Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out (12085 Views)

Crutech Post Ume Test / How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online / About Yabatech Post Ume Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out by ade4prof: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2008
The Eboyi State University have annouce the Commence date of the Post Ume Screening exercise

Visit the Website for Information on Fresh Student
Re: The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out by c33b33(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2008
what is their website cos no info on their current portal
Re: The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out by ofunna(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2009
hey guyz i need help here, anyone with useful information about ebsu post ume examz should get back to me through my email, papi_kingsley101@yahoo.com, or call me cellphone 08035109983, this is pretty urgent, thanks guyz
Re: The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out by aliome: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
i stay in lagos,please i need anyone that knows about the admission statue of ebonyi state university to please enligthen me about it cos i had they do not write post ume and that they do sell a form to there admission candidates but am not sure of both the post ume and the form please i need someone to enligthen about it.please i neeed someone out their please.my email address is CHINABOSOMA@YAHOO.COM
Re: The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out by ofunna(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2009
Hello guyz it's good to have u all in the form, the execise will be on the 7th and 8th of augst, the entry close on the 4th, U have to keep it going, The school website is ebsu-edu.net go get some more information, wish we all lucks, for persona; advice or some help u can call me 08035109983, take care,
Re: The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out by ChudiOji(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
The Merit list for admission will soon be released, between Nov 6th - 10th.
If you are a non-indegene and you scored 200 when you summed up your jamb score and your PUME score then you divided by two, your name will be in that list. if you didn't meet up to that, you have to wait for supplementary form.
Re: The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out by Obinoscopy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
Chudi-Oji:

The Merit list for admission will soon be released, between Nov 6th - 10th.
If you are a non-indegene and you scored 200 when you summed up your jamb score and your PUME score then you divided by two, your name will be in that list. if you didn't meet up to that, you have to wait for supplementary form.
@Chudi-Oji What of me, I scored 310 in the Post UME and got 238 in my JAMB thus my average is 274 but I chose EBSU as second choice. What are my chances?
Pls reply.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools / Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out / Imsu Postume Result Out...2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.