Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (164925 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by olasoji1: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2015
French President Invites Buhari to Paris

Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/french-president-invites-buhari-to-paris.html
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by flopriddy: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Ambodes belief in mentoring and passion for passing on leadership skills gave birth to La Roche Leadership Foundation, which he founded in 2012. This is a non-profit organization that has a mandate to develop the educational and leadership skills of young Nigerians, to inculcate in them leadership values as a way of grooming future leaders in all spheres of life. La Roche is presently spearheading an initiative, ‘The Flags Project’, to install Nigerian and Lagos State flags in all government owned schools in Lagos State. The Foundation has also donated tools to technical colleges to support training of artisans

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pedrolee(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] People Talk About New Buhuri New Nation Plz Someone Should Try And Explain
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pedrolee(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beer Man Plz I Want A Vodka Bottle With Pdp Bottle On It
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by collinstheceo: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2015
In the world of politics u either win or lose so take heart if u lose. Loll
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by olasoji1: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Prof. Jega - I will be leaving office by June, No more intrested in continuing as INEC chairman

Read more here===> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/prof-jega-i-will-be-leaving-office-by.html

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by kcsteve83(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
CFCfan:

Your orders are taken

Only God can lead us to d promise land.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
EXPRESS DATA PLAN You can now buy ur etisalat data for use on android,modem,Z10 and other gadgets at affordables prices...and with fast internet speed 250mb:#400 500mb:#700 750mb:#1000 1.0gb :#1300 1.5gb :#2000 2.0gb :#2400 To purchase u can call or whatsapp me on 08142663945.....i promise a hitch free and reliable service...... thanks ....pls re-bc
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by visionjoe: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Too late to start crying... Cheer up, it's not the end of the world. grin
A comment on the state of the economy please
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Beremx(f): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Una don resurrect this thread? grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by naptu2: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wow!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
It has been a while since the Beer parlour was open.

As I look over the old Beer parlour, the room appears desolate., and dust is gathering on the few chairs and crates left behind.

One thing I have learned about discussing politics on this site...both sides are right and both sides are wrong.

The anti-GEJ guys of yesteryear are now the most pro-government today

The pro-GEJ guys of yesteryear now sound like the anti-GEJ guys of yesteryear.

And all because of a non-existent cake.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Bankball: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
President Buhari was always on check up trips

Tinubu has not even emerge has the president but baba is already on the check up trend.

Who come be better person for Nigeria?

No matter what happens, me must make money for NaijaBet.

Oya u sef, join � www.naijabet. com/reg/af/291395

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MuhdGombi(m): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2021
Over the years, Africa has experienced a rapid growth in the number of Chinese immigrants into the continent. Most of the Chinese moving into Africa are doing this because of the economic opportunity available in Africa. When they first started arriving in Africa, majority of them came in as contract labourers. As time went in, they continued migrating, living and working in Africa. No one knows the accurate number of Chinese in Africa but are estimated to be about two million. They started settling in the late 90’s and early 20th century. Presently, there are still continuous migration to the continent to pursue various economic opportunities.

THE LINK BELOW SHOWS THE TOP AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST CHINESE POPULATION.

https://gombiland.com/top-african-countries-with-the-highest-chinese-population/
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2021
So this thread still exists
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nairalanda1(m): 2:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Yeah, it has been a while since one was on this thread.

Kind of interesting that it still exists.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Sergio101(m): 2:36am On Jul 28, 2023
Sipping me drinks
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nairalanda1(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2023
A fun part about Nairaland discussion is the famous way that supporting apple growing gets one labelled a lover of peaches, or supporting the rearing of ostriches means that you love and support Hitler.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nairalanda1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Taking some time to fish.....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nairalanda1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
The problem with politics in Nigeria is very simple

Whatever view you have, everyone is looking at whetther you support PDP or APC. Not what your idea for the development of Nigeria is, but are you a PDP or APC supporter? Did you support GEJ, Buhari, or tinubu in the last election? Etc.

Also, at the end of the day, apparently all the economic problems in Nigeria started in 2015, or was it 1999.

That's politics for you.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nairalanda1(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2023
The final call
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by WhizdomXX(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2023
I am Conservative
Make Nigeria Great Again
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nairalanda1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
On this site, the usual tribalism continues as does the usual PDP Vs APC thing

I doubt that anyone here is really interested in having a discussion about how to develop Nigeria. The fact is , government is not listening and any flowery speech you write here is tinged with the idea that you won't get it published or even implemented

So all we have left is the ethnic game and the PDP Vs APC game.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nairalanda1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Good morning. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.