Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap (1958 Views)

Toks 1999 Toyota Camry For Sell Asap / Neatly Used 2004 Fx35.. 2m need to sell asap / Used 99 Audi A8 For Sale - Now N250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by ione: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2008
Audi A8 belongs to my dad,he wants to sell asap
Automatic Transmission

Leather Seat

Factory AC

Audi Wheels

Super Clean,army green

Front, Passenger & Side Airbags

Price is 750k

Interested ? call Walter 08060500676
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by fotodaddy: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2008
pictures??
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by TolaniLuv: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
Picsssss Pssssssst
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by viperman: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
People should be careful of these kind of posts , 419s everywhere nowadays grin
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by icemann(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2008
@viperman
No be like that, he may be legit like u. Any 1 buying nigeria used should shappen his eyes thats all
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by viperman: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
i know, na 'technique' i dey use , grin
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by ione: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2008
Mr viperman If you don't have money to buy a car don't try to discourage other people who do.I know its really suprising to you how cheap the mop is,well its for real you can come and see for your self.I don't really have time to paste the pics as i go to work in the morning.Any one intrested should hit me.

Viperman for your info i sold 5 pegeouts last week here and i will thisone k.Infact i already have someon callin.

Have a lovely day
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by viperman: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2008
ione:

Mr viperman If you don't have money to buy a car don't try to discourage other people who do.I know its really suprising to you how cheap the mop is,well its for real you can come and see for your self.I don't really have time to paste the pics as i go to work in the morning.Any one intrested should hit me.

Viperman for your info i sold 5 pegeouts last week here and i will thisone k.Infact i already have someon callin.

Have a lovely day

grin cool grin
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by fotodaddy: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2008
ione:

Have a lovely day

a case of

1. Had I known,
2. Too good to be true,
or
3. impossicant!!!!!

shocked cool
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by sultaan(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
its takes way less than the time used to type a reply to  post pics, I believe you do have the time if you try.
It will make it a lot easier to sell it with pics. just my 2 cents
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by viperman: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2008
Abi sultaan grin
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by MethodMan3(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2008
fucking mago mago!
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by fotodaddy: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2008
Method-Man:

fucking mago mago!

More like wuru wuru grin grin
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by viperman: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2008
cool
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by ione: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2008
kEEPING TALKING,ITS SOLD ALREADY.sO GUYS SHOULD HELP ME THANK GOD.

CHEERS
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by zheroes(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2008
spiritual car? i just sold my boeing 768 plane this morning!!! NEXT time upload the pics man, thats looks more legit!!!
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by freshmoney(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2008
To ione:

Ione, no mind them, u just Bleep up! You need to go to University of Scamming, Benin. Uniscab. dem cut off na 419 sha grin, beyond Jamb marks, so u have to read well, fool! shocked
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by nkc(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

i just sold my bugatti
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by freshmoney(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2008
Seun needs to ![code][/code]demote some users here; our undenying example is this ione, he's such a premature entity. Go get a life
Re: Audi A8 Belongs To My Dad,he Wants To Sell Asap by lawry: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2008
man do like other upload the pics and be a good salesman ok

and viper be one

(1) (Reply)

Okada Ban In Portharcourt / 2001 Model Toyota Rav4 (vin Is Jtehh20v110067707) For Sale / I Need Any Used Car Of 250k Ugently,clean With Engine Working Pafectly Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.