Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal (33973 Views)

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
The Devil has empowered many people to lead the faithful to hell, Be careful of where you worship, am not judging the pastor rather there is no smoke without fire.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Exodus2k(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
I understand all the point Pastor J pass across let me investigate and state my findings please dont go away wait....................
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Bigcake: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oyinprince: Who is this Pastor J?
U little satan must u knw him?
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
When I first read this Ese's story I kept on saying to myself,this is so true...It seems this men of God now have the same pattern of luring women to sleep with them..I have heard this same Grace thing..a pastor I once respected and blindly followed hav used this same Grace thing....so they feel there is a level of work with God that u can attain and start committin sin while God will even bless u..ther refer to Abraham lying abt sarah being his wife n still yet God purnished his enemies for a sin he committed...I can't type too much here bt I have a lot on my mind..click on Eniblag.blogspots.com to read wat I tink n my experience
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Bigcake: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
pendusky: All this things are trash!!! If you want to make a name is not publicizing your past sins!!! I dont give a damn!! wink
U r a little disgusting witch
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by rabzy: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Christendom can never rid itself from all these because it derailed hundreds of years ago. The moment the church created a division in the body of christ creating the clergy and the laity, then avenues for all types of excesses plus hero-worship was institutionalized.

It reminds me what God told samuel when the people of israel demanded for king, God said they have rejected him and that samuel should anoint a king for them.

But look at what God said about his anointed king ' your sons he will take and put them as his in his chariots and among his horsemen and some will have to run before his chariots, some will do his harvesting and do his plowing and reap his harvest, your daughters he will take for ointment mixers and cooks and bakers, your fields and farms the best ones he will take and your flocks and asses he will take and you yourselves will become his servants and you will cry on that day for asking a king for yourselves and I WILL NOT ANSWER YOU.
All the anointed kings of israel did this and so will the 'anointed' pastors. Just like as the creation of kingship was at the instance of the israelites and not Gods doing but he only allowed them their wishes with the subsequent negative consequences so also is the elevation of one believer over another.

Jesus said all you are brothers but the day some brothers became 'more equal than others' was a sad day and a bad day for all christendom.
Pastor k, pastor j, reverend P, bishop U are all creations to make the rest slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Boss13: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am happy with the comments I am reading from people today. Last week we had people protecting this shameless pastor.

I don't know why people are still talking Christianity these days instead of spiritualism. According to Christians there is ONLY ONE WAY TO GOD and that is Jesus. So why worship or follow your pastor. Pick up your bible and study it. Your spiritual life should be your personal decision and not a mortal man like yourself to decide.

God do not call anybody. I don't see any telephone conversation. God deals with us on a personal level (a one on one situation) and does not add a third party. So let's stop the deceit of God called me. God doesn't call anybody and if IT truly calls, IT has called everybody. Open your ears for the voice of God and not the voice of men.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by victorv12(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
When one person kills, resentment is born. Just let Christains kill themselves.

Atheism on the rise!

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
frosbel: If this does not make frontage, nothing else does.

Gbam.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by MaziOmenuko: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is absolutely lovely. Kudos to the Pastor J for this publication. This is the sorth of thing PFN and CAN should be doing and not playing host to politicians at govt house chapels.

We should stop playing the 'Touch not my anointed' and 'Judge not' card; its deceitful already.

Jude 3 admonishes christians to "earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints

No sane christian should fold his arm and watch the church of God being dainted and turned to a laughing stock by 'wolves in sheep clothing'.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Dempsy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
KaimaTee: Am glad that there are men of God that still preaches the truth, I am so disappointed by my pastor last Sunday following the way he talked about this issue, he was so flippant about it, that it is not for people to judge, that if he is to be in the man shoe, he will just tell the congregation that yes, he is an adulterer, he has prayed a nd God has forgiven him, so if you don't want to come to the church, not come.
Either my pastor fail to read that this man didn't just fall into sin, he is a serial adulterer and was never born again or he chose to ignore it, he didn't even care about the faith of many that were being destroyed, how can we can our bible to go minister to the so called unbeliever? What are they suppose to believer .Infact I am thinking about my stay in that church, couldn't believe my pastor can defend this man so blatantly
my dear kaima tee,its high time u confess.....shame d devil,afterall u r not d only one the pastor bleep......pls all Coza ladies should confess....
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by judedwriter(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
U mean dis pastor has been a pro in adultery? Wonders wil neva end.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Truth is that many of us prefer to be blind followers.we'd rather have others make decisions for us than follow our common sense.hence we have the need to elevate some ppl to an untouchable state.
For some ppl,their pastor's word is law.even when the truth stares them in the face,they'd rather pretend it doesn't exist
I remember as a young teenager,there was this priest who wouldn't let me rest.his advances were getting so much and so brazen I couldn't quite understand who he managed to pull it off without ppl asking questions.of course I had heard of other ladies he was sleeping with in the church but no one dared say anything.even rumours of his bisexuality abound.he spent church money lavishly on ladies.and he even spent on me too.buying me gifts and promising to pay my fees to the university.when I refused on account of my virginity,guess what this dude told me.
That he'd give me something to take after that so I'll be like a virgin again.was I shocked?u have no idea.when I still refused,he proposed to give me an:al sezx.I could go on and on about the atrocities that he said with his mouth but my point is that he kept on being a priest.preaching morality to the people.had deliverance benedictions and healed the sick.
Needless to say,that was when my faith.began to take a nose dive.
Doesn't mean I don't believe anymore.but I'm not one of those who see men of God as infallible.we are all humans.and special beofre God in the same way
Don't be a blind follower

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by pictures: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is problem with one man ministry. Churches like Assemblies of God , will suspend
him immediately. They call it appearance of evil.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Anyi3(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
GOD in heaven knows I'm not reading that long thing.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by bizfirst: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor J, whoever you are, God bless you! You write like the only sane minister alive (no exaggeration). My heart bleeds when 'men of God' sheepishly support their own against all evidence!!God bless you again!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by CHARLOE(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ op, so on point! Some of us have been trying to open d eyes of d blind sheep, esp in naija. But they'll rather attack u with; 'touch not my anointed, judge not, leave him for God etc.
By d way, where're d 'touch not my annointed' crew? Still waiting for dem to pounce on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Bizibi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
They are so many,i even know of a pastor who belongs to a confraternity and have boys who are touts but he is preaching the bible and his congregation is large so we have to be careful about going to any church especially the big ones
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
philips70:

Of typical Nigerians; attack the messenger skip the message it doesn't matter. Smacks of a partner in crime

Nigerians would easily agree that all politicians are criminals, all lawyers are liars & fraudsters but when it comes to religious leaders, they quote that "touch not my annointed" ish. Even in the face of undeniable facts, they would direct the attack to the messenger while their religious leader prepares a robust response.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by dozai: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
What u knew since 2003, na now u re telling us. after 10 solid years. U no try at all.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by InHim4Him(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor J thank you for the write up. But, did you consider the demands of Matt. 18:15-18?
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by dreday(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
InHim4Him: Pastor J thank you for the write up. But, did you consider the demands of Matt. 18:15-18?
God bless you sir. An objective question.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by ATMgang: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
belabela:

Source: http://otunbatoba..ca/2013/08/of-shepherds-wolves-and-blindmen-coza.html?m=1

I attended COZA while they were in Kwara Hotel then as a student of Unilorin but wasn't comfortable with the way attendees carried on in the services and the way Pastor B conducted himself(something more like being too flashy) which will definitely derail some of the weak at heart in the congregation..but I had to leave anywayz..

ATMgang=All The Money gang
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oyinprince: Who is this Pastor J?

one of ese's other online usernames she's using to deceive gullible nigerians. who's pastor J? we don't know him, we don't know his church, we don't know his face.

any idiöt can package any kinda of fecal matter and call it buns/doughnuts and nigerians would buy it and eat on christmas day!

ese should print her evidence & stop using these cheap tricks to deceive. pastor J? more like pastor Jabez!

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by javadoctor(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
What I need from ese walter is to jus explain how his d**k was,the shape en size,then she's gud 2go jus as micheal was implicated by the kid.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by yusuf01(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

one of ese's other online usernames she's using to deceive gullible nigerians. he's pastor J, we don't know him, we don't know his church, we don't know his face.

any idiöt can package any kinda of fecal matter and calm it buns/doughnuts and nigerians would buy it and eat on christmas day!

ese should print her evidence & stop using these cheap tricks to deceive. pastor J? more like pastor Jabez!

Then why hasn't pastor B accepted or denied? I believe you've read all the comments on this post, but if you haven't, I'll implore you to. Lots of people know this pastor from his days in Ilorin, so you want me to believe all these people are still Ese Walter in disguise? c'mon, why don't you give the truth a chance... I've read through your comments on this issue and see how you've been defending (albeit, blindly) this pastor on NL, but then, this can't erase the truth with so many people testifying to the same thing.

Anyways, let's wait to see what other excuse he'll say tomorrow being Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Opengates(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
tunergy: Can pastor J pls identify himself? Who knows his own victims might just be ad ready to speak out too. Being outspoken does not exonerate him any bit.

How can you talk like this, if he is nowhere in the clean record of God neither can you ever be. If he decide to remain anonymous, does what means he deserve your senseless attack? Why don't you keep quiet, if you have nothing goód to say about those who stand for the truth?

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
KaimaTee: Am glad that there are men of God that still preaches the truth, I am so disappointed by my pastor last Sunday following the way he talked about this issue, he was so flippant about it, that it is not for people to judge, that if he is to be in the man shoe, he will just tell the congregation that yes, he is an adulterer, he has prayed a nd God has forgiven him, so if you don't want to come to the church, not come.
Either my pastor fail to read that this man didn't just fall into sin, he is a serial adulterer and was never born again or he chose to ignore it, he didn't even care about the faith of many that were being destroyed, how can we can our bible to go minister to the so called unbeliever? What are they suppose to believer .Infact I am thinking about my stay in that church, couldn't believe my pastor can defend this man so blatantly

What are you still waiting for? Do u want to be corrupted??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
yusuf01:

Then why hasn't pastor B accepted or denied? I believe you've read all the comments on this post, but if you haven't, I'll implore you to. Lots of people know this pastor from his days in Ilorin, so you want me to believe all these people are still Ese Walter in disguise? c'mon, why don't you give the truth a chance... I've read through your comments on this issue and see how you've been defending (albeit, blindly) this pastor on NL, but then, this can't erase the truth with so many people testifying to the same thing.

Anyways, let's wait to see what other excuse he'll say tomorrow being Sunday.

why would he need to accept or deny? would that change the status quo? bianca ojukwu denied knowing FFK - has her denial stopped the accusations? some of you nigerians reason like centipedes sometimes!

plenty of people have already made up their minds. even if pastor biodun swears his innocence on the altar, people would still say he's lying. besides, the onus is on ese walters(the claimant) to prove pastor biodun is an adulterer!

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Dharyhor: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor 4 dat matter
I just beliv dis is his time, still xpectin other pastors own time
Anyway, no much blame on dem since dey always av gullible followers
Dey always know d truth bt 2 follow it is an ordeal to dem

¤Rubbish¤
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
I dont care who Pastor J is or the church he pastors, i totally agree with him. It's high time we let these men of God know they are not God. They should stop making mockery of Christianity. GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by tpia5: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Who is pastor J and why cant he reveal his full name?

He shouldnt remain anonymous when the person he's accusing, isnt- thats cowardice and besides, he should prove he's not simply an online monikor cooked up by the usual internet crooks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.