Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert (39661 Views)

8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
chronique: Well,in my case,I was more of an extrovert when I was much younger but as I grew older,I became an introvert and I like it that way. Nobody comes to my house to visit anyhow and if you must see me,you must call to say you're coming. You can be at my gate and knock all day and I won't answer you if I'm not expecting you. When you're tired,you'd go to your house. I hardly visit people and I love having my space. Moreover,I love being indoors and it hardly bores me. So long as I have internet access 24/7,I'm ok. I'd just spend my time reading stuffs online.
Oh boy are u sure u are not me? only dat I hav been like dat since I culd say mama!

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Justbeingreal(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
There is nothing wrong with it just be yourself I'm one tho..
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Flygeriansteve: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
My God! Best info Ive seen on nairaland (pour moi). It exactly mirrors my life. I dont choose friends, yes they choose me! In fact She chose me. It all makes sense now, social gathering being such a burden, finding it hard to keep up with ppl by calling them. ppl tell me im the best of friends when i have unilateral relationships with them but wen distance takes us apart, i cant keep up. I love em and even think abt them but i cant bring myself to call them. I always have internet data but little or no call credit. I enjoy giving speeches, talks..no problem, i even wow em...Writing/poetry is my forte! Oh this is me! I like me, afterall, i can do little to change it but im worried ppl think you're mean or dont care sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Tunjasko(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
I remembered the time I asked a gal out and she refused to accept 'cos am an introvert....
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Meklex(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
I just asked my parents, My mum said I'm introverted, my dad said he doesn't have money for inverter,

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
End time tinzz ˚ƍöôϑ˚˚ Oº°˚˚°
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nik77: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
peteredimeh: .lol can introverts ever be ADHD patient?
Yeah 4 sure. U're a perfect example.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nik77: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
peteredimeh: .lol can introverts ever be ADHD patient?
Yeah 4 sure. Lol, U're a perfect example.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by rill: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
Erm...does being an introvert equates to being shy?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hey I have always known am an introvert,I like it sometimes and I also dislike it because everything that has it's own advantages also has it's disadvantages. Wish I have the power to switch being an introvert and extrovert. Wasn'nt an introvert while growing up but now as an adult I find myself guilty of most of the things the OP has written...
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by coolsamba(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
I exhibits all ...still proud of myself
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
adexsimply: I don't need to read all these to know am an introvert..
I'm used to comments like; "you seriously don't have a life "
"you need to change your arrogant behavior"
"you are a big snub "
"you are seeing me after so many months and this is the best greetings you could offer?"
"why are you this proud?"
"must I always be the first to greet you?"
"why do you look people like they don't mean anything?"
"didn't you see my calls?(reply:"sorry I just decided not to pick any calls today undecided"wink"
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by GoodBoi1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
adexsimply: I don't need to read all these to know am an introvert..
I'm used to comments like; "you seriously don't have a life "
"you need to change your arrogant behavior"
"you are a big snub "
"you are seeing me after so many months and this is the best greetings you could offer?"
"why are you this proud?"
"must I always be the first to greet you?"
"why do you look people like they don't mean anything?"
"didn't you see my calls?(reply:"sorry I just decided not to pick any calls today undecided"wink"
lol... I can relate to this.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Sidmond: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Most are true about me. I love me bt there ws a tyme when I felt bad about my personality cos I had an extrovert boyfriend who wanted me to behave like he does.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by kkash: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hmmm.....seems most ppl on nairaland are all introverts maybe introverts love spending tym online......guess I'm also guilty of being an introvert angry
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by sexyboocalher(f): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Well,in my case,I was more of an extrovert when I was much younger but as I grew older,I became an introvert and I like it that way. Nobody comes to my house to visit anyhow and if you must see me,you must call to say you're coming. You can be at my gate and knock all day and I won't answer you if I'm not expecting you. When you're tired,you'd go to your house. I hardly visit people and I love having my space. Moreover,I love being indoors and it hardly bores me. So long as I have internet access 24/7,I'm ok. I'd just spend my time reading stuffs online.
@ chronicle, r U̶̲̥̅̊ sure U̶̲̥̅̊ r not me?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Tosyno51(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Very True, I'm me.....I don't necessarily go out of my comfort zone to make new friends.....
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by LausDeo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am an introvert. Always have been. I get along with very few people but if we click,I open up easily. I hate loud people. Some say its a sign of confidence but I disagree. Some people hardly believe its me when they see me in the midst of my very few friend. I often hear them say 'I didn't know this guy could talk like this'.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by PetDancer(f): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nonso23:
signs of end time
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by tnktosin(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
hmmm, these and many more can be attributed to me..phew. Just me loving me anyways.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by LausDeo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
slap1: True, especially 4, 8, 9, 10. Don't invite me to your party, I may not come. I rarely feel the need to be with people except a few who understands me.

I may be around for a month and my neighbours may not know. A good novel is my good companion. But, deep down, I crave for the presence of someone who thinks alike. . . I'm cheerful and caring. Although people say I'm proud, I'm actually more humble than I want to be.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by LausDeo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
slap1: True, especially 4, 8, 9, 10. Don't invite me to your party, I may not come. I rarely feel the need to be with people except a few who understands me.

I may be around for a month and my neighbours may not know. A good novel is my good companion. But, deep down, I crave for the presence of someone who thinks alike. . . I'm cheerful and caring. Although people say I'm proud, I'm actually more humble than I want to be.
Stop impersonating me bro... grin

Stop impersonating me bro...

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by rottable(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
goooood job, i possess all the quality ....... But is it a sin ?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yep...i can boast of all these traits...always knew i was an introvert...bt certainly not phlegmatic...i'm melancholy, n i'm cool with the temperement...u dig?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by dljbd1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
chronique: Well,in my case,I was more of an extrovert when I was much younger but as I grew older,I became an introvert and I like it that way. Nobody comes to my house to visit anyhow and if you must see me,you must call to say you're coming. You can be at my gate and knock all day and I won't answer you if I'm not expecting you. When you're tired,you'd go to your house. I hardly visit people and I love having my space. Moreover,I love being indoors and it hardly bores me. So long as I have internet access 24/7,I'm ok. I'd just spend my time reading stuffs online.
Please, give me your contact. I have a feeling you're my exact twin. shocked
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yeah!
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nik77: Yeah 4 sure. Lol, U're a perfect example.
To me those two things r kindda opposite.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by GentleMimi: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yea,i'm totally one.Maybe b'cos i'm an only child.I hate crowds,noise and too much talk.More of a book & music person.Love cooking too wink
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by dljbd1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm glad to see a lot of people who don't mind being an introvert. I feel encouraged. I've always been trying to change myself cos it really affects my relationship (especially when it becomes distance) and I've had to go through breakups cos of this. I'm glad it's not my fault and I shouldn't feel guilty about it. I am a lovely person to be with but only when I get to see you as often as I want...I love my girl and I'll try to make it work.

**if una know how many times I edit ds post** angry
MY OWN INTROVERT CASE DEY CHRONIC I SWEAR! embarassed
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by GoodBoi1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
I might have few friends but the relationships are solid.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by slap1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
LausDeo: Stop impersonating me bro... grin Stop impersonating me bro...
Haha. Abi? Ok na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.