Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Small Handy Machine To Clear Grass, Help With Analysis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Handy Machine To Clear Grass, Help With Analysis (635 Views)

GTB IKOTUN Is Using Their Deposit Machine To Do Fraud / Handy Tips For Business Men/women Visiting Port Harcourt. / How Long Does It Take For Cheques To Clear In Nigeria Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Handy Machine To Clear Grass, Help With Analysis by Joel3(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
there is this handy machine to clear grass. i saw them putting it on the back and holding it to clear, i dont really know the actual name and where they are been sold. but e really need one to clear grass in our compound. we have fields. my question is how much is this little machine. also there is other handy roller they use to clear field lke carpet grass where they play ball on, my father price it they told me N22k and i would have prefer this very one but i just need a cheaper one which is to compare. or where can i et this ffor lesser price. thanks to anyone with useful information
Re: Small Handy Machine To Clear Grass, Help With Analysis by naijacutee(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
I think what you're talking about is a lawnmower. We have some new ones from the UK in Lagos at the moment.

I've got the particular one in the photograph available in Lagos, and it's from Argos. Here are the specifications and international pricing: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7304905.htm

We have it going for N15,500. If you're interested, let me know on this thread and you can come and look at it and test in our warehouse in Apapa.

Re: Small Handy Machine To Clear Grass, Help With Analysis by Joel3(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
10k.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Which Business i can start With #100,000 / 3 Nairalanders Who Know About Paper Bag Business Needed!! / Nigeria Auto Industry Needs To Start Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.