Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,967 members, 7,803,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (553352 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2021
Check it out budaatum, I saw Jesus last night! And donnie is right he is black! LMAO. He gave me something to smoke and bam! I became a changed man! LMFAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by rafikii: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:

The Bible does not teach! You read it and learn.
Gbam!
But bigotry would never allow people accept that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by rafikii: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2021
DavidAO:

The mind is weak and this is why the light it gives (logic) is usually faulty. /

The mind is not weak! Saying the mind is weak is saying consciousness is weak.
Besides the human mind does not provide logic, the brain does that... except you have a solid argument that the mind IS the brain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2021
DavidAO:

Interesting, what led to this assertion? I’ll like to learn that.

Stop bearing false witness! You "believe you have come to the full understanding of your messages" so you don't want to learn, you want to teach what you believe to be the truth! But If you truly want to learn, go back and read what you wrote as if you did not write it, because it is very obvious that you have a lot to learn from yourself.

By the way, why have you not created a thread instead of derailing this thread? Have you not yet learnt to obey simple rules and need to be taught?

Nairaland Rule 1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2021
LordReed:
Check it out budaatum, I saw Jesus last night! And donnie is right he is black! LMAO. He gave me something to smoke and bam! I became a changed man! LMFAO!

Don't be selfish and greedy my Lord, share what Jesus gave you to smoke!

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:

Don't be selfish and greedy my Lord, share what Jesus gave you to smoke!

Sadly I only took one toke and passed it back, he said one was all I needed. Maybe I should have begged him to gimme the entire joint. LoL. It was a fantastic dream. LMAO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
LordReed:

Sadly I only took one toke and passed it back, he said one was all I needed. Maybe I should have begged him to gimme the entire joint. LoL. It was a fantastic dream. LMAO!

Jesus gave you a joint and you passed it back after one toke without insisting on keeping the entire joint

I think you need to go back to sleep and hope you dream again my Lord. And this time don't be selfish or refuse what you are given! Ask for extra Jesus joints for buda and others please.

buda shakes head and wonders why some think their dreams are meaningless though buda knows why!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:

Jesus gave you a joint and you passed it back after one toke without insisting on keeping the entire joint

I think you need to go back to sleep and hope you dream again my Lord. And this time don't be selfish or refuse what you are given! Ask for extra Jesus joints for buda and others please.

buda shakes head and wonders why some think their dreams are meaningless though buda knows why!

I tried my dear buda but seems Jesus doesn't want to come back. LMFAO!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
LordReed:

I tried my dear buda but seems Jesus doesn't want to come back. LMFAO!

Jesus always comes back my Lord, Jesus can often be silly like that. If one of his sheep go missing he is willing to abandon all others to go looking for it. You just make sure there is the oil of wisdom in your lamp of a head for when he comes next time. And please remember to ask him to visit buda in buda's dreams too because buda too likes a good toke.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:

Jesus always comes back my Lord, Jesus can often be silly like that. If one of his sheep go missing he is willing to abandon all others to go looking for it. You just make sure there is the oil of wisdom in your lamp of a head for when he comes next time. And please remember to ask him to visit buda in buda's dreams too because buda too likes a good toke.

Oh yeah, he was totally decent and helpful. A real chill dude, no judgement or anything, didn't even look like the hard arsed royalty some people make him out to be. Matter of fact he looked like a poor hermit but the kind you'd like to hang out with.

I will make sure to tell him you need a toke. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
LordReed:

Oh yeah, he was totally decent and helpful. A real chill dude, no judgement or anything, didn't even look like the hard arsed royalty some people make him out to be. Matter of fact he looked like a poor hermit but the kind you'd like to hang out with.

I will make sure to tell him you need a toke. LMFAO!
So, you finally met Jesus, and not the Jesus those who never met Jesus tell you about, my Lord!

Do please check all your pockets, because I don't trust that Jesus to not have filled them all with [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A10&version=KJV]tokes[/url] enough for you to share with everyone already. Like a child he so loves playing pranks like that.

Jesus' tokes are the tokes of life.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

So, you finally met Jesus, and not the Jesus those who never met Jesus tell you about, my Lord!

Do please check all your pockets, because I don't trust that Jesus to not have filled them all with [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A10&version=KJV]tokes[/url] enough for you to share with everyone already. Like a child he so loves playing pranks like that.

Jesus' tokes are the tokes of life.

Guess what Jesus told me was the solution to my problems, what his holy toke actually did.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2021
LordReed:

Guess what Jesus told me was the solution to my problems, what his holy toke actually did.
You need to share, my Lord!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

You need to share, my Lord!

My dear buda please guess. wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
LordReed:

My dear buda please guess. wink

My Lord! That's like asking buda to make up crap inside buda's head lol.

Best I can do is you gained an understanding.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

My Lord! That's like asking buda to make up crap inside buda's head lol.

Best I can do is you gained an understanding.

So close you could smell the toke on my breath! LoL

In essence he told me to develop my mind properly and use it properly. Isn't Jesus just the best! LMAO!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
BTW my dear buda, are you familiar with https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism#:~:text=Christian%20atheism%20is%20a%20form,Some%20include%20an%20ethics%20system
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
LordReed:

So close you could smell the toke on my breath! LoL

In essence he told me to develop my mind properly and use it properly. Isn't Jesus just the best! LMAO!

If I say 'Jesus is the Lord of Atheists', the theists will stone me and the atheists will stone me too and neither will ask me to explain because they would both assume they understand what I mean.

My Lord, you are evolving from an ignorant Adam into a Use Your Senses Eve, and watching us grow is my greatest delight.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
LordReed:
BTW my dear buda, are you familiar with https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism#:~:text=Christian%20atheism%20is%20a%20form,Some%20include%20an%20ethics%20system

Lol! I posted the above then saw your post!

budaatum:

buda is buda who does not fit in boxes.

As Christ said, one must not live by bread alone or one will be malnourished.

But for current purposes, consider Atheist Christian Muslim etc etc etc, if you must define buda by the Words buda eats.

budaatum:

More like an unbeliever. But I guess both words mean the same to many.

Try, "Christian Atheist". Tell me your understanding.

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-joe-bidens/447#88305312

And this last one is in honour of eomajeh. The best Atheist Christian I've met here.
https://www.nairaland.com/6460381/how-atheist-me-happily-married#99976382

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

If I say 'Jesus is the Lord of Atheists', the theists will stone me and the atheists will stone me too and neither will ask me to explain because they would both assume they understand what I mean.

My Lord, you are evolving from an ignorant Adam into a Use Your Senses Eve, and watching us grow is my greatest delight.

I am so with you my dear buda. And even Jesus knows it too cos they almost stoned him for saying similar. LoL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

Lol! I posted the above then saw your post!

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-joe-bidens/447#88305312

And this last one is in honour of eomajeh. The best Atheist Christian I've met here.
https://www.nairaland.com/6460381/how-atheist-me-happily-married#99976382

Thou art baptised in the spirit my dear buda!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
LordReed:

Thou art baptised in the spirit my dear buda!

In the spirit indeed, and not in the letters in the words. And you are too my Lord, or we would never have gotten this far and might have just gotten a silly high from a toke.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by HappyPagan: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Finally....off work for another month . This coronavirus has been faithful. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Hotspotbro(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why is there a lot of misogyny in nigerian churches gaaaaan?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Why is there a lot of misogyny in nigerian churches gaaaaan?

They were birthed by an ultra patriarchal culture, they perpetuate that male dominance.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Image123(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
LordReed:

They were birthed by an ultra patriarchal culture, they perpetuate that male dominance.

Are you the husband or the wife in your house, or it doesn't matter? Hypocrite.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Image123:

Are you the husband or the wife in your house, or it doesn't matter? Hypocrite.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

3 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by DavidAO(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Hello brothers and sister on here, I hope you all are doing ok. I’m writing this to solicit for your support on my project. I humbly request that you support me pls.

I wrote the book the science of God and life by interpreting biblical information objectively and providing verifiable evidence for every point discussed. The book is very insightful and interesting but I haven’t sold as much copies as expected.

Lack of sales is straining me a lot because I had high hopes for this book. I spent most time doing research to make this book come out beautiful that I lost focus on other areas of life.

I humbly ask that you guys support me by making purchases and reading it. I’m on a mission to sell 100 copies of this book in this new month. Pls people, help me. God blessing you.

Topics discussed in the book include: light, time, relativity of time. The consciousness, the mind. Dimensions of time and movement of time
https://www.davidaobooks.com/product/the-science-of-god-and-life/
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by zaxbash: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Sallamu alaikum and peace be unto you
The qur'an is a book of wisedom with zero contradiction. It was first reveal to prophet Muhammad S.A.W when he is in cave of ihra. But before then the bibble comfirm that it was not the final revealation.
Rev 4v 6-7 6 Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth to every nation, tribe, language and people 7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.
Those who follow the Messenger, the Immaculate One, whom they find mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel which are with them.” Al-Quran 7:158.
The Promised Comforter of the Gospel
The prophecy runs as follows:

“If ye love me, keep my commands. And I will pray to the Father and He shall give you another Comforter. That he may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of truth.” (John 14:15-17)

“But the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things..” (John 14:26)

Again:

“Nevertheless, I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away, for if I go not away the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.” (John 16:7)

“I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak; and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me.” (John 16:12-14)
Note you are never a muslim until you believe in the prophethood of apostle Jesus peace be upon him the som of Virgin Marry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Talk Heathen is an atheist YouTube channel. The result of a poll they conducted.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.