 5:5 that he was a Jew from the tribe of Juda. Can God have a tribe, does it make sense to you if you start treason.
(22) If Jesus was God then why did he say in Matthew 15:24 that he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel. Can God be sent in the first place and can he be so tribal like this.
(23) If Jesus was God then how comes in Luke 11:37-38, he was seen eating food, he even forgotten to wash his hands before he ate because he was very hungry. Imagine God eating food . if Jesus a
te food, the end result is that the food had to be digested meaning that he visited the toilet, imagine God on a toilet !!! . let us start reasoning please.
(24) If Jesus was God, then how comes in John 18:22, he was slapped by one of the officers. Can God be slapped by a mere man. Jesus cannot be God.
(25) If Jesus was God, then how comes it is mentioned in Luke 2:40 that Jesus while still a child grew and filled with wisdom and the grace of God was with him. Which grace of God was with him if he was himself God.
(26) If Jesus was God, how comes that in Mark 1:35, He used to pray, which God was he praying to if he was himself God.
(27) If Jesus was God ,then why is it written in 1 Timothy 2:5 that there is one God and one mediator between God and men who is the man Jesus.
(28). If Jesus was God, then why did Paul say in 2 Corinthians 1:1 that I Paul I am an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God.
(29). If Jesus was God, how comes in Acts 2:36, it is mentioned that GOD has made Jesus both Lord and Christ. Which God made Jesus Christ if he (Jesus) himself was God.
(30). If Jesus was God, then how comes in Hebrews 5:7, Jesus prayed while crying in strong tears so that God saves him from death and God heard his prayers by saving him from death.
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlabiAbner1(m): 1:10am On May 05|
This may not be for YOU, but for investors who forsee the future and value of land.
Welcome to OYIN GARDENS.
OYIN GARDENS is a good investment offer for everyone who have what it take's. It's located in Orile-igbehin in Obafemi Owode, local government, Ogun state.
Less than 10 minutes’ drive from redemption camp.
Half plot→300sqm =400k
For more information, payment details and site inspection contact +2348100723431/+2348104314345
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Luchiana1(f): 2:31am On May 07|
Who is awake click and join in the prayer https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network
Pray for your Life, for your future, for your destiny
If you are awake connect connect
Click and join
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Tosinanimasahun: 1:42pm On May 12|
Just Published ���
THE SEED OF TEARS
By: Oluwatosin Animasahun
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On May 13|
"Do you know what's wrong with religion today?" Appy asked. "Too many people are practicing it and not enough people are good at it."
4 Likes 1 Share
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:08pm On May 14|
"The Muslims thought it was immoral to bring 92 women to Nigeria and ask them to revel in vanity. What would Mohammed think? In all honesty, he would probably have chosen a wife from one of them"
Your thought on this statement.
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Arizona027: 11:30am On May 15|
Please family,I need #7000(seven thousand naira)to buy a clipper to start up a side hustle,as am still a student but i learnt barbing before i got admission.Thank u,God bless u.
Samuel Peter Ephraim.
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:39pm On May 15|
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JoradOz(m): 10:16pm On May 22|
Text me @ +2347053450467 on WhatsApp to be added to my "Atheism vs. Religions WhatsApp group chat".
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by lekbel09: 9:51am On May 24|
JoradOz:Any Christian that decides to join your WhatsApp group doesn't know what 2timothy 2 vs 24-26 says .
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Kelemath: 2:20am On May 25|
|Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Amujale(m): 4:32am On May 27|
Christianity and Islam combine to form the worst ideologies ever to set foot on African soil.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136