Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor (37338 Views)

ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / Photo-Journalist May Have Captured His Own Death On Camera In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by arthur2k5: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2013
Female Journalist Takes Off Her Clothes While Interviewing Local Government Leader
A Canadian radio host and newspaper columnist took off her top during an interview with her local mayor this week and continued asking him questions bare-chested .

Lori Welbourne, who hosts the radio show On The Rocks and writes a column for the Province newspaper, was talking to Walter Gray, mayor of Kelowna in British Columbia, about whether it was legal in the town for women to bare their breasts in public.
'What if I went walking down the street topless?' she asked in the recorded interview.

But before Gray could answer her question, Welbourne handed him her microphone and undid the strap on her dress, exposing her breasts.
'What are you doing,' he asked, to which she replied, 'it's really hot in here.'

After regaining his composure, Gray explained that while someone may be tempted to call the police there is little authorities could do because it is in fact entirely legal for a woman to be topless anywhere a man can be.

Welbourne's stunt was in anticipation of Sunday's Go Topless Day.
Public toplessness is not illegal anywhere in Canada unless it's deemed to be indecent. It is also legal for women in a range of American states though plenty still outlaw.

'So I can go topless here in Kelowna?' Welbourne went on.

'Well, evidently,' Gray said. 'I'm not suggesting you should do that but I don't think you’d be committing any crime or breaking any bylaw.'

Groups of women turned out shirtless in cities including New York on August 25 to celebrate a women's right to bare her breasts in public. The annual event was started in 2007.

Welbourne went on to ask the mayor whether he was aware we are all naked under our clothes and whether he had any piercing and he replied in good humor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402022/Lori-Welbourne-topless-Canadian-radio-host-takes-interviewing-mayor-continues-asking-questions-BARE-CHESTED.html
Source:Naijagaga
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 27, 2013
foolish girl trying to play miss professional
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by pearl360(f): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2013
Silly woman.... #smh

1 Like

Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by pheyikemi: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2013
lola.luv:

You don't have to wait. Go and pour hot water on them now. That is the day you will realise that you have entered one chance.

I don't know why people like you will sit down somewhere and be devising evil ways of hurting others.
He's a seriously disturbed individual. He needs help. Evil people in human forms are so much in this country. God save us from them all.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by Hernadez99: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Dodging Skyscrapers
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by nerodenero: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2013
Exposing her bosom isn't a big deal anymore, ladies do this a lot. Besides, there was a picture of Naomi Campbell where she appeared completely unclad. Uncladness is now the norms

1 Like

Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2013
these people go make this thing wont be attractive again. notin like seein a fresh breast before strafin

1 Like

Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by homesteady(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2013
What of if the mayor raped her after exposing her boobs?? Did she not seduce him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by fr3do(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2013
No big deal
afterall our ancestors rocked pre-historic earth buck nake.d.

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by 3ace(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2013
I wonder how that man was able to concentrate without giving meaningless comments. Those things are magnetic to the eyes.
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by kopr8mc(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]I wonder wat diz world is turnin in2...am styl watyn 4 naija version..soon naija journalist wil folow suit
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by edwonderz(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2013
It's not decent to expose your privacy to the public, for Christ sake that's the reason it's being called private. Get it!!

This is an adventurous music video full of stunts it's exceptional & base on true life story... You will never regret watching it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSDCrAVvLM&hl=en-GB&client=mv-rim&gl=GB&guid=
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2013
professionalism at its best.
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by larmu(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2013
that is just wierd #smh[color=]that is just wierd #smh[/color]that is just wierd #smh
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by switdil(f): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
The purpose of them doing this is what me I want to know o
Somebody should pls put more light on this cos to me its weird
Nigba ti won kii se were
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by batstan(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
switdil: The purpose of them doing this is what me I want to know o
Somebody should pls put more light on this cos to me its weird
Nigba ti won kii se were
I am really finding it hard to believe its our African women that are finding it strange when untill the early 80's and 90's people(especially women) walk around butt-naked with just a lil leave covering of the front below.
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by musb92yahooco: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
No problem
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by ghettodreamz(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
CAPITAL RUBBISH
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by ProfessorPP(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Can this happen in Nija?. lipsrsealed
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by Licensed2Kill(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
I really wouldnt mind her interviewing me all day long.
By the way. . .doesnt she know our little john have minds of their own and doesnt listen to us in critical situations regardin matters of the P3NIS loins.
If dey ar ready to dress lyk dat. . .i guess they should be getting ready not to get annoyed when they get raped guys offer to buy what they ar sellin.
He who price must pay, aint it.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by orjifavour(f): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
madness angry angry
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by johnkenn5t(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Crazy world
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by Etumgbe(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
i no see anything for the picture oo. show us the bare cheast make we see na
Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by YoshiMaster: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
What a man can do, a woman should be able to do better.

Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by delors(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
I almost posted the video yesterday but work no gree. Ladies in vancouver were demonstrating their right to go topless as men do. Saying that there is no part of the law that forbids it. So, the leader, while interviewing the Mayor, decided to go topless. The mayor no know which side to face. cheesy Bad woman.
It pays to be a journalist in some parts of the world - canada, USA, France, Italy etc because most of their women demonstrations is exciting! grin Going topless to protest...sounds cool.
But nor try be journalist for iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt...na end of discussion be that. Bomb blast!

4 Likes

Re: Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor by Sunymoore(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
She suppose to interview Oga At The Top

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin / Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.