Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (104743 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kike100: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
@honeypie, tx a zill too! How is ur exam n defence coming up? U a a success already! Please wats ur email addy?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Goke7: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please is it possible to get the herb Tribulus Terrestris in Nigeria and where can one get it, many thanks
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Good day all.
@ Cocodiva , I called Dr Ogunkile & he also said dat if d cyst is a mass filled then it must be removed. He advice me to go back to bridge Ph and meet d doctor there for her opinion.
@ Venuss? @ hopeful 3 thank 4 keeping d trend on.

@honiepie pls I wnt to try dis avc & bsm is thr any oda thin I can add to it? Best of luck in yr exams.
@ Cocodiva, thnks 4 d tips I guess I ve to get d evening primeross oil.
We shall all ave our deires in Jesus Name
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hello ladies,good day,@kike(pet) tnx a zill too,my examz went great nd defence was wonderful,herez ma mail addy brandyaaokorie@gmail.com
@yummyk its great to try d combo,bt follow it systematically lik i listedto get d best result(evening prime rose oil is on d list)if u hv a regular af dnt use vitex,if u got cyst or fibroid dnt use royal jelly,aside dat,d supps will help.

@hopeful3 where @ thou?
@venus no royal jelly,propolis n bee pollen aint d same fin,they are compliments none is a substitute 4 d other,(got ur mail)
Good luck all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Honiepie and diva or whoever has used castor oil.pls kindly explain to me how to go about it. Thanks

@Honiepie and Diva,keep up the good work. May God bless you.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
@honiepie, I am good wink glad to know your exams and defence was wonderful. I wish you the very best.

Just taking my supplements and hoping for the best.
@kike, best wishes this cycle!!

@Yummk, everything will be fine soon. After my ovarian cyst surgery, I stopped using the microwave and turned it into a storage for plastics.
Please read more on 'Is Your Microwave Oven Safe for Your Fertility?' http://natural-fertility-info.com/microwave-fertilit.html

And

http://www.drramsey.com/fibroids-and-cysts-prevention-and-treatment-2/
Particularly the 5 steps of avoiding xenobiotics and the 5 steps towards helping your liver become more efficient.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Hello all,

@Goke7, I know tribulus grows in Nigeria but I don't know if its available commercially. Why not order the supplement via a 3rd party coy?
@Yummyk, no worries. I'l advise that you see the doc dr ogunkile advised .hear her opinions.if she says the same thing,ask what their decisions are based on,is it the cyst size? Position? Risk factors ? Etc so just you know. And ask them to tell you the specific size of the cyst.have it with you for future reference.In the mean time,start your natural therapies.add an enzyme therapy to your list.either wobenzym or serrapeptase.they are highly effective for unwanted tissue growth.you can order them directly or via a 3rd party coy.takes between 10-14days to get to nigeria.and do castor oil therapy .watch carefully what you eat.forget all these sugar and refined flour products,snacks,biscuits etc.eat more salad and fruits.Do these regularly for 3months and go back for a scan,compare the figure with what you have here and you can determine progress or otherwise.that'l let you know the next step.hopefully,you would have concieved by then wink
@lore&temi, for castor oil therapy, you need:castor oil,flannel,heating pad,nylon bag and your pelvic region cheesy
Soak the flannel in castor oil,don't get it dripping wet but saturate it completely.get the heating pad ready.you can use the electric type by setting it to the desired heat you're comfortable with or you can use a hot water bottle which you can get here at any pharmacy.nylon is necessary to prevent staining your cloth and wetting your heating source with oil.so lay down,make sure you're comfortable.fold the flannel in 2 or 4 layers depending on how wide it is.lay the nylon on it,lay another cloth or a small face towel on the nylon(this is to reduce the heat)lay your heating pad/hot water bottle(pour in boiling water) and then relax.leave on for about 30 mins.when the heat reduces,you can remove the cloth/face towel on the nylon and place the hot water bottle directly on the nylon.
@hopeful,good to know you're taking precautions. You're on track
Have a nice day all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2013
My sister @cocodiva....so dis is where u r noww!! Wow! U r doing a great job here. May God reward u sis. Hope u r good. @Honeypie....I read all ur contributions on d ttc thread and I must say am overwhelmed wit ur gestures. U r indeed a rare gem. God bless both of u real good for enlightening us. I ve bn quite busy so I don't browse often. Pls my sisters,am having a huge challenge in my matrimonial home. My husband is having PE. It started like play and I tot it was stress or something but now it has worsened o. He doesn't even last for 5mins. Its affecting me seriously and him too. Pls,what is d remedy for this?? Is it curable? How do we go about it? What r d meals he can tke or supplements to use?? I don tire o. Is it also d cause of our infertility?. So many questions I knw,pls pardon me bt dis tin is begining to bother me.his sperm count is also low d last time we checked bt we ve not gone for a review again since den. Looking forward to ur answers. Pls help a sister. God bless u all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ rainy, could you take a few minutes and read the ttc thread a few page back. Some thing like this was discussed. And follow dreamsinbc healthy recipes.
But I believe our honourable mamalawos will be here soon.
Meanwhile both of you cut off anxiety, eat moringa, tigernut, almond and cocnut (milk), maca etc.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kaybim1010(f): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
I WOULD recommend M2 Tone TO ALL ttc

indications
) Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB)

2) Menstrual irregularities

3) Unexplained female infertility

4) Anovulatory infertility can be used along with Clomiphene citrate

5) Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) protocols1) It stops abnormal or excessive menstrual bleeding.

2) It regulates and restores normal menstrual flow.

3) Absence of Nausea and Vomiting, Breast tenderness, Headache, unlike hormones.

4) Safe for long term use

5) Can be taken even during menstrual cycle.

6) Improves pregnancy outcomes

for more information,contact abimbolamarianyakubu@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ cocodiva thanks a bunch. We c d Dr whn I get bak to Ph.But 4 nw im changing my lifestyle like u said starting frm d food & then d therapy .. to yr prayer I say Amen ! cos dts wht I believe. Luv u plenty.
@ honeypie , Im getting d combo asap except 4 d royal jelly & vitex cos my flow is regular. Hope dh can take it too?
@Hopeful 3, imagine I use microwave like crazy b4 nw o ,im turning it to cupboard like u did immediately I get back. thks 4 d information.
@venuss ,lore & Temi , Goke7 & Kike100 nna welldone.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello
@Rainyday, how have you been? Been quite a while. Don't feel stressed pls. Its quite a common issue. How long ago has this started and can you pin-point what triggered it? I await your response.
@yummyk, glad to know you're rising up to the challenge. For your dh, does he have issues? If not, no need for him taking those stuff. Just ensure you feed him good,balanced meals and nutritious smoothies to go with it.
@all, have a pleasant weekend!
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
@yummyk well done dear,wishing you sticky baby dust,@hopeful3 kip us posted,@venus you deserve the best of kids,the lord is set out to bless you this year,you are one of the pioneers of ttc,took time to read thru your chat with arligton and the rest,this year is your year,am specially praying for you that wat eva is kipin ur bfp shall lose its hold nd set u free,no matter wat science tagged it,lots of hugs.

@coco diva,baby fire,i lov d way u get around words,english mamalawo,kip d gud work.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Aaaw! Thanks honiepie dear. Amen.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Goke7: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
kaybim1010: I WOULD recommend M2 Tone TO ALL ttc

indications
) Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB)

2) Menstrual irregularities

3) Unexplained female infertility

4) Anovulatory infertility can be used along with Clomiphene citrate

5) Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) protocols1) It stops abnormal or excessive menstrual bleeding.

2) It regulates and restores normal menstrual flow.

3) Absence of Nausea and Vomiting, Breast tenderness, Headache, unlike hormones.

4) Safe for long term use

5) Can be taken even during menstrual cycle.

6) Improves pregnancy outcomes

for more information,contact abimbolamarianyakubu@yahoo.com

can a woman with fibroids use m2tone?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
hi all.
@Cocodiva , dh has dis issue of low sperm count and thats why we wnted to do d ivf in d 1st place. He has being on Shake - off detox 4 d past five days & 2morow is the last day cos he takes one sachet mixed with water first thin in d morning and anoda one last thin b4 going to bed. and already we ave started taken more fruit and vegetable in our diet,i also make tigernut milk coconut and i but some almond yesterday. Im just cracking my head wit wht treatment he shuld start wit. Ive had of proviron,zinc ,maca , b12 and recently clomid ( i hate clomid) but dnt knw d prescribtn. Honestly im getting ready 4 d baby.
@ honiepie can u help wit hubby lsc? i prefer natural method. i knw ure aving exams but pls help a sis out cos i only ave one day left b4 he finish with d detox. ive order for Trevo and im getting it 2morow.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Hopeful3, hopeful3,hopeful3 .....how many time did i call u ? guess is 3. You need to c how i opened my month whn going tru those sites i couldnt stop feeling like ave been killing myself & dh all this while , man problem is actually man made. No more microwaves oven and i guess i ve to clean my liver too. thank u so much . (((((e-hugs))))).
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2013
@Venuss...thanks sis! But I couldn't trace dreams post sad guess I don't knw how to go about it. Can u pls help me out? Thanks dear. @Coco diva...my sister,I really can't pin point how dis whole tin started oo,bt it was not long after marriage I tink. Pls help me.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2013
@yummk, very soon we will conquer all barriers and have many reasons to rejoice.

@ rainyday click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/450#318334.14421
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2013
Morning all,yummy i dnt knw if i hav ur mail addy would have forwarded the follower,here is mine brandyaaokorie@gmail.com.gud luck
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Well done all ma ladies, I don't know this thread is rthis loaded. Hope I can always come around.

@Yummk, pls let your hubby try clomid and proviron, mine was on it for roughly a month and we got lovely result. From less than 2m to 13m, though I inculcate healthy living as well. So madam, let him try it. Don't forget you have to also eat healthy, you don't have to eat anyhow cos its dh dats having issue. Read. Somewhere how someone got preggy with 10m count, so its possible that little healthy living will do the trick.

Above all, nothing is imposible with God.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Happy weekend all,
@yummyK, didn't know about your dh .you can go ahead then.But please don't mix herbs with prescription meds.
@honiepie, you got me cracking. Lol,just trying o. How are your exams going? Wishing you the very best.
@Rainyday,sure you were able to get good tips from what @hopeful pasted.someone mentioned a supplement to me recently for exactly that purpose.its called "ViagRx plus" its all natural,doctors approved herbal supplement.please google it.I have read up on it and have seen good reviews.
@prettyrosesave,you're very welcome.looking forward to valuable contributions from you too.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
@all,can you pls describe the heating pad or hot water bottle for me.Is the bottle the normal bottle with hot water or what?[So sorry for the silly question,I just have to ask,instead of doing the wrong thing.] Thanks.

@Prettyrosesave,u are highly welcome.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
@lore a hot water bottle is a kind of rubber bottle that is flexible which people pour hot water into for body heating.its not expensive at all,check health stores.heating pads mostly are electric,it contains a motor that propels the heating blade inside and it emits heat,its used in gym houses,beauty salons and accupunture centres too,check in big malls you will find them.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Good evening all
@Honiepie Wishing u d very in yr exams.
@pretty thank I ll get d proviron & Clomid 4 him and wellvome on board.

@ Cocodiva can he take Trevo with d clomid ? Or is dat what u mean by nt taken herbs wit prescription meds ?
@all God will answer our prayers.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Honiepie,thanks dear.{U are so sweet}
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2013
@lore tnx darl,e-mnuah,
@yummyk i'd forward it right away,trevo isnt herb dear,its an orthodox vit.its medically patented.
@pretty you are most welkom.
I hope everyone else is doing good?have a splendid sundae and the week ahead.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2013
@kike tnx sweet,i got ur mail,will respond asap.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Good morning all,
I'l like to discuss the benefits of fruits and vegetables in our diets.our diet is not balanced without the addition of vitamins and minerals.They are required in small quantities ,but vital. They assist in the proper digestion of food,provide fibre which helps in digestion and normal digestive tract health. Minerals which are important for body health is also provided.antioxidants which helps to prevent free radical damage in the body is present in good quantity in fruits and veggies.repair of body tissues and provision of nutrients for egg health and s.perm health is also present in them.
Fruits are easier to take than veggies,but veggies are very important.as such,its beneficial when we juice or blend these 2 together. The end product, juice or smoothie(depending on which method is employed) is highly nutritious.
*it bridges the gap in our meal
*it supports detoxification in the body
*it helps digestion
*supplies vitamins and minerals
*source of energy. etc
Let's get started ! Happy juicing

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2013
@lore&temi, I tried uploading a pic of the hotwater bottle. But I couldn't . Don't know how to on NL embarassed
@yummyk, I mean't products like maca, vitex etc. If you settle for natural,go all natural .but if you want to go conventional,using meds,go meds all through. Don't mix 'em. Trevo's fyn
Funnily, I didn't know clomid is also prescribed for men. shocked
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by netprofitt: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Ngchuks: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
@honiepie,hope ur Exams wnt well,thks 4 askn of me. The bsm reduced my ms 2 normal. This mnth is my one yr annv nd am nt too hapy. dh is suggestn sugry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.