Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin (69714 Views)

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / PICTURES Of Tonto Dikeh On Christmas Day / Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tonto, enjoy your bleaching well well. Till your face, neck and chest looks like FANTA and the rest of your body looks like COKE !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Donkarizma: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Continue dey bleach, when cancer come, you go come they beg money for treatment

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Lindajohn(f): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Adex097: cheesy yea!!! Tonto is back on NL front page!!!

Shame on beverly!!! grin
wetin concern bev here, na she we dy talk about? Pls i go advice u to visit any mental hospital around

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Vicconero: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
K
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Rossikk:

Well, you're happy enough with her faking her skin colour so what's your problem with her faking the accent? Afterall the 'new' accent goes along with the 'new' skin color.

I wonder how soon before nose jobs and liposuction become the norm, in the mad rush by these worthless, illiterate, ignorant imbeciles (sorry - bleaching Nollywood actresses) to deny their Africanness.

I'm fine with her faking an accent if she can fake it properly, the issue I have with her accent is that it sounds horrible. If you watched the video, you would notice that she emphasized on bleaching the right way. This is what I cosign. If you're going to fake anything, fake it the right and believable way.

The problem here is not her trying to be less African, but the "fashion dictators" and men consider beautiful. If these same African men do not praise light skin women over dark skinned women, then she wouldn't feel she has to be light skinned to be considered beautiful. BTW, she has always been light skinned, she just got her skin tone a lil enhanced, deal with it!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
She's not the only one doing it.

Rita Dominic should come forward too

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by papi365: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Linda john: wetin concern bev here, na she we dy talk about? Pls i go advice u to visit any mental hospital around
MY GUY GOD GO BLESS U.DAT GUY NA MUNU.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by alstacs(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lolitua: All d actress in nollywood especially dah fair ones(mostly dah yorubas) ar bleachin jst 2 luk beautiful...so if dah idiot(tonto) z bleachin no nid 2 shout u all knw dah she has neva bin alryt...

Could you please write this in English? I'm having a headache reading this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Lolitua(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
alstacs:

Could you please write this in English? I'm having a headache reading this.
hey dude...it seems as if you are very stupid(comfirmed one ooo)...are u d only 1 that understand Eng?....#mufu!!!!!..

B ready 4 brain tumor...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by papi365: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lolitua:
hey dude...it seems as if you are very stupid(comfirmed one ooo)...are u d only 1 that understand Eng?....#mufu!!!!!..

B ready 4 brain tumor...
U WON KIL ME WIT LAUGH
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Lolitua(f): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
papi365: U WON KIL ME WIT LAUGH
u beta watch where u de b4 u fall 4 ground..#jokin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by papi365: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lolitua:
u beta watch where u de b4 u fall 4 ground..#jokin
LOL
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by papi365: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tumisang: When girls are dark, boys are few!
IS UR NAME MUFU OR MUFUTAU
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by YankeeJoe(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Natureboyfk: Keep bleaching...shea u wan dey transparent....Nton

ku boro ndiseme iban
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by whytangel(f): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
born_to_be_gr8t: i used to love this girl before,that i can kill sombody cos of her...but nw if i see her i might kill her myself cooli used to love this girl before,that i can kill sombody cos of her...but nw if i see her i might kill her myself

Wu kias..
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Kilichi: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2013
Wonder why this bitch shud make a headline
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Abrantie: 12:54am On Aug 28, 2013
Self-haters. Trying so hard to become whitey.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 28, 2013
In pursuit of Pure white skin, even though she is a natural brown. I hope she takes care of herself in the sun because the dangers of skin problems are real.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Originalsly: 4:49am On Aug 28, 2013
It got to be that the bleaching oil be somehow also bleaching her brain. What a disgrace to Nigerian women and Black women worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Sike(m): 5:25am On Aug 28, 2013
HOE-loshi!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by tslimpez(f): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2013
At least she is sincere about it unlike the others who deny it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Shafman: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2013
fresh_dude: Your brain needs to be checked. What has tribe got to do with this? Why does Tonto now have a right to do so because others have, can't she do it whether or not somebody had or hadn't previously done it?
Again, you need to have your brain checked. Do it soon.
I see no sense in what the both of u just wrote...mtchewwwwwwww,na by force to comment.smh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by vm26: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chanchit: So she thinks the surgery was a success with all the green vains that looks asif they would pop out of her skin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Shafman: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: i used to love this girl before,that i can kill sombody cos of her...but nw if i see her i might kill her myself cooli used to love this girl before,that i can kill sombody cos of her...but nw if i see her i might kill her myself
I don't know who you are,but every human has his/her bad and annoying sides.so if u love her for a reason,then love her,and u can then hate when she does something bad..that's a true fan.standing and supporting your model in good and bad times.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Shafman: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2013
MzXtacy: Anyone who tries to hate or criticize her on dis will sound very silly because It's her money! It's her skin! It's her life!
word......well said fellow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by kadman(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2013
Not encouraginging what she's down by a long shot. But I appreciate the honesty in a land where everyone is dishonest.

Real Recognize Real grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by floxyjerry70: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
dats wat she want so enjoy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by AngelaHamza(f): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
Guy u no go kill person with laugh o
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by lindalistic(f): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls y are you pips being hateful...Ebuka asked a question..of which Tonto answered honestly..i seee no reason y U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are yelling..Other actress wud av lied about it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by jenti: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2013
Tell her to listen to Fela Anikulapo's YELLOW FEVER shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. / Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Ladies In Towel Go Gaga For Peter Okoye's #OneMoreNightChallengeDance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.