Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... (9126 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
coogar:

the pastor did not know she's a pröstitute - are we even sure this event took place? we all knew how one deluded hotel maid cooked up lies against the IMF boss. women have been lying against men since the biblical days - how do we know for certain ese & pastor biodun had any sex?

Oh, so that is your new spin abi Coogar. That it never happened. Did the IMF guy not come out with his lawyer to fight the allegation Why is this one playing ludo with his congregation? Does he have something to hide

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:
Oh, so that is your new spin abi Coogar. That it never happened. Did the IMF guy not come out with his lawyer to fight the allegation Why is this one playing ludo with his congregation? Does he have something to hide

the IMF guy was alleged to have committed räpe or sëxual attack which was instantly a criminal offence and police had to be called in. ese played her cards well by saying she wasn't räped/abused so no criminal case can be opened. she left it in the hands of the public opinion to decide if her story was true or not.....

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
coogar:

the IMF guy was alleged to have committed räped or sëxual attack which was instantly a criminal offence and police had to be called in. ese played her cards well by saying she wasn't räped/abused so no criminal case can be opened. she left it in the hands of the public opinion to decide if her story was true or not.....

Regardless, the IMF guy still came out publicly to deny the allegation didnt he. To save his name and his reputation. Besides, oyinbo will not find you trustworthy if you are a known cheat. Especially in sensitive positions like what he was going for.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

Regardless, the IMF guy still came out publicly to deny the allegation didnt he. To save his name and his reputation. Besides, oyinbo will not find you trustworthy if you are a known cheat. Especially in sensitive positions like what he was going for.

it was a criminal offence, lawyers & police were brought in. of course, he had to say something. in ese's case, she painted a story of 2 hörny adults that consented to sex. why should a pastor answer to those kind of distracting allegation? when oshiomole's face was photoshopped with a woman sucking his cöck - did he come out to give a press conference?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
coogar:

it was a criminal offence, lawyers & police were brought in. of course, he had to say something. in ese's case, she painted a story of 2 hörny adults that consented to sex. why should a pastor answer to those kind of distracting allegation? when oshiomole's face was photoshopped with a woman sucking his cöck - did he come out to give a press conference?

When Bill Clinton was accused to such an allegation, did he or did he not try to deny it
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:
When Bill Clinton was accused to such an allegation, did he or did he not try to deny it

clinton did it - monica had the evidence, her dress she used to wipe off clinton's semên was kept all those years. we are not even sure pastor biodun had sëx & you guys are judging the case based on a one-sided the story.

coming out to defend himself does not prove innocence and keeping silent does not prove guilt. if ese is serious about her claims, she should provide her evidence. she's come this far already, why help the pastor get away with an immoral act if what she's saying is the truth?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
coogar:

the pastor did not know she's a pröstitute - are we even sure this event took place? we all knew how one deluded hotel maid cooked up lies against the IMF boss. women have been lying against men since the biblical days - how do we know for certain ese & pastor biodun had any sex?

she's answerable to the wife of the pastor she claimed to have fücked for 7 consecutive days. this is an eye opener for women. all those ladies doing "yes ma & yes sir" for you and your husband are mostly vipers.

The maid cooked up some events against the IMF boss. Did they have seex? Yes they did, the allegation was that - was it consensual or forced. IMF boss never denied having seex with the maid, all he said was that it was consensual.

While I believe Ese's story may not be 100% true, she definitely portrayed herself as the victim which I think is a lie, but the story does sound 70% true. I dont think she is a victim but just like the IMF boss, I think something happened in London even though it did not happen exactly the way Ese described it.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
coogar:

clinton did it - monica had the evidence, her shirt she used to wipe off clinton's semên was kept all those years. we are not even sure pastor biodun had sex & you guys are judging the case based on a one-sided the story.

coming out to defend himself does not prove innocence and keeping silent does not prove guilt. if ese is serious about her claims, she should provide her evidence. she's come this far already, why help the pastor get away with an immoral act if what she's saying is the truth?

No one is judging. All we are saying is that he says something on the matter. And that the scenario is very plausible. What you were trying to say is that the girl is a prostitute or attention seeker so she can easily be dismissed. Also, the nature of who this man is and what he professes to stand for,definitely he is held to a certain level of responsibility. I am tired of people trying to eat their cake and have it. This is like a carpenter going into the profession and when he messes up on his work, he can give silly excuses or keep mute like the person who is relying on him for a good job is stupid. Quite frankly, we have too many charlatans running around in the name of christianity. The earlier they are exposed the better. It will make the religion all the better. Especially when there is zero tolerance for such acts. We hear of pastors doing abominable things these days. No one should be given immunity in any wrong doing because the person is a pastor. No one is victimizing him, but the station he put himself in, in life has made him accountable to others. I mean, he opened a church. A church is not just any business where you can abuse your workers and expect to get away free, and that is what he is learning now.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

hahaha. So Dayo, answer truthfully. Can you truly hold yourself responsible for what you did at 21. Look back and think on all the dumb and stu*pid things you did at that age. You know you were young and easily manipulated. .

If you killed someone at 18 you are eligible for death. So calling any 21 an infant is not wise.

Im sure when you are 70 you would say you shouldnt be responsible for decisions you took at 35yrs because you were easily manipulated.

The law recognize anyone over 18 as an adult and free to make decisions, get married, vote, Go to war and do anything.

I did silly things at 21 and I did at 30, I might also do silly things at 43. So when would i start taking responsibilities for silly things I did? at 80?

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

How is she answerable to the congregation? Is she a pastor?

She has said her part, am sure if it was untrue the pastor will be eager to clear his name. Why is he hesitating? ODes he think people will forget? He has lost respect already.

So you think the pastor is not busy or would waste his time with this tramp?

So if you claim Adeboye sleptt with you, You think Adeboye would come out and start debunking every asinine allegations?

Or If I say na me disvirgin patience, and Remi Tinubu, You think they would hold press conference to debunk or confirm my story?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

If you killed someone at 18 you are eligible for death. So calling any 21 an infant is not wise.

Im sure when you are 70 you would say you shouldnt be responsible for decisions you took at 35yrs because you were easily manipulated.

The law recognize anyone over 18 as an adult and free to make decisions, get married, vote, Go to war and do anything.

I did silly things at 21 and I did at 30, I might also do silly things at 43. So when would i start taking responsibilities for silly things I did? at 80?

Dayo, at 21, were you not easily manipulated? Yes, at 18 a person is an adult. But you are still quite young and impressionable. It takes certain circumstances to happen in your life and time before you can truly weigh the consequences of your actions. The fact of the matter that you guys are trying to jump around is that this man is a pastor. As a pastor, a married man and at his age he is expected to know and do better. If he was just a banker working somewhere, then really who cares. It would just be cheap gossip. But as a pastor, who climbs the pulpit every sunday to preach, then please, you better conduct yourself better. And if you cant, you resign.

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

So you think the pastor is not busy or would waste his time with this tramp?

So if you claim Adeboye sleptt with you, You think Adeboye would come out and start debunking every asinine allegations?

Or If I say na me disvirgin patience, and Remi Tinubu, You think they would hold press conference to debunk or confirm my story?

If adeboye was accused of such, i can bet you that he would come out and say something. Otherwise, he will lose his respect and his church. Some professions come with certain expectations and requirements. If you cannot measure up, you find something else to do. Like sell garri or pure water. Who cares about what you do with Remi Tinubu IS she a pastor? She is a Senator and if her ward want an explanation she has to give it

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

Dayo, at 21, were you not easily manipulated? Yes, at 18 a person is an adult. But you are still quite young and impressionable. It takes certain circumstances to happen in your life and time before you can truly weigh the consequences of your actions.

So at 21 youre easily manipulated and cant be held responsible according to you when the law says otherwise.

So according to you at what age does one fully start to take responsibility for his or her action?

Because we can also say a 35yr old can be easily manipulated by a 50yr old? a 45yr old can be easily manipulated by a 55yr old and so on
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nashville:

The maid cooked up some events against the IMF boss. Did they have seex? Yes they did, the allegation was that - was it consensual or forced. IMF boss never denied having seex with the maid, all he said was that it was consensual.

While I believe Ese's story may not be 100% true, she definitely portrayed herself as the victim which I think is a lie, but the story does sound 70% true. I dont think she is a victim but just like the IMF boss, I think something happened in London even though it did not happen exactly the way Ese described it.

Abi o. He admitted to having sex, but denied the rape allegation. All in a bid to clear his name. Besides he is a diplomat. They have a certain level of immunity. Though i am not sure how far that goes. But the fact of the matter is he had to clear his name. A pastor however, must clear his name.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

So at 21 youre easily manipulated and cant be held responsible according to you when the law says otherwise.

So according to you at what age does one fully start to take responsibility for his or her action?

Because we can also say a 35yr old can be easily manipulated by a 50yr old? a 45yr old can be easily manipulated by a 55yr old and so on

I know i have given you something to hold unto. However, let us stick to topic. Yes, at 21, i did things because i was still coming into myself. I hold myself responsible but to a certain extent. Youthful exhuberance played a big role. Do i regret it, no. As a 55yr old, negro please. grin grin grin. Let us get back to the pastor. grin
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

If adeboye was accused of such, i can bet you that he would come out and say something. Otherwise, he will lose his respect and his church. Some professions come with certain expectations and requirements. If you cannot measure up, you find something else to do. Like sell garri or pure water. Who cares about what you do with Remi Tinubu IS she a pastor? She is a Senator and if her ward want an explanation she has to give it

Every Pastor at one time or the other has been accused of one sex scandal or the other by some idle minds. How many of them have come out to deny any?

Just go to google and search "Any pastor name + sex scandal and see the reults. And also check how many of these Pastors have denied or affirmed it

E.g
TB JOSHUA, FOUR OTHER PASTORS FINGERED IN SEX WITH TEENAGE GIRLS SCANDAL
http://rainbowsky-rainbowsky..com/2013/06/tb-joshua-four-other-pastors-fingered.html

http://www.modernghana.com/news/216383/1/christ-embassy-concealed-sex-scandal-exposed-part-.html

S-C-A-N-D-A-L : Pastor Okotie is Sleeping with My Woman – Security Guard

http://www.9jamg.com/2013/02/s-c-n-d-l-pastor-okotie-is-sleeping.html
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

I know i have given you something to hold unto. However, let us stick to topic. Yes, at 21, i did things because i was still coming into myself. I hold myself responsible but to a certain extent. Youthful exhuberance played a big role. Do i regret it, no. As a 55yr old, negro please. grin grin grin. Let us get back to the pastor. grin

If at 21 you were still coming to yourself and innocent of all actions you might have taken So at what age did you finally get into yourself or What age does a human finally starts taking 100% responsibilities for his/her actions
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:
No one is judging. All we are saying is that he says something on the matter. And that the scenario is very plausible. What you were trying to say is that the girl is a prostitute or attention seeker so she can easily be dismissed. Also, the nature of who this man is and what he professes to stand for,definitely he is held to a certain level of responsibility. I am tired of people trying to eat their cake and have it. This is like a carpenter going into the profession and when he messes up on his work, he can give silly excuses or keep mute like the person who is relying on him for a good job is stupid. Quite frankly, we have too many charlatans running around in the name of christianity.

he does not necessarily need to debunk the allegation. ese is the one with the key to opening this scandal. where's the evidence she slept with the pastor? if the pastor refuses to comment, you mean ese should also remain silent and let this man get away?

The earlier they are exposed the better. It will make the religion all the better. Especially when there is zero tolerance for such acts. We hear of pastors doing abominable things these days. No one should be given immunity in any wrong doing because the person is a pastor. No one is victimizing him, but the station he put himself in, in life has made him accountable to others. I mean, he opened a church. A church is not just any business where you can abuse your workers and expect to get away free, and that is what he is learning now.

the fact that pastors are doing abominable things these days has nothing to do with pastor biodun. this mentality was the same reason those 4 boys in ALUU were murdered. the villagers claimed there had been a robbery incident the previous week. a village resident shouted "thief thief" and the villagers went on a flogging spree without asking for any evidence.....

baby123, are you 100% sure ese slept with this pastor?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
this debate is really steaming up

I will just sempe wit my alomo bitters and ofio

. excellent points thus far especially on manson, waco, sects etc..

Religion is a extremely high power n can be manipulative

Why will a normal man strap a bomb vest??
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Pataki: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
This Fat-oyinbo is a bloody charlattan! All these so-called pastorpreneurs are nothing but motivational speakers.

Jesu ku suuru!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
Olorun Ku Aibinu. undecided

I was at my mom's when TB Joshua's scandal was played on live radio ... The teenage girl was interviewed ( terrified and scared) ... Till today I don't think He gave any Mike Haggard-like confession/speech for his congregation, when I came on NL few years ago and saw his name on front page and how our leaders heed to his predictions/prophecies I was dumbfounded ....... I also remembered my mom yimu at the whole saga and prayed for the poor girl.

As per press conference expectation from pastor... I wish y'all waiters and Ese good luck on that. That'll be a dumb move from his side tho , IMO. undecided

Did I read 7 days of continous knacking ?? Ese better have a sex tape to back this up...
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by armyofone(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Exactly, I don't buy their books anymore. NKJ is more than enough. Not interested in their fake preaching too.
I hope she made good money at the time. I mean open bank account and let him put good amount of money in there. She might as well get rich in the romping process. Who are those people taking Nigerian pastorprenuers serious self. Na poverty cause am.

Pataki: This Fat-oyinbo is a bloody charlattan! All these so-called pastorpreneurs are nothing but motivational speakers.

Jesu ku suuru!

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
He is a very attractive man
I ask God to give him Grace in the ministry he is called
That is all I have to say
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Dantedasz(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

hmmmm. What is your other name. You sound familiar. grin grin grin. phew, see comment abeg. It is all the girls fault abi? Pastor who has more responsibility to his church and church members. Who went to London with their tithes and lodged in a pent house suite to take a church member to a new state of grace nko. Pent house suite for 7 days is not moi moi. married pastor for that matter. Who should even be held to a higher level of responsibility. Na wa oo. Guys sha. See how you guys turned this on the girl. The man was married, a pastor, a father and much older than Ese. He should have known better. To whom much is given much is expected. And this pastor has been given much. The trust and faith of his congregation

Baby,
I am dante.
By the way do you know that in the new generation churches,there are actually girls who set out with an objective to see if they can succeed in seducing the Pastor?
I believe Ese was such a girl. Read her self penned story,where she claimed it was a competition amoung the female workers to get the pastors attention.
As such it was a great honour to be the pastors girl friend.
While she was thepastors choosen one did she spare a thought for the pastors wife? NO! She did not,rather she was satisfied with the arrangement and appeared to enjoy it,until the pastor said No mas!
This is when Ese became the defender and protector of all females in the COZA church and decided to spill the beans.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2013
Like i pointed out on the other thread, young guys should up their game, the pastor is a man like you, why should all the girls be competing for the pastor's attention and ignoring the single guys?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 1:06am On Aug 29, 2013
^^^^ because these girls see the pastors like asexual beings

They think they r safer than the normal guys.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 1:18am On Aug 29, 2013
They dont set out to seduce the pastors because they consider them ( pastors ) asexual beings, but rather because they admire them more than they do the other men in the church.

Thats why even after castigating ministers as boring, not trying every position in bed, etc, they still run after the pastor/ religious figure and dump the males who are getting jiggy with them with every type of sex act under the sun, out in the cold.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 29, 2013
I have been in that girl's shoes and I completely understand why she feels like a victim here. You guys can defend the Pastor all you want but the truth is that he used undue influence to decieve the young girl into having and affair with him. That's just wrong!

In my case I was able to say NO because he was a Priest, not sure how I would have reacted if he was just a Pastor. Priests are celebate and at that point, I thought I was better off taking my chances out cold in the middle of the night than sleeping with a Priest. That to me was a permanent condemnation for life, a sin I wasn't ready to risk confessing to another preist!

What got me in that position in the first place? TRUST! That trust was betrayed both by my Priest and by the COZA pastor and even though I didn't give in, I still feeel like a victim. I had a terrible experience that night, one I wish I could be as bold as Ese to tell!

So go ahead, call her a slut, a desperado, a bla bla bla . . . . All I see is a strong girl trying to right a wrong! she didn't have to do this, she took a big risk by coming out and for that alone, she's a hero in my books! cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 4:11am On Aug 29, 2013
personally, i cant trust a priest [they are still men] to such an extent and even assuming i would, it certainly wouldnt be those handsome nigerian ones.

i dont know how to yarn story, i go dey just talk greek and nobody would even know what i was trying to say.

for starters, how to explain what took me to the priest's house in the middle of the night with nobody else around?

how would i explain that one?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 5:26am On Aug 29, 2013
What I meant is that they get close to these pastors intially because they see them as sheep and normal guys as wolves

However with time, the passion of the pastors will increase and these illicit liaisons occur subsequently

Women feel safe with spiritual authority figures hence why I term it abuse

It may be loose compared to ra.pe and child molestation but it's still a matter of degree

Lol at handsome nigerian priests

tpia@:
They dont set out to seduce the pastors because they consider them ( pastors ) asexual beings, but rather because they admire them more than they do the other men in the church.

Thats why even after castigating ministers as boring, not trying every position in bed, etc, they still run after the pastor/ religious figure and dump the males who are getting jiggy with them with every type of sex act under the sun, out in the cold.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 29, 2013
Ujujoan: I have been in that girl's shoes and I completely understand why she feels like a victim here. You guys can defend the Pastor all you want but the truth is that he used undue influence to decieve the young girl into having and affair with him. That's just wrong!

In my case I was able to say NO because he was a Priest, not sure how I would have reacted if he was just a Pastor. Priests are celebate and at that point, I thought I was better off taking my chances out cold in the middle of the night than sleeping with a Priest. That to me was a permanent condemnation for life, a sin I wasn't ready to risk confessing to another preist!

What got me in that position in the first place? TRUST! That trust was betrayed both by my Priest and by the COZA pastor and even though I didn't give in, I still feeel like a victim. I had a terrible experience that night, one I wish I could be as bold as Ese to tell!

So go ahead, call her a slut, a desperado, a bla bla bla . . . . All I see is a strong girl trying to right a wrong! she didn't have to do this, she took a big risk by coming out and for that alone, she's a hero in my books! cool cool

Aw, hugs Uju.

The bolded is exactly where the abuse begins. The fact that you only ever ended up in that place because of their position and authority as a pastor, the respect you had for that position and the trust you had for them because they are a moral authority. If it was just some ordinary guy, the circumstances under which one might end up in that position would be different or one may never even end up in that position at all. Because its just a regular guy!! The pastors/priests know this, and they use it to their full advantage which = abuse.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2013
I don't care what anyone else thinks but this girl was a victim of manipulation and spiritual hypnosis. It doesn't matter if she walked away (like Franca E) or stayed back, she still fell victim to a skilled manipulator who has been doing this for years.
What transpired in the 10 minutes that girl was in that room, many people have not and will never experience it in their life time, I do believe her when she said she went into a 'trance'. How do we guarantee that every girl can walk away??
The statement ' I will show you a higher level of grace' is manipulative enough. What if she believed him? at least he is her spiritual father and she is the 'baby' here (baby xtian). The fact that she went back for 7 days is nothing because most men know that all they have to do is convince you the first time and the rest is history.
Who knows her state of mind? who knows the dark place she is/was coming from? the Pastor defintelty took advantage of her vunerability.

My main concern is how many more vunerable girls are out there that can fall easily for this scam Very hard to find innit. So the best thing to do is to name and shame the men in authority that use their positions to lure women into having sex and making it look like they consented. NO!! it is ABUSE

For those saying the Pastor is not accountable to anyone, really When its time for offering, tithes and church building funds, everyone will be involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Help A Child With Low Grade In School / Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.