Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business (4698 Views)

Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria / Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements (2) (3) (4)

Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2008
hello, please i need idea of starting a fast food business such as Mr. Biggs. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by 2marto: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2008
hey, you've got the idea already, what you now need is a business plan/feasibility study that will put your ideas together in one piece as well as how to implement it.Once that is done, you are ready to roll .He who fails to plan plans to fail.I am inetersted in working together with you on this if you are set.Just contact me.Service is free.send me a mail asap! '' who among you who want to biuld a house will not first sit down and cast the cost and see whether he has enough to start and finish"

that's exactly what we'l do together
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by netmoney(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2008
2marto:

hey, you've got the idea already, what you now need is a business plan/feasibility study that will put your ideas together in one piece as well as how to implement it.Once that is done, you are ready to roll .He who fails to plan plans to fail.I am inetersted in working together with you on this if you are set.Just contact me.Service is free.send me a mail asap! '' who among you who want to biuld a house will not first sit down and cast the cost and see whether he has enough to start and finish"

that's exactly what we'l do together

I like you brother.Man,Go ahead and team up with him,because I would charge you for the same service.
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by speedyo: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2008
Beloved If you are looking for whwere to raise funds to start that fast food business .I mean collateral free funds .Just call me on 07086550076
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by oluyale(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2008
U can have break2ru in this kind of business when the following factors are available:
1. sound experience of the market - u can get that from those already in it
2. Good Location
3. atleast 10yrs experience manager must be employed to kick start the biz
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by senderos(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2008
i don't know how serious u are about the business, 'fast food' but if u are serious about it, I'm ready 2 work with u as a consultant. I'm going 2 handle the feasibility study, what & what 2 get 2 start, and also the employment of staff. but we need 2 see 2 discuss about this. u can reach me on: 08028119935, 08038207577, 08070519108. just call me and let us discuss about the business.
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by AKO1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2008
lawtech:

the price is 10,000

O boy you hungry oh!!

@ topic; go to www.getinspiredng.com and register, you will be able to download free e-books on several subjects including what you're looking for.

Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by alukstea(m): 5:31am On Feb 03, 2009
grin Chai See Nigerians chai everyone is getting Involved already but the real Involvement is how they'll chop Money ni ooh anyways i also like that idea and my own contribution would be to show you a 2plot of land at my back yard and lol my charge is small money na just #300000 but thats for a plot sha there would be so many options if you don gree
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by oolumide: 2:19am On Feb 09, 2009
Many people will respond to this mail with the aim of profiting from you. But don't be deceived you need some one with shop floor experience in quick service restaurant business to start up your project. I have nine (9) years experience in QSR. I grew from the shop floor. I am one of the few Nigerians that looked forward to working in QSR industry immediately after graduation you can request for my CV and you will see that i have both international and local exposure up to MacDonald. I have done start up with the biggest in restaurant business. You don't need consultant without hands on experience. You can request for my CURRICULUM VITAE to catch a glimpse of what i am saying. my number is 08023068599. Call me. cheers.
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by luckyme9(f): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2009
This is a great biz to invest in.  But first of, I would like to tell you it takes ENERGY AND TIME.  For you to succeed you will need to invest  A LOT of your time into it.  You cannot rely only on a manager to run it.  You can do that later on when everything is all set and going
Just like someone said, you need a good location, room for advancement. Put aside money for publicity in your initial plan.  Do something a little bit different from the common Mr Biggs and the rest.  Kill your own Goats right at your restaurant.  Tie up two or more goat in front of your restaurant, that alone is a big invitation to passer-bys.  I'll be back
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by favre2k(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
Hey dupzy,
I'm interested in starting a fast food business too in nigeria. If by any chance you are looking for business partner, please contact me at favre2k@gmail.com.
I am a nigerian residing and working in the US
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by doublegist(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Do you need help in writing business plan for fast food restaurant?
Re: Please I Need Ideas Of Starting A Fast Food Business by pragnosis: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
oolumide:
Many people will respond to this mail with the aim of profiting from you. But don't be deceived you need some one with shop floor experience in quick service restaurant business to start up your project. I have nine (9) years experience in QSR. I grew from the shop floor. I am one of the few Nigerians that looked forward to working in QSR industry immediately after graduation you can request for my CV and you will see that i have both international and local exposure up to MacDonald. I have done start up with the biggest in restaurant business. You don't need consultant without hands on experience. You can request for my CURRICULUM VITAE to catch a glimpse of what i am saying. my number is 08023068599. Call me. cheers.

Bro from ur first hand experience, how much is the expected monthy profit after expenses from a well functioning fast food?

I Have A Shop In Mushin But Dont No What To Sell Or Do There. Any Ideas?? / Alternative for No credit today, come tomorrow / Apple Switched To Naira; Gtbank Declined Payment