Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira (1384 Views)

Digital Painting Of Flavour Nabania. Rate Pls!!! / Guess What?, I Won The 2013 Nollywood Movie Spoof Design Competition \(^_^)/ / NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE DESIGN COMPETITION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira by CreativeWeb(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2013
I got a contract to do a digital painting that showcases the rich heritages of Nigeria. I want to outsource it and I dont want to give it just to one person. I want it to be a kind of competition. So that I wil get the best. This competition wil run from today to 30th September. So u hav enough time to do ur best. When u are done, send ur own painting to:

praying4breakthrough@gmail.com

The artist with best digital painting will be announced on 1st October and the 70k will be paid into his account immediately.

Pls dont upload it here, send all entries to the email above. If u hav any question, pls ask me here.

Let seize this opportunity.
Cheers.
Re: Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira by spywareczar(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2013
Ur scope no work at allundecided
Re: Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira by Salmoneus(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2013
To all those who wish to enter make sure you watermark the hell out of your work with your name and email address so no one can use it...
Re: Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira by CreativeWeb(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Let`s give it a shot.

Front page pls mod.
Re: Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira by qeemus: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
CreativeWeb: I got a contract to do a digital painting that showcases the rich heritages of Nigeria. I want to outsource it and I dont want to give it just to one person. I want it to be a kind of competition. So that I wil get the best. This competition wil run from today to 30th September. So u hav enough time to do ur best. When u are done, send ur own painting to:

The artist with best digital painting will be announced on 1st October and the 70k will be paid into his account immediately.

Pls dont upload it here, send all entries to the email above. If u hav any question, pls ask me here.

Cheers.
your brief is not detailed,you need to give more info.
Re: Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira by lifestyle1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Best of luck to the participants.
Re: Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
life_style: Best of luck to the participants.

Hehehehe, This one na Crowd Sourcing of the Highest order NOT Outsourcing.
Re: Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Salmoneus: To all those who wish to enter make sure you watermark the hell out of your work with your name and email address so no one can use it...

in the voice of Yox The Prof... Buhagahagaahaha
Re: Digital Painting Design Competition To Win 70,000 Naira by weirdninja: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2013
CreativeWeb: I got a contract to do a digital painting that showcases the rich heritages of Nigeria. I want to outsource it and I dont want to give it just to one person. I want it to be a kind of competition. So that I wil get the best. This competition wil run from today to 30th September. So u hav enough time to do ur best. When u are done, send ur own painting to:

Cheers.

[size=22pt]Na Wash![/size]

(1) (Reply)

CARTOON: Ebola- School Resumption Postponed Till October / 20 Shocking Images Google Maps Has Captured / Video Editing Training (one On One )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.