Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (554148 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ATMC(f): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Heathen: Provide pics of said azz.
as soon as yhu ready
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ATMC(f): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmmmm i aint never seen a diamond azz grin grin sup ATMC.
well well well there's always a first time of seeing a thingsmiley i'm gud...yhu know i said i wasn't going to ever talk to yhu again buh here we are...could this be luv

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

A purposeless thread, cos everyone's here. The title is necessary though, blasphemy against Christianity will be accommodated. Smh.

This is what happens when an intelligent JeSoul and her co mod MMW are removed. Just smh.

Smh.......sometimes, it is necessary to lay back and see how people behave.

You were given something nice (An atheist/non christian thread) where you can express yourself. Something that Jesoul would never approve of.

Guy, I keep saying it- you are the kind of atheist that would throw other atheists under a bus to score political points.

What the F**k does "intelligent Jesoul" have to do with this thread? And who made her intelligent? MMC wasnt intelligent? Sychophant missing his master.

I actually thought that some atheists here would use this thread to organise meet ups or discuss some certain things etc. Truly disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Smh.......sometimes, it is necessary to lay back and see how people behave.

You were given something nice (An atheist/non christian thread) where you can express yourself. Something that Jesoul would never approve of.

Guy, I keep saying it- you are the kind of atheist that would throw other atheists under a bus to score political points.

What the F**k does "intelligent Jesoul" have to do with this thread? And who made her intelligent? MMC wasnt intelligent? Sychophant missing his master.

I actually thought that some atheists here would use this thread to organise meet ups or discuss some certain things etc. Truly disappointed.

What an oaf!!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

What an oaf!!!

hmmm ....... Good for democracy !!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

What an oaf!!!

What a mature response..............

Sarcasm off
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

What a mature response..............

Sarcasm off

You were expecting a mature response?

You're kidding, right?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

You were expecting a mature response?

You're kidding, right?

Yawn....guy shift.

Take your sycophancy the politics section
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
cheesy

It's funny when you call others sycophants. Lol.

Anyways, hope you find a cure for your Jesoultitis quickly... Seems even her absence pricks you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
aManFromMars: cheesy

It's funny when you call others sycophants. Lol.

Anyways, hope you find a cure for your Jesoultitis quickly... Seems even her absence pricks you.

Lol....it is your shameless lying for her that disgusts me.

I remember telling Jesoul that I would be there when she falls.....I win
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol....it is your shameless lying for her that disgusts me.

I remember telling Jesoul that I would be there when she falls.....I win

Of course, if I ask you for evidence, you won't be able to provide any. wink

Be happy she fell. I'm quite sure you're beginning to enjoy this section. smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

Of course, if I ask you for evidence, you won't be able to provide any. wink

Be happy she fell. I'm quite sure you're beginning to enjoy this section. smiley

There is a whole thread where you embarrass yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/1317255/there-something-wrong-these-comments (the op)

https://www.nairaland.com/1317255/there-something-wrong-these-comments#16127703 (the first to defend Jesoul by feigning ignorance)

https://www.nairaland.com/1317255/there-something-wrong-these-comments/1#16216883 (You then lie that I somehow avoided the full context of her comment)

https://www.nairaland.com/1317255/there-something-wrong-these-comments/1#16217112 (I then debunk you and expose your dishonesty)

Anyone can see the thread to the end. You're a lapdog for Jesoul. Shameful

And is there any evidence that I am enjoying this section now? I post less- less threads. MMCs and deepsights evacuation have saddened me sad
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
ATMC: well well well there's always a first time of seeing a thingsmiley i'm gud...yhu know i said i wasn't going to ever talk to yhu again buh here we are...could this be luv
indeed it is mademoiselle ATMC. cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

There is a whole thread where you embarrass yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/1317255/there-something-wrong-these-comments (the op)

https://www.nairaland.com/1317255/there-something-wrong-these-comments#16127703 (the first to defend Jesoul by feigning ignorance)

https://www.nairaland.com/1317255/there-something-wrong-these-comments/1#16216883 (You then lie that I somehow avoided the full context of her comment)

https://www.nairaland.com/1317255/there-something-wrong-these-comments/1#16217112 (I then debunk you and expose your dishonesty)

Anyone can see the thread to the end. You're a lapdog for Jesoul. Shameful

And is there any evidence that I am enjoying this section now? I post less- less threads. MMCs and deepsights evacuation have saddened me sad

Might be a sign to step up... The seeds of doubt have already been planted. even Alexleo don dey pray for the 'brainwashed'...

All that can be said has been said. Maybe the section needs new players.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ATMC(f): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
obadiah777: indeed it is mademoiselle ATMC. cheesy
its not joor

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
ATMC: its not joor
lmao. so whats really good with you ? been awhile ya know ? grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ATMC(f): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. so whats really good with you ? been awhile ya know ? grin
i've been reflective lately, courtesy you...no thanks. putting on armour against...rumours of war. jk how far yhu na?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
ATMC: i've been reflective lately, courtesy you...no thanks. putting on armour against...rumours of war. jk how far yhu na?
haha the world geopolitics and the emergence of the world war 3 scenario got everybody shook. many folks are in reflective moods. went on facebook, same thing. this guy i know is a party animal. i went on his facebook page the guy was quoting more biblical verses on his page than the disciples ever quoted grin grin

me ? same ol same ol. aint nothing changed. still in the belly of the beast, behind enemy lines tryna stay afloat wink wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: haha the world geopolitics and the emergence of the world war 3 scenario got everybody shook. many folks are in reflective moods. went on facebook, same thing. this guy i know is a party animal. i went on his facebook page the guy was quoting more biblical verses on his page than the disciples ever quoted grin grin

me ? same ol same ol. aint nothing changed. still in the belly of the beast, behind enemy lines tryna stay afloat wink wink
give me ur fb handle bro
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN: give me ur fb handle bro
i will hit ya pm box with it. its a company FB page. a company i was tryna create one time. you can check it and add me sef. tis called marie cardiac diagnostics
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: i will hit ya pm box with it. its a company FB page. a company i was tryna create one time. you can check it and add me sef. tis called marie cardiac diagnostics
Marie Cardiology
Diagnostics lol, done sir
scoffers on facebook are too much sire.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
Meilyn, I called your number...you sound very igbotic... undecided

No offence tongue

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN: Marie Cardiology
Diagnostics lol, done sir
scoffers on facebook are too much sire.
Don't bother. The young man never replies his messages
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: haha the world geopolitics and the emergence of the world war 3 scenario got everybody shook. many folks are in reflective moods. went on facebook, same thing. this guy i know is a party animal. i went on his facebook page the guy was quoting more biblical verses on his page than the disciples ever quoted grin grin

Woli, how far with the duffel shoes and coat?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ishilove: Meilyn, I called your number...you sound very igbotic... undecided

No offence tongue
see i knew it. you are a critic. oh i just want to hear your voice. so you can come on nairaland and yab somebody. and whats wrong with MEILYN sounding like the tribe he is from ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Woli, how far with the duffel shoes and coat?
still interested ? i got a bunch of other stuffs too i am tryna get rid off. maybe i need to take it to charity shop sef

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ishilove: Meilyn, I called your number...you sound very igbotic... undecided

No offence tongue
u called me? Hahahaha, i didnt receive any call from u ma.... I dont understand what you mean by igbotic, wen did i pick ur call? Lol
am not an Igbo boy oo, am Igala from Kogi state. But there is a rumour that Majority of Igalas are Igbos. So i might be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
MEILYN: u called me? Hahahaha, i didnt receive any call from u ma.... I dont understand what you mean by igbotic, wen did i pick ur call? Lol
am not an Igbo boy oo, am Igala from Kogi state. But there is a rumour that Majority of Igalas are Igbos. So i might be Igbo.
See, what happened was I called and pretended it was a wrong number.I threw a random name in the air and you politely informed me that you were not Sulaimon. I think you were drowsy because it sounded like I woke you up grin.

Well if you aint igbo, then you sure had a conk 'African' accent cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ishilove:
See, what happened was I called and pretended it was a wrong number.I threw a random name in the air and you politely informed me that you were not Sulaimon. I think you were drowsy because it sounded like I woke you up grin.

suleimon? Which day nah and time? I dont remember oo.... African Accent? Hahaha, if i form 4 u eeeehhh u go tink say i be Obama.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
obadiah777: see i knew it. you are a critic. oh i just want to hear your voice. so you can come on nairaland and yab somebody. and whats wrong with MEILYN sounding like the tribe he is from ? grin grin
I am not a critic, sweerie. Did I yab Meailyn? Goodness, I was just making an observation. angry Did I say the accent was unpleasant?

Bushman tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ishilove:
I am not a critic, sweerie. Did I yab Meailyn? Goodness, I was just making an observation. angry Did I say the accent was unpleasant?

Bushman tongue
i dont have an igbo accent miss, maybe i do, sum1 told me about it, but does it really matter?.....i can still form British/American Accent.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrTroll(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ishilove:

na your way. You don get the boyfriend yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.