Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal (47182 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by sirculynz(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nawa o, i wonda wetin dat man go dy preach 4 church now?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by cautious: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
OmoPastor: @ OP
who are the concerned church members? they should come out publicly!
who is the pastor answerable to? the members or God that called him?
if out of nowhere the story is true, what will they do?

all these write-ups are trash!

A pastor is first and foremost accountable to God - true. But like every leader, a pastor has a degree of accountability to the people he/she leads. So yes, in this case, the pastor is "answerable" to the members. Just thought I should correct that notion. I have no comments on the allegation itself.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by danjalingo: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Stegomiah:

Judge not!

na wa oh! where judgement de for ds talk naw?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by dollarlander: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
biolabee:
Now this is really funny... hahahahahhaha

please what do you mean by witchcraft...

please, lets leave that one for another discussion. but many polygamus homes are in trouble today because each mothers went to an extent to protect their children and destroy others ones because of properties and the rest. ask the Yoruba people.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by 2ndChance: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
ehemwhy: He will never come out with the truth,everyone knows the truth,we only want him to say yes or no.
All these men of God are not what you think.when Badejo had his scandal some years back I supported him all the way,it was only when I had a close working relationship with him that I realized all accusations levelled agAinst him were actually true!
Personally I have vowed to never get close to any man of God, I'd rather go to church, pray my piece to God and go home .
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by abujalapdog(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
If to say it was not true he would have sued the girl long before now for character defermation/liebale.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by biolabee(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
dollarlander:

please, lets leave that one for another discussion. but many polygamus homes are in trouble today because each mothers went to an extent to protect their children and destroy others ones because of properties and the rest. ask the Yoruba people.

ohh,,,thats what u meant.... u have a point,,,,are u from a polygamic home...
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by dandollar1: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
READ MY LIPS! No confession!!! lipsrsealed
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by 2ndChance: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
abujalapdog: If to say it was not true he would have sued the girl long before now for character defermation/liebale.
Exactly my thought.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by meee1: 1:59am On Aug 28, 2013
It is well

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by badmeat(m): 3:34am On Aug 28, 2013
Bitch pleasegrin
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:45am On Aug 28, 2013
The "so-called" Pastor Biodun seems to be confused!

How can God tell you to be silent and then you preparing a "robust" response! Apparently your own god is a god of confusion! Because my Heavenly Father is not one!

Simple answer: Did you do or didn't you do? Yes/No!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by tunde300us(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2013
To whom so much is given,so much is expected.I can imagine some of you supporting that man will go to him with your sisters someday wen she is going through issues and feel comfortable abi ?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by victorazy(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Stegomiah:

Judge not!

Does that sound like judgment? Simple truth he said.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by sucess001(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2013
I need a beautiful bootyliscious babe to come sit on my laps...cheesy cheesy
So i can teach her a new "Level of grace' #COZA Gangnam style# grin grin
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by omojisola(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2013
I tink everytin happening is not canal,I pray we dnt xperience ds demonic pipu dat has crept in2 d ouse of God,wat ds lady is afta is 2 bring d man of God and his ministry down,d only tin we can help him wit is 2 pray 4 him dat d gate of hell must not prevail ova him.we all sin on daily basis and we receive mercy 4rm God,dnt let us all behave as if we are purer dan ds man,if we are 2 talk on d allegation each and every1 of us are involved in,we wil realise we wnt even talk on dis matter again bt rather b surprised at ow pathetic abt d actions we'v had in d past.#letssavethemanofGod#
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by vislabraye(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2013
uhuns: "TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED."
Well, guess what? It isn't what you
think. It sounds good, when taken
out of context.
If you say anything negative about
any person thought to be
"anointed", you get blasted with
TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED. Both
Scriptures where this statement is
made is referring to "THE SEED OF
ISRAEL, HIS SERVANT; O SONS OF
JACOB, HIS CHOSEN ONES". It is not
referring to Benny Hinn or anyone
else you might think. You must read
all the Scripture, and not just one
line.
I Chronicles 16:12-22
12/ Remember His wonders that He
has done. His signs, and the
judgments of His mouth.
13/ O SEED OF ISRAEL, HIS SERVANT;
O SONS OF JACOB, HIS CHOSEN
ONES.
14/He is Jehovah our God, His
judgments are in all the earth.
15/ Remember His covenant forever,
the word He commanded to a
thousand generations.
16/ Which He has made with
Abraham, and His oath to Isaac;
17/ and He established it to Jacob
for a statute, TO ISRAEL as a
covenant forever,
18/ saying, I will give you the land
of Canaan, the lot of your
inheritance;
19/ when you were few in number,
even very few, and sojourners in it.
20/ and they went up and down,
from nation to nation, and from one
kingdom to another people.
21/ He has not allowed any to
oppress them; yea, for their sake he
has reproved kings;
22/ TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED ONES,
and do My prophets no evil.
The above Scripture is repeated in
Psalm 105:6-15. Halley's Bible
Handbook says that Psalm 105 is a
"Historical Psalm - a Poetic summary
of Israel's History. Dwells especially
on their Miraculous Delivery out of
Egypt."
If your demons won't allow you to
see this clearly, let's look at the
word TOUCH.
Strong's Concordance number is
5060 - a prim. root; prop. to touch,
i.e. lay the hand upon (for any
purpose; euphem., to lie with a
woman); by impl. to reach (fig. to
arrive, acquire); violently, to strike
(punish, defeat, destroy, etc.): - beat,
(x be able to bring (down), cast,
come (nigh), draw near (nigh), get
up, happen, join, near, plague, reach
(up), smite, strike, touch.
Now let's look at the word ANOINT.
Strong's Concordance number is
4899 - from 4886; anointed; usually
a consecrated person (as a king,
priest, or saint); spec. the Messiah; -
anointed, Messiah.
4886 - a prim. root; to rub with oil,
i.e. to anoint; by impl. to
consecrate; also to paint; - anoint,
paint.
The Eerdmans Bible Dictionary says,
"It was important that Israel's kings
be anointed, thus signifying royal
competence - e.g. Saul, David,
Solomon. In the Old Testament they
were called THE LORD'S ANOINTED, a
title applied specifically to Saul,
David, and Solomon. In the Psalms it
is a general title for the king. As
such the Old Testament kings may
be said to prefigure the great
Anointed One, Jesus Christ."
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE OUR INDEX
FOR MORE ARTICLES.

What has touch not my anointed got to do with this ?
I won't insult him or caLl him names but he should do enough to clear the air. There are so many people who trust him and look up to him. Don't you think their trust will be betrayed ?
As for the Esse girl, she's equally irresponsible. To willingly open your legs and now think you are a victim. Someone asked you, "come to my hotel room" you didn't argue.
Then he said, "sit on my laps" and you complied.
But in this case, the pastor has more to loose.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by omojisola(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2013
Pls let's beg 4 God's grace on the man of God,we shudnt complicate his issue and make him feel like judas iscariot rather let's make him feel he's anoda peter wu denied Jesus buh stil receive grace 4rm God 2 forge ahead
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Efiko(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2013
what he should have handle meekly & maturely through geniune repentance under a higher authority & making restitution (apologising to Ese Walter and asking for her forgiveness) has now become top selling media headline.

i believe this is not a case of falling from the grace but rather a character/deceit issue. I believe he has been doing it and getting away with it but God wants to use the case of Ese to expose him, save future unsuspecting victims & bring him to geniune repentance.

Apostle James stated (James 3:1)clearly:
"Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly".

There are only few geniune Men of God out there; God is a vey organised, Structured & Ordered God and will not duplicate ministerial offices here & there within a geographical/situational space with posters struggling for bill board space.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by josite: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2013
let us be honest with this complainant. The bible says let no one be say he is tempted as it is indeed our lust that led us into temptation. The bible tells us also to flee every appearance of evil. How old was she when the first sex took place. If she indeed is innocent as she wants us to believe and indeed the first sex was a mistake,why the 2nd,3rd and subsequent sex.her long story is simply a narration of a poetic slut.

im not relieving the pastor of any blame because indeed his type are in the majority and he deserves all the bashing he is getting from this LovePeddler who after enjoying a good dick on so many occasions start blabbing.

This LovePeddler unknown to her will go down with pastor she is out to destroy. If im the wife of the pastor,i will locate and give her the beating a slut deserves. AND If im the pastor I will sue nairaland and this girl. Let her come to court with my dick inside her pussy to prove adultery.

can u imagine her saying the pastor should no longer preach cus of fucking a slut.she wants to tell us she is a victim.does this write up come across as that written by a victim or a slut glorifying her whoredowm with fine expressions. How I wish I can meet this idiotic unrepentant LovePeddler.pls I don't know the pastor and ive not been to any church this 2013 but this slut really pisses me off.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by bizfirst: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2013
Its my bet the guy will deny it eventually...he's just taking time to craft fabricate a perfect lie story. We are indeed a gullible lot! Remembering Karl Marx...
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nixo: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2013
Reminds me of the words of the great Bob Marley 'You can fool some people sometime, but you cant fool all the people all the time'. I saw this coming from the church members. No one is a Fool! Period!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by victorazy(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2013
omojisola: I tink everytin happening is not canal,I pray we dnt xperience ds demonic pipu dat has crept in2 d ouse of God,wat ds lady is afta is 2 bring d man of God and his ministry down,d only tin we can help him wit is 2 pray 4 him dat d gate of hell must not prevail ova him.we all sin on daily basis and we receive mercy 4rm God,dnt let us all behave as if we are purer dan ds man,if we are 2 talk on d allegation each and every1 of us are involved in,we wil realise we wnt even talk on dis matter again bt rather b surprised at ow pathetic abt d actions we'v had in d past.#letssavethemanofGod#

Abeg spair me with dis crap! What qualified a man as a child of God? He is leader, a representative of God's word so he should speak the TRUTH cuz God is truth "no secrete" dats why the Holy of Holy was exposed the day Jesus was killed (he is hiding something) many of our pastors are still living with their past.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by DonPafegs(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2013
No man 'Innocent' will be quite over an allegation of this Magnitude. His quite stance is tantamount to 'i did it! I ashamed to admit!' Otherwise whats difficult in saying "no, i didn't do it".

Am sure when the Pastor is accosted in Ajegunle for a crime he didn't commit and he see's them bringing tire and petrol, he will consult God whether he should be quite or Answer. Very Foolish!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by DonPafegs(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2013
josite: let us be honest with this complainant. The bible says let no one be say he is tempted as it is indeed our lust that led us into temptation. The bible tells us also to flee every appearance of evil. How old was she when the first sex took place. If she indeed is innocent as she wants us to believe and indeed the first sex was a mistake,why the 2nd,3rd and subsequent sex.her long story is simply a narration of a poetic slut.

im not relieving the pastor of any blame because indeed his type are in the majority and he deserves all the bashing he is getting from this LovePeddler who after enjoying a good dick on so many occasions start blabbing.

This LovePeddler unknown to her will go down with pastor she is out to destroy. If im the wife of the pastor,i will locate and give her the beating a slut deserves. AND If im the pastor I will sue nairaland and this girl. Let her come to court with my dick inside her pussy to prove adultery.

can u imagine her saying the pastor should no longer preach cus of fucking a slut.she wants to tell us she is a victim.does this write up come across as that written by a victim or a slut glorifying her whoredowm with fine expressions. How I wish I can meet this idiotic unrepentant LovePeddler.pls I don't know the pastor and ive not been to any church this 2013 but this slut really pisses me off.

Pisses you off? That's serious!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by mojeer678: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2013
ControG: In law they say Reps Ipsa Loquitur -a latin word which means "listen to both sides"; Sooner or later the Man must say something & until then, I reserve my comments.

You lie sir. 'Res ipsa' in Latin & as a principle in law means 'The fact speaks for itself'. In your confused ignorance, you meant 'audi alteram partem' which in principle is roughly translated as 'hear the other party'; one of the twin pillars of fair hearing. The other being 'nemo judex in causa sua' - no man can be a judge in his own matter.

As they say, half education is a dangerous thing.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by EdidemOluomo: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Keep quiet.. angry

As if say book of Judges no dey bible sef..

If somebody does wrong he should be corrected.

Most men of God are not called,na only them call God.
God said I should keep quiet! Wot a statement.
Dis people don see God finish.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by vm26: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2013
Fadelex: my problem is not falling into temptation, my problem is covering it up.... if this allegation were to be against a worker, d bro would have been suspended indefinitely, there's nothing to be ashamed of for the pastor so long he realizes his mistake and go back to God for forgiveness. pastor Dietrick Haddon has similar problem last year and even led to his divorce from his wife, but he did d right thing, he stepped down as a pastor, apologized to his followers and accepted the child from d other lady.
pastor biodun should clear d air once and for all...

Stepping down as a pastorhow many pastors would do that considering the money they make ?who would want tpo step out of Canaan for the truth??its only that Dietrick Haddon who was man enough to do that my dear
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by IdiAmin2(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2013
#bizfirst#:
Its my bet the guy will deny it eventually...he's just taking time to craft fabricate a perfect lie story. We are indeed a gullible lot! Remembering Karl Marx...

Naaa! THe same god that told him to f00rk a church member has told him to 'be quiet'; so he is not saying anything.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by ginas: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2013
I perceive the reason Ese resorted to social media was because -

1. She had confessed the Act to a few highly placed persons in the ministry, but to her disappointment these same men turn on her and blamed her for seducing their Pastor instead of tackling the issue head-on.

2.The emotion behind the writing also may have suggested that the story may be as well known to the church's inner circle who all points accusing fingers at her for being the devil.

3. So what other option is she left with than to bring it out to the open for nigerian to judge.

4.The point she is trying to clarify from my understanding is that it was the pastor who seduced her and not the other way round.

5. The lady does not claim innocence. Neither does the church claim not to know her. The other branch pastor has not denied that Ese confessed her sins to him or even did he denied his acknowledgement of the case prior before Ese confession.

6. Who may have seduced who does not matter anymore. What matters is did it really happen. Ese has done her own part, let the Pastor do his as well.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by HolyHolla(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2013
So much talk about 'kiss and tell' & 'whodunnit'.

Proverbs 9:17 reads, "Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant." Now lets get on a new page with this question:

HOW MANY NAIRALANDERS HAVE NEVER TASTED "STOLEN WATERS" nor EATEN BREAD IN SECRET? While you answer that in your mind before posting any other comment, be truthful o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.