Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) (8288 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by veecovee: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2013
veeco vee: meditate daily on the above text
meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by veecovee: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2013
veeco vee: meditate daily
meditate daily on this post
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by veecovee: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2013
veeco vee: meditate daily
always meditate on this post
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2013
Prepare to meet thy Lord in the air.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
JESUS is coming.

Very soon the elects shall be gathered.

Rapture is imminent.

To prepare for Rapture, visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Only Repentance and righteousness in Christ Jesus can wash your garment.

Revelations 7:14-17

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

JESUS is coming.
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

Wash your garment and make them white. JESUS is coming. Repent quickly and live a holy life.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
REVELATIONS 16:15
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Without garment of the blood of JESUS CHRIST, your shame will appear when the trumpet sounds.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Revelations 7:13-15

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

Those whom John saw that made the rapture did not make it because they did not commit any sin but because their sins have been washed away in the blood of the lamb.

Wash yourself in that blood of Jesus Christ and be converted to make rapture.

[url=jesuscoming1..com]JESUScoming[/url]
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
A garment without wrinkle is the requirement of The Lord.

Jesus is coming. Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wash your garment in the blood of Jesus Christ and be made clean and ready for His coming.

Shalom.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2015
Be washed and sanctified in the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Annyplenty. The Lord be with you. After many months of backsliding, i was finally brought back by the Lord GOD. i obtained my garments of righteousness yesterday and it was ascribed with a gold plate in my garments " HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD" (exodus 39:30). I now pray that the Spirit of truth guide me to maintain it holy daily without spot or wrinkle or blemish so that when the Husband comes we will be gathered together from the four winds of the earth where He will present us pure unto His Father. Amen
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Annyplenty. The Lord be with you. After many months of backsliding, i was finally brought back by the Lord GOD. i obtained my garments of righteousness yesterday and it was ascribed with a gold plate in my garments " HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD" (exodus 39:30). I now pray that the Spirit of truth guide me to maintain it holy daily without spot or wrinkle or blemish so that when the Husband comes we will be gathered together from the four winds of the earth where He will present us pure unto His Father. Amen

Happy to hear this. May The Lord uphold us all till the end. All glories to the Lord.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Luke 15:21-22
21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

Return to The Lord, today, as a prodigal son. Let the Lord change your garment from a filthy one and clothe you with the best robe.

JESUS is coming. Prepare a holy garment to meet Him.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

Have you washed your garment in the blood of the Lamb?

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2015
The blood of Jesus Christ is still flowing freely. Wash yourself in it and be made whole while there is still grace. Soon, the grace period ends.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is the generation that must prepare the garment of the Lord - without blemish, defilement, wrinkles, but holy.

This is the generation before whom scriptures shall be fulfilled.

This is the generation that will hear the trumpet sound.

This is the generation whose eyes shall witness the coming of the Messiah. Are you prepared for this all-important event? Are you?

If you miss your own wedding, that is good enough. You can never afford to miss the marriage of the Lamb.

Prepare in holiness and righteousness. Soon. He that must come will come.

For the purpose of sounding these warnings did His Mighty Hand redeem me.

shalom.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
WELCOME TO THE YEAR, 2016.

WATCHING, WAITING AND GETTING SET FOR THE MASTER'S RETURN CONTINUE.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2016
WASH YOUR GARMENT IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AT ALL TIMES
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
REPENTANCE IS KEY. BE WASHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GOD SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Your garment must be without spot, wrinkle and stains. Wash it in the blood of Jesus, now.

Revelation 7:14
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and [u[made them white in the blood of the Lamb[/u].

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Wash your garment in the blood of Jesus Christ, now. Let Him wash you in and out and make you clean inside and outside.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wash your garment in the blood of Jesus
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
The Midnight is fast approaching. Be covered with the blood of the Lamb.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wash your garment in the blood of Jesus Christ. Let it be without wrinkles and spot.

JESUS Christ is coming for a spotless bride. Be holy as He is holy.

Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
The all-cleansing blood of Jesus Christ is still available. wash in it. wash your spirit, soul and body.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
EXODUS 19:10
10 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and [sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes,

JESUS is coming. Wash your garment in the blood of Jesus.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 12:32am On May 28, 2018
veecovee:
meditate daily

veecovee
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
He is coming for a spotless bride. Prepare yourself.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) by annyplenty(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Wash your garment in the blood of Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Do It?: Keep Your Eyes And Thoughts Pure! / Is Kissing A Sin? / Kolanut And Spiritual Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.